The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 10
twwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

First time trying his joint and ended a session at Soi 24, had Yumi... Young girl about 20, with big Bs and a nice ass.

This place is a straight up fuck and go. Opted for nuru massage 2 hours, Nuru was the most average vs Akane and Mitu. Felt more like a normal oil massage with a short B2B. "Massage" only lasted 20mins?

Then went straight for a BBBJ and kept being prompted to wear condom and fuck. I'm a 2 shots guy, so I finished everything within 45mins. And I paid 2700 for a 2 hours session. Should have went for the minimum, price diff of 1000baht.

Was abit sian, but oh well.. Never try, never know. Hope this helps!
Old 19-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had Mook a few days ago. Same slim figure and still breathtakingly beautiful and sweet as ever. Nipples still very pink, boobs shaped like a teenager's. Smelt heavenly. Clean shaven hoy which gave me clear visual access. She remembered me so we had great chemistry. Deep extended frenching and gfe to the max. Tipped her more than what I usually tipped for P4P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalander View Post
I can confirm bro NguyenC's report about Mook. Went to Soi 33 just last night. Got offered a number of girls by the mamasan but none woke my lil' bro up. so I asked if there was any other girl, mamasan then called more girls and there she was, looking cute with her petite body, pretty face and dyed hair so I immediately picked her. In the room, she's very polite and tried very hard to please me. I would say she has the best GFE from my experience going to MPs so far. I ended up paying her another 1000 baht for a 2nd shot because my lil bro got hard again just by looking at her cute, innocent face, although I would prefer to just take her home and cuddle all night if I could haha

Scoring:
Face: 9/10 - really my tipe
Body: 9/10 - petite, tight body with nice perky breasts (and pink nipples! )
GFE: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Will I return? Definitely yes, next time I visit BKK again

Cheers
Old 20-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Alternatively, they can service you for the first half and you service them for the second half

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those of u guys who like to go oil/nuru/lotion massage at sukhumvit for 1.5 to 2hrs, my sincere suggestion to you. If the room no music, please automatic play some nice soothing music and sweet talk the girl u chosen. Like that the whole session will be more enjoyable. If you simply let them massage you and service you for that 90-120mins, they very boring you know? cuz depending on their employment contract, some is work there every day till sian. If the more pretty ones need to massage so many customers properly every day very shag for her some more must include special more tiring. So u make them happy and they service u happier.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Wow bro, you certainly shared a lot! I'm very impressed. Hope this helps the newer cheongsters.

For me, I usually bring some tidbits from home to give the gal at the start of the session. Makes for a great icebreaker most of the time + it gives them some face i.e. they will show it off to their colleagues later before sharing. TGs are lidat one; they like to show off either big tips, expensive gifts or novel stuff. Speaking some Thai helps too cz can TCSS with them.

You are quite right about their earnings. One of my ex-regulars left her boom boom shop after just over 10 years and took home around 90k almost every month. That's about 10m in her account. She basically no need to work for life liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Up to certain level one must take initiatives to order the girl do things or take control of the session.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

555 you must be very hansum mak mak to get good service with zero effort. Me fat fuck with kiam gan face so hafta resort to all these

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
wow you really have to work hard to try win there girls over i personally just turn up no extra effort put in except what i do normally in term of my appearance and cleaniless, i still get good service and a non clock watching time, no tidbits, no gifts, no thai, i dont even tip just pay the listed price
Old 22-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

You are absolutely rite bro. My comment was made tongue in cheek la. I don't believe in trying to impress anyone with gifts, even in my work and personal life, much less my cheonging life. I don't buy them expensive gifts, just small tidbits (my point abt bragging still holds, I've seen them do it ) cz I simply like to be a nice guy . Some of these have become long-time friends with me and we hang out together; they drive me around, esp for temple visiting.

And I like myself exactly the way the way God made me; fat and ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if you put the same energy try win these girls over by exercising so you not so fat and if u ugly the money the money u save by not buy them gifts used to get plastic surgery eg nose job or straighten teeth etc, not only will you be better off healthwise and better self esteem. Spending money to try win over and impress girl esp when they WL extremely pointless.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Massage girls

I don’t give any tip either. Don’t see the point. She’s just doing the job that you’ve already paid her to do. In these past few years no one has ever asked for a tip.

What I do is collect unused tubes and bottles of shampoo, bath gel, body lotion, etc from hotels and give one to a girl before parting if her service was ok. I don’t make a big deal out of it. Just hand it to them as if it was an afterthought. Many if not most of them don’t even say thanks, even if it’s from Hermes.

Last edited by Siammy; 02-11-2018 at 03:35 AM. Reason: add clarification
Old 02-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dream Heaven sold

Ran into the owner at Starbucks. Have known her since the beginning. She said she sold off the original Soi 33 and the Soi 26 branches to someone else cuz she was “busy.” She now has only this Soi 24/1 shop.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Guys , for the price you pay, is for unlimited shots or 1 shot then end already?
Old 02-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twwkwyj View Post
First time trying his joint and ended a session at Soi 24, had Yumi... Young girl about 20, with big Bs and a nice ass.

This place is a straight up fuck and go. Opted for nuru massage 2 hours, Nuru was the most average vs Akane and Mitu. Felt more like a normal oil massage with a short B2B. "Massage" only lasted 20mins?

Then went straight for a BBBJ and kept being prompted to wear condom and fuck. I'm a 2 shots guy, so I finished everything within 45mins. And I paid 2700 for a 2 hours session. Should have went for the minimum, price diff of 1000baht.

Was abit sian, but oh well.. Never try, never know. Hope this helps!
So 1700 baht for 1 shot ?
Old 03-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Usually is a 1 shot deal, but if still have time and you can neg with her for another shot. She will agreed if price is right or if she is hungry.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Thank you Brother for the response
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1