The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 29-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
matsuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
go to 小石桥胡同 at 旧鼓楼大街, the ktv is 凤凰台。more than50 girls for u to choose there for 打包。RMB800 short time。
Vics and Mix

These 2 clubs are directly opposite one another at the North gate of the Workers's Stadium. Both attract a slightly different crowd. The white collar and a little more upscale chicks patronise Vics (Wednesday is Ladies Night) and the younger dancing mad chicks prefers Mix.

I was there last Wednedsay and the action was thick and heavy from 11pm. We paid for a bottle of whisky (minimum spend of RMB 500) to secure a small bar table near the dance floor.

Lots of well dressed gals dancing by themselves and I guess some intelligient conversation will start the ball rolling. I was there with a local friend from Beijing and we had 2 gals with us till 4am. It was a great outing.

bro matsuda
Old 30-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
batboy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother going to beijing soon...? Cos i got an VIP card from Ba Hao hui Guang..(No.8 Club House).. those who are familiar with beijing will know about this place..

join their membership while in beijing for work attachment. then last min company decision to transfer me back..no time to finish the value in the card.. remaining i think got about RMB3000 plus..

any bro interest, we can discuss in detail in PM.. and i can also share with my some of my experience in beijing...

Thanks
Old 01-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bar in Hilton - Zeta

Wednesday is Jazz night
Thursday is Gay night
Friday is Miniskirt night

I was there last night and the crowd was good after 11pm. Hot Hot girls.
Plus points were that a 5 SQ girls were there also from the morning flt.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
Bar in Hilton - Zeta

Wednesday is Jazz night
Thursday is Gay night
Friday is Miniskirt night

I was there last night and the crowd was good after 11pm. Hot Hot girls.
Plus points were that a 5 SQ girls were there also from the morning flt.
Bro you missed out

Every Night is SQ 802 night....they get free drink coupon.

bro matsuda
Old 09-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

I've been reading this thread looking out for information for the past 3 days! Damn confusing cant really figure out if the post are from OKTs or fellow bros.

And the most mentioned place, piaoliangbaopei has got a nice equal number of positive and negative FRs! Lol.. help! i dunno what to believe anymore..

This is gonna be my last night in BJ so would appreciate it very much if some kind souls can give me a push in the right direction..

Is there any action at all at JianWai SOHO? I've recced there and there are afew massage places but do they provide special services...?

Help help i'll be heading off to tokyo next and i'm sure there will be no action there at all!!!

thanks!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Hi bros,

I've been reading this thread looking out for information for the past 3 days! Damn confusing cant really figure out if the post are from OKTs or fellow bros.

Is there any action at all at JianWai SOHO? I've recced there and there are afew massage places but do they provide special services...?

thanks!
Check your pm

bro matsuda
Old 10-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Samster

purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro,

I went to JianWai Soho and carry out mission alone.

Found this place called Spring Massage Center in blk 6 #0602. Its a small cozy place. 3 rooms only and the girls there are of decent quality i would say on average abt 6.5/10 in terms of looks. Charges are:

500rmb - massage + hj
800rmb - massage + fj

I went pretty late (abt 11pm) and manage to bargain to 700rmb for massage + fj

Massage was ok with some teasing here and there and the fj was pretty gd.. gfe done pretty nicely..

They will be moving soon to blk 1 soon so bros that wanna go i suggest you check the directory of both blocks at the lift lobby.. dun go knocking on the wrong door!

cheers and happy bonking
Old 11-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
NeptuneOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I went pretty late (abt 11pm) and manage to bargain to 700rmb for massage + fj

Massage was ok with some teasing here and there and the fj was pretty gd.. gfe done pretty nicely..
Bro, u pay to massage gal or pay at the reception ? If it's pay at recpetion, don't think can bargain leh
Old 11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

The lady at the recep brought me into the room.. its there that i asked her about all their services. Pretended i dunno shit and just ask.. so managed to bargain.. like i said its a small place so maybe they not so strict.

Oh they also bring a few girls for you to choose. The recep herself looks quite cute. Wonder if she takes client as well haha

check it out and let me know!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CHINPIRA is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey!

Any bros out there have any outings this coming weekend? I don't mind either discos or ktv.

Just come back to Beijing and this is my second trip, so still quite cowardly to venture much alone.

Appreciate an invitation to TAG along...
Old 14-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
touringasia is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, just joined and just got posted into BJ. Was exploring options around and ended up at this joint in Sunshine 100 Block b, 25th floor...some place called XCXY massage parlor.

Got myself an oil massage...a bit pricey @ RMB 360 if I am not mistaken...and a HJ @ RMB 200...ML asked for tips but I didnt offer

I get the feeling that BJ is not as open as SEA, was recently in SG and was trying lotsa action in the SB forums.

If any bros have anything to share, would appreciate it...

I will still be exploring BJ and will share once I am a bit more familiar with the palce
Old 14-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

not sure if my previous post came up..but am just posted to BJ....bloody cold now.

Was exploring BJ and popped into the Sunshine 100 Block B, 25th Floor, XCXY parlor....got offered an oil massage @ RMB 360 and the ML was not too bad...she then offered a HJ @ RMB 200...but that was the end of it... HJ was okay....

Am still exploring places to go to and will update all if any. I get the feeling that BJ is not as fun as SEA as was in SG a few weeks agao and was trying all the action in the SB forums...

Any bros who are willing to share, would really appreciate it. Would post as soon as I am familiar with BJ
Old 15-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
blackimp is one of the Best!blackimp is one of the Best!blackimp is one of the Best!

Hi bro Purepulp, i have PMed u for info for the place's address. Plz advice . 1000 thxs in advance!

Ps: tried to up yr points but seems that i am unable to .
Old 16-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

Decided to go adventuring by myself on the weekend and hopped into this pub called Maggies at Ritan Park South Gate. The other english forum went on and on about this place so I decided to check it out myself.

Popped in at about midnight and the place was packed...not too bad but a lot of
gweilos and mongolians lingering about...i saw 2 really hot mongolians but was afraid too approach as wasnt too sure waht the market rate was...

In the end, I spend most of my time drinking beers chatting to the 2 bargirls who were quite chatty and actually having some fun...

The bar and music is not bad and it is worth having a look. THere are some gems in the Mongolian WLs but need to look and sift through the dirt.

Thats it for now...will post more as I get around more often
Old 17-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Gemstone is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Trip and adventure

Just got back from Beijing trip, here is my research report.

First night, My friend brought me to have 2 massage in residential area near 3rd ring road. Along that stretch, there is a least 3 red-light barber with girls dressing in mini-shirt. Did not enter coz our intention was have good massage and chit-chat.

On 2nd day, decided to visit Piaoliangbaobei, give LiLi a call to check out the number of girls. She says she got 5 and I took a taxi there, but not before I was conned at wangfujing by a dongbei lady who says she hasn't eaten for days and look very tired. Ask me to buy her MacD, which I did and realised later I was conned when she asked for more $$.

It take more than 40mins and cost 50RMB to get to Wangjing and I still need to call LiLi to pick me up. She send a lady which I later selected. In the shop, which was very well hidden, I chatted with LiLi and she only has 4 girls. She assurred me the 4 ladies have good service. To be honest, all her ladies are 4-6 grade in terms of look. Only 2 was still do-able, one from Beijing, the other was the girl who send to take me, from Chengdu. I selected her and was asked to follow her to another place nearby. We took a cab ....... to cut story short, we went to a nearby apartment unit and was suppose to be safe.

The place is little run-down but was okay. The beginning stage was very SOP. We kissed a lot and when I touch her pussy, she was very wet, ask her to do a BBBJ and she did a little. And I actually did a 6-9 with her, after checking that her pussy was sweet smelling and I'm her first customer of the day. We foreplay a lot and finally mounted her. Before long, let loose. It was less than 1 hour and we than started to chat. We chat a lot and before long, I was horny again, but she insist only one shot. I started to foreplay her again, and she refuse to let me finger her, but after much persuasion, she relented. However there was no CD and we can only kiss and play with each other. She was very playful at this stage and acted very cute. Though she did not look very beautiful, but her cuteness and playfullness attracted me. Soon, I decided to leave as my friends keep calling me. Paid her 500RMB and 100RMB as tip, she says she intent to return to Chengdu before New Year. Original intent was to visit her again, thus the tip, and she promise 2 shots next time.
She hold my hand and we went out to take a taxi, I felt like she is my gf.

Xiao Yu, from Chengdu, been in BEJ for 6 months
Looks: 6/10
gfe: 8/10
Playful: 9/10 but only after she warms to you
finger: yes, but not really prefer.
BBBJ: Yes, a little, but not really preferred
69: Yes, but usually I do not DATY WL unless clean and first customer
FJ: OK, was quite tight initially.
HJ: trying to satisfy me for my 2nd shot
Overall good, no arm-pit hair and pussy trim.
Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB tip
RTF: Yes that was original intention, but schedule proves to be tight. And hotel does not allow WL.

On my second day, a Monday, I went to Suzie Wong. It was quiet at 10.30pm. The manager (a laowai), looks hot and greeted us in chinese. We have a drink, than went to Mix near the stadium. It has a young crowd, but most girls are with friends. There is a cover charge for 30RMB. Stay for 30mins, than went over to Vic, was surprise there was no cover charge. This place has more laowai and a lot of foreigners. But was empty compare to Mix. There was a table with 4 local girls, very beautiful, but I notice that every other guy that approach got turn down. They look young, but seems like not interested to make friends. We left after 15mins, coz boss at home was chasing me to report.

The other 2 night was spend having group dinner and drinks, thus no time to play. That ends my BEJ trip. Overall, things in BEJ are expensive. The cost of living is quite similar to Sing. Not the best place to play really compare to rest of China or Macau.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1