The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
My stay in JB most of the time are weekends. So usage of electricity low. So if below m$20 mthly usage, my bill is waive..free.
If I am not mistaken, no "waive" anymore for electrical bill ..
Old 07-06-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Three years been enjoying such privileges. After Pakatan too over so much changes. Hope the medical privileges extended to non residents stand stands. Cheap cheap

Thank you
Old 07-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...Queen Victoria apartment unit also going for rental at S$54 a night stay. Perhaps i should one day should try to stay in such apartments for a night or 2, just to get how its gonna feel like staying in it.

The S$57 a night is actually a 3 bed room unit.

...and how's the living room looks like.

...and how's the kitchen can be like...

Nope, i wasnt thinking about buying any of the units in Queen Victoria. 1st of all, its nearer to Batam Center area and somewhere in the middle of nowhere when it comes to strategic location. This place wasnt even able to fetch any good rental yield.

Then again, its only good for me to stay in just for the sake of knowing how its gonna feel like in an apartment unit and as well as designing the layout unit itself. The stay is definitely value for money but one has to factor in the transport cost and be bearing of the inconvenience of getting groceries. However, there is a small provision shop and restaurant at the void deck of the apartment block tho,hehehe...not forgetting a gym and small pool.

3 bed room type is 55 square meter (around S$57 a night) and 2 bed room type is between 35 to 40 square meter (about S$40 to S$52 a night). Selling between 390 juta to 556 juta,hehehe...unit with 4 bed room at 1040 juta tho.

Surprisingly to me, yearly rental is about S$7k for a 3 bed room unit.

Next year, i guess i should be looking forward to see the rental for Formosa Residence,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

For about S$765, one can now stay in a boat/yacht with 3 bed room in Batam thats parked around Nongsa,hehehe...interesting, isnt it? At the least thats whats in Batam that not many people has seen before or even heard about.

I guess due to limited space, the yacht has to be fully use of every space available,hehehe...

...and there's how small the kitchen is like...

...and thats the space for my big/small business talk,hehehe...

...followed by the outside of the yacht,hehehe...

Hmm...i notice something, there's no queen size bed. Every bed in the boat itself were single bed. So while bringing girls there can be fun but well, end of the night there may be some problem,hehehe...

S$765.00 can be quite a lot of money for one person like me to rent a boat for a night, hmm...maybe can consider having a friend or 2 to tag along and each of us bringing one girl each,and be sharing the one single bed. I can only hope the bed could stand the weight of 2 person in it on this one. Or well...we can do what we wish to outside at the yacht dock,hehehe...in view of the moon and stars during the night.

Living space is around 80 square meter.

If i gonna stay there, its gonan be at least 2 nights..otherwise there might not be time for all the fun,hehehe...and by the way,all rooms shown are air-conditioned. It is equipped with Wifi too.

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For that price, does it sail? Then breakfast/meals included?
I guess nope...becos you need to hire cook and butler...also to sail need to hire Capt and crew...unless you can handle yourself...

BTW, troll no longer trolling you ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-06-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!

Can someone give me the location of these booking joint in Google Map location? Can't seems to find them as I'm staying at Harmoni Suites
Gold Bird (aka Hai Lai)
Sekar (aka ex New Berry)
Old 08-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
With the right people (not money) now also can apply for ktp, indo pp included om.
Can make E-KTP also, but need to have the right calo (agent) to handle.
He must really have people in that department. Need to do full set with Akte (birth cert.) and Kartu Keluarga (Family Card ) All the document must be link and match. They have a centralise system now.
And the main problem now is shortage of Blanko (the card of E-KTP), not only batam, many province in Indonesia shortage of that, out of stock
Some waited one year also still cant get their E-KTP.

alamak... Om pulah
Old 08-06-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Bro ndnd, I guess the ID card you have is batam SKTT (Temporary Residency Permit) for KITAS holder since you did not apply for any long term stay in indonesia.
No, the one i used to hold is Indonesian KTP under Batam Province, valid for 5 years.
Old 08-06-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...so many good girls in Batam, but i only have one little bro,hehehe... so must really take good of it.

Play safe, always wear a "helmet"...hehehe...
So many gers in btm but onli one kkj....lol....& yes,mus r'ber 2 wear helmet 2 protect our ownself in the battlefield....lol

nxt week gng bk btm lo....lol
Old 08-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
So many gers in btm but onli one kkj....lol....& yes,mus r'ber 2 wear helmet 2 protect our ownself in the battlefield....lol
This is what i often tells my friend. Wanna play Batam, make sure to play safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
nxt week gng bk btm lo....lol
Hehehe...thought those girls hasnt return back to work?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
For that price, does it sail?
I imagine myself taking Horizon Ferry from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay, I board the ferry from land, the ferry needs to sail out to reach Batam Harbour Bay,hehehe...its the same theory that if i board that Yacht, i need to board it from land. It has to move out of dock somehow...but they should just be around the coastline for a couple of hours.

Due to their yacht size, they will need to anchor themselves out at sea, away from shore to prevent themselves from grounding during low tide.

Quote:
Then breakfast/meals included?
Yes, they do provide breakfast, just basic ham, bread, and butter ,like those western-type breakfast. Lunch and dinner not provided so need to either self-cook, or buy back on boat in advance or just pay for food like ordering room service. I doubt any Go-food sender would DARE to take my order from the boat tho,hehehe...

There's a kitchen and they also do provide life-jacket when the boat is on the move. And kind of compulsory to wear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I guess nope...becos you need to hire cook and butler...also to sail need to hire Capt and crew...unless you can handle yourself...
I doubt there's a butler but i believe the chef is also the captain of the yacht and probably 1 or 2 staffs who would double as crew.

They really knows how to conserve space... and this yacht can take in up to 9 person (excluding the crews and captain) for a night stay.

I do have a license to drive on the coastline of Singapore, i wonder if they will allow me to drive that boat tho,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrian View Post
Can someone give me the location of these booking joint in Google Map location? Can't seems to find them as I'm staying at Harmoni Suites
Gold Bird (aka Hai Lai)
Sekar (aka ex New Berry)
Look for New berry still can get Sekar even it stated Closed

Gold bird just at this "Sambal Mentah Bude Ida" locations
Old 09-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

I thought i saw X-Men Dark Phoenix was screening in Batam 2 to 3 days ago at CGV theaters in Grand Batam and Harbour Bay Mall, then suddenly the screening disappears...hmm...

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX

The Trailer :

The storyline :

In DARK PHOENIX, the X-MEN face their most formidable and powerful foe: one of their own, Jean Grey. During a rescue mission in space, Jean is nearly killed when she is hit by a mysterious cosmic force. Once she returns home, this force not only makes her infinitely more powerful, but far more unstable. Wrestling with this entity inside her, Jean unleashes her powers in ways she can neither comprehend nor contain. With Jean spiraling out of control, and hurting the ones she loves most, she begins to unravel the very fabric that holds the X-Men together. Now, with this family falling apart, they must find a way to unite -- not only to save Jean's soul, but to save our very planet from aliens who wish to weaponize this force and rule the galaxy.

Not really a movie that i have been looking forward to watch tho but i guess its technically a fairly alright movie. This movie has been delayed for quite a bit due to issue from its production company and nonetheless, its finally gonna start screening soon.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...p ost18534753

Its suppose to start screening before Avenger Endgame but well...

Godzilla and Alladdin is still screening in Batam tho, Pokemon no more.

Enjoy the movie, enjoy Batam.

Quote:
画虎画皮难画骨,知人知面不知心。天日昭昭,天日昭昭。
This is what i often do...dont bother, dont see, dont hear...dont even argue back, when its not beneficial to myself (or on my objective) nor the titled thread ; and avoid using strong words (which is why i NEVER reply to any troublemaker or trolls online, the word Never is a strong word).

Note : i also observe nicks who "feed" the troublemakers too.

Nobody really wins online. Take away the face-value of any argument, all should be good.

Below is my attitude when i am online :

Quote:
That not counting their culture of paying less to get better service and paying more for not-so-good service i mentioned in the past,hehehe... thats my very own understanding of Batam.

Crazily amazing indeed.

Due to the many Chinese proverbs used on the video, hence understanding on the translation can be different for different people. Meaning it can mean differently to people who read the lyrics. Below is solely my own understanding and attitude whenever i am online,hehehe...

嗨!嗨!
Hey! Hey!
天地何用?不能席被,
What's the use of heaven and earth, when you can't use it as bed and blanket to rest well,
风月何用?不能饮食。
What's the use of wind and the moon, when you can't eat with it or fill yourself.
纤尘何用?万物其中,
What's the use of dust and ashes, when one day everything is going to become like it,
变化何用?道法自成。
What's the use of changes, when all changes would finally form and set itself.
面壁何用?不见滔滔,
What's the use of facing the wall (a kind of punishment in old days), when you can't see the mistake (problem),
棒喝何用?一头大包。
What's the use of scolding and hammering down, when eventually both side will end up hurt.
生我何用?不能欢笑,
What's the use of me being around ,when i cannot be happy and smiling,
灭我何用?不减狂骄。
What's the use of crashing me, when i am still standing here with my head up, proud.
踏歌而行八荒路,
(can't explain)
物我两忘九霄遥。
(can't explain)
芒鞋斗笠千年走,
(can't explain)
万古长空一朝游。
(can't explain)
嗨!嗨!嗨!自在逍遥……
Hey! Hey! Hey! Carefreely i move around....
神仙老子管不着!
Those higher up there, cannot affect me!
哈哈哈哈……
Hahahaha....

* avoid quoting my whole post if anyone is replying to my post, thank you.

Quote:
Staying on board for 24hrs do nothing just looking at the sky or sea or whatever i think kinda boring. (Those hanky panky stuff aside )

If the boat can sail out and include minimal program like fishing, catch some crab or lobster seafood etc be great then can either cook on board or sail to some nice beach then go on camp fire tent also not bad. Otherwise 555 i guess really must buy all the ingredients to have a "sea feel meal party".
If i am booking that yacht or boat, i will surely need to arrange my own program, eg fishing, photoshoot , BBQ, family gathering etc. So i doubt it will be bore tho.

It would be a good experience for those on board,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
My stay in JB most of the time are weekends. So usage of electricity low. So if below m$20 mthly usage, my bill is waive..free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Yes, you are rite.

The RM20 Electricity Bill Rebate Programme has ended on last year december.

This is because there are many rich people having bungalows, terrace houses and condominiums but do not live in the house and the electricity bill is below RM20. In fact this rebate is meant for the poor but the rich also enjoy.

A new RM40 Electricity Bill Rebate Programme replaced the old rebate and implemented effective from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2019 only for the lower income people and the poor people.

New garmen new policy...Malaysia boleh
Old 10-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Hehehe...thought those girls hasnt return back to work?
no, i go tere celebrate hari raya wit em lor....lol...ask em all go cookin 4 me wen i cummin btm...lol

otw liao....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1