The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
wanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

I was introduced to this place by a friend who raved about their Juagen massages. When I learned that Ling Ling Jie would be performing a prostate treatment, I knew I had to try it. My friend's recommendation was spot on.

The Juagen massage was incredibly relaxing, and Ling Ling Jie's professionalism during the prostate treatment was evident. She put me at ease and explained everything clearly, which made the experience comfortable and reassuring.

After the session, I felt not only physically young and energetic again but also grateful to my friend for pointing me in this direction. If you're in search of a trustworthy place for Juagen, especially with prostate treatment, I wholeheartedly endorse my friend's recommendation. It's an excellent choice for a therapeutic and soothing experience, and I'm thankful to have discovered it through a friend's advice. Strongly recommended to visit this place!

Last edited by wanhai; 28-09-2023 at 03:21 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmgXin View Post
Ms Yan is my therapist. Good service.
Is Yan Zi the one who was actually with LLJ but left ? Cuz that was when I patronise Coco, not sure who else is there and as good as the 2 ladies mentioned.

But seriously, is Yan Zi Jie back ?
Old 03-10-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MisterKool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Highly recommended treatment for juagen and prostate treatment, very skillful lady! On point , good TCM massage and extremely knowledgeable and focus on parts where I'm having pain. Surprisingly after first session with them, my pain area are all gone.

Thanks to both Yanzi and Ling Ling Jie.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$120/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$120/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie
Old 05-10-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theroseman View Post
Is Yan Zi the one who was actually with LLJ but left ? Cuz that was when I patronise Coco, not sure who else is there and as good as the 2 ladies mentioned.

Called up as always and asked for Coco....surprise surprise Ling Ling Jie has another outlet in Kim Tian Road...... Coco is there. Was not gonna travel all the way there so took the plunge as Ta Jie recommended Yan ZI her 1st disciple at AMK. Well the massage was no joke. Yan Zi is no nonsense and though my Mandarin is rudimentary but we understood enough to lay down her ground rules. Her strength and thoroughness in the body massage (before Juagen) put all else at Ta Jie's place a far second.

Yan Zi found spots on my back and leg that seemed fine but hurt like hell (in a good way) as she laid into them. Not for the faint of heart! The secret to having her move on to other areas was to say the pain has reduced or dissipated....then she'd go on to another problem spot.

Her Juagen is reminiscent of Ta Jie's and her ex disciple who is at St George's Rd. Dare I say it is better than Coco's - actually yes. The effects were very apparent and my first live firing after was stellar!

The downside was she started upselling Ta Jie's new cupping services and 10 session package - but I guess that is based on Ling Ling Jie's missive. YMMV but Yan Zi is a solid bet.

Anyway I understand both she and Coco will rotate at the 2 outlets... so U have a choice.
Old 09-10-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happen to chance across this post as I was heading into SG last weekend. Thought I should just come in for a check up. Little did I know, I had problems down there.

Two of lingling jie's vietnamese ladies attended to me at the amk branch, they just picked and touched a spot and i was in pain, to my utter horror. Shorter haired lady massaged my back first and later lingling jie made her appearance. Said i needed more than one session. i just agreed.

the pain was excruciating as described by many bros here. worse on the second time for me as lingling jie went all out because she knew i was leaving SG already. But after that the pain was greatly reduced, as was the tightness in that whole area just around the pubic area.

i asked how this could have happened, lingling jie explained and i immediately recalled how the injury was caused so many many years ago.

anyway, i think this should be $600 unplanned but well spent.

will definitely come back for maintenance. Since the rave reviews here were given to the chinese therapists, perhaps i should request next time? but a bit shy also to request as my vietnamese therapist may take it personally? XD
Old 13-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Rollerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theroseman View Post

Yes shw is back
Old 13-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Rollerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another amazing experience with Coco. So much patience and so skillful. Even since she treats me, my sex drive has improve much. I felt a lot of younger and perform longer. Will continue to visit her. Don’t say i never share good one
Old 16-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Jimmychai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Professional service and friendly staff. Visited a few times for the juagen. Highly recommend this place if you are SERIOUSLY looking for authentic juagen and prostate service.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
3Legged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been patronising TCM Tuina for months since June when 玲玲姐 cured me completely. Going back for maintenance every 2-3 weeks without fail looking for Coco. A very patience, skilful and soft-spoken person to be with. Massage and back stepping massage really relaxes my whole body to the max. Especially Juagen session after massage. Best authentic treatment I cannot find anywhere else.
Old 17-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

EugeneYeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overall a good experience unlike other massage Centers.

Coco is friendly and easy to talk. She has good skill and knows which areas to massage.
Old 18-10-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

nickytang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My therapist , Coco was excellent and very personable . She applied the right amount of pressure throughout the whole session (with sometimes getting reaction) .. Felt very relaxed throughout the whole treatment session and after.

Definitely recommended to come here and to get your kuku fix.
Old 18-10-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

bump bump bump

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801
Old 19-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

teckbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never gotten a juagen massage before. Decided to try. The best experience my small brother ever felt..so relieved. Therapist Coco was awesome she's highly skillful and knows what she's doing.

Also not to forget mention Ling Ling Jie.

Thank you.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xdarky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fourth visit for my monthly Juagen maintenance with Yan Zi was another fantastic experience. Her expertise in Juagen massage continues to impress. Every time I visit, she remembers my specific needs and preferences, creating a personalized and effective session.

Yan Zi's massage skills are truly outstanding. Her technique is both relaxing and rejuvenating, easing away all the accumulated stress and tension. Throughout the session, her professionalism and dedication shine through. She consistently ensures my comfort, making the experience a pleasurable one.

After the session, I leave feeling re-energized, refreshed, and ready for the month ahead. Yan Zi's Juagen massage has become an integral part of my self-care routine, and I can't recommend her enough. If you're seeking a top-notch Juagen session for your monthly maintenance, Yan Zi is undoubtedly the go-to therapist. I'm already looking forward to my next visit to experience her expert touch once again .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1