The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 25-04-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Wow G****n Spa is 88p and no action. Recently saw it went up to 98p, I was shocked! Their 88p went from 60mins to 45mins. If you want 60mins it's now 98p.

Same boss as E**y Spa down the road so probably same thing there.
Bro, maybe change management.....the gxxxxn spa change the desgin of it signage. Not sure you realise it.......nearby 1 km got one better one,
Old 25-04-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
https://ibb.co/d29ZQ3c
Anyone tried here?

GQ Positive?
Share pricelist please ��
wrong thread. This is KOvan.

Please post in Serangoon, North East
Old 25-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanclrock View Post
Bro, maybe change management.....the gxxxxn spa change the desgin of it signage. Not sure you realise it.......nearby 1 km got one better one,
I know the area quite well I still can't think of which one you mean haha. The ones that are close to G spa that I can think of are either clean or the extra not worth it. Can give hint as to which one you mean bro?
Old 03-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Now with U* turned ear picking shop moved, and I'm not a huge fan of B&N. The area is turning stale.

Appreciate with any bro can share ctc of MLs in the area with service.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Now with U* turned ear picking shop moved, and I'm not a huge fan of B&N. The area is turning stale.

Appreciate with any bro can share ctc of MLs in the area with service.
Except for H***thy S**, the rest around Punggol Nasi lemak area like E**my and G***den cannot make it, but H***thy is a prostate place, need to spend more. The other choice is to go Serangoon area which also quite chop carrot.
Old 06-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Except for H***thy S**, the rest around Punggol Nasi lemak area like E**my and G***den cannot make it, but H***thy is a prostate place, need to spend more. The other choice is to go Serangoon area which also quite chop carrot.
Some correction
  1. Exxy and not Exxmy
  2. Cannot make it because they are from same boss.
  3. Serangoon Area not chop carrot joint.
Old 07-05-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
balrogBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can bros please share some place to go in punggol?
Old 07-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Some correction
  1. Exxy and not Exxmy
  2. Cannot make it because they are from same boss.
  3. Serangoon Area not chop carrot joint.
Bro,

Serangoon area quite big. I'm referring to Serangoon Gardens and Central. U referring to Upper Serangoon / Spazio?
Old 07-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro when u say prostate place meaning what? Prostate milking? You got any fr for this
Old 07-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Serangoon area quite big. I'm referring to Serangoon Gardens and Central. U referring to Upper Serangoon / Spazio?
Serangoon starts from tekka all the way to Hougang Midland Town

Only place I see many P joints are kovan area nasi lemak stretch. The rest are not so apparent.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

update :

kYT TCM :

Tried liao, first time.. the china boss is very talkative, $90 bao yang is piano around your little brother but no GQ

Went with another bro today and try again.. their boss not around so they secretly share pricelist for HJ but the shit thing is no autoroam touching at all.
So it's really pointless lol.. at least some booby and butt touching would have helped.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
update :

kYT TCM :

Tried liao, first time.. the china boss is very talkative, $90 bao yang is piano around your little brother but no GQ

Went with another bro today and try again.. their boss not around so they secretly share pricelist for HJ but the shit thing is no autoroam touching at all.
So it's really pointless lol.. at least some booby and butt touching would have helped.
Bro, is it quote u 1 standard blue note to release? Wonder why TCM also Bao Yang so ex $90. Another carrot place.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.
This is exactly what I am looking for.

Not heavily talked about. Limit to a few and hidden gem type.
(Cleaner) And the boobs is so soft and big. (Sex Bomb)
Then can FJ. (Ultimatum)
Old 10-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nickfen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

I can trade bro.. Pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1