The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, can I ask if SuSu aka Long Nv (SLG) rtc permanently or temporarily? I missed the boat this time round, so wondering if she'll be back!
Old 25-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulchen View Post
Hi bros, can I ask if SuSu aka Long Nv (SLG) rtc permanently or temporarily? I missed the boat this time round, so wondering if she'll be back!
Not so soon. Need to wait till end of year earliest
Old 25-03-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi guys,

Deciding to sway away from the SLG stable and search for other gems.

Was wondering if anyone tried :

http://sgdreamland.com/eileen/

http://sgdreamland.com/bella/
Obviously heavily edited. Stay clear.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not so soon. Need to wait till end of year earliest
Wle sian ji pua. Ok thanks bro!

In that case shall try to book the following gals then. Appreciate bros input on which one to choose.
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-qiu-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/huan-huan-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/zhu-zhu-massage/
Old 25-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She looks like an aunty to me.

Garbage ML providing garbage service.

Regretted trying her during her previous stint.

Getting confuse liao, so really look old arh?
Old 25-03-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi guys,

Deciding to sway away from the SLG stable and search for other gems.

Was wondering if anyone tried :

http://sgdreamland.com/eileen/

http://sgdreamland.com/bella/
So you decided the sway away (sic) from SLG and search in this stable.

The MLs in your newly promoted stable... Eeks! Kaoz! Walao!

You just made me want to stay with SLG hahahahah
Old 25-03-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rvp20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, im curious as to whats the procedure for those MLs that says hotel. Only been to those living in condos one.

Do i go straight to the room? Will the hotel reception ask me what i am here for?
Old 25-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Just tried today. Very playful and a refreshing change for a ML. Speak like a Taiwanese and you will confirm dio KC. Lucky I well trained already.

Recommended!
Old 25-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikon View Post
Location : Far if walk from MRT. Place is clean and stay alone.
Looks : 7/10 , plus a bit compare to photos. Early 30s
Boobs : B-C enhanced
Massage : 2/10 Piano type. And keep playing the phone with one hand, the other hand to massage
Roaming : can touch boobs
GFE : 2/10
HJ : rush and commercial
Overall : finish everything in 40mins.

RTM : definitely not. Please save your money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymJunkie View Post
Is funny how this jealous guy purposely create a new account to defame Starry. Come on lah, early 30s? I've been meeting Starry (aka Xing Chen) for multiple times, she's only in her 20s. She told me that recently there's a few crazy guys out there offering her large sum of money trying to sleep her or overnight, the fact that she wouldn't do it and rejected this people, they resort to come online and defame her.

She travel all the way to Singapore to work an honest living also, if she don't offer you, find someone else, don't need to put her down like this.

30s or 20s, you all can be the judge after adding her in WeChat.

http://www.tsrjooxx.net/girl.php?id=3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She looks like an aunty to me.

Garbage ML providing garbage service.

Regretted trying her during her previous stint.
Very interesting...
Old 25-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post

Just tried today. Very playful and a refreshing change for a ML. Speak like a Taiwanese and you will confirm dio KC. Lucky I well trained already.

Recommended!
Dude, cannot really get very much from your FR to take your recommendation.

Is she really D cups? Good hang, firm, saggy or perky? Nice body or got fats? Long legs? How's her bbbj cim, got standard? Can DT? Catbath? Slow and sensual? Or fast and furious? Kissing? Totally nude? Lick nipples? HDLY? Her conversation skills? Act like young sweet lover or seductive mistress? Etc, etc , etc....
Old 25-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2930 is great. Can’t seem to find that 2830 sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Looks also not my type but could be interesting just to go see the G cups.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Met a member of the Jiangsu Faction and was surprised that Summer is also part of it.

Her service hardly matches up to that of the three Jiangsu Faction members I tried.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Getting confuse liao, so really look old arh?
went to her couple of days back, I don't think got so kua zhang lei 30s, I feel maybe is around mid 20s nia? I could be wrong. lol *shrug*

if I may input my simple 2 cents MR.

Starry - SLG

location - end/start of G area, not too bad for bros who don't drive and for those who are would be easier.

looks - 7 (the discount ain't that far from her pics and I've seen worse lol)

massage - no comment on that as I told her I preferred teasing instead of massage

sensual (story time) - upon entering the apartment, was told to shower first while she was using her phone, then proceed onto massage afterwards. as massage isn't really my thing, I requested her to do some teasing instead and she accommodate to it. After some teasing and cat-bathing w/ stereo all over, feeling lai liao, her top came off but shorts were on, the action sequences kicks off with a slow & gentle hdly, then flip over for a good view of her brushing her enhanced? but soft boobs up & down from the top to bottom, was able to fondle them as well. then came the highlight, bbbj accompanied with good adjustment of speed, suction & moaning, had me released in no time, capped CIM as stated in her ads. After calming (cuming) *sorry for the pun*, shower up, offered a drink, was told that I was polite, she gave me a hug and I left satisfied.

feel free to pm or feedback here if I had left out anything as I don't often write MR and maybe I should from now on.

chiong safe & happily bros!

Last edited by tofuzy; 25-03-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvp20 View Post
Hi bros, im curious as to whats the procedure for those MLs that says hotel. Only been to those living in condos one.

Do i go straight to the room? Will the hotel reception ask me what i am here for?
don't think they will ask, the ML will give you her room number and you just proceed up like you're staying at the hotel lol. just go with the flow, you will be fine.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met a member of the Jiangsu Faction and was surprised that Summer is also part of it.

Her service hardly matches up to that of the three Jiangsu Faction members I tried.
Which of the Jiangsu faction did you went to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1