The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
You ask first sure she turn it down la. Gave her time to think and react ma.

The guy raw her without even asking. At the heat of the moment she too horny to reject also.

Anyway, it is a reminder to all bros here to always use helmet. True or not, safety comes first
Strongly agreed with bro Funboi, I have known Nessa way before her Siam Angels’ days. Bonking her countless times and I can be very sure that she don’t and never will do raw. This is a principle she uphold till today. So brosters , no need to speculate whether she do raw bo, the answer is obviously ‘no.’
For those assholes thinking by smoking up this for whaterever ulterior motives, I think you are an ultimate loser.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda from teluklover is really amazing.

her English is smooth and I dont have any issue to chat with her.
her blowjob and service is good as well.
I love fucking her when she on top of me. Her body is super sexy and when u fuck with her, she will make sure u play around with her boobs.

One of the lady that I like to bonk
Old 12-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally I get to bonk Cara of Silkstockings.
Aimming her from day she arrived but was sidetracked by many reasons.

Name: Cara
Stable: Silkstockings
Height/Weight: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=710698

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Syt. Xiao Mei Mei very fun and ting tong 50%)
Body: 9/10 (Slim all natural likes that ass very much)
GFE: 10/10 (Good English can communicate and fun loving girl)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Mouth small can feel my tight 2ic inside sibei song lol)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight Tight Tight)
Frenching: 10/10 (Don't want to stop)
Overall: Sibei Ho.
RTF: Confirm chop.

Bros here sip sip bo ai share good FR.
This standard worth to bonk over and over.
Same like Ferrari can drive over and over too
Old 12-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
oreo97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Soda -TRL
11/12
8.30pm

I would say she is a seasoned FL
Chatty lady with a personality
Ok for various positions and mission accomplished for Cim, took it liked a champ!!
Maybe ORD mood liao, session was above average only.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Strongly agreed with bro Funboi, I have known Nessa way before her Siam Angels’ days. Bonking her countless times and I can be very sure that she don’t and never will do raw. This is a principle she uphold till today. So brosters , no need to speculate whether she do raw bo, the answer is obviously ‘no.’
For those assholes thinking by smoking up this for whaterever ulterior motives, I think you are an ultimate loser.
Agree with you bro,must be some kuku fella who genna KCed trying to fuck things up.........
Old 12-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Elfendest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Cassy from Sex Amazon today.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=711329

Before I left, she shyly asks me to write an FR for her by saying just help her with website. I was like "website???". After small head cannot think, big head then got what she meant. Lol. So here is her well deserved FR

Looks: 7/10 (Can see her make-up dried up. If not, maybe an 8? Other than that, she looks rather pretty. She's pretty cheerful too. Her looks grow on you. And plus side, she's fair too. Her pic is 100% her.)

Boobs: 9/10 (It's a handful. Good to suck on too. I think it's natural. Really good.)

Communication: 7/10 (Basic English and I don't speak Thai. But we still manage to converse. We had smiles and laughter )

Kissing: 7/10 (I don't really know how to judge this, but she's better than most I've been to.)

Figure: 8/10 (Nothing to complain or shout about. Like an average girl on the street. Her ass makes you wanna slap it, and slap it I did)

Bbbj: 8/10 (Pretty average too. She worked hard at it )

GFE: 9/10 (Her smile really made my day. Gives a great massage after 1st shot and get you ready for the 2nd shot. It's just shy from a 10 because I had 1-2 who I felt are way ahead in her. She gives u a thorough cleaning before and after the session too.)

RTF: Yes, she's really cute and bubbly. Really brighten up my day.

All in all, great girl. $130 but $150 quality. A cute and delightful girl who can brighten up your day. She's the most cheerful FL I have met so far. Laughing and smiling from time to time. She said she's here for 2 weeks only. Definitely worth it.

P.S. This is the longest FR I have ever written. Lol
Old 12-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
seafoodlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't decide between nessa, mona from SA and ann from xclusives. can anyone help haha
Old 12-12-2018, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FL: Pixi
Stable: THE REGENT LUST
APPOINTMENT: 9/DEC 6.30PM

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like the pics.
Body: 9/10 -atheletic... has clear 6 pack abs.... inked on front and back
Boobs: 8/10 a bit hard-C ....
cloudn't know natural or man-made as no cut or marks
Nipple: brown... ans well developed... couldn't suck as FL not confortable
Frenching: No (she has allergy to moustache)

BBBJ: 10/10

FJ: 8/10 couldnt try all positions
Old 12-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nan, Xclusive
Great session with Nan yesterday. Bombshell in a petite package. She rides hard, screams when pounding her and, fingers her ass while pussy-fucking... Seems to love hard and long anal pounding.
Thumbs up to OKT for fast responses and last min booking.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Late FR for Ceez, TRL 9/12@4pm

No tall stories to add to her many FR out there already. In short, she's a fun size cutie, shy and demure, with a perfect petite body.

Looks: sweet, pretty, just like her first pic.
Body: the perfect syt, slim and lightweight, lovely curves and a peachy ass.
Boobs: I thought with her size, I'd be looking at an airport runway, but hers were just nice, lovely teardrops, with a natural suppleness that you could fondle for hours. View during cowgirl, as mentioned on many occasions, is a thing of natural beauty fit for national geographic.
Service: she works hard, but with her shyness and lack of English, she's very quiet, and GFE chemistry is hard to build.

Ceez is ideal for any ultra petite syt lover, not to be missed. For bros harbouring forbidden lolita desires for their neighbours teenage daughter, you could also live out some fantasy.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Finally I get to bonk Cara of Silkstockings.
Aimming her from day she arrived but was sidetracked by many reasons.

Name: Cara
Stable: Silkstockings
Height/Weight: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=710698

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Syt. Xiao Mei Mei very fun and ting tong 50%)
Body: 9/10 (Slim all natural likes that ass very much)
GFE: 10/10 (Good English can communicate and fun loving girl)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Mouth small can feel my tight 2ic inside sibei song lol)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight Tight Tight)
Frenching: 10/10 (Don't want to stop)
Overall: Sibei Ho.
RTF: Confirm chop.

Bros here sip sip bo ai share good FR.
This standard worth to bonk over and over.
Same like Ferrari can drive over and over too
Nice fr bro ! Hehe standard la. People rtf, bonked solid one keep quiet. Mai share. Scare full cannot book ma..lol not like us share only
Old 12-12-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Agreed one of my fav, what happened to her anyway? Wanted to RTF but okt said she ran off. Haiss
She went home. I was her last bonk. She was in the red. Then i ask her to just give me blowies. Her bj is worth it.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigpin View Post
FR for Ice (Seduction68)
today 4pm:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=711342
https://seduction68.weebly.com/ice21yo.html

Never see much FR for Seduction68 so I decided patronise and try luck.

OKT: Smooth replies/comm. was 5mins late but understood the traffic as it was raining at the time. Thumbs up.

Location: Central. Easy to find parking. Not favourable for those who don't drive. Private room.

Looks: 8/10 above average, grows on you as the session goes on. More for bros who prefer cute/sweet face with minor blemishes. Height within range stated. Similar to pictures but thai tan. Age, she also sensed I knew her pages were bluffing after chatting a bit then admitted she was 25 and not 21.

Body: 8/10 slim, slight tummy. Boobs felt soft natural B. Nice for me as it suits her size and since I prefer au naturel. Nice to see/grab/paint as she rides you.

Shower1 myself. Shower2 together. Nothing to highlight.

Frenching: 10/10 Shiok but I think selective with who she does it with. You initiate and see how it goes. Maybe I was lucky cos I asked her if I could use her mouthwash after shower1 so she seem to like when you take note of basic hygiene.

Painting: 10/10 Shiok, no smell at all. Her trim is still quite a mini bush so ymmv.

BBBJ/HJ: 5/10 I didnt like her style of doing it but she has great service attitude and hardworking. Her style for me was more of grabbing your 2IC with her lips like stuck same position but up and down. She like to lick and play with the tip also but I just had no feel for her style of doing it. No DT.

FJ: 5/10 perhaps cos she new to full package as explained below (see massage). But accommodating to positions and tries her best.

COF(didnt try CIM as I planned for 2nd shot, but had no feel): she allow me but could sense selectivity again. If no click with her, maybe ymmv. didnt avoid so good.

Massage: 7/10 claims she's from Bangkok and worked as ML so I assume the whole full package is smth she's new to. After shower2, I just went for massage instead and had no feel for 2nd shot. You can ask her to adjust strength if need to.

GFE: 10/10 High for me. Very friendly, smiling and minor jokes/laughs. Throughout session, a lot of GFE kissing+frenching+cuddling. She likes to lay her head on my chest then look up and kiss+french so I guess that the GFE is one thing I definitely like. Last 10mins still ask me to stay and GFE all the way. Aga aga last minute then let me go, lol. Still kiss me until I reach the door. Not a time/phone watcher, only checked time when it felt like session was up (which was the 10mins). Reminded me of romancing with Poly/JC ex-gf.

For RTM: yes, she made up for overall with her GFE+service attitude+hardworking.
RTF: no, cos she somewhat reminded me of those 50-50 chance when you get lucky and if the girl likes you, then you happy.
Ice also claims to be going back on 22DEC.

Thanks for the FR, was considering her after initial good reviews form last week.

But seems like she very selective, think I’ll move on to other yummier targets.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfendest View Post
Booked Cassy from Sex Amazon today.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=711329

Before I left, she shyly asks me to write an FR for her by saying just help her with website. I was like "website???". After small head cannot think, big head then got what she meant. Lol. So here is her well deserved FR

Looks: 7/10 (Can see her make-up dried up. If not, maybe an 8? Other than that, she looks rather pretty. She's pretty cheerful too. Her looks grow on you. And plus side, she's fair too. Her pic is 100% her.)

Boobs: 9/10 (It's a handful. Good to suck on too. I think it's natural. Really good.)

Communication: 7/10 (Basic English and I don't speak Thai. But we still manage to converse. We had smiles and laughter )

Kissing: 7/10 (I don't really know how to judge this, but she's better than most I've been to.)

Figure: 8/10 (Nothing to complain or shout about. Like an average girl on the street. Her ass makes you wanna slap it, and slap it I did)

Bbbj: 8/10 (Pretty average too. She worked hard at it )

GFE: 9/10 (Her smile really made my day. Gives a great massage after 1st shot and get you ready for the 2nd shot. It's just shy from a 10 because I had 1-2 who I felt are way ahead in her. She gives u a thorough cleaning before and after the session too.)

RTF: Yes, she's really cute and bubbly. Really brighten up my day.

All in all, great girl. $130 but $150 quality. A cute and delightful girl who can brighten up your day. She's the most cheerful FL I have met so far. Laughing and smiling from time to time. She said she's here for 2 weeks only. Definitely worth it.

P.S. This is the longest FR I have ever written. Lol
How tall is she?
Old 12-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried merci's jenny?

Big boobs i like but no see fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1