The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
'Innocent' Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Indian Ex-Colleague

me: oh..

Elan gave me a big hug..

Elan: no time no see!!!

I could smell his cologne.. it was nice..

me: wow. so big...

he had ordered two large pints of beer.. he helped me adjust the high stool i was on, moved me closer to the table.. he took the high stool beside mine and shifted his beer over.. hmmmm...

Elan: that's what she said... haha

me: huh...

elan: haha no la... joke....

me: oh.. that joke still??

he loved to make that sexual reference joke..

elan: haha. yup... girls say it's big....

me: humble much ah?

Elan say my tummy big only la... haha.. six packs growing bigger...

me: six packs??

Elan: yes! you feel it for yourself...

before I could politely decline, he pulled my hand and placed it on his tummy and guided me to rub it...

Elan hard right?

me: hmmm..... erm....

Elan: haha feel free to speak your mind...

he was rubbing my hand up and down, sometimes dangerously low..... he was wearing berms, and there was a huge bulge there! his penis was erected?? shit.. i felt turned on! but I wasn't even drunk!!

i noticed he kept staring at my legs.. my skirt was short but not that short right.... could he see my panties??? i pulled my skirt lower with my other hand...

me: not that hard la... quite soft....

Elan: ah man... i need to work harder... but don't worry.. i guarantee you there is something hard for you to feel somewhere....

oh shit...

shit.....

shit!!!!!

i can't let him guide my hand down to his penis!!! it will mean i don't mind touching it!!!

but.....

maybe.... i want to.....

me: hey.!!

i pulled my hand away at the last minute...

elan: ahha! what's wrong.. i meant my belt buckle la... what you thinking...

he lifted his shirt to show me his belt buckle... showing me his hairy tummy at the same time...

Elan: come cheers...

me: i can't drink much.. get drunk easily..

elan: haha. don't worry I will send you home.

me: oh.. about that....

should I bring up the topic now? wait... no.... think i need more beer first... i took another sip...

Elan: huh.. why.. what's wrong... scared your hubby get the wrong idea ah?

me: oh no.. he's working night shift...

elan: oh ok.. means can stay out late tonight? haha.. let's go party!

me: party?? what party??

elan: let's go dancing la..

me: no... no.. you know I can't dance la.. anyway we too old for that..

elan: haha. me neither. by the way you feeling cold ah?

me: me? why you ask...

I noticed he was staring at my boobs!

elan: oh no.. just wondering...

he noticed I was staring at his boobs too... hehe. his shirt was unbuttoned down.. i could see inside his shirt, his hairy chest and dark colored nipple.... wait...

i checked my boobs...

my nipples were hard and erected too! and he could see!

i was wearing an unpadded lacey bra... my polo t-shirt, not unbuttoned as low as his shirt, wasn't thick enough to hide the erected nipple shirt...

i quickly folded my arms... he realised that I've realised what he saw...

Elan: see! you are cold.. you folded your arms...

quick wit! so witty... i've always liked his quick wit...

Elan:don't worry I will sit closer.. let my fats insulate you a bit...

I felt his body closer to mine.. he actually leaned in and put an arm behind my stool...

Elan: come let's drink more... don't worry.. I'm a grab driver now.. my driving skills are much much steady...

he fed me my beer.

took a sip. "i can't already... feeling giddy...."

i let him guide me to being drunk... even though I was acting.... i acted drunk and lay my head on his shoulder..... he pulled my arm and my body slipped more and leaned heavier on him.. my arm rested on his thighs...... i could feel his hard erection!!!!

elan: come on.. don't waste it.. don't worry... I will send you home....

he was already groping my waist and smelling my hair.. he's so daring?? wait.. does it mean that a girl wants to have sex if they want to meet up again after many years at a bar?? was he really thinking of getting my drunk and then fucking me after he sent me home??? just like he lied about.....

i let him feed me another sip of the beer...

me: okok.. that's enough...

i was about to ask him the question already...

elan: shall we go dancing? don't worry I can't dance too.

me: don't want... it's embarrassing...

elan: how about we go somewhere private and dance?

me: where?

elan: i bring you. it's a surprise...

me: wait... I want to ask you something first....

elan: yes?

i looked at him...

die...

i want him...

is it too early to ask? maybe i should wait..

me: i can't remember what I want to ask...

elan: haha.. let's go have fun first...

he paid and guided me out of the bar, then out of the mall... i pretended to be tipsy and leaned on to him. he was groping my waist and holding on to my arm.

elan: just across the road.. reaching...

we entered the condo, up the lift.. he lived on the highest floor. the lift lobby opened to the house itself.. like hubby's boss's house!

elan: make yourself at home! we are all alone! my parents are overseas....

I didn't bother asking more and headed to the sofa to sit down..

elan: no no... come follow me..

he guided me to the balcony where there was outdoor seating. the condo is old. his furniture isn't exactly luxurious like hubby's boss's... but the house was spacious enough...

he sat me down and turn on some music.. he came back with more cans of beer...

me: hey won't your neighbours be disturbed??

elan: we are on the highest floor dear. my neighbours are empty anyway.. can't find rentals and moved to nicer condos. come join me..

he got me to stand up and guided me on how to shake my body to the beat.. once I was dancing steadily, he got a can of beer and shared it with me, feeding me more than he was drinking it himself... he was groping me more, even put my palms on his chest to let me have a feel..

Elan: unbutton one more for me? it's really warm.. i'm sweating like mad..

he was lying.. his sweat was from the walk to his condo and semi lifting me. but i took the bait and unbuttoned a button. he spread his shirt slightly teasingly and then cover it up again...

elan: may I unbutton one for you? you are sweating too...

I giggled.... "haha you wish..."

elan: come on... it's just us.... it's just one button... I can't even see any of your glorious cleavage...

me: hey! naughty!!

i hit him on the chest...i don't know why.. i cheekily gave it a squeeze!

elan: hey! naughty!!

he pat me gently back on my bicep, near to my boob.. and gave it a squeeze too...

I was anticipating that he would do the same to me!

elan: ooops.. I missed... this is not where you hit me...

he locked his eyes on mine.. our bodies still dancing to the beat.. his one finger slide across my polo shirt.. across my bra strap. touched the logo.. i was waiting to see if he dare squeeze my boob. if he dared so, I will end the flirting immediately! but his finger slide to my highest unbuttoned button. he slowly and gently unbuttoned it carefully, although his pink did graze my nipple a few times. making me even more turned on!

elan: see.. now we are even!

me: haha.. naughty la you!

elan: oops.. i'm wrong!

me: why wrong?

elan: i can see your glorious cleavage!! hehe!

me: stop it la!

i hit him on his chest again!

elan: wrong spot leh...

me: why wrong?

i don't know why.. i squeezed it again!

elan: i squeeze your biceps only! not your boob leh.. now you've squeezed my boob twice.. eh.. now thrice!!

our bodies were still moving to the beat, but slower as the song changed. he took my other hand and put it on his other boob...i don't know why.. i naturally started squeezing both of them!

elan: enjoying yourself hey?

me: hahaha.. this is so funny!!!

elan: my turn to enjoy too...

me: hey..

he held my biceps and squeezed them gently..

me: hehe.. good boy...

elan.. then you bad girl?

me: no.. i'm a good girl!

elan: then good girls only like bad boys!

his hands slowly grazed over to the area above my boobs... kept looking at me... i stared back at him... like i was daring him to do it...

elan: can I lower my hands?

me: you dare???

i stared at him fiercely and replied him in a stern tone... i grabbed his boobs tight, slightly dug my nails into him..

elan: ouch ouch.. not so rough dear... well good girls like bad boys right.. i shouldn't care so much... anyway....

his hands began to lower very... very.... slowly......

elan: we are both drunk.. can't remember anything that happens tonight anyway... let's have some fun ok?

his hands lowered! the ends of his palms felt my nipples already... should i stop him??? should i stop him??? we were both breathing so loudly!

shit!

i'm too late!

his hands cupped my breasts... his thumbs immediately rubbed my nipples!

elan: don't worry... no one will ever know... come mimic my movements...

i closed my eyes... i was breathing so hard.. i stopped grabbing his boob...

elan: mimic me dear.. it's fun!

my thumbs rounded his nipples too.. they were also erect.. they were erected for a long time actually.. we both look at each other with horny faces! rubbing intently on each other's nipples!

elan: mimic my hands ok...

he let go of my breasts and slowly proceeded to my buttons... we unbuttoned each other a few more.. then he pulled me the living room sofa. we both sat down. he sat close to me..

elan: relax... let's share this one...

he fed me more than he drank himself! i was honestly getting rather tipsy! my head was on his shoulder... his arm was over my shoulder. I could smell his armpit..

elan: come let's continue our game...

me: huh... what game...

elan: our secret fun game... drunk game... let's have fun... and tmr morning everything will be back to normal ok...

me: ok...

elan: relax ok......

he slowly lifted my shirt.. he lifted it above my breasts. he squeezed my breast a few time and then bent forward.. I felt his wet and warm tongue on my nipple!

me: ohhhhhh!!!!

I grabbed his head in ecstasy!!

he let go of my breast and then got back up...

elan: your turn!

me: you bad boy... teach me the wrong things...

elan: hehe.. you won't remember it one la... just try...

he gently pull my head and guide my face down to his chest... i spread his shirt on my own... i looked at his hairy chest.... i couldn't resist anymore!
updated. much much longer
Old 18-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Etihad2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep coming!
Old 18-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Innocent Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Indian Ex-Colleague

@Elan's Penthouse, Living Room

Elan: oh yes... you are great at this my good girl!

me: mmmmm!!!

I was licking his nipple nicely... like how I would like mine to be licked! at the same time, he used one hand to stroke my hair, and the other hand to rub my nipple at the same time.. making me lick his nipple harder...

Elan: alright babe... my turn now... come mimic me again!

he smelled my hair and then licked my ear... he kissed down to my cheeks then kissed across my lips to the other cheek to lick the other ear... the whole time he was grazing my thigh in such a good and seductive manner!

Elan: your turn....

i failed miserably..... i licked his ears a little... kissed across his face.... but couldn't go beyond his lips!

we locked lips and started kissing passionately!

he cupped my breasts and rubbed my nipple.. he broke away from our kiss and "mimic me please!"

i followed him! we were rubbing each others' nipples while we continued to make out! he started to move his hand down south... i forgot to mimic him but he reminded me... we rubbed each others' tummies... then... finally.... his hand went into my skirt... i followed, i touched his belt buckle.. finally felt his bulge! his hand fingers were already rubbing along my thong fabric.. teasing me... i kept rubbing on his berms.. the part where his bulge is.. he hurriedly unbuckled his belt and unzipped himself....he spread his berms and my hand touched his trunks... it was already quite moist!

his hand went back to my thong fabric again....

elan: mimic me again ok?

me: ok....

his fingers gently went under my thong...... he waited for me to follow suit.. i almost forgot... i slide my hand into his trunks slowly too...... then we both proceeded together at the same pace.... his two fingers touched my clitoris! my fingers touched his penis........ he rubbed my clitoris.... i grabbed his penis! he started to rub my clitoris harder.... i started to stroke his penis for him...... somehow, we both stopped kissing... looked at each other... breathing loudly and panting heavily.....

his fingers went inside me! i started to stroke him harder. masturbate for him but was limited by his trunks.. he pulled his fingers out of my vagina and slide his trunk over to release his penis out... then he quickly slide his fingers under my thong again and started to finger me... so much of his cum flow onto my hand as I masturbated him.....

we breathed hard and stared at each other... until... we couldn't hold it anymore... our lips locked and kissed so passionately! he fingered me as fast as I masturbated for him! he started to press his fingers inside my vagina! I was so wet in there! my vagina! I wanted so badly for him to do more... I wanted to suck for him too!

"oh... ohhh... ohhhhhhh!!! OHHH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"

who cummed?

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 24-12-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TornHymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep cumming!
Old 22-12-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:

@Elan's Penthouse, Living Room

Elan: oh yes... you are great at this my good girl!

me: mmmmm!!!

I was licking his nipple nicely... like how I would like mine to be licked! at the same time, he used one hand to stroke my hair, and the other hand to rub my nipple at the same time.. making me lick his nipple harder...

Elan: alright babe... my turn now... come mimic me again!

he smelled my hair and then licked my ear... he kissed down to my cheeks then kissed across my lips to the other cheek to lick the other ear... the whole time he was grazing my thigh in such a good and seductive manner!

Elan: your turn....

i failed miserably..... i licked his ears a little... kissed across his face.... but couldn't go beyond his lips!

we locked lips and started kissing passionately!

he cupped my breasts and rubbed my nipple.. he broke away from our kiss and "mimic me please!"

i followed him! we were rubbing each others' nipples while we continued to make out! he started to move his hand down south... i forgot to mimic him but he reminded me... we rubbed each others' tummies... then... finally.... his hand went into my skirt... i followed, i touched his belt buckle.. finally felt his bulge! his hand fingers were already rubbing along my thong fabric.. teasing me... i kept rubbing on his berms.. the part where his bulge is.. he hurriedly unbuckled his belt and unzipped himself....he spread his berms and my hand touched his trunks... it was already quite moist!

his hand went back to my thong fabric again....

elan: mimic me again ok?

me: ok....

his fingers gently went under my thong...... he waited for me to follow suit.. i almost forgot... i slide my hand into his trunks slowly too...... then we both proceeded together at the same pace.... his two fingers touched my clitoris! my fingers touched his penis........ he rubbed my clitoris.... i grabbed his penis! he started to rub my clitoris harder.... i started to stroke his penis for him...... somehow, we both stopped kissing... looked at each other... breathing loudly and panting heavily.....

his fingers went inside me! i started to stroke him harder. masturbate for him but was limited by his trunks.. he pulled his fingers out of my vagina and slide his trunk over to release his penis out... then he quickly slide his fingers under my thong again and started to finger me... so much of his cum flow onto my hand as I masturbated him.....

we breathed hard and stared at each other... until... we couldn't hold it anymore... our lips locked and kissed so passionately! he fingered me as fast as I masturbated for him! he started to press his fingers inside my vagina! I was so wet in there! my vagina! I wanted so badly for him to do more... I wanted to suck for him too!

"oh... ohhh... ohhhhhhh!!! OHHH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"

who cummed?

Innocent Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Ex-Colleague

@Elan's Bedroom

"morning..."

I just woke up...... and just checked under the sheets... my polo shirt was still on... i think my bra was still on.... my skirt was gone, but my panties were still on! the air con was on.. so cold! i touched my head and pretended to have a hangover...

me: ouch... headache....

Elan: morning.....

shit.... how do I act blur....

my body just took over..

me: huh.... hey... where am I??

Elan: relax.. you are in my room....

me: huh??? how come?? oh gosh... i thought you sent me home...

Elan: don't worry la... nothing happened.... see you are still in your clothes.... relax leh...

me: oh...

i checked under my skirt again...

me: hey... where's my skirt??

Elan: not sure.... I fell asleep as soon as we reached my room.. you went to the toilet at night i think.. maybe you left it there?

wow.. i'm glad her really knows how to play the innocent game!

me: do you mind turning away? i'm in my panties...

elan: yup sure... hehe.. tempted to look though...

me: tsk... naughty...

elan of course la. you are hot!

he turned away... I got out of bed... wow.. my skirt was really there! i thought we left it in the living room??? wow... he's really thoughtful and knows how to let a woman step of the stage with graciousness...

I quickly put on my skirt and washed my face... my make up was in a mess! thankfully he had the johnson PH facial wash...

Elan: there's clean towels in the cupboard!!!..

he's really sweet....

me: thanks!!!

Elan: by the way.... you might want to respond to your messages from Dave.. I think he's very worried about you...

wait! how does he know the messages are from Dave??

I quickly got out of his toilet.. my phone was on the nightstand on my side of the bed where I slept on... I rushed over and picked it up... there were several notifications! good means..... Elan hasn't read them yet...

messages from Dave.... "can I come over? hubby overseas right?" ........ "I need a good blowjob baby!" ..... "miss my penis?" followed by a picture received" ....... and there were several others that Elan cannot see! thank goodness!

Elan: hey.. you know there's a function to hide your previews on your iPhone right? unless it's your face reading it, otherwise anyone can see your incoming messages you know....

my heart almost stopped......

shit!

SHIT!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!

I didn't even dare to look at him!!!!

Elan: sorry ah.. I didn't mean to look... thought there was some emergency also.....

I stood rooted... I didn't know what to answer also.....

me: erm...... i think .... i think...... i think i need to go back already..

Elan: why the hurry? your hubby is overseas for a week right...

me: yup.. my head hurts.. want to go home and rest...

Elan : rest here la... Come on.. my parents won't be back for a week too...

me: sorry... I really need to go...

I took my bag as well..

I headed for his bedroom door.......

Elan: but I need a good blowjob too baby.....

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 24-12-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 22-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

@Elan's Bedroom

"morning..."

I just woke up...... and just checked under the sheets... my polo shirt was still on... i think my bra was still on.... my skirt was gone, but my panties were still on! the air con was on.. so cold! i touched my head and pretended to have a hangover...

me: ouch... headache....

Elan: morning.....

shit.... how do I act blur....

my body just took over..

me: huh.... hey... where am I??

Elan: relax.. you are in my room....

me: huh??? how come?? oh gosh... i thought you sent me home...

Elan: don't worry la... nothing happened.... see you are still in your clothes.... relax leh...

me: oh...

i checked under my skirt again...

me: hey... where's my skirt??

Elan: not sure.... I fell asleep as soon as we reached my room.. you went to the toilet at night i think.. maybe you left it there?

wow.. i'm glad her really knows how to play the innocent game!

me: do you mind turning away? i'm in my panties...

elan: yup sure... hehe.. tempted to look though...

me: tsk... naughty...

elan of course la. you are hot!

he turned away... I got out of bed... wow.. my skirt was really there! i thought we left it in the living room??? wow... he's really thoughtful and knows how to let a woman step of the stage with graciousness...

I quickly put on my skirt and washed my face... my make up was in a mess! thankfully he had the johnson PH facial wash...

Elan: there's clean towels in the cupboard!!!..

he's really sweet....

me: thanks!!!

Elan: by the way.... you might want to respond to your messages from Dave.. I think he's very worried about you...

wait! how does he know the messages are from Dave??

I quickly got out of his toilet.. my phone was on the nightstand on my side of the bed where I slept on... I rushed over and picked it up... there were several notifications! good means..... Elan hasn't read them yet...

messages from Dave.... "can I come over? hubby overseas right?" ........ "I need a good blowjob baby!" ..... "miss my penis?" followed by a picture received" ....... and there were several others that Elan cannot see! thank goodness!

Elan: hey.. you know there's a function to hide your previews on your iPhone right? unless it's your face reading it, otherwise anyone can see your incoming messages you know....

my heart almost stopped......

shit!

SHIT!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!

I didn't even dare to look at him!!!!

Elan: sorry ah.. I didn't mean to look... thought there was some emergency also.....

I stood rooted... I didn't know what to answer also.....

me: erm...... i think .... i think...... i think i need to go back already..

Elan: why the hurry? your hubby is overseas for a week right...

me: yup.. my head hurts.. want to go home and rest...

Elan : rest here la... Come on.. my parents won't be back for a week too...

me: sorry... I really need to go...

I took my bag as well..

I headed for his bedroom door.......

Elan: but I need a good blowjob too baby.....

me: what did you just say???

Elan: haha. don't act blur la... haha.. come on.. you don't have to hide with me.. haven't I proof to you I can be discreet?

me: what??

Elan: so tell me.. why did you ask to meet up after so long?

me: why can't we meet?

Elan: ahah. you getting bored of Dave is it? don't worry I don't mind joining the party too...

me: don't be nonsensical!

Elan: then tell me, why did you initiate a meet up all of a sudden...

me: because Dave told me you told people that you took advantage of me when I was drunk!

Elan: oh... haha and?

me: that's not true!

Elan: yup.. of course it was a joke what... they know it's a fantasy... I bet it's their fantasy too! but anyway... thanks for making my fantasy come true last night..

me: what do you mean??? you raped me when I was drunk???

Elan: haha no la.. siao.. no penetration man.. I'm not stupid..

me: then what happened???

Elan: we were both high and fooled around... made out.. heavy petting.... no penetration man.. No way will I be accused of rape and lose money over it... i'm not dumb lo...

me: what is heavy petting??

Elan: you masturbated for me while I fingered you lo... babe.. your moans were so sexy man. i admit la, I was so tempted to turn you over and fuck... but no rape.... you were good man.. helped me cum.. anyway, you may want to wash your right hand again.. haha.. a lot of my semen on it last night.. i used wet tissues to wiped for you but .... you should go wash it again la...

i immediately smelled my right palm... I made a face to show that the smell was still there.... i rushed into the toilet to use soap and wash my hand again.. i was getting excited!! I was already wondering how I could get Elan to initiate the sex with me.. last night, he brought me back to his bed and licked my vagina until I came! I don't remember what happened next but I was pretty sure he didn't fuck me though.. I'm sure I would be feeling very sore down there now..

Elan came into the toilet and used the shower... he took off his boxers.. 'let me wash my penis first...'

me: hey!

Elan: haha. what's wrong.. you've already seen it last night leh..

yes he was right.. I've seen it.. it's still the same! still erected! it's so thick! my fingers couldn't even go round his girth and meet last night.. I had to control myself and not look at his penis! I quickly got of his toilet...

Elan: don't leave yet...

when Elan came out of the toilet.... he was bottomless... his penis was erected and flinging around... he walked to me, where I sat, at the corner of his bed..

Elan: such a pretty face man....

he ran his fingers down my fringe and to my chin... lifted my face to look at him...

Elan: babe.. i need a blowjob too. hehe..

I shook my head!

Elan: come on... after you masturbated me until I cummed, I made sure I returned the favor to you man...

me: what do you mean?

Elan: I brought you back to my bed and ate your pussy until you cummed so violently! you passed out so bad after that... I swear I could have fucked you many times and you wouldn't resist but I didn't... actually... to be honest... my plan was to have some fun with you and then send you off in the morning like nothing ever happened.. you know? so you can't claim that I raped you...... but now.... even though my fantasy was only half fulfilled....

me: what??

Elan: haha.. after finding out about you and Dave..... I know my fantasy will be fulfilled!! you will be fully filled by me too.. hehe... now suck for me please babe...

me: please..... no......

Elan: why not? you've been sucking Dave's right? and letting him fuck... why you want an old uncle like him instead of a younger black stallion like me.. hehe.. anyway.... now that I know your secret... you better do whatever I want babe.... and now... I want you to suck my cock!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 24-12-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old 24-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

me: can you get me some alcohol first?

Elan: why?

me: don't ask.. please? just give me some a beer or what...

Elan: hah.. no way... i know what you want.. no alcohol courage for you... haha. no escape man.. I want you to blow me soberly.. come on.. don't be shy... you can start with a kiss .... come on....

he kept trying to feed me his penis! i stared up at him angrily, the angriest face I could act... i looked away and gave it a kiss..... shit.... shit.....

Elan: oh nice.... don't stop... go on... kiss it more....

i did as he told me, but with angry stares back up at him.... as I kissed his penis lightly and 'unwillingly', Elan pulled his foreskin backwards, revealing his bright pink and swollen penis head underneath! There was a nice and clean soapy smell.

as I looked up at him to give him angry stares... i loved the view! his tummy and chest... all so hairy.. the nice dark tan... one of the fantasies I've started to develop after being with hubby's boss.. besides... his penis was thick and nice to hold... not so long that it's scary.. but just nice.. i think I should be able to give him a deepthroat easily..

oh wait..

why am I holding his penis!

When did I start to hold his penis???

he kept pushing his penis forward, like he was trying to push it into my mouth.. i was so tempted to open my mouth! why didn't he make me blow for him last night when we were both drunk instead!! I don't have to resist so much now!!

argh!!!

Elan: come on dear... open your mouth please.. I know I cummed easy last night but this is my second shot... you want me to cum faster you better open your mouth....

I looked up at him.... angrily... he smiled at me... shit... sooooo cute!!! I had to resist opening my mouth! he pushed his penis forward again... i slowllyyyyyyyyyy opennnnneeeddd my mouthhhhhhh....... letting his penis go in slowlyyyyyyyyy......... he pushed in half before stopping.. his facial expression.... he was in ecstasy! I let go of his penis and swallow his penis whole! he lifted his face and closed his eyes, then looked down at me again, this time round his whole penis was inside my mouth..... i continued to look at him and slowwwwwwlyyyyyyyyyyy withdrewwwwwwww my mouth......... and I stopped at the tip of his penis....

Elan: hey hey hey hey hey... don't stop!!!

I repeated it again... fully sucked his penis again, then slowly withdrew my mouth... I did it multiple times... slowly.... he loved it...he kept stroking my hair slowly... look down at me endearingly...

my hands were holding on to the side of his thighs.. he took them, pulled them behind him and placed them on his butt.. he grabbed my hand so I ended up squeezing his butt cheeks... so toned and nice! his hairy butt... oh gosh...... I was breathing so hard.... he could see.. he smiled...

he was fondling my ears.... turning me on too..

I looked up at him, my mouth slightly opened in front of his penis head.... blowing hot air on his penis.. my hands gripping tight to his butt...

he pushed his penis forward and rubbed it sideways a few times on my lips... tempting me to suck for him... i opened my mouth to suck for him, he moved his penis away cheekily to the side... i tried again, he swerved his penis away again!

me: hey!

I tried again... but couldn't get his penis into my mouth... i wanted to use my hand but he pressed it down on his butt,,

Elan: no cheating...

this time round, I tried again, I pulled his butt towards me, opened my mouth wide! I got it! sucked his penis head in.. gosh.. it feels so good inside my mouth.. licked it with my tongue repeated and sucked on it.. i let it out of my mouth and sucked again.. his butt was so nice to squeeze! I kept squeezing his butt while I sucked and licked repeatedly on his penis.

Elan: gosh.. you are so good at this.. no wonder Dave misses you so much....

tsk! why must he mention him... I slowed down and realised that i've lost control of myself.. he probably realised it too..

Elan: ok.. can stop now...

I pulled his penis out of my mouth...

he sat next to me and started to lift up my shirt...

me: hey what are you doing??
Old 26-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Elan lifted my shirt and tried to get me to strip but I refused.. he didn't care... i tried to pull it down but he pushed my hands away... he pulled my shirt hard which forced me to lift my arms! he was rough! the shirt tugged on my hair as well. i was assisting him secretly and made it slightly easier for him.. he threw my shirt away on to the floor!

Elan: wow... nice slutty bra...

me: uhh... nooooo!

i tired to push him away.. but he held on strongly! he was licking my nipple after he pulled my bra cups down. one hand grabbing tight to my breast. his other hand lifted up my skirt, then reached to pull my panties out.. i resisted slightly. he tore my panties while trying to pull it out. he sat up and spread my legs wide by force..

me: what are you doing??

he didn't answer me! there was just this look of pure lust in his eyes... and a look of arrogance! he pinned my legs down, wide.

me: ahhh!

he penetrated me immediately!! he shafted his penis in with so much force it hurt a little? i was already so wet down there! i kept smacking his hands away.. but he didn't care... he started to thrust his hips... HARD AND FAST! there was no build up! it was immediate! he kept his eyes fixed on me... just kept thrusting and thrusting! i dragged on his hands.... but gave up... i grabbed the sheets around me.... grabbed a pillow and hid my face, moaned into it.....

me: hey... uh.. uh.. uh... stop... stopp....pleaseee... uh.. uh.. uh.. uh...

he pulled the pillow and flung it away! he threw away the other pillow after I grabbed it as well... I looked to the side, avoided eye contact with him. he kept looking down at me... then.... he grabbed my hands... stopped his thrusting, he bent forward and press his body weight on my hands, pinned me down... his hips lifted with his penis inside me, making me lift my hips slightly as well... he held it there for awhile... i don't know why.. my legs wrapped around his waist... he slowly withdrew his penis out......

PIAK!

AHHHH!!!

I screamed!!

he smiled....

he did it again.... withdrew his penis slowly........ then....

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!

PIAK!
PIAK!
PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!
PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!PIAK!

oh shit.... he got faster and faster... and so hard!! so rough!!! shit.... shit..... I love it!! i love it!!! I looked at him... with lust in my eyes too... I loved it!!! I couldn't move my hands.. i felt so trapped... so tied up... he was raping me!! and i secretly loved it!!! he continued to fuck me hard for a few more minutes... his sweat was dripping on my face... we were both sweating profusely as the room was getting steamy..

finally he stopped.. but he didn't cum... he sat beside me and rested... panting... i laid.. my legs still spread.... felt sore in there... didn't feel like closing them as well.... i was panting too... he looked at me... i looked back at him... both our mouths wide open, panting... he smiled... and got up.. I kept my legs still... hoping he will come in between them again... but... he didn't... instead, he pushed my body around, tried to flip me... he turned my body, pulled my legs to the edge the bed .. i laid flat on the bed, while my lower body was out of the bed. he got me to lift up my hips...

me: ohhh... ahhh...

PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK.. PIAK. PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

he got faster and faster! oh shit!! he's like a machine!!! he paused to pull on of my hand backwards... .then resume at the same ferocity of fucking!! shit... shit.... i've never felt like this before...... he stopped again! then..... pulled my other hand... he started to fuck, but it wasn't as easy... he didn't have a grip on my waist... my arms felt sore from being pulled in an awkward position! it was supposed to be torture... but I loved it!!! the rape feeling felt so real!!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

AHHHH!!!! my orgasm came... i almost passed out..... Elan didn't care... he continued to fuck me hard!

he moaned out loud!

he let go of my hands and bent forward immediately...

i felt his body on top of mine from behind...

he moaned again...

ejaculating his semen inside me.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more sis
Old 02-01-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
shihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The piaking must be damn loud!!
Old 04-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
babalibaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep coming. Really exciting to read this great story.
Really like the piak piak sound.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
MichaelMRTrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS! Camping for more updates.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The piak like earthquake hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1