The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 07-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Looks in real life is really up there. Like banging a k-pop idol looks kind of influencer. Service is a bit more standard, GFE not as strong as some others, but still worth a shot since she's the top of the list in hotness.
Awesome! I actually wanted Denise but she's not working in the weekends.
Unfortunately I will only be free for the weekends for the next 2 weeks.
But seriously just based on the pictures along, both Adeline and Denise look like top tier $600+ FLs. Don't tell OKT though. Hopefully the price will remain consistent for a long time
Old 07-05-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bros, wanted to try Denise after trying Adeline afew weeks ago. Any Bros tried both can share who’s hotter in terms of body and looks?
Old 07-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Looks in real life is really up there. Like banging a k-pop idol looks kind of influencer. Service is a bit more standard, GFE not as strong as some others, but still worth a shot since she's the top of the list in hotness.

Don't need fingers crossed bro. When the door opens and she undressed in front of you, you will 100% be in awe of that flawless body and face.
Old 07-05-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
onionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)

Erica

Looks: [9/10] She looks alot better than in real life than her photos. Might be the angle or something. Her long hair and petite body are extremely compatible.
Body: [8.5/10] She doesnt have a huge boobs so for boob lovers this might be a no go but all other aspects are awesome.
GFE: [9/10] she speaks english and she is quite chatty. it is easy to lose yourself in the mood while you are talking to her.
BBBJ: [9/10] it felt like it was never stopping until i asked to move on to the next phase
FJ: [9/10] Tight experience. changed position quite a few times. very accomodating. Might be even better if you know how to pleasure a woman. I have to say I am still an amateur

Flora

Looks: [7.5/10] I have a thing for long hair but she has changed to a short hairstyle. Might be just me no appreciative of her new look
Body: [9/10] All natural boobs with her petite body
GFE: [8/10]
BBBJ: [8.5/10]
FJ: [8/10] I know some bro like having a mirror to see themselve in action. I noticed there is one place right beside the bed.

GiGi

Looks: [8/10] She does look like her photos but with more make up. remind me of Kylie.
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10]
BBBJ: [9.5/10] I have to agree that her BBBJ was exactly how some bros described. wet, sloppy, deep and long. If you prefer to cum via BJ, i highly recommend her
FJ: [8.5/10] high endurance high performance. for those bros that last longer, this might be it for you.

My RTF visits:
Adeline
Chanel
Denise

I had FR for them in my previous post so I will just highlight the some stuff that I noticed.

Adeline was kind of cold and commercial-ish when i first visited her however during my 2nd visit, she was alot more bubbly. We even cuddled after the session whereas previously, she would spend the remaining time cleaning many things in her room. Furthermore the change is obvious, it happens the moment you stepped into her room. Nothing much changed for Chanel.

As for Denise.......... it's for you to find out. There has to be reason why she is fully booked everyday

Likewise as my previous post, I like to put this forward. As the sex experience might differs vastly for different people, the looks/bodies of the girls wont change so I tried to score them as accurately as possible. You can use my previous FRs as a reference if you have visited the same girls as me.

Including these, I have done 14 FRs so if you guys like my FRs do up my points. You can ask me any questions and I will try to answer them.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)

Erica

Looks: [9/10] She looks alot better than in real life than her photos. Might be the angle or something. Her long hair and petite body are extremely compatible.
Body: [8.5/10] She doesnt have a huge boobs so for boob lovers this might be a no go but all other aspects are awesome.
GFE: [9/10] she speaks english and she is quite chatty. it is easy to lose yourself in the mood while you are talking to her.
BBBJ: [9/10] it felt like it was never stopping until i asked to move on to the next phase
FJ: [9/10] Tight experience. changed position quite a few times. very accomodating. Might be even better if you know how to pleasure a woman. I have to say I am still an amateur

Flora

Looks: [7.5/10] I have a thing for long hair but she has changed to a short hairstyle. Might be just me no appreciative of her new look
Body: [9/10] All natural boobs with her petite body
GFE: [8/10]
BBBJ: [8.5/10]
FJ: [8/10] I know some bro like having a mirror to see themselve in action. I noticed there is one place right beside the bed.

GiGi

Looks: [8/10] She does look like her photos but with more make up. remind me of Kylie.
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10]
BBBJ: [9.5/10] I have to agree that her BBBJ was exactly how some bros described. wet, sloppy, deep and long. If you prefer to cum via BJ, i highly recommend her
FJ: [8.5/10] high endurance high performance. for those bros that last longer, this might be it for you.

My RTF visits:
Adeline
Chanel
Denise

I had FR for them in my previous post so I will just highlight the some stuff that I noticed.

Adeline was kind of cold and commercial-ish when i first visited her however during my 2nd visit, she was alot more bubbly. We even cuddled after the session whereas previously, she would spend the remaining time cleaning many things in her room. Furthermore the change is obvious, it happens the moment you stepped into her room. Nothing much changed for Chanel.

As for Denise.......... it's for you to find out. There has to be reason why she is fully booked everyday

Likewise as my previous post, I like to put this forward. As the sex experience might differs vastly for different people, the looks/bodies of the girls wont change so I tried to score them as accurately as possible. You can use my previous FRs as a reference if you have visited the same girls as me.

Including these, I have done 14 FRs so if you guys like my FRs do up my points. You can ask me any questions and I will try to answer them.
Thanks bro for your detailed FRs. Hope that I can book Denise eventually. Interesting that Gigi is just a 8/10. Maybe too much make-up? 😅 That beach picture of her looks hot.
Have you tried Wen Wen before? She's easily the cutest looking one in the stable. Was my first choice for first appointment but unfortunately she wasn't available(menses).
Old 07-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Samknight85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried Lucy and Flora before? Who is better in terms of frenching and service?

Tried Nami, Kylie, Denise and Diana before. So far, liking Kylie the best cause she can french non stop and service top notch, no rush.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

How to book Denise? Tried to book day before also cannot. What’s the best way?
Old 08-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

tried polina from Elite69 last saturday.
her figure is good, her breasts are big but is enhanced one if bros are bothered by this.
very pretty, her bbbj skills are very good.
while she was sucking me i rub rub rub her pussy and it was getting wet.
initially she cowgirl in a few poses. then got her to lie down and missionary to completion.
pretty good experience.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Well, Adeline has menses....just my luck.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samknight85 View Post
Any bro tried Lucy and Flora before? Who is better in terms of frenching and service?

Tried Nami, Kylie, Denise and Diana before. So far, liking Kylie the best cause she can french non stop and service top notch, no rush.
Among Kylie, Denise, and Diana, who is best ah? For GFE and PSE?
Old 08-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Priscilla from Vpremium.

She looks as pretty as the photos with long hair flowing down.
Her body is fabulous ..... tall,slim & tanned body.
Her greatest assets are her big & soft boobs to toy with.
She has polite & smiling demeanour.

Plus point is she staying alone .... well-kept & nice environment.
Old 08-05-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bandy429 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can a brotha get verified
Old 08-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Quote:
Among Kylie, Denise, and Diana, who is best ah? For GFE and PSE?
Pse last time got queen. Sibei Tok Kong. Slim and quite busty. Not sure when she is coming back though. As for those 3 haven't tried 😂
Old 09-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vlaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where did model4you go? I miss this stable
Old 10-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got time to write FR.

1) Nami.

Nami definitely left an impression on me. Not sure about the rest, while we were showering. She attempted to perform BBBJ on my dick covered with so much foamy bubble soap. TBH, I was worried she will choke on the soap. But damn girl, she performed like a professional.

During sex, she sure is a dirty talker and can take hard pounding. Finished her in missionary position.

Overall score: 8/10

2) Trista

Trista is slim and petite. Can take hard pounding. Finished her in doggy position.

Overall score: 7/10

3) Erica

Damn Erica is so so petite. Those guys that like air missionary position will love her. I understand from her that air missionary is her favourite position. In fact, she asked and requested for this position. During sex, she used some Japanese and Korean words to dirty talk which I got no idea what it means.

Overall score: 8/10

Nevertheless, thanks VP for arrangement.

List of VP girls visiting history

1) Xiao Fan
2) Nami
3) Trista
4) Erica

Looking forward to FLORA* (I created this account to visit her and went through all verification procedures but very sad due to my work timing always incompatible to set an appointment, Denise (From pictures Gold standard) and Queen (Chance upon her in some KTV =))

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1