The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

This is a report that i have posted in other forum and i would like to share it here

It was Friday afternoon, went to OneStop and drink alone there. Wait wait wait... 2 hours was passed. Luckily there are some bros who share my table chat with me during the time. We share our experience and discuss about the girls over there. Finally I saw xuang2 walked in together with her frens. Immediately ask her to sit on our table. She started to rub my didi after she sit down, she's very skillfully to awake my didi. Can't wait any longer, thus ask her proceed to her hotel.

Once we reached her room, immediately she give me a big hug and start to undress me. I return her favour by undress her. We having DFK during this undress action. It seems like a long lost couple having sex. Damn sexy and shiok! She seems like FK very much, as she keep putting her tongue inside my mouth. She then lick my ears and softly ask me to take a shower together. 'why not' I said.

She washed my whole body very clean, which include my asshole. Hehe. And she washed it 3 times. 'there will be fun thing happen later, hehe' in my mind. I then washed her body by rubbing her tits and pussy with soap. Her tits is so nice to hold and I manage to finger her when I wash her pussy. She asked me to turn around, 'yeah. BBBJ time! ', she kneeled and put my dick inside her mouth. Her BBBJ skill is just perfect, lot of deepthroat and eye contact. Again, very GFE.

We then proceed to bed. Suddenly she pop up a question "do you want to do Shuang Fei", "erm. Not at this time, as I don't bring enouf money", she told me that her jie mei will be here anytime. Just after she spoke, somebody is knocked on her door. Her jie mei came in (the one with her in the foodcourt, her name is xiao rung), she straight undress her clothes without asking us. And of couse, I'm busy with xuang2 at that time. We are FK and rubbing each other at that time. After undreesed, Xiao Rung jumped on me and BBBJ my dick immediately. I then told her that I really don't have enuf money for 'shung fei'. "how much you have now? " she asked. I replied "I just don't have enuf for 2". She still not give up and seach my clothes, "what the fuck! ", "har, only RM120! ". She then mumbling something and putting on her clothes. I then told xuang2 that luckily I didn't take my wallet along, if not I won't be able to escape. We both LOL and continue our DFK. She told me that her fren is very 'thick face', but her trick is always success. I told her I won't reject as well if I really have the money with me at that time. In face Xiao Rung look pretty as well.

.. To be continue...
Old 13-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

..continue...

xiao rung left, and we continue our DFK and rubbing action. she then cathbath me start from my ears, neck, nipples (and she spent some times here), leg, and finally my didi. she really do it very slow and it feel really ticklish and shiok!again, lot of deepthroat and eye contact!move her mouth down to balls, on and off her tongue touched my a/hole.'spread your leg wider' she asked. 'yeah, i'm right about the fun thing'.she moved her head lower and tongue fuck my a/fuck. it's not only licking, but it was digging my hole..damn!it feel so good (this is the second time people digging in my hole!my first time was with Lily in 3G).back to didi, and cont suck and lick my didi's head.she know the sensitive point very well,and i told her that i want to blow liao. immediately she stopped and smile on me, 'i haven have enuf, bao bei'.
she lyed on her bed and offer to suck her titts. Titts is big and not too soft (but i can confirm it's real),nipple is light brown.she moan quite loud when i suck her nipps.I moved down to south, exploring her hole.It was wet??so fast?'shit, it's KY!'.what the fuck,i just head down and lick her cunt coz her moan really stimulate me.i do this for almost 5 minutes,her moan getting louder and louder, 'hao xuang ah, bu yao ting, wo yao lai le' (i feel so nice, dun stop, i'm cumming).she keep feeding me with her pussy and i can feel the 'real' water was coming out.she scream like no tomorrow, suddenly she's clampped and her leg hold my head very tight and release after few second..haha..i knew finally she cum!Like a dead fish she lying on the bed.i moved my head up and continue sucking her titts and DFK her.at the same time, im rubbing my dick outside her pussy. no objection from her, and i slowly put it in and i was 1/2 'way' in, she hold it and say 'bao bei, better play safe'.
OK, capped and asked me to sit on the bed,she want to on top first. No surprising, she scream like hell when she's riding me.her pussy is so wet, with the mixture of KY and her water.it's not tight though but it's very warm and slipery.she then lie on her back, and ask me to do miss. actually, i almost blow during cowgirl, but the feeling gone when i start miss.i pumped her for more than 15 mins and still can't cum. she was none stop screaming during pumping, i really worry somebody will complain from outside,haha.' how about doggy, baobei' she asked. turned around and i put my dick in, what a nice scene on her asshole, and i can see me pumping her from the mirror in fornt the bed. i pump her really hard until she totally lying flat on the bed. during doggy, i saw her a/hole was different, it might not a virgin a/hole,hehe (some bro has do her anal b4?)
another 10 mins gone, still can't cum. she then offer to TFK. i also feel a bit tired, 'ok' i said.rubber off, and she apply KY on my dick as well as my a/hole.she use her left hand to TFK and guess what her right hand do??yes!she finger fuck my a/hole, i can feel her finger almost in by 1 inches and she keep digging and beside moving in and out.'can u give me some KY?' i asked, she wonder and put some KY on my hand. i apply the KY on her a/hole, and she feel shock at that moment.but she din object, thus i proceed to return the finger fuck in her a/hole. at first, she said it's pain and keep moving aside from my finger.when getting smooth, she sit her butt on my hand so that i can immerse my finger inside more.she's getting high and finger me harder and harder, and her TFK movement also faster now. Oh man, i can't describe the feeling but i feel like im in heaven and i want to blow in any second.at the same time, i also fingering her hole faster and deeper, i can feel 1/2 of my finger was inside. she was moaning very loud. finally, i can't hold any longer, i shot my army out and it was shot on my chest and some even on my my face!she keep moving her hand until all the army was released."wah, hao li hai ah, hao dou ah!" (so great, lot of sperm), yeah, i din cum for almost 3 days liao.
both of us were exhausted, we just lying on bed and rest. there is no rushing on her, she just ask me to rest and take my time. she help me to wash myself, and i offered to wash her too.during washing action, my didi was awake again.she was so surprise and ask me how can i recover so fast.without asking me, she bbbj me again!she asked ' you want another round'...i told her no as i'm really tired and i dun have enuf money with me. she then smile and bbbj few time before finish washing.
she said she wont be out from 8pm to 12am as that is the dangerous time to go out. guess what, it was 830pm. so i just rest on her bed and hug her during chit chat. she offer me a lot of snack...man, it really 100% GFE.When i walked out from her room and checked my watch,god , i have spent almost 2 hours with her.

name: xuang xuang
face: 7/10 (CFM look alike)
body: 7/10 (34C titts, smooth skin)
DFK: 9/10 (she lov'in it)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10 (Lily from 3G still the champion on a/hole licking)
DATY: 7/10 (she love it, no smell, but tasted KY)
FJ: 8/10 (very accomadating and willing in every position)
GFE: 10/10 (the only thing is she's not the real gf)
WIR: Hell Sure!
Old 13-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

i have few photo of xuang xuang (which took by other bro). but dun know how to share it.any bros can enlighten me?
Old 13-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
silverstein1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last weekend went to recce both food court @ gelang & pasar. Must say the AV at KL did a good job. Only about 10 % there are the fl. I never went in ACE as a local there warn me its quite complicated inside. In terms of quality i think gelang is better. Will visit there again, hope the new wave of gals come soon
Old 14-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lovebitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolight View Post
i have few photo of xuang xuang (which took by other bro). but dun know how to share it.any bros can enlighten me?
you can upload it easily at http://www.pikipimp.com
once finish uploading, then copy the embed code... paste it here...
i really looking forward to xuang-xuang photos... feel damn horny reading your FR...
Old 16-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

newdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, thanks for all the information in this forum, enjoyed reading it!
I followed this thread and am really thinking of going to this place to scout around, well i am a newbie so i am not sure if i will have the courage to take any. i want to ask also, i am less than 30 years old, so would it be weird if i go to this place to survey? i just scared the place is not for someone like me.. and alone too... thanks
Old 16-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdude View Post
Hi bros, thanks for all the information in this forum, enjoyed reading it!
I followed this thread and am really thinking of going to this place to scout around, well i am a newbie so i am not sure if i will have the courage to take any. i want to ask also, i am less than 30 years old, so would it be weird if i go to this place to survey? i just scared the place is not for someone like me.. and alone too... thanks
Im less than 30YO and i belief lot of bros are same
Old 16-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Im less than 30YO.. and i belief lot of bros are same
NO, I am double your age Over the hill oledi
Old 16-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Immu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebitch View Post
you can upload it easily at http://www.pikipimp.com
once finish uploading, then copy the embed code... paste it here...
i really looking forward to xuang-xuang photos... feel damn horny reading your FR...
Same here. Hope to see Xuang Xuang photo soon.
Old 16-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

lovebitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is my first FR...

i went to onestop yesterday after office hour...around 7pm
the place got crowded at 8pm... i just sat alone and ordered drink...got some SYT and MILF around... until 8.30pm only 2 PRC approached me...maybe bcoz i'm malay..i have communication problem too....tried to speak english to them but they didnt really understand..finally i decided to go out with disappointed feeling...but on my way out, i had eye contact with this one PRC, as usual she approached me in mandarin/chinese which i dont really understand....huh...since my didi so horny, i determine to make it happen...then came idea to text "80" in my mobile phone....she wrote back "120"....i wrote back "100"....& than she kinda agreed...she pointed me the direction of shoplot house beside the foodcourt...we went upstair..

the whole session just lasted less than 30 minutes....once in the room, straight strip naked....no wash/bath whatsoever...she started by licking my chest and nipple (less than 2 minutes) and straight BBBJ....since i'm too horny, my didi already up... after that she put in condom and applied KY to her pussy, she straight she went above me....after awhile, change position to missionary...but somehow my didi not fully erected...i asked her to lick my nipple and BBBJ once more...she seems quite unhappy but she did it..once my didi up again, she went above me again, pumping in that position about 15 minutes and shot my load...she wipe all the remaining KY...dress up back...paid her rm100...she kinda check my money whether its the real rm50....wtf...

name: dont know
face: 6/10 with kinda short & curly hair (blond/highlight fringe)
body: 6/10 (slim but her boobs look natural not so solid)
FK: n/a
BBBJ: 5/10 (less than 3 minutes)
AR: didnt ask
DATY: n/a
FJ: 5/10 (rush...no fun)
GFE: 1/10 (rush)
WIR: not for her...

the only word i she said in english was "bye"...

Quote:
i'm also less 30YO...
can we go bonk together @ onestop next time ?...at least you can guide me there since i cant speak chinese/mandarin at all.. i really want to try xuang xuang...
Old 16-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
thanks bro for your comments!
btw i see xuangxuang is like hot property from the review from the bros here.. is the only way to get her is to wait at the eating place? feel paiseh sit there waiting.. ;p
Old 17-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yo bro thanks for the info and assurance ;p
btw seems xuang2 is hot as reviewed, is the only way to find her is to wait at the eating place? seems odd need to wait for hours later she holiday that day ;D
Old 17-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zorzor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sharing my experience

not at Pasar Road but at Hotel Pudu HC (inside puduraya)
the OKT got changed few times
management also changed couple of times

they have network all over there la normal switching girls
sometime need to wait

First round i went around 2005
right after turned 18 bday present for myself
confirm was prc cant even speak english lol...
Height : 5"3
look : 7/10
Boobs : solid firm 9/10

FJ : i think she is new pussy was really tight (cum within 10mins its very tight)
BBBJ: Not bad she did it for 5mins and i ask for more ( she say only can shoot once) lolz

Second round went again around middle of last year (2008)
Same management
New girls
prc from china only one was available that time sadly
boobs: huge like D cup but not firm
FJ: quite loose hole didnt really manage to get high ( shoot after 20mins)
BBBJ : ok only
Damage :RM165
overall wasted my cash only

Third round went 3months back
new management when i went in

had over 30 girls at that time
man over 15 from thailand
10 from indon and rest local

all had superb body ranging from all kind of height 6ft to 4.5ft, tiny to huge tits

new okt recomend me this girl from thailand
she was cute, long hair, small body, very friendly and always smile
she can talk english a little and very playfull kinda talkative too

BBBJ: one of the best i ever had 9/10
FJ: 10/10 - omg as shes from thailand she really know how to do it
her pussy was not too loose or tight just nice
it was a real heaven she can control my orgasm and prolonged my duration for over 30mins, managed to do over 10 diff positions i even carried her up and did it while standing...

RTF : Highly recomended she is superb
Damage : 165 if not mistaken ( 45mins)

4th round (early march), went there again to find her but to my disappointment
all thai girls left msia back to their home land

okt recomended me this new indon + malay half mix FL and me being stressed and horny i decided to give it a try too used to chinese cunts,

Body : Slightly wide not fat
Height: Kinda short to me : 160cm like tat
face : normal
BBBJ: not bad 7/10
FJ : she willing to do RAW but cant shoot inside, i didnt do raw played safe all way long
kinda loose ( 5/10) but she willing to do many positions did it for about 10mins
take it out call her to do blowjob and load it in her mouth

kinda no mood with dark skin indon type, she was not up to my liking

packed up went back home straight
Damage : 165 as usual

damn really missed the thai girl .... they really can put GT spell on you

my type of chicks are young, small body, tight pusy, average boobs around B+ and must have the hour glass body, nicely shaped arse to bang

maybe should give a try with GE or eastin

but guys you can give a try with Hotel Pudu HC anytime
overall not bad service, they have waiting room serve you drink
go after 1pm to 8pm the girls are always around...
if bad luck need to wait for the girls but rarely happens
weekdays are the best
Old 17-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

bros, here i present the photo of xuang xuang. this photo wasn't taken by me, but from a bro named Genting in other forum.

Upload your photo and add some bling
Old 17-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
NO, I am double your age Over the hill oledi
prof, at least you still have energy. "yao sum yao lek" (got heart got energy)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1