The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent needs to be avoided.
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
sure or not? last week me just visited this spa
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agreed. I had poor experience. I went once and never returned. I booked 90min, they shortened to 60 min when I got there. I booked Rose expecting a SYT but she is a MILF and she has a bad baby belly and saggy mom tits. Just not what I hoped for.
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

Had a super bad experience from this shop also. Booked Rose for 90 mins. Reached there was told only can do 60 mins. Fine. Go in room to shower and lie on bed. Came a auntie told me Rose still have another 45 mins with another customer then can come into my room. I told them to refund me and I changed and left the place. Seems like I am not the only one who kena this tactics by them.
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Fuck the chewssy guy la.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mykopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hate this type the most
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Fuck the chewssy guy la.
What happened bro?
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow, for the last few weeks, this spa became the talk of the town to be "most happening spa" for ALL ACTION. Suddenly, so many negative comments. Sorry to the brother who went through the poor experience but thanks you also for showing the true colours of this spa. Let's see if there are more to come.
Disclaimer - I have not visited this spa. My comments are based on the post I read.

Last edited by Jazzsinger; Yesterday at 06:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
What happened bro?

He is the promoter of the thread for this spa
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I won’t say they are the best but ok la. Prices on the high side (lately they increase price). And the special all quite expensive and ladies all super old. I think Rose is nice because sometimes she use her mouth instead of hands
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poxyt View Post
Totally agreed. I had poor experience. I went once and never returned. I booked 90min, they shortened to 60 min when I got there. I booked Rose expecting a SYT but she is a MILF and she has a bad baby belly and saggy mom tits. Just not what I hoped for.

So..dude? Why you stay? Walk..geez
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
He is the promoter of the thread for this spa
Who is the promoter?
Old Today, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey bro, thanks a lot for sharing your experience and for sharing XX's ctc with me earlier on.

i ALMOST want to go try Lina from Jin Yu Spa.

PM me if you still want ctc for SYT, i got one recco for you. east side as well, her i tried before, can assure you okay one. but basic package lah, up to level 2 only, and ymmv maybe.

Quote:
Old Today, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphe View Post
Who is the promoter?
he's here

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984578
Old Today, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost wanted to book coco who is heavily promoted in CIM thread. Experience subjective or fake reviews? Hmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1