The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

My time in Jakarta is coming to an end. I leave tmr.

I forgot to mention I met bro hmt13 a couple weeks ago but only got to hang out with him one evening at classic because next day I felt pretty ill. I hope he will post a trip report sometime since he explored BATS and a few other places.

My final thoughts after maybe over 40+ girls from Classic.

I think girl quality is about the same in Classic as when I first went there in early 2017. However, I do think that overall service level seems to have fallen.

A lot of girls I talked to told me that they are required to work 2 week continuous shifts with 1 day off. I don't think all girls are asked to do this but many are.

The result is that many girls are pretty tired. Many stay up until 4am..wake up early afternoon and get ready for 3pm opening and repeat.

Experience is very hit or miss. Most girls insist on CBJ now. Sex can be rushed depending on how tired the girl is. Personality is mostly pleasant in my experience but bro hmt13 had a real bad one in his first time at classic.

I also had a real dud in a threesome experience at classic which is why I don't recommend 3some there. I think girls are much lazier when you ask for 3some.

It's so cheap at classic that I sometimes do a 2 or 3 girl tour each time. I go to classic 2 first..then have a snack break..then classic 5..then i'll go back to classic 2.

Travel Hotel

I also went to travel hotel quite a lot the past week. Their pricing structure is similar. 1 girl : 350k 2 girl: 500k. I never took 3some option here but the girls i've taken have mostly been OK but tend to be a little less attractive than Classic. There are still a lot of girls to choose from (especially after 6) so it's not bad. Mangga Bessar is a filthy area but there is a nice place to eat across (Bakmi 8), Saigon Pho (At main street), and also a sushi place (Shigeru) down the street at RedStar Hotel. I can recommend all 3 restaurants.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Napolygon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, in jakarta now. staying in marunda/south jakarta area. wondering if i should head up to classic or travel? looking for a bonk with big boobs girl, maybe willing to pay up to 1M? i like the idea of a cheap bonk
Old 09-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolygon View Post
hey bros, in jakarta now. staying in marunda/south jakarta area. wondering if i should head up to classic or travel? looking for a bonk with big boobs girl, maybe willing to pay up to 1M? i like the idea of a cheap bonk
You are in south Jakarta. Can try Fortune spa they should have KTV too...so can bonk the massege girl too.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
1 mill IS NOT CHEAP i can bonk 2-3 girls for 1 mill
Where can 3 ......one timer 3 times go in one at the time?
You so great....
Me want me want too.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
1 mill IS NOT CHEAP i can bonk 2-3 girls for 1 mill
Sorry to disagree, but 1 million is not a bad price for a girl taken to your hotel room. I would not say it is cheap, but it is not bad. Yes, you can get cheaper at Hotel Classic in their facility. If you want free lance girls that are good quality, you cannot get 2-3 girls for 1 mill. You can try for lokasari free lance girls if you only care about cheap, but i find those girls too ugly.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)thanks

Thanks Bro modusoperandi for his time show me around in Classic
Much appreciated and also thanks for his recommendation to Dheaven spa
Hope can join Bro modusoperandi in the upcoming trip to Ac in mid jan

Day one in Jakarta
Met up with bro modusoperandi in classic. Went to both 2nd and 5th floor, girl quality about the same, look from far ok but when come to close look so so only. Service wise - both girls I took provides covered bj which I not anticipated, other than this nothing special to shout about

After classic, quite early around 9+pm, went to several clubs.

Dragon fly- full house and crowded but didn’t spot any freelance and left within half hour
108- not many customers but again didn’t spot any freelance WL . Stay there around 1 hour and left

Bats - this place getting crowded after 11pm . Most of the ladies there are fl
I think I was the only Chinese there that night. Mostly westerners
The fls there will move around and hunt for their target
Surprisingly the fls there are quite friendly.
The live band were good, really enjoy the atmosphere there
Some how that night I have to attend a conference meeting and left
The club around 1+ with regrets

2nd day
Went to Dheaven spa as recommended by Bro modusoperandi
Not easy to locate this spa but finally manage to find the spot.
The masseuse was recommended by front desk
Number 1
Small built
Small B
massage skill very good
FJ - almost half an hour . Too good and don’t feel like want to cum

At night around 8pm, went back again to Bats
The food quality in Bats is really good
only a few customers if you go before 9pm

After 10pm more and more fls and customers coming in
Some fls recognise me and chat with me
Opened several bottles of liquor and my tables surrounded with few fls

Finally settled with a elegant look fl - small c
Have a great night with her as she almost drunk that night and she really wild on bed
Good service with auto bbbj in the morning before she left
Damage - 3 million

In my opinion Bats is a fun place to look for freelance fl.

QUOTE=modusoperandi;18113428]

My time in Jakarta is coming to an end. I leave tmr.

I forgot to mention I met bro hmt13 a couple weeks ago but only got to hang out with him one evening at classic because next day I felt pretty ill. I hope he will post a trip report sometime since he explored BATS and a few other places.

My final thoughts after maybe over 40+ girls from Classic.

I think girl quality is about the same in Classic as when I first went there in early 2017. However, I do think that overall service level seems to have fallen.

A lot of girls I talked to told me that they are required to work 2 week continuous shifts with 1 day off. I don't think all girls are asked to do this but many are.

The result is that many girls are pretty tired. Many stay up until 4am..wake up early afternoon and get ready for 3pm opening and repeat.

Experience is very hit or miss. Most girls insist on CBJ now. Sex can be rushed depending on how tired the girl is. Personality is mostly pleasant in my experience but bro hmt13 had a real bad one in his first time at classic.

I also had a real dud in a threesome experience at classic which is why I don't recommend 3some there. I think girls are much lazier when you ask for 3some.

It's so cheap at classic that I sometimes do a 2 or 3 girl tour each time. I go to classic 2 first..then have a snack break..then classic 5..then i'll go back to classic 2.

Travel Hotel

I also went to travel hotel quite a lot the past week. Their pricing structure is similar. 1 girl : 350k 2 girl: 500k. I never took 3some option here but the girls i've taken have mostly been OK but tend to be a little less attractive than Classic. There are still a lot of girls to choose from (especially after 6) so it's not bad. Mangga Bessar is a filthy area but there is a nice place to eat across (Bakmi 8), Saigon Pho (At main street), and also a sushi place (Shigeru) down the street at RedStar Hotel. I can recommend all 3 restaurants.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in jkt now?
Old 11-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaria55 View Post
Anyone in jkt now?
Why?? Are you doing a head count???
Old 11-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Just an idea...
Roll Call on this thread for people looking for kakis or wingman or even looking for a guide...
For those looking for these just be up front..
Don't ask who is around. Just go straight to the point.
You need a guide or kakis to share the bills or a wingman to show the rope!
Willing to pay or asking free help...
No need to beat around the bush...
If the needs are spell out the providers will show their heads.
BTW...me not in JKT.....
Old 13-12-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
At night around 8pm, went back again to Bats
The food quality in Bats is really good
only a few customers if you go before 9pm

After 10pm more and more fls and customers coming in
Some fls recognise me and chat with me
Opened several bottles of liquor and my tables surrounded with few fls

Finally settled with a elegant look fl - small c
Have a great night with her as she almost drunk that night and she really wild on bed
Good service with auto bbbj in the morning before she left
Damage - 3 million
Hopefully that damage of 3 million included the food, liquor, and girl all in. 3 million is too much to pay a Bats girl for sex.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Best Spa in the afternoon..have happy hour VIP room 165k 90 mins massage. Choose masseuse from handphone. Friend selected full package at 500k 90 mins.

Then went to Lokasari Square for dinner at Richeese Factory. Then took GoCar to Grand Paragon mall for movie at Cinema XXI.

Just visited Classic 5. Not many girls left. Pushy mamis keep bringing girls to our table. Watched dancers in sexy white see-thru dress. No action and left at 3am.
Old 13-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went to Best Spa in the afternoon..have happy hour VIP room 165k 90 mins massage. Choose masseuse from handphone. Friend selected full package at 500k 90 mins.

Then went to Lokasari Square for dinner at Richeese Factory. Then took GoCar to Grand Paragon mall for movie at Cinema XXI.

Just visited Classic 5. Not many girls left. Pushy mamis keep bringing girls to our table. Watched dancers in sexy white see-thru dress. No action and left at 3am.
Bro,
Where is best spa???
Thanks.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone in jkt now?
Quote:

u wif frd still asking anybody ard?

normally those asking is those who travel singly....main reason is to share bill on drinks
spa usually can go alone as one man meat anotther man poison

have fun in JKT!!!
Old 13-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Just an idea...
Roll Call on this thread for people looking for kakis or wingman or even looking for a guide...
For those looking for these just be up front..
Don't ask who is around. Just go straight to the point.
You need a guide or kakis to share the bills or a wingman to show the rope!
Willing to pay or asking free help...
No need to beat around the bush...
If the needs are spell out the providers will show their heads.
BTW...me not in JKT.....
couldn't agree more!!!

add on: pls do not asking like "anybody wan meet " only 2-3 hr before ...we do not keep looking at forum when chionging.....
Old 14-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To be honest, I paid 3 million to the fl excluding drinks and foods

Each bottle of vodka around sgd200+, opened 2 bottles
I also ordered 15 shot of tequila . It’s not that I can drink but to entertain the ladies there. But don’t misunderstood, the Fls there did not force me or persuade me to buy drink for them
Big holes in my pocket that night but no complaint as I got the service I expected

Going to book another trip to Jakarta on 21st jAn for 2 nights
Any bro wanna to Cheong Bats on above mentioned dates Pm me

QUOTE=Manggis;18128915]Hopefully that damage of 3 million included the food, liquor, and girl all in. 3 million is too much to pay a Bats girl for sex.[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1