The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...if you cant find any horizon ferry tickets below S$25, then dont complain,hehehe...like you said, its the 2nd cheapest out there.
Hello brother not i complain hor...jus tat can get cheeper y pay expensive?

Quote:
Count me in with the notes by keeping me posted.
pm u liao la....lol

Quote:
I am thinking, if i happen to see you this August, should i treat you with food that comes with joss sticks and red candles or not,hehehe...

I am more likely to go temple visiting in my next trip but unlikely to be at the Guang Ying Temple at Galang. Might try the Sekupang ones tho.

Or the one at Tiban.
tomorow is first day of hungry ghost lo....time 2 go btm liao....lol...

no need gif me, btm got sell joos stick & red candle @ penuin tere....lol, some more can buy new car 4 my btm taxi driver....lol

Quote:
You mean a morning wake up blowjob? Or you mean blow jobs dones by ghost in the morning?
all of the abv...so long no bite away my kkj can liao....lol

Quote:
If you happen to get the chance to steal some from bro Naka, dont forget to pass some to me. And NO, i am not paying you for it....hehehe....
if can steal frm him....lol...i stil must pay 28 dollar lei...more exp than yr 25 dollar tix....lol, aniway 28 dollar is nw third most cheep way 2 reach HB btm.

still worth....lol

Quote:
Sorry sorry, i mis-read the wording,hehehe...already amended the post itself for the correct "word".

One stroke away from the Chinese word 吉 (ji) becomes 古 (gu),hehehe...see, they look almost similar but meaning is entirely different.

Apologize for the confusion over the mis-spelling on my part.
Lol...yr age ketchup liao la....lol...mus need do more eye test la....lol

check tis 1 out, see if u can see ani thg....

...nw check tis 1 agn ,see if u can see ani thg agn....lol...

onli few mins vid onli...so wn't take u too much time 2 watch de....enjoy ya!!
Old 31-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi bro, mind if i could use your Horizon ferry ticket photo on the above post?

Thanks...

* meant for upcoming future posting/s in this thread.
No Problem. Anyone also can use
Old 01-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
This is what i love about Btm. Solid 1 to 1.5 hr massage is 1/4 the price of Sg. Even if one is not looking for "extras", it's darn cheap for relaxation and leisure.
Quite true. But if the comparison is made with jb? Then the diff won't be that much already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Horizon New schedule
Quote:
...and comparing the new Horizon Ferry timing above with the old one below.
Wow! 4 more extra ferry services compare to the past. Ferrying business must have been quite good for horizon recently.

Could have been their "ferry coupon" marketing strategy. But they also smwhat slash their orange ferry ticket retailers in btm who were selling the 375k orange tickets for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
tomorow is first day of hungry ghost lo....time 2 go btm liao....lol...

no need gif me, btm got sell joos stick & red candle @ penuin tere....lol, some more can buy new car 4 my btm taxi driver....lol
Yea, for food lovers, they should go to Penuin area. Most btm good food were there (includes yr 元宝蜡烛,hahaha...). For girls & massage, just go Utama, otherwise Harmoni Hotel. For shopping, it's Nagoya Hill Mall or BCS.

I'll still stick to my HY1 & HY2.

I'm there from 5th to 7th of the mth, if u happen to be there, maybe can buy me coffee/tea.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Horizon New schedule
Nice share...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am one that must eat breakfast like a king...I no take lunch and dinner mostly veg and meat...oh yes beer anytime after 12pm...

oops forgot to mention sleep by 9pm...detox starts 11pm and completed by 4am...by then I am wake up...almost ready to go toilet...
LOL!! for me, it depend on hotel and breakfast, if stay in good hotel with good breakfast. Y not? if those not so good one then can forget it.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 01-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Hello brother not i complain hor...jus tat can get cheeper y pay expensive?

if can steal frm him....lol...i stil must pay 28 dollar lei...more exp than yr 25 dollar tix....lol, aniway 28 dollar is nw third most cheep way 2 reach HB btm.

still worth....lol

Hahhah, don't steal leh.

Old 01-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
LOL!! for me, it depend on hotel and breakfast, if stay in good hotel with good breakfast. Y not? if those not so good one then can forget it.
I can survive with eggs and fruits...coffee good will drink more...

I can live at any place so long

1. good coffee n breakfast for morning.
2. cheap beer after 12pm
3. anything else is secondary

Only managed to go batam once and think may go more often in between my flying trips...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I can survive with eggs and fruits...coffee good will drink more...

I can live at any place so long

1. good coffee n breakfast for morning.
2. cheap beer after 12pm
3. anything else is secondary

Only managed to go batam once and think may go more often in between my flying trips...
Ya. coffee a must, no coffee is like no energy for the rest of the day liao

Old 01-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

In reply to some bros who PM me regarding the difference in Horizon tickets and coupons/vouchers. There are quite a handful of them with similar question, hence i shall try to reply them as much as i could all in one post. Note that to me, Vouchers is equate to Coupons.

(Please do not PM me to sell/buy tickets, i DO NOT sell/buy them)

And they look something like this :

Below link shows you how the Coupons/Vouchers works :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post19010472

Quote:
This is how the vouchers aka coupons work :

1. Vouchers and Coupons has serial numbers. I can simply call Horizon counter in Singapore and give them my passport number to book a "ticket", and boarding pass. Once the Horizon counters has my details, anyone who picks up my vouchers/coupons can no longer use it.

2. The Terms and Conditions mention on the vouchers/coupons says clearly...

...the redemption can ONLY be done from Singapore Horizon counter at Harbour Front (and NOT Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

3. They need to pay S$21 + S$7 tax and misc. Which total up to S$28.00 on weekdays and S$38 on weekends.

I gathered all the above from those who has used the voucher aka coupons before and on your girl friends case, its likely that the seller already has the original owner's details registered as stated on #1 mentioned above, hence the case of disputes.

For vouchers aka coupon, i am still not sure if they are ONLY available for use for foreign passport and NOT Indonesia passport tho.
Once you use your coupon/voucher to redeem your actual physical ferry ticket which could look like the below (its actually quite different in color from other physical ferry tickets by Horizonfast Ferry company) :

(photo below taken from bro BFOMF5's post)

...you will also be issue your boarding pass, to board the ferry from Singapore to Batam.

As for ferry tickets, there are a few types of Horizon Fast Ferry tickets to Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Horizon Ferry tickets that were meant for Indonesian looks something like this in green or pink :

(this i believe is the older version)

...and this one is the newer version. Which is pinkish in color.

So, if you are holding a Singapore or any other countries passport (beside Indonesia) and if someone tries to sell you the above types of Horizon ferry tickets. DO NOT BUY! Because you cannot use them with your passport until you own an Indonesia passport.

(always double check with ticket seller)

The above green and pink Horizon fast ferry tickets were meant for Indonesian Passport holder ONLY.

Below is the official Horizon Fast Ferry ticket where you can buy directly from Horizon Fast ferry counter at Harbour Front ferry terminal.

The above ticket-type were usually sold at its original price of S$48 nett. The expiry of the ticket usually last around 6 months and/or more.

The below Horizon Fast ferry ORANGE tickets can be bought in Batam at around 375k rupiah, if not at 380k rupiah. It is being sold in Singapore online market place at S$40 under normal circumstances. This ORANGE ticket-type usually has an expiry date between 1 to 2 months from the purchase date.

VERY Important Note: All one single piece of ferry ticket has 2 portions, one portion will be torn away when you collect your boarding pass in Singapore,the other portion will be torn away once you collect your boarding pass from the Batam Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Bay. Meaning to say, no ferry ticket equals no boarding pass at all (its like an one to one exchange at Horizon ferry counter). And most physical ferry ticket/s were usually called "open-ticket", meaning anyone can use it if they have it on hand. You lose it, you buy the ticket all over again and its gonna cost you more than half the price of a full ticket, hence i advise all bros reading this post NEVER to leave your ticket/s inside your passport while your passport were getting chop by the Batam side of immigration officer/s (i was careless long time ago and left the other half portion of my horizon ferry ticket inside my passport and they were were stolen by the immigration officer during passport chopping time).

One-way Horizon ferry tciket easily cost around S$32.00 or if not more.

Just a bit of add-on here ; if wish to go Batam, you buy or have a Horizon Fast Ferry ticket, you go to Horizon Fast ferry country at Harbour Front (3rd floor) to collect your Boarding Pass that look something like this :

...and if you are looking for some luxury in your ferry travelling to Batam and opted for Business class with an extra S$12, you will be issue 2 more pieces of thermal slips (together with your thermal paper-ed boarding pass) that look something like the below :

So you now have a total of 3 thermal slips, one is the Boarding Pass slip (ferry crew will collect from you upon boarding reaching the ferry 1st floor), 1 of which is for Business class which will be collected by the ferry crew once you walk up the 2nd floor of the ferry.

The 3rd Business Class thermal slip (the most valuable of all the 3 slips to me), dont lose it as this will be collect by yet another Horizon lady crew upon arrival at the Batam Harbour Bay Immigration Arrival Hall, whereby they need your last thermal slip to put you in priority queue to get your passport chopped.

Under normal circumstances, the Horizon lady staffs will be dress in something like the below :

The above mentioned were for you know what to expect when you are buying from Horizon Fast ferry tickets travelling from Singapore to Batam.

From Batam to Singapore, just read this post backward, except the part that in Singapore, you DO NOT get priority queue at the Singapore Immigration and if you want Business class seats from Batam to Singapore, you will need another about S$12 in rupiah value paid to the Horizon fast ferry counter on the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay ferry terminal aka Bayfront Mall. The same place where you get your return-to-Singapore boarding pass.

All business class passengers from both side do gets priority to "get off the ferry 1st" tho.

This is how Batam to Singapore Horizon Fast ferry boarding pass looks like :

...which i will usually collect them 1st thing upon reaching Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal (on the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

Below is how the Business class Boarding pass from Batam to Singapore looks like (as of date). The print is same as the economic class one on the above photo but in a different color.

A little update on Horizon Fast Ferry timing from Singapore to Batam and vice versa :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...0#post19018100

Hope the above post answered most of you guy's queries and even hopeful that readers will find it useful when travelling to Batam from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay. Enjoy your Batan trip/s.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope the above post answered most of you guy's queries and even hopeful that readers will find it useful when travelling to Batam from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay. Enjoy your Batan trip/s.

Cheers!
aye aye Sir!...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In reply to some bros who PM me regarding the difference in Horizon tickets and coupons/vouchers. There are quite a handful of them with similar question, hence i shall try to reply them as much as i could all in one post. Note that to me, Vouchers is equate to Coupons.

(Please do not PM me to sell/buy tickets, i DO NOT sell/buy them)

And they look something like this :

Below link shows you how the Coupons/Vouchers works :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post19010472
Very detailed and well explained.

Wheres the Like button?

Thank you
Old 02-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Tomas79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi morning all,

Anyone has good massage place to recommend. Been here since yesterday. Took a cewek for overnight. Feels like just going for a massage with some happy ending today would be enough. Just my 3rd time here so not familiar with the massage centre here. Thanks a million all.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas79 View Post
...Been here since yesterday. Took a cewek for overnight. Feels like just going for a massage with some happy ending today would be enough. Just my 3rd time here so not familiar with the massage centre here. Thanks a million all.
Hi bro, 1st thing 1st, i dont recommend hence i wont pin point to any individual to any place in Batam to go to. And since you are already in Batam, i shall prioritize my forum thread reply to you 1st.

If you are looking for plus plus massage in Batam, easiest way should be to look out for Utama Hotel ,try to walk the hotel one round...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Its gonna take you around 30 mins to walk Utama Hotel ONE round becos the hotel is linked with many other blocks of building side to side. You will see many massage parlor, most of which provide something "special" and not very expensive (dont forget to bargain when being prompted golden question aka GQ)...ranging from 70k rupiah onward per hour. You can even chose to do marathon massage if your wallet allows you. You should see no less than 5 massage parlor if you simply just walk ONE round,hehehe...

If you wish for something more up scale (more expensive too), can try the men's spa in Batam.

Below is the link for your reference :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

Due to limited time, Men's spa will not be suitable for a marathon (as they have facilities to use before the actual massage).

For more information on Batam, you may wish to flip through my signature link which will brings you to the below post :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13862

...and if you happen to be NOT in SBF page, you can also try to Google : Batam Nono1973. Google search engine will bring you to SBF, and leads you back to my signature link.

Its about 11:10 am Batam time as of this reply, hope my reply isnt too late.

(most massage parlor in Batam opens from 10am to 11am onward)

Enjoy Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, Bros, Like to ask that do any know have any prostate massage that can introduce? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Tomas79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Hi bro, 1st thing 1st, i dont recommend hence i wont pin point to any individual to any place in Batam to go to. And since you are already in Batam, i shall prioritize my forum thread reply to you 1st.

If you are looking for plus plus massage in Batam, easiest way should be to look out for Utama Hotel ,try to walk the hotel one round...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Enjoy Batam.
Hi bro Nono,

Nope. Its not too late.. Lol.. Back to my hotel room at Swissbel now before venturing out again. Went to the food court opposite BCS mall for early lunch just now and the supermarket at BCS mall to purchase toiletries, snacks etc that can last me for a few months when I am back in SG..haha..prices here are attractive to allows me wanting to buy more... Lol... Thanks for your reply for the massage places.. Have a good day ahead.

Will upz you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1