The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barimuth View Post
Bros... I think i getting my carrot head chopped here in batam. Any laojiao here currently in batam can intro for better prices?
bro, you might want to highlight what area you get chopped cos doesn't make sense on how you want us to give you advice.

Also I remembered reading once by the regulars here that mentioned something similar that the indonesians will try to ask for higher price and we are allowed to bargain.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bros. I am staying near BCS mall. Any good MPs with special to recommend around that area? Thnz in advance
Old 26-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Barimuth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
bro, you might want to highlight what area you get chopped cos doesn't make sense on how you want us to give you advice.

Also I remembered reading once by the regulars here that mentioned something similar that the indonesians will try to ask for higher price and we are allowed to bargain.
I know the indonesians are offering a higher price. I think my friend and I are getting chopped because they keep offering 1.5jt or more. But when i quote lower they dont want to bring it down. It doesnt reflect the prices as quoted by the rest of the thread.
Old 27-12-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marco69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. I am staying near BCS mall. Any good MPs with special to recommend around that area? Thnz in advance
fame spa bro, just for fun i walk from bsc within 20 min. just grab ojek 5k, good massage, huge pool , good sauna room , steam room not hot.

Last edited by marco69; 27-12-2019 at 05:06 AM. Reason: info correction
Old 27-12-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barimuth View Post
I know the indonesians are offering a higher price. I think my friend and I are getting chopped because they keep offering 1.5jt or more. But when i quote lower they dont want to bring it down. It doesnt reflect the prices as quoted by the rest of the thread.
If you are refering to booking joints, if you come in with a driver it is standard rate 1.5jt - 1.8jt. 300k goes to the driver. If without driver can lower down by 200k - 300k. If you say 1st time in Batam confirm kena chop. Just be confident and walk away if price not good. Many other joints to choose from then kena chop
Old 27-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh, I thought he was referring to massages with specials or freelancers. Anyway, could also be peak period due festive season?
Old 27-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Cheong on festive season like xmas, New Year, and Lunar New Year then be prepared to pay more. Demand and supply. Common sense
Old 27-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darts69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
U can try new spa inside the building facing batam city hotel
Old 27-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its like a form of respect to the info receiving party.

Example :

Someone can ask...

Q : How to go to Sekar Massage?

A : Raise your hand, hail a nearby taxi and tell driver you want to go Sekar Massage.

This answer will result in the one who ask the question paying a higher price,isnt it so? And then someone will start blaming the sky and the earth that Singaporean very stupid, keep overpaying etc etc...

My reply :

a) Take a taxi to Paragon hotel, step in to the hotel, walk out of it again, turn right. Walk straight towards Hana hotel and opposite Hana hotel entrance is Sekar Massage.

b) i post a map from his hotel to Sekar massage.

Pay less, plus learn more (be more independent and not-so taxi-reliant). Why not?

Not willing to learn? Then it would save me lots of time,hehehe...since to me,they have other intention/s in Batam.

Of course, i am NOT going to reply like what i did above to everyone. I only do that for information that arent as updated and mainly to those who has good proven track records in forum contribution. If its repeated stuffs, unless there are new updates, otherwise i would just post a link that leads to my answer (or at times, other contributor's past reply to the same question).

And i not superman, cannot reply to question i didnt know and/or keep answering question/s that can be commonly found in the thread.

The "link" of my reply at the least shows them a "direction", so they are NOT totally clueless. This thread is afterall called Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread,arent it?
1st, i did not quote yr post whole but only it's summed up key points.

What u said were indeed right. Instead of reading through yr signature info regarding Btm or page 1 of this thread, many prefer to be spoon fed & end up getting half baked info. Lazy bum usually don't end well or the least won't end up getting with the good & better, unless lady luck starts shining.

As u said abv, some truly has other intention because cigars can be found in both the dfs shp at ferry terminal in btm & Sg. Well, if u knw where i'm coming from.

Flip through user's past postings for more info.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Now don't go Nagoya that often.
am on my way to Selat panjang for My MAKAU HEI(BOXING SHRIMP)
Nowaday i was kind of addicted to ordering Grab Food or Go Food that i am often making purchase from them and have all my favourite food delivered right to my door step (hotel lobby or hotel room). So food becomes way easier for me in Batam.

Looking at whats in store in Batam from Grab Food and Go Food when i am in Singapore almost always make me hungry,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Btw SKP offered 10200 and refused to give more.
Of one thing i learn in Batam about money changer would be, always look out for places with at least 3 or more money changer shops in one area within a min walk away before i start changing my money.

Didnt fail me so far, to get better rate as compared with Singapore.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

December 2020 Batam trip.

I have been encouraging anyone and everyone who 1st visit Batam who planned to cheong (aka monger) to take the journey of walking Utama Hotel's block ONE ROUND. And i categorize that part as Area A. Its been a long while since i walk the talk,hehehe...walking Utama Hotel block ONE ROUND.

So i started from the back door of Utama Hotel in the early wee hour of the morning after the rain subside. Still raining but well...just not as heavy as the days before.

Out from Utama 1st massage shop i see is Kupukupu Massage which is also a booking joint.

In the same roll of pavement (block) of Kupukupu, there's this Sakura Massage...

Further down when i walk to Hotel 18, i see Princess Massage.

Do note that at this point, i have ONLY been walking out of Utama Hotel back door for 15 secs when i see the above 3 massage shops.

As the block of Utama Hotel is so huge, i kept walking and see...

The 8 other massage shops shown above were all around Utama Hotel after another 5 mins walk. This is only after i walked 5 mins to the left side of Utama Hotel back door.

Upon walking towards DC Mall, i saw another 3 massage shops. Which was all directly opposite DC Mall's back door.

There is still Bunga which is also opposite back door of DC Mall in the same almost same lane as the above 3 shops, and yes, i deliberately give this Batam's MOST EXPENSIVE booking a miss.

Following this walk through i wrote 2 years ago, i found Sri Kandy Massage (a booking joint).

(this photo walkthrough below was written in 2017 January)

End of photo walkthrough.

This is what Sri Kandy looks like today... (no change)

Walking from the same pavement forward (30 secs walk)...i can see Princess Massage. And do note that there are 2 Princess massage in Utama area, one is almost directly behind Utama Hotel back door which is shown on photo way up. This one below is a booking joint.

Keep walking downward (another about 30 secs), i see Tween Golan Massage...i think its new and is the one that replaced Indah2.

Keep walking forward for another about 45 secs, i saw MM Massage.

At this point, i learned that MM massage is actually just behind behind Happy 8 Massage,hehehe...remember, its behind behind, NOT behind. Meaning i need to reach Baba Street food court at Nagoya City Walk, walk across to Happy 8 massage, then walk behind the block and then walk behind the opposite block to get to MM Massage.

I was too lazy to walk to Happy 8 as its about 5 to 7 mins walk, hence i decide to turn to the next block away from Happy 8 distance and i found Havana.

So this is a total of 20 massage shops shown above (yes, i counted), all within the distance of "walking Utama Hotel block" ONE ROUND. And note that i didnt count in Happy 8 nor Bunga as they were quite a distance away (about 10 mins or so walk). There is also another massage shop in this area which i missed becos i saw it on my way out from my taxi. Cant remember the name but will update again once my memories catches up. In other word, there should technically be 21 massage shops just by walking Utama Hotel Block ONE ROUND (fact is,there should be more than 21 massage shops in this area alone).

(note : i didnt add the in-house massage shop inside Utama Hotel)

The ONE ROUND Utama Hotel walk took me about 30 mins and if i include the photo shoot of the above photos, i took me no less than an hour to return back to my room (in Utama hotel). It was still drizzling hence i am at lower than normal speed walking along the 5 foot-way aka block pavement to keep myself as sheltered away from the rain as possible.

I also manage to walk to Newton (where there is a discotheque) and there happens to be another massage shop.

The Peace Massage shop,hehehe...what a name. And again, i didnt count in this shop in the 21 massage shops circling Utama Hotel Block's radius, due to it distance.

So many massage shops (and a few booking joints) around Utama Hotel block area, how many have you tried? Or i should even ask myself, how many of them have i tried,hehehe...and i tell myself, i only have 1 dick, how to try them all? And i dont have the habit to try them only once or twice but more towards dwelling in them.

So i am sending this EXTRA message out here NOT to samster nor SBF readers but to the AQ. Send me an FR on one of the 21 massage shops (20 or 22, whatever you wish to call it), and i will give you one Legion Token, hehehe...this event will close on 31st March 2020.

Name of event : Utama Area A Walkathon.

* This post is NOT quote-locked (due to its amount of key information). And its a compilation of my collected information on Dec 2019 trip. Please DO NOT quote the whole post if you are replying to this post, dont even quote 1/4 of it. Better still, do not quote at all. Thank you.

Just sharing my findings and compiling up the key information.

Wish everyone reading here, a Happy New Year 2020 ahead.

Enjoy Batam.

This post is in conjunction with my other 3 parts series of my December Batam trip :

Part 1 :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15556

Part 2 :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15557

Part 3 :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15558

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marco69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always waiting for you post nono,
tried sakura 2 months ago, around 100k paid at the counter to short hockien speaking guy, walked up to 3rd flr , run down partition room with bathtub , not so clean materess bed and pillow. 25 years old (she claimed )average girl with piano massage, after 15min top up 300k with below par fucking experience.
Old 27-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco69 View Post
tried sakura 2 months ago, around 100k paid at the counter to short hockien speaking guy, walked up to 3rd flr , run down partition room with bathtub , not so clean materess bed and pillow. 25 years old (she claimed )average girl with piano massage, after 15min top up 300k with below par fucking experience.
Nice share with pricing and info indicated.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have been encouraging anyone and everyone who 1st visit Batam who planned to cheong (aka monger) to take the journey of walking Utama Hotel's block ONE ROUND. And i categorize that part as Area A. Its been a long while since i walk the talk,hehehe...walking Utama Hotel block ONE ROUND.
You have ruined one of the best kept secrets of Batam
Now all the areas will be flooded by Singaporean tourists in flip-flops, walking around like Alice in Wonderland.
My feeling seeing all those photos was a BIG BUMP in my heart. I wish I could be tele-transported just for Sunday afternoons...

Quote:
So many massage shops (and a few booking joints) around Utama Hotel block area, how many have you tried? Or i should even ask myself, how many of them have i tried,hehehe...and i tell myself, i only have 1 dick, how to try them all?
That's the big problem. The number of girls outweights the capacity of our single penis.

By the way, my problem with those massage places behind Utama is that one cannot have a look at the stock before taking the massage. You enter, and a random girl shows up to the room. The photo-book is useless, as all photos look the same. I cannot try all those places, so my feeling is really like "who knows how many gems are hidden behind those poor doors?"
I wish I could drive a drone to peek into the rooms of those massage places, to check the girls before venturing in a place instead of another.
Old 28-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Am not sure of the massage shops but Havana from what I know is like those getting shop but with a flower joint. Supposed to have 3 Mamasans. 1 for the PR hostess who come and drink with you, one for the dancers who will perform and come to sit with you and the last one is for in-house ST which I heard last time the business is very good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1