The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 02-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
This one i tink used to be at 2nd floor & now move to 3rd floor
OT is a rip off place.. $100 for a hj I can go gl better
Old 03-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
curious bro.

why did you just ask your wife to BBBJ and CIM for you?

free and wouldn't kenna anything. at least in theory wouldn't have risk.

Sorry bro i dun understand your question...

I did not "ask my wife to BBBJ and CIM for me" ley...
Old 03-07-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post

I think what he meant was:
"why did you not just ask your wife to BBBJ and CIM for you?"
Old 03-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:

yeap...for BBBJ and CIM can ask ur wife to do....instead of go OT....less risk mah
Old 03-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeap...for BBBJ and CIM can ask ur wife to do....instead of go OT....less risk mah
And wife is free OT they will keep on charging you more. Do this extra $50 crazy prices
Old 03-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

No one can blow better than the OT girls. Remember Leeya suck like vacuum
Old 03-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This one i tink used to be at 2nd floor & now move to 3rd floor
Saw a few times too nite shift
Old 03-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No one can blow better than the OT girls. Remember Leeya suck like vacuum
It depend on how much you pay
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-07-2018, 01:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
I think what he meant was:
"why did you not just ask your wife to BBBJ and CIM for you?"
I stand corrected

why didn't you ask your wife to BBBJ and CIM instead. That would be the safest and best option.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I stand corrected

why didn't you ask your wife to BBBJ and CIM instead. That would be the safest and best option.
Sighz, embarassed to say, i am actually one of those typical henpencked Chinese husbands with a domineering wife lah.

Which is to say, whether or not i have sex with my wife is up to her mood. Things were still ok when we first got married, but ever since i got laid off several years ago and took a lower paying job, my wife now wears the pants in the house lah

Anyways, forgive me if i ask this question... U guys mean to say the typical Singapore Chinese wife will bbbj and cim whenever the husband wants one huh?
Old 05-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Sighz, embarassed to say, i am actually one of those typical henpencked Chinese husbands with a domineering wife lah.

Which is to say, whether or not i have sex with my wife is up to her mood. Things were still ok when we first got married, but ever since i got laid off several years ago and took a lower paying job, my wife now wears the pants in the house lah

Anyways, forgive me if i ask this question... U guys mean to say the typical Singapore Chinese wife will bbbj and cim whenever the husband wants one huh?
understand now

to answer your question it depends on who you ask.

On the threads where bros are saying they get nothing from their wives and vent, there are also those self righteous preachers who say its the man's fault, or even say they get lots of sex and have a very healthy relationship.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
who.is this ML?
Whats her name. This is not Lily is it??
Old 05-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Feel i need to share this experience yesterday.

Went down to OT in the afternoon and on Level 3, near to Paris got this tall chio gal with long hair and solid figure. Was hesitant to patronise her as i always got this feeling that these chio bu type will not be good cos they think they damn pretty already.

But in the end decided to give it a try and i was glad i did. Started with a simple massage and a little bit of sexy massage at the end before deciding to go with "body hand". Very nice and sweet gal, nice voice and friendly.

As usual i won't go into too much detail so here are my ratings:
Looks & Body: 9/10 (pretty, tall, slim with nice long hair but boobs are enhance which is not a problem for me but just so you know)
Massage: 5/10 - we are not there for that lah
GFE: 7/10 - i felt very comfortable with her and that's rare for OT
Extra: 8/10 - no frenching but other than that, autoroam her fab body with hands and mouth
Overall: 8/10 - for OT
Dmg: you discuss with her ba but it's about same as far east
Working hours: until 8pm

Caveat: this is OT, so you cant really compare with other places as OT has always been more exp and service usually quite poor. So for OT, this is my top recommendation (not that i have been to many at OT).
Old 05-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
miyagi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymiyagi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing

Went down few weeks ago around 11am. Third floor shop. Was straightforward told her didnt want massage just want extra. Nego $30 for fully naked HJ. Autoroam top and bottom plus sucking.

Those looking for quick fix can try

$30 for HJ, i feel its worth it for a quicky.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
Just sharing

Went down few weeks ago around 11am. Third floor shop. Was straightforward told her didnt want massage just want extra. Nego $30 for fully naked HJ. Autoroam top and bottom plus sucking.

Those looking for quick fix can try

$30 for HJ, i feel its worth it for a quicky.
bro, care to share which shop and gal... never heard of $30 hj in OT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1