The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just a small question out of curiosity.

If going into Batam with a less than 6 months expiry passport might have a chance to be charge S$100,then what about going back to Singapore time? I come Batam,i definitely have to go back...will that S$100 guarantee me that i wont be charged another time when i leave?

*i understand this type of question,no one would be able give me an exact definite answer (unless they work for the immigration,hehehe...),so no obligation to reply.

I asked the question beside just being curious,partly becos i was also puzzled by a case whereby a friend who was pull-over by the immigration when he was about to leave Batam on the last ferry and has to fork out some money or else he will have to continue to stay in Batam for that night. Go to the Singapore Consulate the next day at Batam Center and do up all the proper document before he is allow to leave Batam....again (the ferry ticket will also be forfeited).

* my friend end up paying becos he doesnt want to drag the whole incident on. He speaks Bahasa/Malay.

Lesson learned on his trip, make sure my passport at least more than 6 months via expiring,otherwise dont go Batam.
I kena before 2yrs ago.. I know my passport expiring less than 6mths, I think that time is around 5mths left. So I already prepare for the worst, I only bring 30dollars in my wallet and the rest is indon money. So I kena bring inside one of the immigration office and he say I have to send u back since my passport less than 6mths. I told him I already book hotel. So he say how much I have, I open my wallet show him 30dollars only.. if u wan, u can take.. so lan lan he take and chop my passport, but he say next time make sure check first before come in.. hahaha lucky sia but also scared ah how to go back sg. But luckily nothing happen.. heheh so who daring wanna try dun bring too much sg dollars if not they will ask for more.. good luck..
Old 14-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
tere onli got one old ger providin tis kind of service & is quite old liao & she no afraid no business 2 do,but the few gers frm indo rasa is still ard but indo rasa close liao...so where can still find em lei? lol...u aldy direct sm of yr fren tere b4 liao...lol
Hmm...come to think of it,there is another alternative if you are looking for good quality massage,you can try to ask your booking girls to recommend you,hehehe....some of those massage girls my overnight booking girls recommended wont lose to the massage girls in Sport Massage in terms of skills,hehehe.... they (the girls) call it something like ibu massage.

I think this kind of the massage were the indonesian's pro who does massage for girls who has or just given birth,hehehe...not cheap tho,the last i had a while ago was about 200k odd for about an hour. Hehehe...just dont expect young beautiful girls when they turn up tho. Dont worry,those girls can handle your Mr Dicky,hehehe...

Quote:
old liao,mus always go 4 maintenance b4 hv strong firepower...lol
Good quality akaline-rich food that helps with your body's insulin management,hehehe...and not forgetting black chicken soup. Well,i am saying beside getting the right ibu to help with the "massages".

Simply do the right things right.

Quote:
b careful,happen nt jus btm...all indo immigration is nearly same,yr fren pp gng expiring witin b4 6mths,beter he go make new one b4 he pass through,otherwise it b troublesme....lol
Yes,it will be troublesome. I go Batam for holiday,not go there looking for headache,hehehe...its just unnecessary risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
We should go for a hunting trip one of these days. Pm me arrange. Looking at Jan 2019 onwards as I will be out the whole of dec for traveling.
Hunting? Hehehe...i arent a hunter,and i am more towards a farmer/shopper. I can dwell in a massage shops for hours just to test out or see almost every girls in a shop in 1 trip. Just to know what/which suits me most. And those that suits me were the best in my own perspective.

i am not the type who will comment a certain place is no good or good becos i only try it once or twice.

December is a year ending month,usually this time of the year is my busiest time at work in real life. But i am preparing for my CNY 2019 tho,hehehe...and i already got my hotel room prepared since last month,cost roughly about S$580+,hehehe....why so expensive? Becos i am not staying there for just a night or 2.

I think its gonna be my longest stay in all my batam trips,hehehe... gonna enjoy fireworks both out-room and in-room.

Quote:
N for the bro who down my pts n say I boost, there’s nothing to boost here. We just having different sort of fun. U dun get it didn’t mean the others can’t. Like bro nono who can turn any clean joint upside down. Not everyone can but it’s his kind of fun. Just accept life. In life, u win some u lose some. Manage your own expectations n u be fine.
I like what you said about expectation management.

Hehehe...notice i dont exchange points with anyone here? All my reputation points were given (and/or deducted becos my views dont fit in) to me becos i shared something and it may have in one way or another helped them; and they are not exchanged. However i do encourage bros here to rate this thread 5 star if they find it helpful (no obligation tho).

Turning a clean place dirty is pretty simple actually,hehehe...its like what my part time boss thought me in the hang flower joint in Sillypore,give the girls 3 chance and if they dont bite,drop them (in between there's a lot of sweet talking and some mind game of course,hehehe...). Any clean place surely got many girls working, there will surely be a few of them who will take the bait.

Thats why i said i am more of a farmer/shopper rather than a hunter,hehehe... which may bored you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-12-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
.. skipping the Q or bring your passport to the office for stamp. After that just give him Rp100k will do.
Btw what emergency could be until have to pay VOA $50 to skip Q.
Mau mencuci kolong langsung
Old 14-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Some two years ago I met this WL & had numerous estatic moments each time I booked her. Then she had this wish to be married & kept dropping hints towards to end.

Long story short, some local dude came along and swept her off her feet & got married. She kept in touch all the while with me and before long, squeezed one out. As expected, the guy dumped her after the baby came along & she huddled in her kampong for about a year before money ran out I guess. Now, she’s back in biz

What made this WL especially memorable was how easily sopping wet she got through the tiniest of foreplay. After two years, I’m going to be linking up with this sex kitten again.

Call it fate? Not going to marry anyone anytime soon - that’s just not me. But I’m sure as hell going to fuck the living daylights out of her later. Wish me luck!
Old 14-12-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Some two years ago I met this WL & had numerous estatic moments each time I booked her. Then she had this wish to be married & kept dropping hints towards to end.

Long story short, some local dude came along and swept her off her feet & got married. She kept in touch all the while with me and before long, squeezed one out. As expected, the guy dumped her after the baby came along & she huddled in her kampong for about a year before money ran out I guess. Now, she’s back in biz

What made this WL especially memorable was how easily sopping wet she got through the tiniest of foreplay. After two years, I’m going to be linking up with this sex kitten again.

Call it fate? Not going to marry anyone anytime soon - that’s just not me. But I’m sure as hell going to fuck the living daylights out of her later. Wish me luck!
how lucky you are bro... I used to encounter a gal in Batam which I like, however you know how soon she become very “professional” ...
Old 14-12-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Took a gal from Morena for overnight. It was okay till dinner time she said needed to go back and see to something. Never came back. Goin back to the joint to question the papi later. Although had 2 shots this type behavior cannot be condoned.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Paiseh
Can only go on 14th
Sad life
No BROs going
Change of plans and better luck next time
Old 14-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
sorie ya,i go unlock yr spoiler cos if no unlock,ppl readin tread miss out yr signature's advise loh....lol....everyday aso u post,but nobody wan 2 readin yr post. i tink mus need go eye test liao....lol

let me pinpoint yr key pt below...lol

Quote:
向善天不欺,作恶天不赦

Batam Places to avoid :

Morena series of joints,Delta Spa & MM
i'll replyin yr other post later....lol
Old 14-12-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
sorie ya,i go unlock yr spoiler cos if no unlock,ppl readin tread miss out yr signature's advise loh....lol....everyday aso u post,but nobody wan 2 readin yr post. i tink mus need go eye test liao....lol

let me pinpoint yr key pt below...lol

i'll replyin yr other post later....lol

Yes I recalled reading about it. But the gal was okay all the way. N she told me 2 shots then I kinda recalled . Oh well I got my money worth but sleep alone in night n no morning shot.sianz half.

Goin to find a new one for today.

Just had haircut and shave near lovina inn for 125k. Now in bcs mall doin pedi meni.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
The storyline of Aquaman is a good one but how well the movie can portray the essence of the story,well...gonna watch it to know,hehehe...this movie is afterall from DC comics and a handful of DC comics-made movie were known to boring,stale etc etc. Hopeful this one doesnt put anyone to sleep in the theater,hehehe...

Enjoy the movie,enjoy Batam...but please,avoid food and drinks in theater,hehehe...expensive stuffs costing more than the movie ticket itself,hehehe...
start liao,start liao...nw all btm cinema shwing tis movie liao....lol

Quote:
Watched movie at Nagoya hill last sat. According to my gal, there’s ongoing promo for 1 + 1 for a credit card. Darn cheap. Ticket is 45k. So is 45k for 2.
wa! brother u so good ah? i tht the one 4 one tix need 2 hv indo credit card,rite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Thanks for reply. The reason I ask is for genuine dick massage . To get a massage with happy endings is practically easy everywhere in Batam.
most time if go 2 massage it's our body getin good massage rub & is follow by a hj or smthg lor....hw often in btm ani men in btm hv a good rub only on their kkj? it's onli by getin no good lookin old gers then i get my chance of getin a good body massage follow by a good kkj rubbin....lol...since tose no good lookin older ger i wn't be interested in getin ani speacial serv....lol

of cos aditional hj or fj by pretty looks ger can cum later since ani where aso can find in btm, tio bo?
Old 14-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hmm...come to think of it,there is another alternative if you are looking for good quality massage,you can try to ask your booking girls to recommend you,hehehe....some of those massage girls my overnight booking girls recommended wont lose to the massage girls in Sport Massage in terms of skills,hehehe.... they (the girls) call it something like ibu massage.
Tukang massage = masseuse.

Most time they prefixed with "Ibu"
As usually these are old lady with years of experiences and real good skill compared to young girls in MP

IMHO
They should be cheaper than MP.

The Reasons
1. They got the full amounts of what you paid.
2. usually your Girls are their regular customers, if not, they could hv been recommended by your girl's friend/s at first. Their business depend on 口碑, they can't priced too high as there are competitors too.

3. Usually they will serve a few customers in one location (kos). Save transport fee n time.

btw
N paid rp150k and It take 2hrs for me to get my "tiger strip" (刮痧), with her around of cause no hanky panky.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 19-12-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
most time if go 2 massage it's our body getin good massage rub & is follow by a hj or smthg lor....hw often in btm ani men in btm hv a good rub only on their kkj? it's onli by getin no good lookin old gers then i get my chance of getin a good body massage follow by a good kkj rubbin....lol...since tose no good lookin older ger i wn't be interested in getin ani speacial serv....lol

of cos aditional hj or fj by pretty looks ger can cum later since ani where aso can find in btm, tio bo?
Not for me any more
Old 14-12-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I got a very noob qns..

When getting girls from booking joint, is it pay gal when she arrive?
Old 14-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
What you have shared brings back many fond memories of Batam,hehehe...and i am a fate-believing person.

May you have a good time.

Enjoy!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
...The reason I ask is for genuine dick massage . To get a massage with happy endings is practically easy everywhere in Batam. Thanks again for the info.
The reason why i talk about dick massage becos when i am sure to go bonking in my room,i also need to revitalize. Good food,good drinks and good dick maintenance helps keep my fun ongoing and going and going and going......,hehehe..

Have a good time in your next Batam trip.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
I know I have to start looking for more girls and not just rely on one. She is consistently booked daily over the past 4 weeks. Time to pay a visit to other joints to expand my basket.
I guess there is no need for more advise on your issue,hehehe...as you already knew what you need to do,hehehe...and what you said above were close to what i meant by not putting all apples in one basket. Its like, i know smoking is not good for my health,and i am sure most smokers knew that too,but we still smoke,hehehe...

Hope you can find at least 2 to 3 girls you like in the different booking joints. Over 100 girls and at such a high-change turnover rate,surely you can find a few good ones. Just a matter of time.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1