The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
upped, so you should be out of moderation
Thanks! I got zapped many years ago for speaking my mind
Old 28-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8728 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
I UPZ u +13 too.. you will need more points before you get power
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Never mind the power. At least above 0, he is not under moderation. Under moderation, post don't appear immediately
Old 28-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope my few points helped, welcome to the Philippines
Old 28-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing some points. Getting nice info in this thread also

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Old 28-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
Thanks so much! Heard good things about air force one KTV.

But Where would U reckon got younger better looking girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
The Okada is close to two places. Go south and you'll find "Air Force One KTV."

Go north and you'll find "EDSA International Entertainment." If you go here, I rec. the 'Cotton Club' and 'Pitstop.'

If you have game, you might want to try the SM Mall Of Asia (super close to Okada) and pick up girls just walking around and hanging out. Yes, it is possible and if you got the lines and the charm, some may fuck you just for a night/day at the Okada pool, a steak/seafood dinner and some pocket money for the cab ride home.

There are other areas but they are not so close. "P Burgos Street" is the RLD. I rec. 'Bottoms' gogo bar.

There is also the Malate area (a little shady). Here you'll find a ton of freelancers in the 'Robinson Mall' and the FL bar, 'LA Cafe.'

Google them and have fun.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Confirm kena carrot liao. Makati a lot of girls all spoil by the prc already. Now calling for 4k 5k 6k with not much service.

Btw, don't use the WeChat people nearby to find girls, here alot of ladyboy and 仙人跳.

ps: anyone can up me a few points so my posts don't take so long to appear?
Wechat is a NO NO NO in manila. I kenal 仙人跳 in Hilton Hotel. pretty bad experience of it. The girl can even challenge you to go police. End up have to pay money and close the rubbish incident.
Old 29-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
Wechat is a NO NO NO in manila. I kenal 仙人跳 in Hilton Hotel. pretty bad experience of it. The girl can even challenge you to go police. End up have to pay money and close the rubbish incident.
I can verify this. It happened to a friend of mine as well. Got scammed, "girl" (until now he refuse to confirm) refused to let him go, made a huge commotion. In the end, pay money to settle.

If you want Wechat, much better you get it from a reliable source. Rather then always Look Around. If you want contacts, i can share my usuals. Just PM me. That said, a few of my Wechat contacts also closed leow. I heard they were clamped down. Dunno real or not.

This is happening so often that some condos do not allow residents to bring girls back. That's ridiculous since I pay the rental why cant i bring back any "guest" that I want. Stupid rule.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
To be honest, that's why I prefer not so cute, who don't drama, Vs cute WeChat ones

There were 3 WeChat massages in baguio. Only 1 left. Other 2 don't know about WhatsApp and all. And were reported.

Yeah, flippos like to report hookers who refuse them

I was never a big fan of WeChat, but WhatsApp or Viber, no anonymity..

But no choice. Unless you make a fakebook, connect with a prepaid sim, and connect.

Yeah, the few I know deal via WhatsApp or SMS only
Old 29-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
upped, so you should be out of moderation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Sharing some points. Getting nice info in this thread also
Thanks everyone much appreciated! This is a breath of fresh air from the usual cesspool of other threads

Anyway for PH girls where you spend money to acquire services, don't expect professionalism from them. It's not like China,Vietnam,Korea or Thailand where if you pay X amount of money, you get Y services. There is no standard in this country and girls will try to do as little as possible to earn your money because their "company" doesn't seem to understand the idea of service quality and returning customers.

I have some wechat contacts (massage or outcall) mainly catering to Chinese customers (CN, TW, MY, SG etc). They operate in the Makati and Pasay regions and they dont serve local customers. (Because some asshole locals will go and report them to the police and so the police will get a bribe)
Old 29-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
Thanks so much! Heard good things about air force one KTV.

But Where would U reckon got younger better looking girls?
Near AF1 there is also another establishment named Starfleet. It's a legit shop like AF1, so you can head over if you want to see more goldfish lol

For establishments like this, there is a lot more choice in Quezon City, where you have The Kremlin, Sylvanus health club etc.

But QC is far and i cbf to go there cuz the traffic is fucking sian.

edit: Sorry i thought you mean the "sauna" beside AF1 KTV named Flight 168, pls ignore my reply lol
Old 29-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Thanks everyone much appreciated! This is a breath of fresh air from the usual cesspool of other threads

Anyway for PH girls where you spend money to acquire services, don't expect professionalism from them. It's not like China,Vietnam,Korea or Thailand where if you pay X amount of money, you get Y services. There is no standard in this country and girls will try to do as little as possible to earn your money because their "company" doesn't seem to understand the idea of service quality and returning customers.
Actually, I think this part really depends on whether you have rapport with the girls ornot. On the contrary, I always felt Thais, Viets and Chinese are very robotic. (Also no time to build rapport) I have had some RTFs that over time become more and more fun because there is a sense of familiarity. The girls that work at Titanz, Bay...etc. I go there sometimes and still request the same girl coz they know my style and what i like and dont like. Wechat girls also same. Of course I also kenna those horrible ones...I dont know who service who. Those I wont RTF. My point is, if you find a good one, should RTF. Things get better. I go to the extreeme of buying LaSenza (den make them wear) for the ones I like....
Old 29-05-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotongue8 View Post
Actually, I think this part really depends on whether you have rapport with the girls ornot. On the contrary, I always felt Thais, Viets and Chinese are very robotic. (Also no time to build rapport) I have had some RTFs that over time become more and more fun because there is a sense of familiarity. The girls that work at Titanz, Bay...etc. I go there sometimes and still request the same girl coz they know my style and what i like and dont like. Wechat girls also same. Of course I also kenna those horrible ones...I dont know who service who. Those I wont RTF. My point is, if you find a good one, should RTF. Things get better. I go to the extreeme of buying LaSenza (den make them wear) for the ones I like....
Agree with you bro, this kinda thing need time to cultivate, but for the bros who dont stay here but just come a few days only, need to manage expectations
Old 29-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, the girls I know, who aren't model quality, do all to make the guy happy :P because they aren't getting lot of business, including two I know ok for Anal And that is one reason I still keep in touch with the handful and sort of gave up fishing for newer ones. Especially since Craigslist is gone and Locanto - 99% is LB pretending to be girls and very convincing at that too ...

Quote:
I have some wechat contacts (massage or outcall) mainly catering to Chinese customers (CN, TW, MY, SG etc). They operate in the Makati and Pasay regions and they dont serve local customers. (Because some asshole locals will go and report them to the police and so the police will get a bribe)
As I mentioned, lot of locals seem to enjoy reporting girls even the facebook accounts. I know facebook girls who have 4 accounts now. And a couple fucks, husband charges only for room - too got their account reported a few times, as soon as they said No to a guy ...

Damn idiots.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have about a four hour stopover in Manila back to Brisbane. Reckon that enough time to go through immigration and head to Flight 168 and make back for my flight. Will only have carry on.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1