The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Any bros know when will the reno complete? And any golden numbers to reco? Also anyone tried shuang fei svc here?

Seems like most FRs are for 501, whom I also tried and definitely would recommend for service. Body wise have seen better ones but she's got a syt pretty face which I like
Old 11-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Any bros know when will the reno complete? And any golden numbers to reco? Also anyone tried shuang fei svc here?

Seems like most FRs are for 501, whom I also tried and definitely would recommend for service. Body wise have seen better ones but she's got a syt pretty face which I like

Ya, seem the reno is very long.

I would recommand, G513, G282,G299 and G295

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, seem the reno is very long.

I would recommand, G513, G282,G299 and G295
Second bro naka timo choice...petite with nice bods
Iooking at the rate of reno, would probably take another 3 to 6mths... too bad no tv room for now then

I would add recommendation on 228, not the petite type but looks awesome with the blonde hair and above avg height...last but not least her service orientation is tip top...definitely one of the super ang pais.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Alwayzhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, was at VIP yday and it was closed. No date or sign says it will be closed for how long as we were only there last week. No sound from reception that it will be closed last week. Can any bro share? Thank you.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 13
Sonapark is a glorious beacon of lightSonapark is a glorious beacon of lightSonapark is a glorious beacon of lightSonapark is a glorious beacon of lightSonapark is a glorious beacon of lightSonapark is a glorious beacon of light

VIP spa is open today

Last edited by Sonapark; 12-01-2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayzhappy View Post
Hi, was at VIP yday and it was closed. No date or sign says it will be closed for how long as we were only there last week. No sound from reception that it will be closed last week. Can any bro share? Thank you.
Happens all the time and at other joints too. But usually they will resume normal business the next day. Unfortunately they cannot tell you when they are closed as they also dunno when the MIBs are coming to visit.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think is normal. They have to quicky reslove this issue and get back to business.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 13-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Alwayzhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bros for the reply. Thought it was raided or due to the reno. Hope our next visit it won't happen. Thanks again
Old 14-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you bros for the reply. Thought it was raided or due to the reno. Hope our next visit it won't happen. Thanks again
Can always call ahead before going. Save yourself unnecessary trip.
But if you are already there and find it closed, can always go next door to Mavita spa. Same services with waterbed B2B and although no FJ but the gals service you BBBJ until CIM. Mostly Pinays and Indons here.
Old 14-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hope our next visit it won't happen.
It will happen again if you go on 27th & 28th of this month.
I understand they are close on CNY eve and CNY 1st day.
Business resume on 2nd day of CNY (29th). As is customary, bros visiting on that day please prepare some angpows for the viet gals unless you want to get cursed.
Old 14-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Heard they are closing at about 10pm as there is tip off of another raiding at taman sentosa area...

Old 15-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I was at Old Town cafe on the ground flr tcss with the security uncle while waiting for another bro for our visit to VIP. Heard the uncle say got one viet girl attempt suicide at the spa. Dunno if this incident is related to the closure. After hearing this news both of us change plans and went Mavita at the rear instead.
Old 15-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
I was at Old Town cafe on the ground flr tcss with the security uncle while waiting for another bro for our visit to VIP. Heard the uncle say got one viet girl attempt suicide at the spa. Dunno if this incident is related to the closure. After hearing this news both of us change plans and went Mavita at the rear instead.
Any idea which girl was that?
Old 17-01-2017, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Try 300 few days back n have to say service Kao Kao but too bad not a looker but the Long hair hehe made me choose her I like girls with Long hair espically when they ride on TOP see the hair moving here n there plus the c cup boobs she have but her gfe is strong finish deed still will lie on the chest and talk to you... thumbs up
Old 17-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros have wechat contact for this spa?
Wanna select before going down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread