The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Asta5X bro,
If I'm K, I will definitely call out to T: oh. mmhh fuck me..
Wow, someone is getting horny after reading and reading TS last post.. Can't wait to read his part 3..

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 08-05-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
StellaM6869 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update!
Old 08-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

My log-in button beside my nick is Red ?. I wonder what is the colour code about.

Old 08-05-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

stranger better, sometime we need some one that not close to us for us to express our feeling. i too always date girl from sugarbook,com for a tea break or lunch.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

stranger is nice, can become one of our romantic experience, is so surprised and memorable
Old 08-05-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow seriously you maintain your body well lovely back to cat lick up and down
how to maintain the shape? gym or dance?
Old 09-05-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
StellaM6869 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
how to maintain the shape? gym or dance?
By logging in to sugarbok.com
Old 09-05-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

The neighbour – part 3

After seeing that my wife has orgasmed R slowly lowered her right leg down but the sensation from the squirting have made her legs wobbly as she collapsed onto the floor panting while trying to catch her breath. However, her respite was short lived as both T and R were already dangling their fully erected cock in front of her, she knew this was coming and it was her turn to pleasure the both of them. Anyway while this was going on I had already shifted myself slightly backward so I wouldn’t be spotted by T as R wasn’t back facing me anymore he had moved himself beside T so now my wife is in front of both of them. From my new angle I could just see the back/side of my wife with 2 dicks hanging in front of her face and a bit of T’s right leg. My wife took a deep breath and got up into a squatted position as she held onto T’s dick with her left hand and R’s dick with her right and she begin stroking them back and forth. However, T was not really satisfied with this…

T: K try using your mouth this time

K: shook her head*

T: come on don’t be shy you can use your mouth – T stepped forward while he was talking pushing his dick closer to my wife’s face

K: turn her head and look away*

T: cmon I know you want to suck our cock

K: no lor who say I want to suck~ – my wife replied in a mischievous tone

R: don’t bluff you have been playing with them the whole night right?

T: yah you enjoyed yourself so much just now, it’s our turn now

R: correct bro, K you are guilty for getting us this hard you know

K: wah the 2 of you very bad make it sound like this is my fault

T: yah you were so wet and horny

R: yup some more moaning so loud just now

As T and R continue to tease my wife she looked upwards at both of them with a smirk before changing into a kneeling position. Both T and R were instantly thrilled as they quickly push their dick even nearer to my wife, she started by guiding T’s dick into her mouth and gave it a deep and slow blow for 5-6 times before pulling it out and repeated the same for R as well. With both their dicks now sucked wet and covered in my wife saliva, she is now able to stroke them more smoothly and sensually using her saliva as a form of lubricant, it was as though my wife was purposely teasing their cocks like a playful school girl who was both eager to please and submissive.

T: siiiiiiii…ahh…...sssiiiiiii…….ahh

T: K…come….use your mouth again…..

My wife obliged and inserted T cock into her mouth again, sucking and
blowing it slowly…

K: hmmmmm~~~~

T: ya….thats the way K…….very nice…

K: mmmm……………hmmmm~~~

T: siiiiiiiii…….ooooooh~~~

While blowing T off my wife was wary not to neglect R as she continue to stroke and twirl her fingers around R cock with equal attention. I know woman are good in multitasking and maybe that include managing multiple dicks as well because it doesn’t seem like to me this was the first time my wife is handling two dicks at the same time…

Anyway my wife started picking up the pace with T, she begin sucking and stroking T cock at a faster speed, moving both her head and left hand in a back and forth motion rapidly in synchronization trying to make him cum and it did not take long for T to release his load into my wife mouth…

T: yes……….keep going!!…….siiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~

K: mm!…mmm!..mm!…..hmm!

K: mm!...mm!…mm….mmmm~~~~

T: AHHHHH…..ah..ahhh~~~~

T: that was good…...huuu……..

K: *spits out the cum onto the corner of the stairwell

After cumming I could see T right leg stretched out on the floor, I think he was sitting down in the corner to rest as my wife budged to her right and so she can bring R’s cock closer to her who was already getting impatience…

R: come….quickly…use your mouth on me too

*R uses his right hand to push my wife face towards his groin and started thrusting his cock into her mouth

K: errmmmmm~~!!!

With his cock inside my wife’s mouth R continue to take control of the blowjob, nodding her head back and forth while he thrust his hip forward, right now R is basically fucking my wife thru her mouth. Because of this it was getting difficult for my wife to balance her stance, she literally have to get on all four to stabilize herself as R asserted his dominance over my wife and continue to pound her mouth.

K: mm!.....mm!...em!

R: you like this right K!!? ah…ahh

K: mmm….mm!....mm! mmm~~~

R: oooooohhh…..yaaaaa~~~ what a horny slut

R: siiiiii...AHHH….AAahhhh….ahhh

K: hmmm…?? MmMMMMM~~~~

K: * cough cough

With that my wife just took another load from R into her mouth, this time causing her to choke and cough a few time, some of the cum was already dripping down from the side of her lips as she spitted the rest of the cum out. But I think my wife might have swallowed some of his cum because of R deep throating her. As my wife and R took a minute or two to catch their breath I hid myself again, I can hear that they are dressing up and getting ready to leave…

R: K come give me your panty

K: *silence……

R: huh why? You gave my brother previously right?

K: not today ok? My top is too translucent my husband will be able to see I’m
not wearing any underwear when I go back later.

R: won’t la he is so drunk already he won’t notice it one

K: I said no ok? It’s too risky

R: but…

T: R stop it, K’s right no point taking the risk

R: ok…….ok…..fine

K: I need to head back before xxxx wake up
T: ok let’s go

As I hear the stairwell door close behind them I quickly race back to my unit, it was a close shave this time, just as I locked the metal gate I can already hear the footsteps of my wife approaching. I lie down back on the sofa and pretended that I was woken up by her as my wife opened the gate to enter the house.

Me: you went somewhere…? I blurted out like I just woke up from my sleep

K: no la just go throw rubbish only

K: you feeling ok now? Come drink some water it will make you feel better…

My wife sat down beside me and pass me a glass of water. As I was drinking the glass of water I could see my wife was still a bit flustered from her ordeal just minutes ago, her fringe and baby hair from her bunned up hair are all sticking onto the side of her face due to her sweat, her tee was all crumpled and in disarray and of course the whole of her right bra was still exposed…

Me: thanks babe…I feel a bit better now

Me: I think I can go shower

K: that’s good…come let me help you up

My wife supported from me the side as we trudged slowly towards our bedroom, her sweet and refreshing body scent from earlier on have now completely disappeared. Instead her body now reek of a gross odour which smelled like dried saliva, T and R’s cum, her own cum juice and all their sweat mixed together. It was disgusting but also a turn on for me as I can feel within my shorts my hard on since I returned home was still going strong. As I struggled to maintain my balance my wife continued to support me while I was removing my clothes. I could tell from her reaction she was slightly surprised to see my erected cock when I removed my underwear but she did not said anything. After I’m done my wife helped me into the bathroom, I turned on the tap and stood under the shower as my wife started brushing and rinsing her mouth with mouthwash. After a short while I begin to squat down to grab my wife attention…

K: dear…?

K: dear what happen? Are you ok?

Me: I’m still feeling kinda giddy – I mumbled

My wife came into the shower and turned off the tap

K: can you stand up?

Me: I think so – I stood up with the help from my wife

K: haiz every time you drunk I need to do this…

Me: I can la

K: NOOO! Later you slip and fall even more troublesome zzz

My wife took the shower head, turn on the tap again and started rinsing my body again…

Me: I rinsed already

K: just now you only standing under the water and never even move

K: just keep quiet la~

My wife stood beside me as she continue to rinse my whole body more thoroughly but she paused momentarily near my groin area as she was “washing” my cock which was still fully erected and she couldn’t help herself but stroked it a few times. After she was done rinsing my body she shampooed and washed my hair first before applying body shower on my back. Next she moved in front of me and started doing the same for the front of my body, as I came face to face with my wife it was quite a sight I could see that there were several wet patches on her translucent t-shirt which make it even more see-through and the hem of her tee was dripping wet and sticking to the skin of her bare thigh. As my wife was soaping me she would purposely massage my nipples for a few seconds longer before slowly gliding both her hands down to my groin area, she was using her left palm to massage my balls while her right hand stroked on my rod gently…

K: why are you so hard tonight dear…?

K: since just now you changing until now still so hard…

My wife leaned in closer to me as she speak, she pulled down her panty slightly revealing her pussy and started rubbing my dickhead in an up and downward motion against the lips of her pussy. Every time my dickhead pressed against her she would let out some soft moans…

K: ermmm~~~

K: ermmmmm…ummm~~~

As time goes by she started stroking my rod faster and each time pushing it harder and deeper against her pussy…

K: ahnn…ermmmm…yes….

K: yesSSSs…..ahhhnnn….ahhh~~

K: dearr…you are SO HARD…..ARHHNnn

K: you want it right!!?? EMMMMMM~~

I nodded my head to that question and my wife immediately washed the shower foam off my dick…

K: okkk….you just hold on to the shower screen and the wall to balance yourself ok? Don’t need to do anything else

My wife removed her panty hastily while she let go of supporting me. She turned her body around and positioned her ass very close to my groin area, she used her left hand to grab onto my cock before bending her body downwards and she held onto the shower tap with her right hand. She adjusted and twerked her ass to find the right angle before using her left hand to guide my cock into her pussy. As I inserted my cock into my wife pussy it must have been one of the smoothest entry I ever had, her pussy was so moist and warm it felt sooooo gooood, in my mind I was thinking that I gotta thank T and R for warming up my wife’s pussy. After confirming I was inside her, my wife let go of her left hand and started pushing herself deeper into me, she begin swaying her hips back and forth as she doggy herself without me doing anything. She stretched out her left hand towards the tap so that she could grab the tap with both hands to steady herself as she started to pick up the momentum so she can fuck me or get herself fucked faster and faster…

K: ah! ah! ah! dear…this is soo gooood~

K you are really hard~ ah…ahh..ah…ah!

I could sense my wife was feeling really horny tonight and was acting like a slut begging to be fucked as she clasped both her thigh together to make her pussy even tighter. Although I admit that this felt really good and I’m struggling to hold back my moaning but I can’t help but think that maybe because my wife was visualising about what happened to her earlier on with T and R or perhaps she was even fantasizing getting fucked by T and R that’s why she is so horny. Anyway thinking about all this just make myself even more horny as well as I gave my wife a few more thrusts deep into her pussy before ejaculating moments later…

K: AH…AH…AHHHNN!!~~~

K: EMMMmm…mmm….hmmmm~~

Me: phewwwwww…..ahhhhhh….

My cum trickled out from my wife’s pussy while the rest flowed down her right thigh as she held onto the shower tap before turning around slowly with a grin on her face and kissed me on my lips. She finish showering me and told me that since she was all drenched she should take a shower as well. I came out of the bathroom to dry my hair while waiting for her to be done before both of us call an end to this eventful night.

To be continue or not……………………....................................... ..

Anyway guys this was the last time I personally witnessed my wife having fun with other guys so you all can consider that the stories have come to an end from my point of view.

However I’m thinking to write 1 or 2 stories which MIGHT had happened from my wife point of view and depending on the response I will decide whether to continue writing.

Thanks everyone for the support and hope you all like what I have shared so far
Old 09-05-2021, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The neighbour – part 3
Anyway guys this was the last time I personally witnessed my wife having fun with other guys so you all can consider that the stories have come to an end from my point of view.

However I’m thinking to write 1 or 2 stories which MIGHT had happened from my wife point of view and depending on the response I will decide whether to continue writing.

Keep it cuming bro Asta5x!
You are a good writer and I appreciate your effort.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The neighbour – part 3

My wife leaned in closer to me as she speak, she pulled down her panty slightly revealing her pussy and started rubbing my dickhead in an up and downward motion against the lips of her pussy. Every time my dickhead pressed against her she would let out some soft moans…

As time goes by she started stroking my rod faster and each time pushing it harder and deeper against her pussy…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded my head to that question and my wife immediately washed the shower foam off my dick…

K: okkk….you just hold on to the shower screen and the wall to balance yourself ok? Don’t need to do anything else

My wife removed her panty hastily while she let go of supporting me. She turned her body around and positioned her ass very close to my groin area, she used her left hand to grab onto my cock before bending her body downwards and she held onto the shower tap with her right hand. She adjusted and twerked her ass to find the right angle before using her left hand to guide my cock into her pussy. As I inserted my cock into my wife pussy it must have been one of the smoothest entry I ever had, her pussy was so moist and warm it felt sooooo gooood, in my mind I was thinking that I gotta thank T and R for warming up my wife’s pussy. After confirming I was inside her, my wife let go of her left hand and started pushing herself deeper into me, she begin swaying her hips back and forth as she doggy herself without me doing anything. She stretched out her left hand towards the tap so that she could grab the tap with both hands to steady herself as she started to pick up the momentum so she can fuck me or get herself fucked faster and faster…

I could sense my wife was feeling really horny tonight and was acting like a slut begging to be fucked as she clasped both her thigh together to make her pussy even tighter. Although I admit that this felt really good and I’m struggling to hold back my moaning but I can’t help but think that maybe because my wife was visualising about what happened to her earlier on with T and R or perhaps she was even fantasizing getting fucked by T and R that’s why she is so horny. Anyway thinking about all this just make myself even more horny as well as I gave my wife a few more thrusts deep into her pussy before ejaculating moments later…

K: AH…AH…AHHHNN!!~

Omg !!...m so steamed n hard reading esp these 2 notti parts of Part 3 .. can't believe it that K is such a notti wife, pulling her own panties down n then pulling her husband's erected dick to rub against her own 2 pussy lips ...seldom r wives as notti as K doing that kind of teasing sex on her husband n herself when they r having sex tgt ...

and the other is her doing reverse doggie on him ...something very new to me ....hehe...she lidat, i sure want her to be my wifey too ...it is always a notti wifey's fantasy to be fucked by other guys when they r having sex with their own husbands ...but one good thing i m so happy abt is that T & R didn't hv a chance to fuck her pussy themselves...so yes, it was a 3-some but w/o penetrative sex...she is so notti that i really want her to be MY WIFE ...hehe...nah, just kidding nia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Keep it cuming bro Asta5x!
You are a good writer and I appreciate your effort.
Yah, Me too, agree 101% with bro Neoguri ...pls DON'T STOP TS ..keep it cumming..omg !!!..I mmmm wanna shoooo....now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-05-2021 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So now does T & R still meet and smoke with you and K outside?
Old 09-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

That's the last time you followed? U can tahan meh!

Anyway thanks for the timely update and ending, thou my balls still abit blue.....
Old 09-05-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Asta5x bro,
Please continue your new story as from your wife view point your writing us much better than those other story in the Literotica sites, which withblocal flavour and suits us..
Please continue..
Thanks for the last episode, we enjoy reading together.

Old 09-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The neighbour – part 3

After seeing that my wife has orgasmed R slowly lowered her right leg down but the sensation from the squirting have made her legs wobbly as she collapsed onto the floor panting while trying to catch her breath. However, her respite was short lived as both T and R were already dangling their fully erected cock in front of her, she knew this was coming and it was her turn to pleasure the both of them. Anyway while this was going on I had already shifted myself slightly backward so I wouldn’t be spotted by T as R wasn’t back facing me anymore he had moved himself beside T so now my wife is in front of both of them. From my new angle I could just see the back/side of my wife with 2 dicks hanging in front of her face and a bit of T’s right leg. My wife took a deep breath and got up into a squatted position as she held onto T’s dick with her left hand and R’s dick with her right and she begin stroking them back and forth. However, T was not really satisfied with this…

T: K try using your mouth this time

K: shook her head*

T: come on don’t be shy you can use your mouth – T stepped forward while he was talking pushing his dick closer to my wife’s face

K: turn her head and look away*

T: cmon I know you want to suck our cock

K: no lor who say I want to suck~ – my wife replied in a mischievous tone

R: don’t bluff you have been playing with them the whole night right?

T: yah you enjoyed yourself so much just now, it’s our turn now

R: correct bro, K you are guilty for getting us this hard you know

K: wah the 2 of you very bad make it sound like this is my fault

T: yah you were so wet and horny

R: yup some more moaning so loud just now

As T and R continue to tease my wife she looked upwards at both of them with a smirk before changing into a kneeling position. Both T and R were instantly thrilled as they quickly push their dick even nearer to my wife, she started by guiding T’s dick into her mouth and gave it a deep and slow blow for 5-6 times before pulling it out and repeated the same for R as well. With both their dicks now sucked wet and covered in my wife saliva, she is now able to stroke them more smoothly and sensually using her saliva as a form of lubricant, it was as though my wife was purposely teasing their cocks like a playful school girl who was both eager to please and submissive.

T: siiiiiiii…ahh…...sssiiiiiii…….ahh

T: K…come….use your mouth again…..

My wife obliged and inserted T cock into her mouth again, sucking and
blowing it slowly…

K: hmmmmm~~~~

T: ya….thats the way K…….very nice…

K: mmmm……………hmmmm~~~

T: siiiiiiiii…….ooooooh~~~

While blowing T off my wife was wary not to neglect R as she continue to stroke and twirl her fingers around R cock with equal attention. I know woman are good in multitasking and maybe that include managing multiple dicks as well because it doesn’t seem like to me this was the first time my wife is handling two dicks at the same time…

Anyway my wife started picking up the pace with T, she begin sucking and stroking T cock at a faster speed, moving both her head and left hand in a back and forth motion rapidly in synchronization trying to make him cum and it did not take long for T to release his load into my wife mouth…

T: yes……….keep going!!…….siiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~

K: mm!…mmm!..mm!…..hmm!

K: mm!...mm!…mm….mmmm~~~~

T: AHHHHH…..ah..ahhh~~~~

T: that was good…...huuu……..

K: *spits out the cum onto the corner of the stairwell

After cumming I could see T right leg stretched out on the floor, I think he was sitting down in the corner to rest as my wife budged to her right and so she can bring R’s cock closer to her who was already getting impatience…

R: come….quickly…use your mouth on me too

*R uses his right hand to push my wife face towards his groin and started thrusting his cock into her mouth

K: errmmmmm~~!!!

With his cock inside my wife’s mouth R continue to take control of the blowjob, nodding her head back and forth while he thrust his hip forward, right now R is basically fucking my wife thru her mouth. Because of this it was getting difficult for my wife to balance her stance, she literally have to get on all four to stabilize herself as R asserted his dominance over my wife and continue to pound her mouth.

K: mm!.....mm!...em!

R: you like this right K!!? ah…ahh

K: mmm….mm!....mm! mmm~~~

R: oooooohhh…..yaaaaa~~~ what a horny slut

R: siiiiii...AHHH….AAahhhh….ahhh

K: hmmm…?? MmMMMMM~~~~

K: * cough cough

With that my wife just took another load from R into her mouth, this time causing her to choke and cough a few time, some of the cum was already dripping down from the side of her lips as she spitted the rest of the cum out. But I think my wife might have swallowed some of his cum because of R deep throating her. As my wife and R took a minute or two to catch their breath I hid myself again, I can hear that they are dressing up and getting ready to leave…

R: K come give me your panty

K: *silence……

R: huh why? You gave my brother previously right?

K: not today ok? My top is too translucent my husband will be able to see I’m
not wearing any underwear when I go back later.

R: won’t la he is so drunk already he won’t notice it one

K: I said no ok? It’s too risky

R: but…

T: R stop it, K’s right no point taking the risk

R: ok…….ok…..fine

K: I need to head back before xxxx wake up
T: ok let’s go

As I hear the stairwell door close behind them I quickly race back to my unit, it was a close shave this time, just as I locked the metal gate I can already hear the footsteps of my wife approaching. I lie down back on the sofa and pretended that I was woken up by her as my wife opened the gate to enter the house.

Me: you went somewhere…? I blurted out like I just woke up from my sleep

K: no la just go throw rubbish only

K: you feeling ok now? Come drink some water it will make you feel better…

My wife sat down beside me and pass me a glass of water. As I was drinking the glass of water I could see my wife was still a bit flustered from her ordeal just minutes ago, her fringe and baby hair from her bunned up hair are all sticking onto the side of her face due to her sweat, her tee was all crumpled and in disarray and of course the whole of her right bra was still exposed…

Me: thanks babe…I feel a bit better now

Me: I think I can go shower

K: that’s good…come let me help you up

My wife supported from me the side as we trudged slowly towards our bedroom, her sweet and refreshing body scent from earlier on have now completely disappeared. Instead her body now reek of a gross odour which smelled like dried saliva, T and R’s cum, her own cum juice and all their sweat mixed together. It was disgusting but also a turn on for me as I can feel within my shorts my hard on since I returned home was still going strong. As I struggled to maintain my balance my wife continued to support me while I was removing my clothes. I could tell from her reaction she was slightly surprised to see my erected cock when I removed my underwear but she did not said anything. After I’m done my wife helped me into the bathroom, I turned on the tap and stood under the shower as my wife started brushing and rinsing her mouth with mouthwash. After a short while I begin to squat down to grab my wife attention…

K: dear…?

K: dear what happen? Are you ok?

Me: I’m still feeling kinda giddy – I mumbled

My wife came into the shower and turned off the tap

K: can you stand up?

Me: I think so – I stood up with the help from my wife

K: haiz every time you drunk I need to do this…

Me: I can la

K: NOOO! Later you slip and fall even more troublesome zzz

My wife took the shower head, turn on the tap again and started rinsing my body again…

Me: I rinsed already

K: just now you only standing under the water and never even move

K: just keep quiet la~

My wife stood beside me as she continue to rinse my whole body more thoroughly but she paused momentarily near my groin area as she was “washing” my cock which was still fully erected and she couldn’t help herself but stroked it a few times. After she was done rinsing my body she shampooed and washed my hair first before applying body shower on my back. Next she moved in front of me and started doing the same for the front of my body, as I came face to face with my wife it was quite a sight I could see that there were several wet patches on her translucent t-shirt which make it even more see-through and the hem of her tee was dripping wet and sticking to the skin of her bare thigh. As my wife was soaping me she would purposely massage my nipples for a few seconds longer before slowly gliding both her hands down to my groin area, she was using her left palm to massage my balls while her right hand stroked on my rod gently…

K: AH…AH…AHHHNN!!~~~

K: EMMMmm…mmm….hmmmm~~

Me: phewwwwww…..ahhhhhh….

My cum trickled out from my wife’s pussy while the rest flowed down her right thigh as she held onto the shower tap before turning around slowly with a grin on her face and kissed me on my lips. She finish showering me and told me that since she was all drenched she should take a shower as well. I came out of the bathroom to dry my hair while waiting for her to be done before both of us call an end to this eventful night.

Thanxs so much ....the follow up on notti wife K ... so steamy n I wish I was in ur shoes watching it unfold n later doing it to her ....
Old 09-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1