The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
xing chen rtc ? wechat almost kenna blocked liao
another one gone
Well given how she hasn’t been able to reach the high standards of the bros here and the bad reviews, and some say she’s missing home I’m not surprised she went back.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Feel bad spamming but really very tulan. First time to book Wendy today but when I was near location suddenly no replies. She was still checking her message on WhatsApp. No reasons given no sound even after an hour later. Went off feeling damn tulan. Bros please beware of this fly kite lady. I have picture evidence if any okt in charge of her wants to see. Next time maybe I just go jb rather than here. At least they more professional in wanting to earn my money.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Well given how she hasn’t been able to reach the high standards of the bros here and the bad reviews, and some say she’s missing home I’m not surprised she went back.
yes, she has been saying that she is missing home.

didn't try her in the end.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For those who's wondering who's Ai La jiemei, who brought Ai La to our shores, Jiu Er is the one. In fact, it was Jiu Er who introduced me to try Ai La, when the latter was new, and didn't have much business yet.
Oh, so Jiu Er is Ai La's jiemei. Ai La has told me that her jiemei is not working hard enough to earn money here.

I haven't tried Jiu Er, but heard from Ai La that her jiemei will be leaving soon.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Oh, so Jiu Er is Ai La's jiemei. Ai La has told me that her jiemei is not working hard enough to earn money here.

I haven't tried Jiu Er, but heard from Ai La that her jiemei will be leaving soon.
Final 10 days, I think.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Feel bad spamming but really very tulan. First time to book Wendy today but when I was near location suddenly no replies. She was still checking her message on WhatsApp. No reasons given no sound even after an hour later. Went off feeling damn tulan. Bros please beware of this fly kite lady. I have picture evidence if any okt in charge of her wants to see. Next time maybe I just go jb rather than here. At least they more professional in wanting to earn my money.
wendy the viet? Her place quite conspicuous actually. Could have just walked up to enquire
Old 12-12-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Might have asked this before but can't recall, can anyone share with me if she is worth a try? Is looks her main selling point (i.e sensual, hj are typical SOP). Interested in her for a while but at $120 I just want to know if her looks /services really warrant the slight premium in pricing.

https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Thanks in advance for any inputs!
Old 12-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Might have asked this before but can't recall, can anyone share with me if she is worth a try? Is looks her main selling point (i.e sensual, hj are typical SOP). Interested in her for a while but at $120 I just want to know if her looks /services really warrant the slight premium in pricing.

If Donna is the yardstick, then the current crop of MLs will not be able to match her looks and service standard.

Qingchuan's skin needs better care, but her headlights are nice to grab ( C cups, I guess). Not for massage lovers, but roamig signal 3.5G. In fact, if you want looks and massage, I find Aimee a better choice. But then, Aimee is low on GFE and limited playability.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If Donna is the yardstick, then the current crop of MLs will not be able to match her looks and service standard.

Qingchuan's skin needs better care, but her headlights are nice to grab ( C cups, I guess). Not for massage lovers, but roamig signal 3.5G. In fact, if you want looks and massage, I find Aimee a better choice. But then, Aimee is low on GFE and limited playability.
But Aimee never replies calls or messages! It’s impossible to book.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Thanks bro, won't be expecting Donna level in terms of face for sure

I have tried Aimee, low playability aside, I just find the session very.. Quiet..it's just her nature, but I prefer to have more conversation. Her body and boobs and skin are so good hence it's quite a torture that limitations are in place. Face wise I find her pleasant at most.

Noted on Qing Chuan,so she is not aloof or ice queen type in general?
Old 12-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, won't be expecting Donna level in terms of face for sure

I have tried Aimee, low playability aside, I just find the session very.. Quiet..it's just her nature, but I prefer to have more conversation. Her body and boobs and skin are so good hence it's quite a torture that limitations are in place. Face wise I find her pleasant at most.

Noted on Qing Chuan,so she is not aloof or ice queen type in general?
Qing Chuan's PR skills is way better than Aimee. Well, I find that if one wants a good massage with no disturbance, Aimee offers just that. That's the reason that I visited repeatedly.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

https://sglonelyguys.info/ada-massage/

How about this? Also curious since she’s been listed quite some time
Old 12-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh, what a waste. Looks, body, youth, services listed, she has all the tools to succeed. Was hoping she will take the bad reviews positively and improve to become a solid viable choice for us all, just like how Annie overcame all the crictism and is a seasoned ML now.

But well, if she can't take the heat then yah, she should not stay in the kitchen then. Local customers already damn easy to please and not demanding in general, if an ML can't even deliver consistently under such a forgiving customer base then she may not be suitable to pursue this line at all (assuming her departure is partly due to bad reviews and lack of customers).
Old 12-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/ada-massage/

How about this? Also curious since she’s been listed quite some time
Lol bro yesterday night I also looking at her, coz the other section getting really stale.. and this lady figure is my ☕

But this "local" section I quite wary, seems populated by mainly MILFs with heavy PSed pics and little FRs available, potentially a landmine infested zone.

Carol /Yuki seems like the only confirm safebet in this section
Old 12-12-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol bro yesterday night I also looking at her, coz the other section getting really stale.. and this lady figure is my ☕

But this "local" section I quite wary, seems populated by mainly MILFs with heavy PSed pics and little FRs available, potentially a landmine infested zone.

Carol /Yuki seems like the only confirm safebet in this section
Oh didn’t know she’s labelled as local
Lol

Anyway her face blurred out so can’t tell how much editing there is
She might be more Xiao Yu than Xiao Bai Tu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1