The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 17-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Hello folks.

I know this is just gonna be another request for information.

I'm going over to Batam next week for business, usually only go for day trip, this time managed to go for 3 days.

Just wanna get some advise on what to look out for, I know there's already a shit ton of information, but there's just too much that it's rather overwhelming, also some seems a bit old.

I am going to be staying near to Nagoya Hill area, specifically to Grands I hotel. Wondering where can I go to find action? Let's just say money is not an issue.

Sorry if i'm begging. Just wanna ask for some advise.
Bro,

Batam, being one of the better place for mongering in the region, offers many options for you to get your ceweks using via:-
1) Booking joints such as Happy8, Sri Kandy, MM, Bunga, ..., etc
2) Massage & Spas offering massage with specials such as Frame, Octopuss, Delta, King, ..., etc
3) KTVs and bars in Nagoya Entertainment District (NED)
like No Name Pub, Barfly, Pacific Discotheque, F1 Club, ..., etc
4) Social media like WeChat, MiChat, Tantan, OKCupid, Tinder, Tagged, DIA,..., etc
5) Freelancers hanging around night clubs, shopping centres, restaurants, ...., etc.

As you are a man of means, I am sure that you will face the least hurdle in your endeavour. Do use the bellboys/hotel staff or taxi drivers to help if you are out of your wits.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Sindo ferry coupon total terminal charges would be S$29.

As for how to get it, i havent find out yet.

Cheers!

Good and very competitive now.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
mai undstimate sg female taxi driver hor...wait til u one day manage 2 hail her taxi on the street....lol...nw i tink 45 liao & single mother of 2 teens, still look so good ya?

hope u one day can find one of these gers ojek & supir in btm...lol

i post all the pigture of pretty lookin ger ojek on below...lol...so as no go out of topic.

so many of em...but hw many is in btm?
Very chio, if can request for young lady to send also good.

It will be even better if they have grab bonk. Hahahah

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Last edited by Hurricane88; 18-11-2019 at 10:11 AM.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Went for a short trip last weekend.

Friday, 15 Nov departs 12.15pm
Surprised ferry full...luckily we not in a hurry...
Hv flu for whole week so no plans to be too adventurous...anyway reached hotel around 1pm and no room...
Went nearby for bak kut teh...the bak kut teh was not to my liking...
Dinner - saba fish with local green sauce and belacan was heavenly...the saba fish cost around $10 and will cost alot more if eat at Jap restaurants...

Sat, 16 Nov
Went to Penuin pasar to buy my salted fish, ikan bilis and silver fish...also bought 2 pc soursop...
Went to a new tui na shop similar to Aiko and paid 196k for 2 hours...
Dinner same place and again Saba fish...then tasted the seafood char kway tiau was also good with wok hei...
Met up a senior who came for dinner...he passed me 8 vouchers expiry on 30 Nov...thank you bro senior...

Sun, 17 Nov departs at 11.30am and ferry was only 3/4 full...friend went upstairs to Horizon ferry counter and ask why and how a voucher not chop...the counter staff checked and just stamped expiry 30 Nov..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 19-11-2019 at 04:30 AM.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Friday, 15 Nov departs 12.15am
Surprised ferry full...luckily we not in a hurry...
I have a question for regulars. If I show up at Horizon Counter at 6pm of a Saturday, the ferry will be full or empty? (because I guess most people who wants to go to Batam for weekend moves on Friday night or Saturday morning)
I have never booked seats in advance for going, as I never know the exact time I can be there, but now I am wondering if I may risk to find ferries full on a Saturday night
Thanks all!
Old 19-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!

Bros, was looking at purchasing vouchers for the ferry tickets on csel. Normally do y'all call or email horizon to provide them the serial numbers? Was concerned how long they reply you..

For the redemption of the actual tickets,can it be done days beforehand? Scared cokup on the actual day thanks bros!!
Old 19-11-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, it's been 5 years since I last cheong in Batam and I'm afraid my info is very outdated. Would appreciate if the bros here could help me.(read the last 20 pages already)

1) I been to Delta spa a few times, seems OK. Why is it blacklisted by the bros here?

2) what other massage Spa with jacuzzi/steam room to recommend? Understand that there are fame, octopus, King. Which one do you recommend?

3) for booking joint, the last time my girl doesn't allow me to touch her breast, no bj and go back without having sex. Is it still a hit or miss situation now?

Will post fr when I come back. Thanks for the help!
Old 19-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=JustLearn;19453780]Hi all, it's been 5 years since I last cheong in Batam and I'm afraid my info is very outdated. Would appreciate if the bros here could help me.(read the last 20 pages already)

1) I been to Delta spa a few times, seems OK. Why is it blacklisted by the bros here?

2) what other massage Spa with jacuzzi/steam room to recommend? Understand that there are fame, octopus, King. Which one do you recommend?

3) for booking joint, the last time my girl doesn't allow me to touch her breast, no bj and go back without having sex. Is it still a hit or miss situation now?

Will post fr when I come back. Thanks for the help![/QUOTE

Fame is good but ex, understands Octopussy is also good. As to the behaviour of the ceweks, it really boils down to chemistry between both of you, your behaviour, generosity and kindness, but always check with papasan or mamasan to assure the quality of the ceweks. Enloy.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have a question for regulars. If I show up at Horizon Counter at 6pm of a Saturday, the ferry will be full or empty? (because I guess most people who wants to go to Batam for weekend moves on Friday night or Saturday morning)
I have never booked seats in advance for going, as I never know the exact time I can be there, but now I am wondering if I may risk to find ferries full on a Saturday night
Thanks all!
if you showed up at 6pm then you will be buying tickets for ferries after 6pm following whatever schedule as per advertised by Horizon ferry...to answer if full or empty depends very much on Public holidays, School holidays or any major festivals...

To avoid ferries been full then avoid traveling to Batam at peak period...or pay for Business class...should be able to ride for 1 good payee...

I will never have the same problem becos I dun travel on weekends except may travel back to Sin on Sunday...will always go Batam during non-peak...

Old 19-11-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Now, how does 1 take Grab or GoCar w/o being disturbed by Taxi Mafia or taxi touts in the area,hehehe...i enjoy devising my very own ways and methods to work around things in Batam. I get a friend to try to this out just outside Nagoya Hill Mall...

Simply stick one of this sticker onto the person/group using Grab's shirt...

( Click to show/hide )

The touts and mafia in the area will know i am waiting for hotel taxis,hehehe...therefore they will not even ask me (and my friends) if we need taxi or not just outside the entrance. Immune to "conventional taxis",hehehe...

Of course, gonna still make sure the taxi touts and taxi mafia do not see whats on my mobile phone. In other word, during ordering of online taxis, DO NOT behave like many ignorant typical Singaporean who would keep holding their phone while waiting for GRAB or GoCar taxi to arrive. Keep the vehicle number,vehicle colour and the approximate time it will arrive in mind, that is all.

Most online taxi will NOT come into Nagoya Hill Mall entrance (fear of getting their vehicle got smash by touts/mafia), so still have to walk out a bit. No need too far, few mins out off the entrance will do the trick. Same can be applied to Harbour Bay ferry terminal, J8 food court and even a2 Food Court too (which was tested).

I believe many hotels which provide shuttle services has such stickers to allow their drivers to tell who is their customer/s and who isnt,hehehe...so it is good to keep some of those stickers on hand throughout the whole day of the trip on my shirt. Most probably its only people like ME would think of such idea/s to bypass the ever aggressive taxi mafia/tout in Batam.

When there's a problem/issue, i look for solution/s. This is just one of them.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Planning a road trip to Batam, and doing up some itinerary...hehehe...

Its been a long time since i have my favourite food in Batam as the eating store isnt a convenient place to go to. Likely to book a full day taxi for a day in this trip, hence the plan was to locate the area 1st and then zoom to those food store/s for the good and better food that are hard to find in Singapore.

Botak Cun noodles.

Couldnt find them on Batam Grab food either...

The types of food i would be ordering,but well...

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

I think i better hide it since i doubt many readers would wish to know what a non-sea-food person like me prefer,hehehe...

Well, since its non-halal, so i guess i could only bring my girls there to see me the things i like,hehehe...and look at me eat.

Still flipping through my past posts/summaries and locating all my favourite places to go to. Some of which i have even forgotten. There are 2 things in mind as i type, my plan for my most current Batam trip comes 1st, next would be the upcoming Auntie/Uncle trip, followed by CNY2020,hehehehe...so much to do and so little time.

1. Itinerary for my current trip (with friends and relatives, 2 groups)

2. Itinerary for uncle/auntie trip (not with uncle curry-rice, uncle molest and/or uncle coffee-shop)

3. Itinerary for CNY 2020 trip (my own special trip, in between uncle curry rice might come by)

Much often, i try my best to make every Batam trip special, for those who are with me. So i read a lot on tour agent's itinerary as well as mongering bro's cheonging itinerary as well. Key thing is, try NOT to be the same.

Just keeping tab and planning.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now, how does 1 take Grab or GoCar w/o being disturbed by Taxi Mafia or taxi touts in the area,hehehe...i enjoy devising my very own ways and methods to work around things in Batam. I get a friend to try to this out just outside Nagoya Hill Mall...

Just sharing.
Let me share my experience using GrabCar...

Just enter the exact name of shops or establishment...if more than one similar names then make sure choose the one where you located or want to go...

Usually the Grabcar driver will call you to confirm or advise you that the location cannot pickup...also will advise you to walk to some where nearby which they can pick you up...

Example

at BCS mall not allowed to pickup then they will advise to pickup behind Grand Duck restaurant...

My charges for Grabcar usually 13k to 15k whcih is affordable...

Old 19-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Also can be due to the E-vouchers, people here has been talking abt, the vouchers can be use only on mon-fri without getting charged an extra $10. So most would in one way or another makes full use of the voucher by heading to btm on a friday evening. School holidays ends 1 jan 2020,so u have minimum conflict on yr traveling date.

Quote:
Thanks all!
My advise, once u reached airport, ask someone helps u dial horizon harbour front to book a seat or send them an email a day or 2 in advance but u need to be there abt an hour before ferry take off or risk yr reserved seat for yr preferred timing being overwrite by their so call new booking system. That's what i was told by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapHumSap View Post
Bros, was looking at purchasing vouchers for the ferry tickets on csel. Normally do y'all call or email horizon to provide them the serial numbers? Was concerned how long they reply you..
If u are in Sg, call em. If u are oversea, email em. On email, they usually reply u within 24 hrs. My suggestion is still call em, if it's not too inconvenient.

Avoid overpaying for the E-vouchers. $2.5 is good, $1.5-$2 is better, f.o.c is the best, which is not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapHumSap View Post
For the redemption of the actual tickets,can it be done days beforehand? Scared cokup on the actual day thanks bros!!
Yes, u can collect yr boarding pass days beforehand.

Anything else not sure, on yr voucher there is a Horizon tel number, call em.

Quote:
if you showed up at 6pm then you will be buying tickets for ferries after 6pm following whatever schedule as per advertised by Horizon ferry...to answer if full or empty depends very much on Public holidays, School holidays or any major festivals...
Public holidays & long weekends,always book in advance to ensure seats are available. At times even when i call em 2 to 3 days in advance, their economic seats were sold out. End up taking Business class. On the day itself, even Business class can be sell out fast.

Friday is a peak weekday.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you showed up at 6pm then you will be buying tickets for ferries after 6pm following whatever schedule as per advertised by Horizon ferry..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
My advise, once u reached airport, ask someone helps u dial horizon harbour front to book a seat or send them an email a day or 2 in advance but u need to be there abt an hour before ferry take off or risk yr reserved seat for yr preferred timing being overwrite by their so call new booking system.

If u are in Sg, call em. If u are oversea, email em. On email, they usually reply u within 24 hrs. My suggestion is still call em, if it's not too inconvenient.
Thank you both.
I will be in Singapore a few days before, for work. My plan is to leave my last meeting on Saturday afternoon as soon as I can, even before it ends, and go to Harbour Front. I may be there at time in range 5pm-6pm.

Best for me would be to show up at the counter and get a ticket for the first ferry (at regular rate $48 return). I understand from your words that Sat night it should not be full.

Maybe you are right and I should try to give them a call the day before or the same day. The problem is that I better not make a reservation, because 1) I must be there 1h before, or I lose the reservation 2) I am not sure the exact time I can arrive at the counter. 3) If ferries are not full, going there without reservation gets me to travel the soonest (up to 30 mins after I arrive to the counter).
Old 19-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Planning a road trip to Batam, and doing up some itinerary...hehehe...

Botak Cun noodles.

Just keeping tab and planning.
Both look good, next time must bring me go try liao

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-11-2019 at 04:24 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1