The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
DONNA fans take note.

She is GONE for GOOD.

Got a reply from her at last.

RTCed. Won't be back anymore. After she replied she closed that WeChat.

What a pity
Haiz... sad... another favorite bites the dust.
Really can retire for good soon, not easy to find one that can click and have chemistry during each session.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Yea the msg came as a shock. Didn’t realize something happened to her and given her disappearance for a week plus, this msg should have come much earlier also. But no point speculating and only wish her the best.
She told me that she was not able to access wechat and thus couldnt log in until now. After that she deleted it as well
Old 09-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Really can retire for good soon, not easy to find one that can click and have chemistry during each session.
yup.. the current gahmen seems bent on slowly wiping out everything. legal geylang biz must have be getting worse
Old 09-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
This thread should just change to sglonely thread , all here about lonelyguy so many fake account here by okt . use to like this thread but now sian even to see
Dude, the thread is moderated by a system admin who will delete FRs or any post that mentions a NON-SPONSOR.

Who are the SPONSORS?
I'll be honest, as I don't work for SBF I am only assuming this (I'm a volunteer and of cos TS). Sponsors are those who have posted single threads in the "Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]" (LMSD) forum. Reading through the last few pages of the forum, I see posts by
SGlonelyguy
SGLocalmassages
SGBeautycastles
SGRelax
And other non-site independent OKTs

I noticed that other incumbents that oldies like us know about - the creature with stripes and is orange, the creature that turns at the sight of our lunar satellite - do not post in LMSD and so presumaly they have decided not to pay fees to advertise in SBF anymore.

I think the system admin has an algorithm to detect certain keywords and delete those posts cos they talk about non-sponsors. That's why i used those phrases in the previous paragraph in the hope that the algorithm has not detected those words but it's only a matter of time.

Why delete discussions of MLs who are advertised in non-sponsored sites? SBF is ultimately a revenue generating site as it has to survive. SBF boss has stated before that it costs a lot of money to maintain the forum and out of 136k registered users, probably less than 1% pay premium membership which can help support the forum.

So it's not that everyone's discussing only SLG but that the other major sites are not paying to be here and hence the boss's decision that they will remove posts that discuss their MLs here, because that is indirect advertising, presumably.

So don't bash the seniors if they talk about SLG ladies only. With the active removal of non-sponsored posts and honestly, SLG ladies tend to be of better quality than the other two sites (SGBG and SGLM), is it really any surprise the bias is towards SLG FRs?

I used to be an ardent fan of the striped creature site but i think they are now classified as non-sponsor and so I can't mentioned any of the MLs here anymore, unless we can come up with clever acronyms or metaphors :P
Old 09-11-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
Hello here talk service and sex lah , what harmony and distruption ?
Don't think senior can talk like this lah ! Here is open forum any one can give review leh! mai kumlan
This is NOT an open forum where any review can be posted, unfortunately. as mentioned, only reviews of MLs from sponsored sites or OKTs are allowed. This is SBF's business model so if we don't like it, we have other alternatives.

Also, if any post in the LMSD forum are using fake photos, you can report them:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=535322
The admin will remove the post or photos.

But only if they are stolen photos and not heavily photoshopped ones.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
DONNA fans take note.

She is GONE for GOOD.

Got a reply from her at last.

RTCed. Won't be back anymore. After she replied she closed that WeChat.

What a pity
At least she bothers to inform . When I saw her message, that stated along the line that "something happened that day, I went home and will not return" this morning, I felt sad.

Life goes on. She has paper qualifications, she can make a good living with it and the capital on hand. All the best to her !
Old 09-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Mint, MoMo, Donna. For me I miss this trio most.

Thank goodness I found Ai La right after Donna disappeared. All is not lost
Old 09-11-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mint, MoMo, Donna. For me I miss this trio most.

Thank goodness I found Ai La right after Donna disappeared. All is not lost
Have not managed to get any reply from her. not trying to curse her but from how active our enemies in blue is actually going after this hobby I won't be surprised if she kena bait one day as well.
Even Donna I know she was being v careful abt her biz but it's prob unsustainable just depending on the old and tested customers/numbers in the end. If like that also can kena then no one is really safe...
Old 09-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, been getting quite a fair share of PM since Donna disappeared and now the confirm status, i will just share here what little I know for those who really are concerned about Donna. Bros whom not a fan, just bear with it, do understand that she has a legion of supporters, even if we all can agree that she ain't the highest in playability, she is certainly without a doubt one of the (if not THE) prettiest ML around.

As bro yqz7 highlighted,Donna is the very cautious sort but there's only so much an ML can sustain on RTM or bona fide customers, even for an AP like her. She has been unwell the week before her disappearance, hence her income took a hit that week as she is not working full fledged. Some of her regulars surely have received her "SOS" invite to fill her slots,that was also the last time i saw her. She was lamenting it's getting very tricky as more and more "bait-customers" lately. She was all fine and well but the last I Wechat her, she told me she had no choice but to take on 2 newbies for the last 2 slots, coz they're just not enough RTM customers to make ends meet. That was the last i heard of her, until the Wechat yesterday night. After which she cleaned up that WeChat.

That's about it, some form of "closure" for those who supported her and are mesmerised by her gorgeous looks and one of a kind personality. She is a gal whom draw clear lines when needs be, that is her character. Like another bro pointed out, she definitely has the brians and traits to lead a decent life even if this ML trade ended for her prematurely.

I do wish that she can be a bit like MoMo, whom drafted a warm farewell message to her supporters when she too, departed earlier than she hoped for. But well, that is why Donna is different and that is probably why some of us are her fan.

Hope that address some of the questions bros have. Thats all I know. Will have fond memories of all my sessions will Donna. But gotta move on, many more MLs waiting for us. Cheers 🍻
Old 09-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh din know that abt tiiiggeer
oh no....

but then again, their quality has been dropping.

we used to have the good old Xiao Ai, Princess, First Love and the list goes on from there....

And running a site is not easy, you need to risk yourself having to la kopi w our blue guys

(I am a consumer, dont assume i run site, just saying my views)
Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
yup.. the current gahmen seems bent on slowly wiping out everything. legal geylang biz must have be getting worse
A bit political here: Elections coming so need to play ball act a bit to make the general innocent (naive) public happy. If they really keen on eliminating everything,all long gone by now
Old 09-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, been getting quite a fair share of PM since Donna disappeared and now the confirm status, i will just share here what little I know for those who really are concerned about Donna. Bros whom not a fan, just bear with it, do understand that she has a legion of supporters, even if we all can agree that she ain't the highest in playability, she is certainly without a doubt one of the (if not THE) prettiest ML around.

As bro yqz7 highlighted,Donna is the very cautious sort but there's only so much an ML can sustain on RTM or bona fide customers, even for an AP like her. She has been unwell the week before her disappearance, hence her income took a hit that week as she is not working full fledged. Some of her regulars surely have received her "SOS" invite to fill her slots,that was also the last time i saw her. She was lamenting it's getting very tricky as more and more "bait-customers" lately. She was all fine and well but the last I Wechat her, she told me she had no choice but to take on 2 newbies for the last 2 slots, coz they're just not enough RTM customers to make ends meet. That was the last i heard of her, until the Wechat yesterday night. After which she cleaned up that WeChat.

That's about it, some form of "closure" for those who supported her and are mesmerised by her gorgeous looks and one of a kind personality. She is a gal whom draw clear lines when needs be, that is her character. Like another bro pointed out, she definitely has the brians and traits to lead a decent life even if this ML trade ended for her prematurely.

I do wish that she can be a bit like MoMo, whom drafted a warm farewell message to her supporters when she too, departed earlier than she hoped for. But well, that is why Donna is different and that is probably why some of us are her fan.

Hope that address some of the questions bros have. Thats all I know. Will have fond memories of all my sessions will Donna. But gotta move on, many more MLs waiting for us. Cheers 🍻
Closure
Thanks
Old 09-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Closure
Thanks
Welcome bro
Old 09-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro to be fair the ML has every right to insist full payment because it's the customer that was late. You should have stayed through the original end timing la, then you won't feel so shortchanged. Maybe coz the atmosphere is ruined so you decided to go off early?

Anyway it's true that some ML will auto deduct the rate or even push the bros of the next slot to start later to cater to the late customer BUT that won't be fair to the bros behind isn't it?

Anyway appreciate your sharing and the intel on her real looks, i have been reading contrasting things about her looks as well but shall not judge since I have never book her yet.

Plenty more choices around man, the next one could easily erase the bad session you had
Late for 15mins, done deal in 25mins. Still has 20mins available isn't it?

I am often late. But I never expect for full 1hour from the time I reach.

But she shouldn't end in 25mins for whole session.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
way_lam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Managed to get a spot with Chi Zi for today... but not on her list of regulars. Kind enough to let me know that she can't accept. Understand her position so kudos to her. Going to be tough to get spots with APs.

Chiong carefully!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1