The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 21-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Beijing Recommendations

In beijing ,there are now lots of hair saloon whom business is something else, you can get a FJ for about RMB100.
Old 28-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

fj cost 100rmb but hj cost 600rmb??
kekek i think its the quality that counts lah...but i won't pay 600 just for hj, imo too expensive and its also wrong to set such high standards.You'll only jerk up the price/benchmark and i bet those girls will not appreciate the hugh tips you gave..htey'll just think foreigners=chopping board..unless the girl chio like li jia xing or cecilia chung lah, then i dun mind even paying both 1000rmb to hj for me
Old 01-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

I was in BJ over on Sunday for two nights for some business.

On Sunday, as usual we went to the "fun" KTV Yuan yang Hotel (reported earlier) for some good fun.

After the selection process, four of us were in thick of action trying to get the mood going. The gals from Sichuan, North East and Hubei were aged bet. 21 to 23 yrs. Look bet 6 to 7. An hour later after finishing two bottles of red wines and some cans of beers, the five gals including an asst. mamasan in the room will all over us and half stripped. They too will trying very hard to get the party going. Quite a good wild night.

Final bill, 1400rmb....5 bottles of wines and one dozen can of beers. Tips for the gals 300rmb each ...plus 500rmb for shortime. Not too bad a price for Beijing, I think.

The following evening, we went to a "classier" KTV joint called THE BOSS. Very near to Sharaton Great wall. Tel :010-65069828.

It's a Korean orientated KTV as more of their customer are Korean. This place is a lot classier in term of decor, spacious and the presentation of the staff. Even the gals try to dress and make up like those sweet ladies we find in the Korean soap operas....

The selection of the gals are a better. It's only need two rounds before we each got a partners. The sound system and tip pits layout was great. The fruit platter is so big that it looks like enough for a buffet of 20.

The gals here are a lot more mild...just like any normal ktv. Can only do discreet raba raba....

Surprise...the price very reasonable too. With 4 bottles of red wine only 1200rmb all in. Again 300rmb tip for the gals and 1000rmb for o/n. Here don't need tip for mamasan. Some tip for the waiters..

A good place to go for "business and mild fun". The gals here are more gentle and sweet too......

To each his own.....depending on the moods and occassions as well.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Airport : Good and Reasonable Priced Food

BJ and SH airports were well known for their atrocious prices for meals.... Knn .. a fark up bowl of noddle which cost 4 to 5 rmb in the SH or BJ city will cost at least 10 times ie 50rmb in the airport cafe. A bottle of drinking water is also 10 times more .....ie 25rmb.

I was damn hungry when I reaches the airport... got time for a quick bite before rushing out of hotel. Went to Cafe on the 1st floor...knn... as anticipated Beef Noddle : 50rmb, no other noddle selection. Thinking knn.... the beef must be pre-cook many days ago. Decided not to eat and got hunt around for other food...the worst eat discuit loh...

Saw a sweet lady in uniform, don't know what job, looks like going for lunch... decided to follow her. Of course...enjoying her figure and sweet face as well..... Ouch...she walked to the basement.......

Wow...turn out to be one of the best looking and biggest food court I ever see. I think place got at least 50 stores.... Separated into food from different parts of China....Like food from "old BJ", New Bj, Funan, Yunan, Shanghai, SZ n HZ etc...

There are so many food that we would like to try that we puzzled and had to think for a while before we decided to order a few small dishes from a few different stores. Lots of varieties and choices....

The place was quite well decorated and clean. But not a single foreigner there ... all patrons are locals and airport staff.

Prices though slightly more expensive than the town are very reasonable i think...

Thus, for those who like to take some food if you are in BJ, please go to the Food Court in Basement One. This is place for good food at decent price.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ying Hua KTV

Ying Hua (Cherry Blossom) KTV
located in Ying Hua Bin Guan, at Hui Xin Dong Lu, next to Hui Qiao Hotel, near the China-Japan Friendship Hospital.

a local fren brought me there the other night to introduce me to the Beijing KTV scene.

the place was booming even during a week day. was told that biz was slower on weekends. should come before 8pm bcos the best girls will be snapped up. look for mamasan Dou Dou.

most of the girls are from Northeast, but the one I chosen turns out to be Inner Mongolia. general standard quite good, most early 20s, 21-2. quite chio. all quite bosomy, if u'r the go for boobs type. heard abt the resident "bo pa" got 36 DD.

my fren's house rule for the girls was to drink up 3 glasses of beer right from the start. another rule was to unclip or remove bra (easier to raba...). had quite a fun time playing dice games and singing. on the whole, I think this is quite a mild place, considering some of the more "wild" reports from other bros.

cost:
RMB 600 for small room and drinks. 2 of us, we downed abt 25 bottles of beer. my fren was quite kind, didn't order Chivas...
RMB 200 each for the girls
RMB 100 for the waiters
i didn't know whether to tip mamasan since she quite good buddy with my fren; or whether only must tip if got bring girls o/n. must ask my fren the next time.
Old 15-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
getwetman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought its time to share my experience in BJ.

Was walking towards China World from Kerry Center and was stopped by this girl called Lili who asked if I was looking for xiao jie. Said no and she continued to follow me...very persistent. So finally said yes.
She made a call and in 2 mins came a car with 5 girls. All got out and lined up for me to have a good look. Not good looking, so declined.
She made another call again and in 4 mins, came another car with another 5 girls. This times, a few of the girls had the cfm look, so picked one.

Took her back to hotel, and the rest was history.

Damage : 400 RMB, although Lili initially asked for 500 RMB
Looks : 6/10 (most girls look like they are in university)
Boobs : 6/10 (A cup I think)
Body : 8/10 (white tofu skin)
FJ : 6/10 (should asked her to pay me since I made her come 3 times. She said wanted to come back again during the day, the next day...seem can't get enough)

Anyone want to contact Lili for xiao jie can pm me.
Old 18-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PRCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
remember the question i ask about shower, sxx, pay and go ? check this out: 398 dong si bei da lu. it is a shower house. all in about rmb450. do not expect superb deco and style, but the gals there: frenly and nice.... been there 3 times, twice b4 Sars and once last weekend.
Was posted to BJ almost 2 weeks ago. So decided to check out the scene in BJ. Today followed Bro Ultra88man tips to visit the shower house in 398 Dong Si Bei Da Jie. Tell the Xiao Di that I was here on the recommendation from a friend that there is "special" massage. As I was feeling sticky and dirty from the Summer hot weather, I decided to go for a shower and make use of the hot pool first.

After a brief clean up, was told to go upstairs into a dimly red-lited room with 3 single beds. Waited for 5 mins, later come in a MM from Nanjing, managed to negotiate the initial price of RMB600 down to RMB380. Just as the Bros mentioned, MM provides very good service and is very friendly. She will first try to arouse your little bro by rubbing her tits against your body, then followed by sucking on your little bro to arouse it further. Tried 3 different positions. She claimed that she came in the process but me being with quite a number of pros b4 so I take her words with pinch of salt.

Damage: 380RMB (FJ) + 20RMB (tips)
Shower: 18RMB (for using the shower/hot pool)
Room: 30RMB (for 1 hour)
Total damage: 448RMB

Noticed that they (Xiao Di and the MM) are trying to be discreet about the whole thing. So when you are there remember to mention that you are there recommended by a fren.

Any bros out there have any further recommendations in the 400RMB and below price range?

PS: Was in Hai Kuo Tian Kong last Sunday. Same management as the one in Shanghai. Price similar to Shanghai. MM beautiful and very chatty. But location a bit out of town (situated bet 3rd to 4th south circle highway, along Chen Shou Si Road towards Yi Zhuang.) and too bad there is no hanky-panky.
Old 26-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCheongster
Was posted to BJ almost 2 weeks ago. So decided to check out the scene in BJ. Today followed Bro Ultra88man tips to visit the shower house in 398 Dong Si Bei Da Jie. Tell the Xiao Di that I was here on the recommendation from a friend that there is "special" massage. As I was feeling sticky and dirty from the Summer hot weather, I decided to go for a shower and make use of the hot pool first.

After a brief clean up, was told to go upstairs into a dimly red-lited room with 3 single beds. Waited for 5 mins, later come in a MM from Nanjing, managed to negotiate the initial price of RMB600 down to RMB380. Just as the Bros mentioned, MM provides very good service and is very friendly. She will first try to arouse your little bro by rubbing her tits against your body, then followed by sucking on your little bro to arouse it further. Tried 3 different positions. She claimed that she came in the process but me being with quite a number of pros b4 so I take her words with pinch of salt.

Damage: 380RMB (FJ) + 20RMB (tips)
Shower: 18RMB (for using the shower/hot pool)
Room: 30RMB (for 1 hour)
Total damage: 448RMB

Noticed that they (Xiao Di and the MM) are trying to be discreet about the whole thing. So when you are there remember to mention that you are there recommended by a fren.

Any bros out there have any further recommendations in the 400RMB and below price range?

PS: Was in Hai Kuo Tian Kong last Sunday. Same management as the one in Shanghai. Price similar to Shanghai. MM beautiful and very chatty. But location a bit out of town (situated bet 3rd to 4th south circle highway, along Chen Shou Si Road towards Yi Zhuang.) and too bad there is no hanky-panky.
glad this place is still operating, it has been a looong time since i was last there. Bro, thumbs up to you for the updates ...

went to a shower place with Bro Emperor Kangxi and Bro 2 shots (he is not registered yet, but decided to give him this name after yday's sexapade) yday, south side of north third ring road, about 200m after the huge bridge @ Ikea if you go from east to west, it is called ma dian qiao if i am not wrong. the place is call Wan He Yuan Xi Yu Zhong Xin. It is about 50m south in the lane after the green blocks of apartments. Beside the lane, there is a pedestrial's overhead bridge.....

nabey ... took so long to descibe it location, you have to be in beijing to know what i have described ....phew!! if you still cannot find, your pasah !!! no lah, can PM me, heehee ...... kanina ... where the hell happen to "no.23, Joo Jiat Road"

ok, damage ...
entrance fees - rmb28
bao kah liao "European" Massage 90 mins - rmb298 (private room inclusive)
add your own scrubs, tea/drinks, extra time (hee... this is the origin of Bro 2 shots)

Shower - average
Hotpool, sauna, steamroom - wu kana boh (pool empty, didn't try the other 2)
scrubs - according to the other 2 bros... buay pai ...
resting area - above average
private room - good
gals - average ... i think we took the best 3 yday no. 5, 8, 10 ...
overall sexperience - sextisfactory for a good sunday afternoon ....

that's all for the time being ...
Old 26-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Emperor KangXi is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Bro Ultraman88,

Good report. I can vouch for our adventure. Bro KSLC must be damned tired last nite after his 2 shots!

This week wednesday let's gather for another round ! This time is the one near my office.

Oh, forgot to tell you yesterday, there is another one beside 2 bulidings beside my office. Went there last year in Oct. The prices are quite similar to the one we went to yesterday.

I will continue to keep my eyes open for more places to venture. Meantime, rest well, recuperate for our end week marathon in Shanghai!
Old 26-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Ultraman88,
After reading yr nice report...but still don't know if you got a fj, bbbj or bj etc.....and yr final damage.
If you provide the phone no. of the suana place then we won't miss the place.....

Thanks....
Hello bro, minumum 298+28 = 326 lah ... i drank a coke, so 336, that was my total damage yday.

like i say, add your own scrubs, drinks and OT ... how I know if you wanna scrub with towel or not, with salt or not, drink tea or drink sprite, can tong 2 rounds like Bro 2 shots or not .... hahaha.....

anyway, standard for "european" massage in Beijing means hj + raba raba ...

many places don't offer bj or fj leh ... even if have, also KNN exp, i working class leh... if u got good reccomendations, post here leh ... or we can cheong together ...

as for phone number, forgot to bring the free lighter leh ... maybe bro emperor kangxi can advise ...
Old 26-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Emperor KangXi is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Ultra88man,

As per request, the phone number of Wan He Yuan is 86-1062384261.....
Old 27-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
anyway, standard for "european" massage in Beijing means hj + raba raba ...
many places don't offer bj or fj leh ... even if have, also KNN exp, i working class leh... if u got good reccomendations, post here leh ... or we can cheong together ...
So what you mean when you mentioned a bro got 2 shot that's HJ hah ??? Sorry, I had mistaken....that should be two shakes ..is suppose.

Anyway, that's really an acheivement having for cumming in two hj in a row.... He must be really been deprived. Sorry...fo me, one hj also not sure if I can cum or not...or rather I won't want to waste it on the hand.

If u say there isn't "the best" ....then at least there are many other better places.

In the "south" ... out of SZ and GZ... all suana places offer not only FJ but BBBJ in various positions and deep throat, Fire n ice treatment, ass rimming etc. The price ...is less than 500rmb for 90 minutes of complete service in a good class environmnent....with private sauna facilities in the room of a good 4stars hotel standard..

If you ever go to the "south" you will know where is the bests ??? Like what the emperors of Qing dynasty did when they visited "Chiang Nan". Heee...heee....

Cheers

Last edited by Sinoview; 27-07-2004 at 03:37 PM.
Old 29-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mid August !!! Oh yes...most likely I will be in SZ.

Frankly, the domestic flights in China was all the while very expensive. Now it's even worst.....

For the cheapest mean fm BJ to HK ??? I suggest you have to start checking the price now... The pricing situation is very confusing now after the many domestic arilines in China merged into four big one.

For a domestic flight fm BJ to SZ, the standard price is 1750rmb one way. You should be able to get around 40 t0 50% discount which will then cost bet 1050 to 875rmb. But fm SZ to BJ, the price is much higher. The last month when I was there, I could only get them 20% off. thus it will be 1400 rmb. Thus for the way trip, it will cost around 2300rmb. Very expensive. For that amount, I can fly SIN BJ Sin.

Finally I got my ticket fm HK at HK1300 for two way HK-BJ-HK- Southern china Airline.

Pls check and compared the dometic price and the price to HK in BJ to know the different.

For cheonging, I sugget you go DongGuang....town like CP, ZMT etc. a lot more fun and cheaper.

Cheers
Old 29-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

I'm currently staying at the Sheraton Great Wall and just my luck, its one of the Asian Cup hotels. Lots of staff stationed at the lift lobby to screen visitors.

I had arrived 2 days back and had wanted to look for some action. Saw the post on Landmark but it sounded too expensive. Walked around the Hotel area all the way to Kempinsky Hotel on first 2 nites but did not see anything interesting.

Tonite when I'm with my new colleague, we were approached thrice on the streets. All offering to be our "friends". As my colleague is new, did not want to leave any bad impression .

Anyone, one of the "friend" was very persistent. She claims she is a mamasan and have lots of Foreign & local Girls.

For those who may want to try their luck, this Ms Wang can be reached at 133 31004 528.

Please don't flame. I'm not promoting any one. Just an open sharing if any brothers can't find anything better.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
getwetman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to warn all bros to be careful with the 'mamasans' or 'papasans' on the streets. I had a bad experience once....

A mamasan stopped me along the street. Showed me a few girls who pop out of a car in a carpark behind an office building. All were cute. Selected one and took her back to hotel. Bloody hell!! She did not allow me to lick her tits or finger her pussy, just straight FJ. Some more, wanted to smoke cig. when I said haven't F*** yet, want to smoke already. Worst, paid mamasa for her for one whole night for 600RMB. Scolded the bitch and asked her to f*** off. She had the cheek to ask me for taxi money. Told her that I will find the mamasan and complain. She frightened and left quietly.

Advice to book girl for one shot. If good and want to carry on, then ask for whole night. Also, always get hold of mamasan's mobile, so can negotiate for whole night if interested.

Thank goodness, that same night was so fedup went to bar for a beer. Met a great looking gal and screwed her the whole night. Man!! She came at least 6 times. The next morning, she said that I could pay her whatever amount I felt was right. Gave her 800RMB.

From now on, going to bar and chat with girl first to find out worthwhile or not. These street pimps are screwing our money left right and center.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1