The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: KTV Kakis

Club ace 11-3 tonight. Pm me if interested.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
andrew1971 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro. lucky boy papasan. 93924852
Thank you brother
Old 27-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
eh hello u fucker. just who the fark do u tink you are? if the guy is lying, he wouldnt post such a long story leh. u dun try and act gangster lah dey. screw ur mother understand.
Thank you Brother for trusting what I said. Like you said, why would I want to lie about it? If I want to sabotage that mama, the simplest way I can just report police, why would I want to waste time typing all these and get nothing for? Today just went to Posh 13, brought down by friends, drinks are cheap compare to Supreme.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
$1200 is a bit too much. Supreme is fun but it's on the high end side of the scale so I don't really recommend unless your company blanja which is highly unlikely or that you are rich. And the fact that they butterfly so long is a bad sign already. You can try bringing your clients to Ace or First Club, their service while can't compare to Supreme, it's a lot more affordable and so far the times I have been there, I have really enjoyed myself.

Ace is probably my usual hangout spot if I had to pick one just because of my bu there. So long as you're not super ugly, old or smell bad, and you respect them enough, it shouldn't be an issue for the girls there to like you and stay longer. For instance, my bu there is honestly quite a hot pick but from all the times I went, she had multiple rooms but she always choose to stay with me the longest.

Last month prior to my business trip, I went to find her and she had 2 other rooms. Out of the 4 hours session, she stayed in our room for close to 3 hrs. Too bad for the other 2 rooms :b. And it's not that I tip much, I tip the bare minimum of $50 lol if you are wondering. Ultimately it's all up to chemistry. My bu usually has 4 rooms per session but when I tell her that I'm coming, she will try to cut the number of rooms.

If you are planning to go, there are some girls that you may need to avoid because their service is like the black sheep of Ace. Don't know how to spell their names but my friends tried a girl called Ahrling. Really bad attitude. Swatted his hand away when he tried to touch her just a little and had the resting bitch face throughout the session. Wasn't worth the $50. If you need recommendations for the girls, you can PM me.

PS: $200 tip can keep the girl from butterflying at all. She will stay in your room for 4 hrs other than going to the toilet and smoke of course. So yeah.. your booking of $250 per girl at supreme was.. lol..
so what happens if I am one of the customer in the other 2 rooms? $50 for 15 min of her time in the 4hours session?
Old 27-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1971 View Post
HI, I am new in this forum, hope my comments will not be offended to any other users as I just wanna share my experience (even I am new to KTV).
Last week I went to Supreme KTV at Far East, was introduce by my colleague saying it's a fun place. A Vietnamese Mamasan by the name of Sophia served us, in the beginning everything still alright, but after an hour my friends and I were kinda pissed off, we booked 4 girls but in the end we have to entertain ourselves as our girls are always missing. We called for our Mamasan and waited 40 mins for her to show up, and waited another 30 mins for her to bring back our girls. After another 10 mins these girls surprisingly MIA again... End of the unhappy session when we ask for bill, we were charged $1200 for the girls! We understand booking is $250 per girls, but throughout the 5 hours, these girls only came in less than an hour with us, and we did told Mama Sophia that we don't want booking anymore as they always MIA, worse of all, Sophia said another $200 are for herself $100 and both her assistant Mama $50 each, i told her is it they come in say hello and ask for names then we will have to tip them? Even so, i thought Mama tips should be $50 each? She got the cheek to tell me because she's the big Mama, her tip will be $100, that's the rules! Sadly to have such experience there, any brothers have good Mamasan (Speak proper Chinese or English, most importantly responsible) to intro? As will be bringing a few clients down this Friday. Anyway, will definitely not look for Sophia again, not only she and her assistant Mama service sucks, think they are high on Drugs too, cos i saw Sophia pass some colourful pills to the girls, and when they were inside my room, they are super high and only play techno songs!

Sorry brothers for the complaint, hope i didn't spoiled your days.
I know the boss, and if this is indeed true he can easily prove this via the CCTV recordings that show the frequency of girls entering every room. Mummy survives in ktv basis reputation, so it is important that bad mummies are weeded out quickly, and similarly, false reviews are also detected and disproved quickly.

Would this bro concerned please state which room he was in last week. CCTV recordings in Supreme are kept for 30 days.

If no answer, then the conclusion is clear.

Edit: There is also a new thread in EDMW with exactly the same post.

https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-ktv-far-east-shopping-centre-charge-customer-%241-2k-offer-drugs-gals-5924757.html

Last edited by Penguin23; 27-10-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added EDMW reference
Old 27-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

anyone up for empress ktv 7pm to 11 pm? looking for kakis to share cost
Old 27-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you Brother for trusting what I said. Like you said, why would I want to lie about it? If I want to sabotage that mama, the simplest way I can just report police, why would I want to waste time typing all these and get nothing for? Today just went to Posh 13, brought down by friends, drinks are cheap compare to Supreme.
bro do u still keep the receipt? if u are then its good if u upload a snapshot of the receipt here so that people know u are not lying. just saying bro.
Old 27-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I know the boss, and if this is indeed true he can easily prove this via the CCTV recordings that show the frequency of girls entering every room. Mummy survives in ktv basis reputation, so it is important that bad mummies are weeded out quickly, and similarly, false reviews are also detected and disproved quickly.

Would this bro concerned please state which room he was in last week. CCTV recordings in Supreme are kept for 30 days.

If no answer, then the conclusion is clear.

Edit: There is also a new thread in EDMW with exactly the same post.

https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-ktv-far-east-shopping-centre-charge-customer-%241-2k-offer-drugs-gals-5924757.html
It happened on last Tuesday, I can’t recall the room number but I remember from main entrance walk straight inside and right turn. Seriously if I can provide room number and all details, that you must be suspicious of my words.
May I why the admin of SBF block my reply to the member who had doubted my incident? My reply sure are not as harsh as his, I did not swear like he did, most of all I just want to clear his doubt. Unfortunately my post was somehow missing, in this case the rest of the brothers will starting to think I am lying. So is it fair to me?
Old 27-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
bro do u still keep the receipt? if u are then its good if u upload a snapshot of the receipt here so that people know u are not lying. just saying bro.
Previously I had replied to him, but some how my post was not put up by SBF admin, therefore no brother can read my explanation and some might even think I made up the story. Sad.

No I didn't keep the receipt as I am a married man, keeping the receipt is just like bringing a bomb back home. I cannot and will not take the risk for my wife to find out I went KTV.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

It's sure happy to know that some brothers believe my story and introduce quite a few places and contacts to me. This incident is a real hard one as I did not keep the receipt to prove, but no matter what, I had give my statement and will not go on any longer. People can think I am in the wrong or my story not creditable, but end of the day it's still up to individual to believe or not to believe. Thank you everyone.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seriously, u should have a pic of the receipt, right? i am sure you would say you paid by cash instead of credit card based on your statement below, otherwise you should know what other option to prove your bill

Quote:
Previously I had replied to him, but some how my post was not put up by SBF admin, therefore no brother can read my explanation and some might even think I made up the story. Sad.

No I didn't keep the receipt as I am a married man, keeping the receipt is just like bringing a bomb back home. I cannot and will not take the risk for my wife to find out I went KTV.
Old 27-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
tomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to second club
my first time to ktv
was fun
looking for ktv kakis too
can pm me
Old 27-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It's sure happy to know that some brothers believe my story and introduce quite a few places and contacts to me. This incident is a real hard one as I did not keep the receipt to prove, but no matter what, I had give my statement and will not go on any longer. People can think I am in the wrong or my story not creditable, but end of the day it's still up to individual to believe or not to believe. Thank you everyone.
Bro Andrew, maybe this will help u a little. I really enjoy Club Supreme, specially during HH, drinks cheap, girls booking only $150. I usually use PaPa Lucky Boy. But this time becos he is late, another mummy (I cannot remember her name) try to service our room that is where the nonsense starts. She told us that booking is $200 otherwise the girls are allowed to run another room despite booking. So I sent her away and later Lucky Boy came in and all ok, we have a great time as always. Getting a good Papa to mama San is important, they will take care of You so u will not be anyhow charge. Your command and control in the room also important, give the girl timing when they go toilet, ask them to put away their phones so cannot be tempted to go run other room. Hopes this help
Old 28-10-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
so what happens if I am one of the customer in the other 2 rooms? $50 for 15 min of her time in the 4hours session?
Depends on the bu I guess. Mine just plays favoritism quite blatantly hahaha. Even my friends who came with us for the first time also ask, 'wa bro, your girl no other room ah?' But let's say if you really kena this type of scenario where your girl just disappear..

You can always complain to mama if you ever go and your girl butterfly, the mama there, Dior, is very friendly and social. Like usually somehow if my bu has to entertain her other rooms, Dior will usually sub in and sit with me to drink and chat haha. Maybe because I am a regular there :b She got the girl next door feel, not the lupsup diu kind of mama feel. If you want to pick popular choices then be prepared for them to butterfly la unless you want to pay them $200 to book for the entire session. That or unless you think you can curry their favor more than the other rooms then she might stay longer.

My friend bu who he visited and dabao several times usually try not to take rooms if we go unless got existing customers call for her also. For mine, the worst experience I got was about 2hrs for 4hr session because she had 2 more existing customers who apparently tip very well according to her. Just that one of them is old like 50+ years old close to 60, whereas the other she claims to have bad breath so she also cannot tahan for too long haha.

So yeah. Ultimately boils down to chemistry. I just went for a 4-11 session earlier this week. Had to pick a new bu because mine was going to go back already. So instead of asking Dior to bring the flash mob in, I just asked her for recommendations. She then introed me this old bird (she just came back to SG only). Quite a stunner and fun but Dior told me that she had 2 other rooms. Surprised that she didn't butterfly much, maybe Dior put in a good word for me or that this bu likes me haha :b Then she asked me if I wanted to book her for the 7-11 session otherwise she has to find a new girl for me because one of her existing customers wanted to book her.

Just went ahead with it. Probably one of the better decisions of my life. Some say not really well spent since she didn't butterfly much to begin with but if she asked me that question when she has an existing customer wanting to book her, not explicit but you already know she don't want him haha. Just booked her to curry her favor and indeed, it worked like a charm. We in high gear baby the moment I gave the green light. Will definitely come back for her next time haha because her service is good. Not as good as my previous one but since this was the first time, still understandable hahaha.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 28-10-2018 at 04:39 AM.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
kaki2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone has compiled a list of recommended mama/papa san of KTV?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1