The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgbeautycastles.info/ye-zi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

her advert damn hardcore.. anyone tried her before?
Old 20-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
I am more for FL then ML. But most time I frequent those FL whom are on da yi mah to get the best of both world, beauty and value for $$. Sometimes good sometimes not so good. Going for ML usually a case of whether I have “ 眼缘” with the ML.

My purpose of this post though is to share about having to pay upfront to the host. An incident happened to me weeks back that put this in perspective. I understand some brothers prefer not to pay upfront before the deed. Perhaps after my sharing, you may be more understanding.

I visited a premium FL on her Da Yi Mah recently. I must say we clicked pretty well somehow, and had a good time. I had just unloaded my armies when AV came knocking. Yes, i didn’t managed to pay her at the end of it all. Feeling bad as she did her part beautifully and so I tried contacting her after 2/3 days but to no avail. And I did not even had a chance to note down her WeChat. And I tried contacting her until her ad was delisted.

So Bros, sometimes I feel it is ok to pay upfront, well at least in my case, I feel for her. I still remember that stunned look on her face when the AV team pushed open the door.

Please let the matter rest by not asking me who is this, etc., thank you!
if you want practise pay upfront, go ahead and do it but dun ask ppls to join you. or you just create this story to encourage ppls pay up front.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
In this scenario, i think the lost fees will be the least of her concerns
Exactly. And in this scenario, technically it's only just one fee lost. All due respect, but it's not a great argument for all customers having to pay upfront first.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pay upfront is just in case cust ran away without paying or show pattern complain this that ask for discount lol
Old 20-05-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Exactly. And in this scenario, technically it's only just one fee lost. All due respect, but it's not a great argument for all customers having to pay upfront first.
No prize for guessing his agenda. I walk out if they ask for money upfront
Old 20-05-2019, 07:46 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletonkey View Post
Their cupping scale is damage.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not sure. Don't usually rely on that site to find girls, but once in a while will check their S-Series offerings (Ella looks really good).
SLG also full of nonsense recently I feel....

Must find a more truthful website or okt...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-05-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

The Amy previously from SLG chio and figure damn good.. massage so so, the rest are mind blowing.. hidden gem. Just the location not so ideal

https://www.888sg.net/m/90.html
Old 20-05-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusblah View Post
I though a few posts back some bro mentioned wei wei left our shores? Or was that a diff wei wei?
Looks like this Wei Wei is a ex ml here return. Visited once during her last trip.

Figure good but give lots of excuse not to let you touch too much of her boobs saying it's painful and treat u back the same on your small bro

Business setting so I would not rtm
Old 20-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
The Amy previously from SLG chio and figure damn good.. massage so so, the rest are mind blowing.. hidden gem. Just the location not so ideal

https://www.888sg.net/m/90.html
She looks good.....you tried her before?
Real person?
Old 20-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She looks good.....you tried her before?
Real person?
yes. Prettier and younger than my other regulars crop in SLG. But you may not like the location
Old 20-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Edited for confidentiality

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
yes. Prettier and younger than my other regulars crop in SLG. But you may not like the location

Last edited by macmillan; 25-05-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Confidentiality
Old 20-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

Noticed a couple of reviews for this young lass and decided to try her myself. Needless to say, glad i did. I am too lazy and busy for a detailed mr and here are some of my thoughts to share with bros here.

Pretty discreet location but quite a distance from the MRT.

Doors open and she immediately offered me cup of water upon seeing my panting expression (i was late) and there she was clad in a silky nightie, lovely smile sporting a healthy tan. Looks wise, she is pretty to me. Then again, i have a thing for ladies with short hair. She is tall with really nice long legs and her skin tone is more of an active outdoor girl. From the pics, WYSIWYG minus the blurred portion of course. Genuine girl and warms up to you pretty easily.

True to what she provides but massage is definitely not her forte. Sensual is still pretty green with a tinge of shyness when she handles my tool. Not sure why but it got me more excited instead. Fondled her boobs with her jerking me off coupled with a bit of catbath. Do note that she does not remove her bottom. Green she may be but with her sweet disposition, i am not surprised if some guys actually fall for her.

I had a great time chatting with her and she gave me a hug before i left. She's more towards the cute and sweet kind, one you would want to protect. Could tell she's pretty new in this area for sure and she's willing to learn. That's a plus! Will rtm when i am not so busy. Meanwhile, hope more bros will continue to train her. TIA
Old 20-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for ml with at least D cup that provides titty fuck? Thank you ver much🙏
Old 20-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletonkey View Post
Any recommendations for ml with at least D cup that provides titty fuck? Thank you ver much🙏
Ke er tittyfuck is great!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1