The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colonel View Post
Back to the same place as last time. I wanted another round with the lovely Siu Lan but they told me it was her day off (probably with another customer ). Anyway they brought a few girls around. One of them caught my eye because she had more than a passing resemblence to a cutie at work. Decide to act my fantasy with her so paid the $$ and off we went up stairs.

Good FRs Colonel. Upgrade your points. How long will you be in HK?
Old 15-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro excm69,

be staying at mongkok, any place like Eden JB massage sauna centre in HK where there is full package.
If you've got the time, why not head over to CP...only an hour away. Plenty of selections there. Or if you've got the time & $$$, take the ferry to Macau. Plenty of action there. Enjoy your trip.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro excm69,

be staying at mongkok, any place like Eden JB massage sauna centre in HK where there is full package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
If you've got the time, why not head over to CP...only an hour away. Plenty of selections there. Or if you've got the time & $$$, take the ferry to Macau. Plenty of action there. Enjoy your trip.
I am not familiar with the HC/sauna scene in HK but like bro Rokket said hop over to the neighbouring land where there's plenty of action.
Old 15-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

Fuji Report

A couple of weeks back, Bro PB and I when 141 browsing at Fuji Building. They have done some renovation recently and have cleanup the common corridors and stairs to this building. Anyway we caught the lift to 22nd floor with a few other local guys.

Arriving at level 22, we rang all the door bells with the ‘welcome’ door sign. The girls on this level are quite good and command higher prices, around HK$450-$500. Anyway, it was Bro PB lucky day. On pressing a door bell and when the door opened, he was greeted by a pretty and very fair skin OL looking type of girl. Quite tall, well proportioned but not skinny with long shiny black hair. She had on an OL uniform which looked great on her. Bro PB asked for the price and reply was HK$480. We had another look while she kept smiling at us. We told her we would come back after looking at a few more.

So off we go in search of other pretty maidens. Except a few, there were not a lot as most doors were displaying the ‘Please Wait’ sign. Once we reached the mezzanine level, we decided not to go back upstairs and call it a night.

During the next few days, the fair maiden on level 22 kept creeping up on my mind and was making me all hot. As the strong forces in my small brain took over, I decided I must try her to rid myself of this feeling. So on arriving at Level 22, I headed straight over to her door beating a few other guys outta the lift. Luckily the door sign said ‘Welcome’. I rang the door bell and she remembered me. I ask how much and she replied HK$450 but she would offer me a discounted price of $400. I happily agreed and when inside.

Once inside, we had a nice chat and found out that she has been in HK since primary school. Her Cantonese is very good and does not have that PRC-Cantonese accent. She’s 24 yo and originated from Hainan. After a few minutes she told my shirt and pants off and hung them up. She then unclothed her OL uniform which revealed matching lace bra and panties. My junior was really getting really hot. She then took of her underwear and revealed a modest size rack with pink nipples. Her pussy was sparsely covered in hair which is definitely to my likings. She came over and sat next to me on the bed and stayed playing with my junior which was already hardened. She cheekily said ‘oh you already harden so quickly’. I then proceed massaging her boobs which are really soft which indicated to me that they are not fakes. After a few minutes of touching here and there, she said ‘we should shower first’.

She got into the shower cubicle first to start the water running and then waved me over. SOP in the shower then dried up and I lay on the bed. She got on top of me and started kissing my body while my hands when exploring again. She then proceed lower and played with my junior and balls. She capped me and BJ for at least 5 minutes. I was feeling good and watching her BJ me in the mirror was really hot stuff for me. She then told me to stand on the bed so that she can BJ me in that position. A few minutes pass, I told her to lie on the bed so I can taste those racks and pink nipples whilst my hands when roaming all over her body. She started to moan and I place my fingers around her mei mei and she was wet.

I spread her legs whilst still sucking her racks. I slowly enter her. Her pussy was not loose or tight. Just fit in comfortable with a loss of sensation. Pump her for about 5 minutes and then told her to get on top to do cowgirl. She obeyed and after a few pumps, she started to moan heavily. In the meantime I was feeling her boobs and occasionally sucking her nipples.

I could feel the sensation cumming so told her to lay on the edge of the bed so I can do deep penetration missionary. Pumped her for a few minutes and she started to moan and shake. I could not hold on any further and unloaded. Afterwards, collapse on her while my junior was still inside. We both rested awhile and cleaned up.

Ask her if she would be interested to come out for dinner or to my hotel. She gives me her phone number and I am a happy man.

Place: Fuji Level 22 (furthest right hand door)
Name: Lily
Face: 8/10
Boobs: C+ cup with pink nipples
Uniform : OL
Service: 7/10
RTF: Sure
Old 15-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

excellent reporting rokket !!!

If you would have delayed longer to see her...your balls may swell to a puffer fish shape...hahaha

Let me see if I can sneak a visit to CWB on a lazy saturday to visit her....did you sign off on her right tits "SBC"...SammyBoyCertifed...hahaha...pls do that next time so at least we all know it has been QC.
Old 16-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Colonel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rockett,

Great report and thanks for the points.

I'm actually living here in HK - not SG guy at all. However, love this forum.

As you can tell, I've gone away from the 141 scene for the moment. I find the Karoke environment much easier as they bring the girl to you :-).

Anyway, will probably head over to the Karoke tomorrow, so expect a field report over the weekend.

Cheers.
Old 16-03-2007, 04:37 AM
loverbotz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi guys,

im heading to hk within the week... heard the Queen spa in shenzhen is pretty good. any experiences b4? tried several in shanghai but they were realli crappy... pushy and rude shower staff :s hope hk is much better.

ps. any gd young 17-19yo gals in hk doing FL?

thanks in advance
Old 16-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post

If you would have delayed longer to see her...your balls may swell to a puffer fish shape...hahaha

Let me see if I can sneak a visit to CWB on a lazy saturday to visit her....did you sign off on her right tits "SBC"...SammyBoyCertifed...hahaha...pls do that next time so at least we all know it has been QC.
Well brother hooter666, I have also tried her two weeks ago, I did not sign off on her tits, I did however sign my initial Sebast, inside her pussy canal, but you have to stuck your head insider her pussy to see it....try it and let me know..
Old 16-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post

Longtime no hear from you Bro Hooters. You must be MIA with some pretty MMs.

Actually, I did find a sign on her tits. It said 'Hooters666 has been here'
Go see her 'AGAIN' and let me know what you think. Enjoy your andventure!
Old 16-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rockett,

Great report and thanks for the points.

I'm actually living here in HK - not SG guy at all. However, love this forum.

As you can tell, I've gone away from the 141 scene for the moment. I find the Karoke environment much easier as they bring the girl to you :-).

Anyway, will probably head over to the Karoke tomorrow, so expect a field report over the weekend.

Cheers.
Colonel, not problems if you're not SG guy. Just aslong as we share the same interests, SWEET PUSSIES. Lets come out for drinks when I am in HK again.
Old 17-03-2007, 02:52 AM
Samster

Hello Bros,

Final field report for the week. Went back to my usual haunt in MK. However didn't get there till 1am. First girl they brought pork chops and so were the second and third rounds. Getting frustrated so they finally brough out the quality girls. I picked one that reminded me of the ex-gf of a friend of mind. ha ha ha

By now 1:30am and we go up to the room. As soon as she starts washing me down I can feel that she is tired and going through the motions. Clearly she wants to be in her bed rather than mine

Very mechanical BJ followed by ML etc. Nothing to write home about I'm afraid.

Guess the lesson is that you need to go in afternoon or early evening to get the girls while they are fresh

Anyway, that's me for the time being. Now I need to decide if I go back to the 141 scene or stay at the usual place. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

The Colonel
Old 17-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Colonel, not problems if you're not SG guy. Just aslong as we share the same interests, SWEET PUSSIES. Lets come out for drinks when I am in HK again.
Rockket,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes don't we love the SWEET things in life la dolce vita!! Actually I interviewed a very cute girl today for a job. Didn't really listen to what she had to say as I was focussed on other things....

Anyway I've signed off on her and will arrange for next round of interviews. There is one other candidate who will go to the next stage. A guy, probably more competent, but obviously not as sweet. Any thoughts on who I should select?

Yes certainly up for a drink but it has to be in a place where the women are available

Cheers,
The Colonel
Old 17-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually I interviewed a very cute girl today for a job. Didn't really listen to what she had to say as I was focussed on other things....

Anyway I've signed off on her and will arrange for next round of interviews. There is one other candidate who will go to the next stage. A guy, probably more competent, but obviously not as sweet. Any thoughts on who I should select?

Cheers,
The Colonel
Saluate sir, as thumb of rule, don't shit in your own place. Looks like your small head overide your big brainy head. If you want a staff to work for your company choose the qualified one. If this cute girl meet the criteria in work, then a plus point if she also looks good. Otherwise choose the able one. Afterall you want someone to make money for you and not dig out money from you. Wake up Colonel, there is no room in work place for play.

You want sweet SYT, then go hunting again in 141. That is the best place and if you want superb feeling and service, then go CP, even day trip will help release your urge while back in the office the capable staff can help you manage the business.

lets go for a drink next time round...cheers
Old 17-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rockket,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes don't we love the SWEET things in life la dolce vita!! Actually I interviewed a very cute girl today for a job. Didn't really listen to what she had to say as I was focussed on other things....

Yes certainly up for a drink but it has to be in a place where the women are available

Cheers,
The Colonel
wow, how about interviewing me for the position? I am sure I am up for it. don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

haha. anyway I think u should forgo 141 and usual place, hit CP and get DRAINED there.
Old 18-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rockket,

Cheers,
The Colonel
Colonel, Great! Let go for a drink and visit 141 at the same time.

I think you should hired both of them. Keep the pretty one under and on your desk and let the ugly one work. Easy solution.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1