The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Thanks to bros here, managed to look see at the different ladies. Must say the ground floor ladies look a bit old. Went to 3rd floor and Elena straight away asked me in. The other 2 not around, maybe having customers.

Overall she’s very bubbly and chatty, pretty as well, definitely can be Ang pai type, asked me to offer. I asked for massage and hj and she agreed on price. Inside ask me top up for b2b, a bit sian but small head took over. Her body is damn solid and sexy. Massage was anyhow type and then straight away to action. Shove her ass to my face and got surprised when I tried to paint her lol. After that gave me a bit more head and shoulder massage before I go off. Everything a bit fast, next time must insist she massage properly first cos I really wanted a massage and hdly before action.

Forgot to ask what’s her price for fj. Any bros tried before can advice me? Thanks
Old 27-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Also, what are the names of Elena’s 2 neighbours?
Old 28-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerlover View Post
Pm you already bro!
bro, Pls pm
Old 28-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Sian with parklane since Xw left..
Old 28-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 21
Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!

Venture this new area after all the survey.

A Viet girl at lvl 5, tall for Viet, great body sharp. C cup

Sexy and chatty

Accommodate to your request
Old 29-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
112006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vietnam girl do hj only ?
Old 29-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
TaiYangKong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There's nothing exciting @ parklane anymore. Be careful of the Vietnam joint @ L5 as they can quote rocket high pricing with sucks service. Gone are my regular gals.
Tian Tian
Xiao Yu
Xiao Wei
All had disappeared.
Old 29-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
qweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried the new shop on level 5 nearest to the toilet?

Thank you.
Old 30-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

sighhh. anyone know where XW went to?
Shes easily the prettiest there since long ago
Old 02-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
I'm looking for her too
Old 02-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
It seems from earlier posts, XW had already quitted the scene
Old 02-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think XW may be back soon. She only had the boob job within the last 18 months, no? What a pity to exit so fast...
Old 05-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Bros. I went to reccee at parklane today. Seems like only level 3 near dive shop have one pretty lady but she is short hair though. Anyone knows her name?
Old 05-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity View Post
is the shop at lvl 2 near the toilet in operation? walk past a few times lights were off
Yes in operation but the lady cannot make it. Dun waste ur money
Old 05-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NapleOwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm at parklane now look c look c. No activities going on there except for those pubs v happening.
Gone are the olden days of parklane
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread