The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ultraneb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advise needed..

Hi bros,

Some advices needed.. Last week i received an unknown no. sms, it leads more sms-es. In the end, it's actually a pinoy working in sgp. She says she wanna meet me today. But i dunno if i should. Any advises pls? Many thanks in advance.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Advise needed..

Better not.....u'll never know who or what turns up. And what it'll do to you.....
Old 08-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Dun ever think you're gonna get a free fuck. There are no freebies in this world
Old 08-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

U can play along with her.........she'll probably ask u to transfer money to her manager b4 meeting up..........its a scam bro..............DON TRANSFER ANYTHING.........she'll stop harassing u once u say u don wanna transfer...........

btw...r u one of those who always post out your ctc openly?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Garix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How did she get your number in the first place ?
Old 08-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

boss auto script is like not in service nowadays given up to be ang mo way mata liao

TS, just go along with her la, but if got $$$ involved, then siam la... pls update ok...
Old 08-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraneb View Post
Hi bros,

Some advices needed.. Last week i received an unknown no. sms, it leads more sms-es. In the end, it's actually a pinoy working in sgp. She says she wanna meet me today. But i dunno if i should. Any advises pls? Many thanks in advance.
You never say she wanna meet for what? Skarli she wanna meet you to sell you some products which you do not need.... Don't think too much first.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

be careful, there is no free lunch, esp from a stranger.

Imagine you meet her, then she said she loves you and want to have free bonk with you. Ok, proceed to hotel. Who knows, half way, her so-called husband knocked the door and saw both of you naked. Then he will want a few Ks from you to compensate him as you give him the green hat.

This trap is also known as Xian Ren Tiao, very common in HK, Malaysia and China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraneb View Post
Hi bros,

Old 08-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound dubious and always approach with cautions. Where dollars are involved, you know its a scam. If you do want to meet, leave all your credit cards and atm cards in the car. Just bring cash just enough for the purpose of the meeting. This kind of arrangement, keep in mind : Guilty Until Proven Innocence.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
be careful, there is no free lunch, esp from a stranger.

Imagine you meet her, then she said she loves you and want to have free bonk with you. Ok, proceed to hotel. Who knows, half way, her so-called husband knocked the door and saw both of you naked. Then he will want a few Ks from you to compensate him as you give him the green hat.

This trap is also known as Xian Ren Tiao, very common in HK, Malaysia and China
I agreed with bro samsam. In China, drug addicts follow foreigner to hotel if they are with a girl and inform the police. Police bangs in and get a settlement fees and the drug addict gets their fix.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1