The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Sin Po Po nite lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
I usually reject those old and haggard ladies immediately when they come over to sit. Most ladies are quite old over there and dressing also quite auntie. Btw, this place open from 2pm - 1130pm. Even u give $10 for HJ also fine.
So which ones are the ones who are NOT old and haggard and who can still make you stand when they give you a hj? I do not mind chatting with women who can be my elder sister in age (yeah, I'm already an "ah pek" myself), but to get a hj? Serious?
Old 20-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Can just walk in to get a $10 hj?
Old 04-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't think a lot doing hj inside now.
Went down and ask a few of them. They don't do on the spot unless tabao out for the prc. For the oldies, some don't do also. Mind giving who will do on the spot?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For this lounge, is there an uncle or someone who will bring me to my table, or do i find my own table myself, or do i go to a counter and buy my fruits and drinks then go choose my own table?

Are the ladies in their 50s or 60s? I missed out on Da Lu last time, interested to just check out sin po po while it's still around.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Don't think a lot doing hj inside now.
Went down and ask a few of them. They don't do on the spot unless tabao out for the prc. For the oldies, some don't do also. Mind giving who will do on the spot?
There are PRC ladies there?
Old 24-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
amishchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrx View Post
For this lounge, is there an uncle or someone who will bring me to my table, or do i find my own table myself, or do i go to a counter and buy my fruits and drinks then go choose my own table?

Are the ladies in their 50s or 60s? I missed out on Da Lu last time, interested to just check out sin po po while it's still around.
when you walk in, you will be "blinded" by the darkness. Then uncle will ask you how many pax and then shine you to your cubicle. Gradually you will see better, but dunno is good or not

The aunties/grannies are at least 50+
Old 25-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The lady boss is Lao chio. The ladies are normal in my opinion; can't expect a lot for 50-60s. They are from the Mary Wong KTV era...
Old 27-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
The lady boss is Lao chio. The ladies are normal in my opinion; can't expect a lot for 50-60s. They are from the Mary Wong KTV era...
went last Sat afternoon. Only a few around - maybe 5-6 ? At 5-530pm, the rest will report (Total of 13-14). Saw one "not-bad" looking one when going toilet. Forgot to ask her number.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
I thought the boss is an older man who hardly appears. I did not realise there's a lady boss?
Old 31-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
CrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of light

If I go alone how much is 1 beer + wet tower? How much is the tip?
Old 31-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

My uncle say last time they will suck your cock at ur seat. Is that true?
Old 31-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Miss the time during China ktv where all of us sit around and all the girls give us a bj. Then compete see who cannot tong and realise first. Lol! Those where the days. Quite happening.

Some will fuck in ktv and then exchange hostess. Sometimes gangbang mummy and mummy join in to blow us
Old 03-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBaby View Post
If I go alone how much is 1 beer + wet tower? How much is the tip?
beer $14
fruits dunno
snack dunno

Tips - $2/4 for those only sit and touch your hand type.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Miss the time during China ktv where all of us sit around and all the girls give us a bj. Then compete see who cannot tong and realise first. Lol! Those where the days. Quite happening.

Some will fuck in ktv and then exchange hostess. Sometimes gangbang mummy and mummy join in to blow us
Guess those days are long gone.
Old 30-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
druglord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can tell me where is this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1