The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2013, kuching, miri

Old 02-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jerrytan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Repeating with Ms Aalia last week.

Name: Ms. Aalia and still in College
Race: Malay, fair type
Face: 7.5/10 pretty fair type of malay
Body: 8/10 curvy
Boobs: B/C cup, in between, nice size and firm
BBBJ: 9/10 she love to do this. She keep holding my cock even after i Cum.
Fingering: Yes but not to hard. prefer soft fingering but sometimes she moan louder and I'll increase the speed
FJ: 9/10 i love the way she ride me on top
Moan: 10/10 LOUD
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1800/2 + RM100 tip
WIR: Yes I'll meet her again
Overall:9 /10

Meet Aalia at PJ area
Booked her 2 days before, make sure she can make it then only i come for my business trip.
Once inside the room, both hands already auto roaming since we already met before and she knows that I'm horny type, putting my hand insider her undies and start rubbing her. Anyway i told her I'm coming for her again during our first meet up.
Started DFK while she help me taking off my pants, she stated to HJ me while i was working on her pussy.
She started to blowjob me while i was standing and keep looking at me. Both my hands busy massing her nice firm boobs.
Proceed to bed and start licking her wet pussy with combination of finger her pussy. Her moan was so loud and her juice keep flowing out.
Cap ON and i request her ride me until I cum, I knew i won't last very long but my cock is as hard as rock. Damn nice cow-ride for 5 mins and she was so great with the riding(those who tested her ride before, you know the difference if compare to others), she make sure she ride you fast and hard plus she loves the deep ride. Very nice view of her bouncing big boobs. Combination of Good Ride and Nice view of Boobs, i won't last more than 5 mins.

Round 2 are more to slow sex with more positions. I just love to see her moan when i keep pumping her hard and fast and to be honest this girl really enjoy the sex. She keep ask for more and ask for deeper Fuck. Awesome experience with this pretty girl. Hope to get her again next trip. In fact i ask her to stay for overnight but too bad she can't due to her early class.

To be honest, this meeting we have more feel and we are more comfortable with each other. I always go back to the same girl that I like, just feeling they can give even better GFE.

Thank you SNN for the arrangement.
Hope to see more girls like Aalia.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to purchase from me.Some of my contacts are College Students, Part Time Model and mostly are Local Freelancer. I do special arrange for Premium Girl for my members as well.

To all newcomer, you can purchase from me without asking from the seniors.Just my 2 sens. Please do not PM me as seldom check my inbox.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...264843&page=62
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...58761&page=142
Old 06-12-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has report about Alice or Nicci? Both young girls from snn. Please share
Old 07-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Any from JB? Rates?
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 08-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boonjames20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Maya
Race: Malay mix
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 tall and slim
Boobs: 34B with perky
BBBJ: 9/10 she can do deep throat until she choked. A bit extreme for me but very nice feeling when the girl can take your while dick inside her mouth.
CIM: Yes for the first shot
FJ: 9/10 She can ride for very long on top and occasionally she tried to push in as deep as possible. She can spread her leg very wide open for you to bonk her misionnary. Another plus point she has quite a round buttock for me to doggy her.
Fingering: Yes
Moan: Natural and soft
Daty: 8/10 Allow
GFE: 8/10
WIR: Yes but not so soon. Wanted to meet Aalia, Dian or Aysya
Damage: RM1700/2 (SNN told me promo for Dec, usual price RM1800/2)

Name: Kimmy
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: C cup firm
BBBJ: 9/10 good combination of sucking and ball licking
CIM: Yes
FJ: 9/10 Very experience in bed and she will do all jobs, spontaneous and best part she enjoy her sex very much.
Fingering: Allow
Moan: Loud when you bang her hard
Daty: yes
GFE: 9/10 friendly
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM1,800/2 hours

Thank you SNN for the arrangements. I guess this will be my last trip to KL in 2015. Hoping to see more new faces.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

crazyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my report about Josie at JB

Name: Ms Josie
Race: Local Chinese College
Face: 8/10 consider pretty
Body: 7/10 small size
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 8/10 good for her age
CIM: Never try as I cum fast
Pussy: 9/10 very wet
FJ: 8/10 She's hardworking and willing to please. She even offer me 2nd shot before I ask for it.
Moan: 8/10
Daty: Yes
Damage: RM2200/2 hours package
WIR: Yes

Very young girl with fair skin, pretty face, well proportionate and good attitude. For me attitude is everything, Thank you SNN.

Hoping she come to KL again.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mickey988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised a FR so here it goes:

A little messy for a start with arrangements with Bro SNN but he was kind enough to be patient and giving me all the required informations. Kudos to you Bro, Thank you!

Was a little disappointed when my first choice was not in town, but Bro SNN recommended Ximena. I took his recommendation and I am so thankful that I did.
Was rushing the whole day in KL so I was pretty exhausted by the time I reached my hotel. Prior to that, had already arranged for Ximena to come at 9pm but I reached the hotel at 8.45pm so I decided to just wait at the lobby and have a cuppa.
Ximena arrived 10mins later with a tap on my shoulder, went I turn around... I was stunted... And lost for words for two seconds, very big beautiful pair of eyes, slender figure in a wrap-around dress. Epic beauty!! Smiling at me and apologised for being late. What touched me later was, how many FL have one encountered that they actually apologised for being late. My record - None.
We chattered easily after I'd recover from my stuttering state And, I mean really easily - just like a very old friend.
My heart was pumping hard when we're in the room and I can't help but keep thinking about her naked. Which she didn't keep me waiting long, we went to the shower together and her service was good. Helping me soap and hugging me from behind while one hand reach for my rod and stroking it. We were still chatting when we got to bed and the action start by some passionate kissing.... she suddenly flip me over and started licking me over.
Very good BBBJ as I would say, great tongue actions and she was looking at me while she suck. And I can tell she was reading me, deep throating when she realise I like it. She also alternated pumping me with her hands getting me real hard. I returned the favour after 15mins by asking her to lie on her back. And I think she enjoyed herself from the juices and sounds that I'm hearing (and compliments from her that I'm good at what I do). Got into action after she came and we switched a couple of positions which she obliged willingly (and seems excited to do so). last position is my favourite which got her moaning loudly and I asked to cum on her body which she gave a nod while still moaning. Boy... I came hard!!! Shot up to her breast and she was also amused as well.

Washed up and again we fell into the easy pace of chatting, so easily that we forgot about time, she stayed longer than our catered time. "I didn't go for a second shot?!?!?!?!" was what came to my mind after she left... But honestly, it was a perfect time well spent. No regrets as well, and I'm even thinking about going to KL again now.

Hope the above is good enough an FR for fellow bros assessments. And apologies if there are some areas which I didn't elaborate. Overall for me is a 10/10. Totally worth it!
Thank you again Bro SNN, Fantastic recommendation!! I WILL BE BACK.
Old 15-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to purchase from me.Some of my contacts are College Students, Part Time Model and mostly are Local Freelancer. I do special arrange for Premium Girl for my members as well.

To all newcomer, you can purchase from me without asking from the seniors.Just my 2 sens. Please do not PM me as seldom check my inbox.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...264843&page=68
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...58761&page=149
Old 17-12-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

crazyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey988 View Post
Promised a FR so here it goes:

A little messy for a start with arrangements with Bro SNN but he was kind enough to be patient and giving me all the required informations. Kudos to you Bro, Thank you!

Was a little disappointed when my first choice was not in town, but Bro SNN recommended Ximena. I took his recommendation and I am so thankful that I did.
Was rushing the whole day in KL so I was pretty exhausted by the time I reached my hotel. Prior to that, had already arranged for Ximena to come at 9pm but I reached the hotel at 8.45pm so I decided to just wait at the lobby and have a cuppa.
Ximena arrived 10mins later with a tap on my shoulder, went I turn around... I was stunted... And lost for words for two seconds, very big beautiful pair of eyes, slender figure in a wrap-around dress. Epic beauty!! Smiling at me and apologised for being late. What touched me later was, how many FL have one encountered that they actually apologised for being late. My record - None.
We chattered easily after I'd recover from my stuttering state And, I mean really easily - just like a very old friend.
My heart was pumping hard when we're in the room and I can't help but keep thinking about her naked. Which she didn't keep me waiting long, we went to the shower together and her service was good. Helping me soap and hugging me from behind while one hand reach for my rod and stroking it. We were still chatting when we got to bed and the action start by some passionate kissing.... she suddenly flip me over and started licking me over.
Very good BBBJ as I would say, great tongue actions and she was looking at me while she suck. And I can tell she was reading me, deep throating when she realise I like it. She also alternated pumping me with her hands getting me real hard. I returned the favour after 15mins by asking her to lie on her back. And I think she enjoyed herself from the juices and sounds that I'm hearing (and compliments from her that I'm good at what I do). Got into action after she came and we switched a couple of positions which she obliged willingly (and seems excited to do so). last position is my favourite which got her moaning loudly and I asked to cum on her body which she gave a nod while still moaning. Boy... I came hard!!! Shot up to her breast and she was also amused as well.

Washed up and again we fell into the easy pace of chatting, so easily that we forgot about time, she stayed longer than our catered time. "I didn't go for a second shot?!?!?!?!" was what came to my mind after she left... But honestly, it was a perfect time well spent. No regrets as well, and I'm even thinking about going to KL again now.

Hope the above is good enough an FR for fellow bros assessments. And apologies if there are some areas which I didn't elaborate. Overall for me is a 10/10. Totally worth it!
Thank you again Bro SNN, Fantastic recommendation!! I WILL BE BACK.
Appreciate you very details sharing. Ximena Hot and Wild
Old 18-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan6 View Post
Repeating with Ms Aalia last week.

Name: Ms. Aalia and still in College
Race: Malay, fair type
Face: 7.5/10 pretty fair type of malay
Body: 8/10 curvy
Boobs: B/C cup, in between, nice size and firm
BBBJ: 9/10 she love to do this. She keep holding my cock even after i Cum.
Fingering: Yes but not to hard. prefer soft fingering but sometimes she moan louder and I'll increase the speed
FJ: 9/10 i love the way she ride me on top
Moan: 10/10 LOUD
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1800/2 + RM100 tip
WIR: Yes I'll meet her again
Overall:9 /10

Meet Aalia at PJ area
Booked her 2 days before, make sure she can make it then only i come for my business trip.
Once inside the room, both hands already auto roaming since we already met before and she knows that I'm horny type, putting my hand insider her undies and start rubbing her. Anyway i told her I'm coming for her again during our first meet up.
Started DFK while she help me taking off my pants, she stated to HJ me while i was working on her pussy.
She started to blowjob me while i was standing and keep looking at me. Both my hands busy massing her nice firm boobs.
Proceed to bed and start licking her wet pussy with combination of finger her pussy. Her moan was so loud and her juice keep flowing out.
Cap ON and i request her ride me until I cum, I knew i won't last very long but my cock is as hard as rock. Damn nice cow-ride for 5 mins and she was so great with the riding(those who tested her ride before, you know the difference if compare to others), she make sure she ride you fast and hard plus she loves the deep ride. Very nice view of her bouncing big boobs. Combination of Good Ride and Nice view of Boobs, i won't last more than 5 mins.

Round 2 are more to slow sex with more positions. I just love to see her moan when i keep pumping her hard and fast and to be honest this girl really enjoy the sex. She keep ask for more and ask for deeper Fuck. Awesome experience with this pretty girl. Hope to get her again next trip. In fact i ask her to stay for overnight but too bad she can't due to her early class.

To be honest, this meeting we have more feel and we are more comfortable with each other. I always go back to the same girl that I like, just feeling they can give even better GFE.

Thank you SNN for the arrangement.
Hope to see more girls like Aalia.
Awek malay always good at riding plus horny.
Old 18-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rrrgah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful night with Ximena.

Bro SNN was very patient throughout the booking.

Had difficulty deciding who to choose initially so Bro SNN was helpful to narrow it down for me by asking my preference and bingo!! He mentioned Ximena who happened to be at the top of my list of choices.

Booked her at 8pm but she was late 15 mins due to some accident on the highway but nevertheless she arrived. She was stunning in her sleeveless black dress and from her toned arms, I could tell she works out.

Along the way to the room,we chatted and chatted a bit more when we were in my room. Soon she said she wanted to wash up so I let her as i've already showered earlier.I sat on the sofa which was angled nicely at the mirror which reflected inside the toilet. Had a little voyeur as I watch her with her back facing me, remove her dress slowly, revealing her body. it was perfect and I think she knew I was watching, what a tease. She came out from the toilet and i raised my hand to her, beckoning her to come to me on the sofa. I sat her facing me and started touching her smooth and toned arms gently,whispering compliments to her ears. Soon we started kissing,
slowly, increasing the heat gradually till we were breathing heavily with her hands in my hair. I moved my hands to her back and held her closer to me, increasing the heat, teasing each others tongue. I moved my hands to her neck and held her face and by this time we were kissing each other passionately. I tilted her head diagonally and trailed kisses down and to the side of her neck and planted deep kisses just below her ear which made her moan deliciously. My hands then wondered down her chest and i pulled her towel down and unwrapped her, revealing her taut body and i moved back a moment to marvel at her beautiful proportionate body like out of a comic book before continuing getting hot and heavy again. My hands roamed from caressing her breast to her firm bubble butt, kneading them and then my left hand moved under her to touch her. She was unbelievably dripping wet. I started to move my fingers in circles and soon I was rewarded with her first orgasm. I hadn't put any fingers in her and my fingers were covered in her love juices. I licked and sucked on my fingers and told her how nice she tasted.

Throughout the night we made love passionately which slowly turned into a night of tryst and orgasms. Lets just say it was hot, wet, sticky and every orifice was not left unexplored.

She does not need to be rated with numbers. Not Ximena.

Thank you Bro SNN for this sexperience.
Old 19-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...264843&page=68
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...58761&page=149
Old 23-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

samuelSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Ms Dian
Race: NL
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 32B, nipples erected the whole time
Ass: 8/10, rounded, nice!
BBBJ: 10/10. Warning: Only for those that really love BJ. She really love giving BJ, and really good!!
GFE: 10/10 GFE, actually I feel I am too old for her. Really has insatiable appetite!!
Moan: 8/10, can be better. I still like porn star moan!
Skin: 8/10
CIM: Yes, surrendered Round 1 to a proper CIM. One of the best I had for a long time!
FJ: 10/10. Warning: Be fit, and up for the whole night. She never enough!!
Pussy: 9/10. Nice. Cleanly shaven and juicy
Daty: 9/10, juicy and no smell
Damage: RM2200/3 shots
WIR: Yes!

Dian was half hour late, but it was worth the wait! She wore a very nice sexy evening gown, and a high heel CFM shoe. Super sexy. We hit it off from the very start. By the time we get into room, we were kissing each other passionately. Then, she asked if we shall have a few alcohol just to spice up the night, and I said Yes! Took 2 beers, and we started to drink, and continue kissing and touching each other while she face the large window facing Petronas tower. I was behind her, and starting caressing her and I can feel she super horny and wet by that time. I start to dry hump her at the window, and she also slowly take off my dick from my pants, and start to rub into her ass/vagina area. I think she is an exhibitionist!!

When it gets really hot from R rated to X rated, I decided that it isn’t worth it to have ‘free show’ as I can still see a few human movement around the offices up and down, so I close the curtains and progress towards the sofa (basically the nearest furniture next to the window)! And it was a start of a very special night. Amazing time!!

If you are up for the night, and can match up to her insatiable appetite, and if she really likes you – the sky is the limit. She does everything! It is OMG everything! Haha!!

Thank you SNN.
Old 24-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trupaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR due from last week. Had 3 nights in a row last week with 3 different girls. Thank you bro SNN for kind arrangement

(1st night)
Due to unavailability some of the girls, SNN recommended to me new girl which is really top notch.
FL Name: Ms. Suzie
Race: NL office girl
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 all the right curves and a tall girl. Used to be a model
Boobs:8/10 not good with sizes but very nice to cup and cuddle
Ass: 9/10
FK: 10/10 all the way before shower right to the end of our session
BBBJ:9/10 keep doing it until i'm satisfied
Daty: cleanly shaven and looks fresh. Moan and shivers wildly while i'm doing it
GFE: 10/10 feel like want to be with her all day long
Moan: sexy and seducing
FJ: 10/10 excellent cowride until she surrender. Bang her hard during missionary and her expression was priceless!
Damage: RM1800/2
WIR: Definite yes and it will be very soon!

(2nd night)
At first did not want to book any of the girls as already arranged with one of my FB. Unfortunately she have to cancel last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. So what to do...ask bro SNN to arrange for any girls that available for that night. Kindly enough he did cater my last minute request.

FL Name: Ms. Maya
Race: Portuguese mixed
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 slim girl
Boobs:8/10 not good with sizes but very nice to cup and cuddle
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ:9/10 started from when we were sitting on the sofa and continue onto the bed. Some more with deep throat
Daty: she don't like. A bit hairy down there
GFE: 8/10 nice to chat and share life experience with her
Moan: she really enjoy it
FJ: 8/10 this girl knows how to ride. Alternating between massage my dick with her pussy slowly and fast ride. Her grinding really cannot tahan. Very seldom i surrender while the girl on top but she managed to make me raise the white flag
WIR: Yes but will try other girls first

(3rd night)
The precious Ms. Aalia. Had her for the second time. This girl is really a gem for me as we can communicate very well with each other and i feel at ease while being with her. I will feel horny whenever i'm looking at her and she will be shy everytime i stare at her.

Race: NL student
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 flat tummy and fair skin
Boobs:8/10 just nice
Ass: 7/10
FK: 10/10 we can't stop doing it.
BBBJ:9/10 keep doing it until i'm satisfied
Daty: Moan and shivers wildly while i'm doing it. She cannot tahan
GFE: 12/10 no need to explain further
Moan: express her pleasure with loud moan and keep asking me to fuck her hard
FJ: 10/10 anything that i want. Keep asking me what i want her to do. Even fingers herself until she cum while i'm sucking and caressing her boobs
WIR: Definite yes and i know i will be her regular

Next target that i'm dying to try: Ms. Pp and Ms. Aysha. Hope bro SNN can arrange the best date and time soon.
Old 25-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Kentoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet Elaine for second time before my year end holiday start.

Name: Elaine
Face: 7/10 pretty
Body: 8/10 much better than first time met her
Boobs: 32B
BBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 tight, she told me that she doesn't have sex for awhile
Moan: Soft
Damage: RM1300/2 hours

What I really like about her is DFK skill, she really good and I enjoyed it.

Thanks SNN for the arragement, now time for holiday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1