The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-12-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SAVE THE BEST FOR THE LAST PART

Number THREE

NIKKY <----Click here to see profile.

WOO~ looks great, Double check with OKT and request more photos, once received, SWEE! lai~

Date: 22/12/2018
Time: 1700 hrs
45mins
Went for her before DADA

Looks:
Nikky looks EVEN better in real, 99 percent accurate to photos, SYT with fair skin. CHIO face with light make up. Sweet looking.

Language:
English is Average - Some google translate needed
Very soft spoken and cute.

Body:
Average height girl, slim with enough meat for a EXCELLENT boom boom time.
In my opinion, she hits the best spot on her face and body compared to Mika and DADA.
Some ink art on her shoulder and back.
Boobs wise, Natural, considered small, soft but still paired with very suckable nips.

Shower:
Shower you before cleaning herself, No special actions in shower.

Foreplay:
So cute, like shy, not shy, Lick you from neck and moved down south, very hardworking in gettin you ready to pump her hard.
BBBJ is so gentle and electricfying.
Sucky you like a cute girl next door.
Can finger her trimmed pussy and paint her till she grabs your hair and asking for more. (SEXY NA~)
DFK can. but brush your teeth clean enough to get the level i received.

Boom Boom:
EXCELLENT BOOM BOOM TIME. position not an issue.
SYT Stereo effects, SO MOTIVATING to bang this cute girl harder. Her moans are like cute JAV girls.
WET and smooth pussy, WET~~~!!! not too wet, just freaking good in my opinion.
I have to hold it back to pump her longer for personal enjoyment.

GFE:

Strong at this starting from entering the room. Its hard to decrible the feeling in words. Try it and you will know what i meant.

Selling points:
  • Fair smooth skin
  • Good body and ass for doggy
  • Excellent audio quality
  • Legit SYT
  • WET WET WET
  • Very hardworking
  • Great BBBJ

RTF:

Definately will.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 23-12-2018, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pinky (Regent Lust) 12/22/2018 1230pm

- petite girl with blemishes on face. gnd looks.
- SYT!
- boobs are B cups handful just right for her small frame.
- quite fair, from laos
- frenching is great and lots of dfk
- bbbj is good with deep throats.
- likes to be painted and will get quite quite high when she orgasms. also very wet.
- quite gfe with good english and hugging between shots. she is chatty
Old 23-12-2018, 03:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
So who did you try at that stable, bro? Share FR le hahahha
Rejected 553 coz I am not fond of dark-skinned girls so please don't get me wrong. OKT ILT was steady to arrange 333, 334, 335 & 338 together for my preview at short notice in the wee hours. They are all friends back home, BTW. Took 335 as she was the fairest among them.

335 is a BKK MP girl so you can expect standard shower, BBBJ, FJ & decent massage at break. All her stats ILT website are accurate. She is slim, average built, no tummy, couple tattoos and has the right bed skills to please you. Speaks French and allows fingering and painting. B-cup bosom with slight sag and brown nipples. Can ride very well but her trimmed pussy a bit high mileage. It was meant to be a last minute quickie to forget my last lousy bonk so I didn't pen a FR as I had low expectations for a budget $80 90 2-pops + massage bonk.

Saw 551 and 552 (if I am not wrong) on my way out. Both are decent looking, quite tall, larger built and curvy.

IMDA has blocked their website so ILT should REALLY change their website URL. It's not customer-oriented ask customers to use Puffin or mask Proxy/VPN just to view their website mah! Tio boh, OKT ILT?

Last edited by kristie009; 23-12-2018 at 03:44 AM.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jermainemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SOFIA from Xclusive

Location - Apartment at G area
Looks - 8/10 (Quite close to Pic)
Boobs - 7.5/10 (Natural but not for boobs lover)
Body - 7/10
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10

Yesterday was her first day of work and she is quite new to the line.
She is a bubbly girl that kept laughing with simple jokes.
Her English is slightly above average so bros please speak slowly for her to understand.
Take good care of her and enjoy Bros
Old 23-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post

Number THREE

WOO~ looks great, Double check with OKT and request more photos, once received, SWEE! lai~

45mins
Went for her before DADA

Looks:
Nikky looks EVEN better in real, 99 percent accurate to photos, SYT with fair skin. CHIO face with light make up. Sweet looking.

Language:

Body:
In my opinion, she hits the best spot on her face and body compared to Mika and DADA.
Boobs wise, Natural, considered small, soft but still paired with very suckable nips.

Shower:

Foreplay:
So cute, like shy, not shy, Lick you from neck and moved down south, very hardworking in gettin you ready to pump her hard.
Can finger her trimmed pussy and paint her till she grabs your hair and asking for more. (SEXY NA~)

Boom Boom:
SYT Stereo effects, SO MOTIVATING to bang this cute girl harder. Her moans are like cute JAV girls.

GFE:

Strong at this starting from entering the room. Its hard to decrible the feeling in words. Try it and you will know what i meant.

Selling points:
  • Fair smooth skin
  • Legit SYT
  • WET WET WET
  • Very hardworking
  • Great BBBJ

RTF:

Definately will.

Agree with you bro real person actually look more sweet then photo.. 😉😉 i going to rtf her soon ..
Old 23-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

yeah agree with the statement below. I cheong in FL3 and sensual girls which are indo girls have more than 70% chance cannot make it rate with bad services.

For FL1, some OKT do take care of their girls well being and in return better service back to customer.

Quote:
Chillax,

Chiong more and luck will be on ya side soon.
Pretty sure dome 1 is much better than the other domes in terms of services and price.

It's still a better gamble than the other domes. (My personal preference)
I now just stick with the ones that i had good experience most of the time.

Cheers!
Old 23-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Question: Are there any girls who allow having their picture taken during sex? Or even better, after CIM? love to have some. Of course, a good tip and extra payment is required. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this?
Old 23-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

FR Stan

House : Clubvergin9

She is a very young gal, dark tan skin and green in this field but she is learning fast from bro how to be a good service.

I heard she has many RTF customers and some overnight with bro but didnt see much posts and so I write a short one to let people know got such a gem.

Lookwise: she is sweet girl, really nice cheekbone and no tummy, no tatoo and slim body is tan type.

She is the next potential model and she even Ang Mo customers RTF her because people know the quality of FL as there has not been many young FL coming.

Last edited by fwchong; 24-12-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Agree with you bro real person actually look more sweet then photo.. 😉😉 i going to rtf her soon ..
Yes yes, planning to RTF too. It's a rare case when the real looks better than the photos.
Most of the time will be the other way round.

But I mean it still comes to personal preference and judgement. Everyone sees a girl in a different perspective.

FRs are based on the individual's standard. No one can guarantee others will feel the same or even get the same standard of service.
Not to mock anyone here, but many FLs shared with me before on weird Bros they met, or even those that have serious issues.

In my humble opinion, I will just do my best to look good, smell good before going. I feel we must be what we expect from others in order to received a better service.
If that doesn't help. Probably that girl have some work attitude issues Liao.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 23-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

WH thanks for FR bro. Just saw her posting yesterday and want to cheong but cannot find any FR so a bit hesitant. Will try soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
FR Stan

House : Clubvergin9

She is a very young gal, dark tan skin and green in this field but she is learning fast from bro how to be a good service.

I heard she has many RTF customers and some overnight with bro but didnt see much posts and so I write a short one to let people know got such a gem.

Lookwise: she is sweet girl, really nice cheekbone and no tummy, no tatoo and slim body is tan type.

She is the next potential model and she even Ang Mo customers RTF her because people know the quality of FL as there has not been many young FL coming.

In fact when I compare quality - Rika from Emmauelle open the door for me by mistake and when I saw Rika, I immediately want to go back to Stan already because Rika look like 40 and Stan is 20 years old. What can you say !
Old 23-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on this cute girl below??

Strawberry from Emmanuelle:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=712774
Old 23-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Number THREE

45mins
Went for her before DADA

Looks:

Language:

Body:

Shower:

Foreplay:

Boom Boom:

GFE:

Selling points:
  • Fair smooth skin
  • Legit SYT
  • WET WET WET
  • Very hardworking
  • Great BBBJ

RTF:

Definately will.
Nice FR bro... seems like my type of girl also, likely will give it a try also and thanks to other samsters for your replies on the rolly stable too. Thanks all.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

you check it let us know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibgib View Post
Any FR on this cute girl below??

Strawberry from Emmanuelle:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=712774

Last edited by fwchong; 24-12-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

a lot of bro keep good gals for themselves and so wont FR but to be honest also, it is hard to write for Stan. she is not auto pilot as she is very new and so you need to lead her

BUT a lot of bro RTF her Liao, even got ang mo RTF her.

this tell us that this type of quality girls certainly worth it as she is a Model potential.

Just for your info, I RTF Stan everyday for 3 times before writing FR for Stan
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
WH thanks for FR bro. Just saw her posting yesterday and want to cheong but cannot find any FR so a bit hesitant. Will try soon!

Last edited by fwchong; 24-12-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Today afternoon try my first mmf with one bro here. The girl is Michell from doll88. The whole session is like filming porn. Michell take everything like a pornstar.

When the bro was ramming her ass, I was ramming her mouth. We took quite long to cum as we use up like 3 to 4 condom each as we are changing from pussy, ass and mouth. Michell doesnt show any black face. She still let us ram her hard and she look enjoying. Bro cof and I cim. And she even swallow our cum.

Overall if anyone like to have a wild and hot sex can look for Michell. She really like a pornstar.

Damage is $150 each, 90 mins and 2 shot. But we only shot once as we are very tired liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1