The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 29-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Come to think of it,its a pity this 8000 rupiah store closed down....
...otherwise ,this store is quite a place to shop around too.
Ya this branch have closed down. But the Sungai Panas branch (and others) have renamed as "Oki Rp10,000"
Yes, they are far Nagoya area.
If you insist on looking for Rp8k shop in Nagoya area...
Just look for "Vincent store" they do have a Rp8k area and they even hv a Rp5k area at the 2nd floor.
Old 30-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emperor8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

heading to batam tmr mrng, last min plan and going alone...any bros wanna party tmr nite can PM me...staying near kampong bule...cheers
Old 30-11-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrQ21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone went to morena massage pub and ktv be4? izzit to boking place.. pls share

and how to upload photo here
Old 30-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
The 4 corner room in each floor is a bit bigger than other rooms.
my room happened to be at the corner. Had a far away view of MBS

Quote:
You can borrow electric kettle from receptionist ahd keep them thru out your stay there in-room. In my last trip, all electric kettles was lent out,so they get room service to bring up to my room a tea pot with hot water together with 2 white color-ed cup,hehehe....now,thats what i would call, "Good service",hehehe...
great, will request from them if I happen to stay Zest again

Quote:
Have you tried the food stores along Gogo supermarket?
I saw those food stalls but not sure if I like it.
harbor bay mall was so empty till I almost not able to find gogo supermarket

Quote:
Food in Malaya cafe not cheap...
their mie rebus very different from the malay style mee rebus.

Last edited by milfmilf; 30-11-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old 30-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good value food at a low cost.
i luv the burger 'boy'

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...pos t17671108
Old 30-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here can advise how much is a bottle of Jack Daniels in Batam? Or would it be cheaper to buy from DFS?
Old 01-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can advise where is the location of thise chinese named booking joints?
Old 01-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrQ21 View Post
anyone went to morena massage pub and ktv be4? izzit to boking place.. pls share

and how to upload photo here
yes it is booking place
Old 01-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
i feel bad no replyin 2 u,cos u r person who shared smthg good b4.

Tose pl mention r no exactly bking joint,but more like msg shp...lol

y the name? i guessing is bcs if tere r ppl speakin in bahasa 2 keep ppl frm undstdin wat's wrote,y speaking in chinese translate is cnnot?

hai hai money changer? Hai lai ktv....lol...mani btm pl is aso translation of chinese 2...tose pl r places u gone b4 ,jus tat recently got new gers & beter service tat the gers cum frm other parts of indo land...lol...aso good 4 a small grp like my ownself 2 undstd,2 share & prevent indo polisi frm readin out the exact loc. (if they can ban sbf in their land,use my kar chen tink aso knw they can readin sbf,tio bo?)

hope u undstd
Old 01-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Bro,

Please read my FR to get the names of the booking joints which I believed are operated mostly by Chinese.

Just back from a quick 2D1N trip to Batam with 2 old kakis and 2 new friends. We took Majestic Fast Ferry to the Batam Centre Ferry Terminal arriving there around 10am. Thereafter, our regular driver sent us to Eatern Food Court for our fish soup lunch and some shopping at the Penium Market and BCS Mall before driving to our hotel in Nagoya. We started our walking tour after 1pm later than usual because of the shopping and slow check-in and moved along on our usual route towards Formosa Hotel, where 1 member changed some money at rate of 1.058 juta IDR per S$100. This rate was adjusted upwards from 1.055 juta to match the rate obtained by us by the money changer in the Batam Ferry Terminal.

We visited the JV Happy8 Massage, it was crowded as usual with many potential clients but the quality of the remaining ceweks was disappointing. The new member brought us to the New Berry Massage followed by the Link Massage but we were unable to get our preferred ceweks. Thereafter, we continued the tour and move to the Gold Bird Massage. The ceweks here were quite reasonable but the mami wanted 1.5 juta for LT, which we felt were on the high side. We decided to continue our tour by moving back towards Happy8 and Hans Inn.

Our next joint was 99 Massage just after the Hans Inn but the stock there was poor. Crossing the road to the Havanna KTV which was very dark as usual and climbing the stars to view the sleeping ceweks at L2 and L3. One kaki selected a cewek. The rest continued the tour to MM Massage but stocks there were on the low side with mostly meaty beefcakes and porkchops remaining. Another kaki selected a cewek at 1.1 juta.

The rest of the group walked to Sri Kandy Massage where 2 young ceweks were booked at 1.2 juta each. We tried the Kapu Kapu Massage in the vicinity but stock quality was poor. The remaining member decided to go back to New Berry to book his cewek and the group went back to the hotel for the day.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, it has been years since I went to batam and will head there this weekend Fm fri morning till sun. Am contemplating between I hotel vs farmosa hotel. Any quick pointers? Am a lover of massage (gd to end with happy ending) and Tis is one main consideration for my hotel. Believe farmosa Vincinity should have a few but I hotel is not as it a short walk away fm nogoya mall. Any bros has any advice? Much appreciated.

Would be happy to meet up for a drink there as it’s the first time I will be heading there alone. Was chatting with this local batam gal (chinese) fm wechat in sg and she will be meeting on in Batam after her work (working professional).

Any gd recommendations for massage n happy ending would be gd. Pls pm if u happen to be there n I be happy to buy u a drink. Cheers.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have plans to travel in mid Dec?

i tried asking a few kaki but apparently time dont match

it will be my virgin cheong trip...
sg bored already..
jb starts to feel stale..
looking for a new horizon
Old 02-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

after flying 5 times to bkk, I realize nearby batam and jb may be more convenient ad cheaper. Or rather to rotate among these 3 destinations.
all about shopping, massage and happy ending
Old 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,
Just wanna share my virgin solo trip to batam. After reading extensively of posts from bro nono and other bros, I decided to try exploring batam.

In short, i went to batam harbor bay, massage at manzu, check in da vienna hotel, massage at A3 massage, massage at octopuss, massage at spa secret, back to sg.

I went on the 29-nov, Thursday. I took the 1045 horizon ferry to harbor bay, I upgraded to biz class $10 per way, so total cost is sgd$68. Biz class is upper deck of ferry, nice big seats, 1 small bottle of water. You get to exit ferry first and u get the priority queue at batam immigration. When reach batam, I decied to go to manzu massage at harbor bay mall. I walked to harbor bay mall and on the way I changed $200 @ 10400. Upon reaching the mall, it seems deserted, many shops closed and no customers, maybe weekday morning. I proceed to 2nd lvl and found manzu at the other end of the mall. It was about 1130 and seem like I was the first customer. I took 2hrs massage @ 170k. massage was not bad mattress on the floor and partitioned by curtains.. After massage I went to B1 where there was a gogo supermarket and bought some supplies. After that I took taxi to da vienna boutique hotel. The taxi driver quoted 50k, but I said 30k and the accepted. I booked the junior suite on agoda @ sgd$60. Room was nice and spacious, only issue was the bath tub. I thought it was going to be a bath tub with Jacuzzi function as it was stated as whirlpool bathtub on the website. Turns out to be only a bigger-than-normal square bathtub. Also the refrigerator is a cooler, so not that cold. There is kettle, safe, 2 tvs and sofa. After shower I walked to Nagoya hill mall to eat A&W.

Time was around 1530. Decided to head to utama area for massage/fj. Couldn’t see any taxi around, then someone on motorbike called out to me, taxi? As I was about to walk to him, another man called me if I want taxi, this time is normal car. I said I wanted to go DC mall, he quoted 60k, I said 30k and he told me 40k, I walked away to the motorbike. I said DC mall how much, he said 15k. I double confirm it’s not 50k as in Thailand, motorbike is actually more expensive than regular taxi. Confirm it’s 15k, and I got on. I got off behind DC mall. I walked around looking for massage places. I saw all those mentioned here, hello kitty massage, sweet massage, Barbie massage and many more. I decided to try A3 massage. Took 1hr 150k. rooms were pretty run down just 1 mattress on the floor and paint on the wall are pealing and moldy. Throughout massage, was bitten by mosquitos. Was quote 500k for fj. Bargained to 300k, after deed went to toilet to wash up, toilet only has a big pail and a scoop. Told myself can’t massage this area as other massage place condition should be about the same. I’m those kind of people that attracts mosquitos, so if try another place here will sure be bitten jia lat. So went to DC mall to have a drink and research my next move. Decided to try Octopuss next.

I got a taxi from DC mall to Pacific Palace hotel @40k. told driver that I staying there and not going to octopuss as I scared that my next massage price would be more as some commission would go to driver. Reached hotel and couldn’t find octopuss, asked reception and found out that it was at the back. At octopuss there was 2 package. Package A is book room and massage 1hr with hj, can’t choose girl. Package B is book girl with basic room and fj included. I took package B, girls got 3 grades, silver, gold and platinum. If I remember correctly silver is 700k+, gold is 800k+, platinum is 1200k+. I took a gold girl. Service was pretty bad. Can see that she was trying to end it with hj. After some time then started cowgirl, less than a min asked me on top. Said she tired, after some time I couldn’t cum as abit no mood already. Then I said tired, we sleep la. I tink we laid there for about 20 mins then go shower. After that she asked for tips but didn’t give her, I said cannot finish and no service, then she just kept quiet as she knows she didn’t do much. I then proceeded to use the facilities there. Got sauna and hot pool, steam room out of order. Paid 827250.

Went off at around 2000, Pacific Palace hotel location bad for getting a cab. So I approach the taxi stand of the hotel, said I wanted to go Nagoya Hill Mall. Was quoted 68k can’t bargain. Lan lan cos can’t get cab there anyway. Told the driver I wanted to go majestic massage, he recommended spa secret instead. At spa secret I took 90min hot stone massage @ 360k. Massage was very good, on massage bed, I would recommend this place for proper massage. After massage, took a taxi back to hotel. Was quoted 50k, I know it was expensive, but I told him 50k but I want him to bring me to buy satay first before going back to hotel. He brought me to stall in front of Nagoya hill mall. I bought 20 mutton 10 beef and 2 rice @90k. Ate dinner at hotel room. Decided to go back early next day as most of my money was spent already.

Next day woke up 0630, went for breakfast. Breakfast was not bad, got the usual porridge, bread, waffle, cereal, rice and egg station. Checked out at 730 and took hotel taxi to Harbor Bay, gave the taxi 60k. I got the 0845 ferry. I went around looking for shops to spend all my left over money. Bought half kueh lapis @ 225k and some candy. Gave all my small change to the shop keeper. I proceed into immigration and because I was biz class, there was a biz lounge to wait in, got coffee, tea and some cold drinks, got big sofa to sit and chill. Back at sg, once alight from ferry, everyone was running. I guess it’s because of the queue at immigration, lucky the self-service kiosk no queue.

My after thoughts on this trip, batam is really good for cheap and good massages. As for the bonking aspect, it was quite disappointing in terms of service. As my playground is in JB, price wise is comparable. Normal massage with fj is at most rm200. Men’s health centre massage with facilities is around rm240, somemore got makan and can watch movie. I was charged idr20k for 1 bottle of water at octopuss. Maybe batam is good for those bros who wants to book a lady overnight. It’s not my kind of thing as I’m a 1 shot guy and I feel awkward spending the night with a stranger. Maybe if I got a regular there, it would be different.

Sorry for the long story, this is my very first long write up in 10+yrs of joining sbf, all are just my opinion. Really want to thank bro nono, all his post are really informative, feel confident walking around alone with just my phone on hand. never felt that i'm lost as i can reconise all the landmarks mentioned before in this thread. by the way, if you use the puffin browser all 3 version of sbf can be accessed in sg and batam.

Last edited by farie; 02-12-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
after flying 5 times to bkk, I realize nearby batam and jb may be more convenient ad cheaper. Or rather to rotate among these 3 destinations.
all about shopping, massage and happy ending
all 3 places have different fun factor. i'm missing bkk soapy massage and nuru. but bkk needs to put aside more time and money than the other 2.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1