The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

I recently had one incident

I was at my regular massage place to service my body and didi when I got really horny after the masseuse shove her boobs to my face naughtily. As she said business wasn't good, she can let me fuck her at $120 including the earlier handjob which we done. I was still hard after the hand job cos I blue balls too long

She seemed real horny that day as normally she will sit on my face to let me eat her while she just HJ me. But that day she really suck me raw and lick like i'm the last man on earth.

So she asked if i have condom and of course, who brings condoms wherever they go? I used to bring until i kenna spot checks from OC.

She used the Okamoto after fumbling around the whole Massage Parlour cos she doesn't know where her colleague puts the condom - which i personally don't really advocate cos it's too small. I carried her and pumped her while standing and i felt water rushing down onto my thighs and she looked really tired... but she said she think can cum one more time. As I haven't cum yet, she asked me to pump her with full force until can hear the piak piak piak

then comes the jialat part:

1. Her BF comes looking for her. She usually only does HJ so her BF doesn't really mind a lot
2. I fucked her too hard and my condom actually tore.
3. She asked me to finish inside her since she said there is already pre-cum from my handjob earlier and she want to cum again.

Big head kenna control by small head and I pew pew inside her. She moaned too loud.

so this is the aftermath.
1. Her old BF angrily knocks the door and ask her what is she doing
2. Her pussy was dripping with my cum and I wondered what will happen to me as she is a ML after all and she might have fucked other guys too
3. Her massage bed was all wet. It doesn't smell like massage oil if you know what i mean, so her BF sorta caught her in the act and left her.
4. We exchanged contact after that and my OC found out i was messaging a ML and talking about things like 'next time you fuck my ass'

I deleted her contact and she was no longer working or so it seems. My test result were all negative, luckily.

But my OC left me.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
wah bro sory to hear that.
well life is short . enjoy ur new found freedom !

yolo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
I recently had one incident

I was at my regular massage place to service my body and didi when I got really horny after the masseuse shove her boobs to my face naughtily. As she said business wasn't good, she can let me fuck her at $120 including the earlier handjob which we done. I was still hard after the hand job cos I blue balls too long

She seemed real horny that day as normally she will sit on my face to let me eat her while she just HJ me. But that day she really suck me raw and lick like i'm the last man on earth.

So she asked if i have condom and of course, who brings condoms wherever they go? I used to bring until i kenna spot checks from OC.

She used the Okamoto after fumbling around the whole Massage Parlour cos she doesn't know where her colleague puts the condom - which i personally don't really advocate cos it's too small. I carried her and pumped her while standing and i felt water rushing down onto my thighs and she looked really tired... but she said she think can cum one more time. As I haven't cum yet, she asked me to pump her with full force until can hear the piak piak piak

then comes the jialat part:

1. Her BF comes looking for her. She usually only does HJ so her BF doesn't really mind a lot
2. I fucked her too hard and my condom actually tore.
3. She asked me to finish inside her since she said there is already pre-cum from my handjob earlier and she want to cum again.

Big head kenna control by small head and I pew pew inside her. She moaned too loud.

so this is the aftermath.
1. Her old BF angrily knocks the door and ask her what is she doing
2. Her pussy was dripping with my cum and I wondered what will happen to me as she is a ML after all and she might have fucked other guys too
3. Her massage bed was all wet. It doesn't smell like massage oil if you know what i mean, so her BF sorta caught her in the act and left her.
4. We exchanged contact after that and my OC found out i was messaging a ML and talking about things like 'next time you fuck my ass'

I deleted her contact and she was no longer working or so it seems. My test result were all negative, luckily.

But my OC left me.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But my OC left me.
Not that I know how you got exposed, but this is a good lesson to all guys out there. Don't get complacent and leave dirt lying around, women sixth sense is pretty much accurate as much as you try to pass it up as they are paranoid

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 22-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Not that I know how you got exposed, but this is a good lesson to all guys out there. Don't get complacent and leave dirt lying around, women sixth sense is pretty much accurate as much as you try to pass it up as they are paranoid
Yes you are damn right BBB.

My OC gave me a lot of freedom but at that time i was too head over heels with the ML as I thought it was quite kinky that she even wants to try anal.

Now I think back it was not worth. Cos after all that ML could find anyone like how she found me whereas my OC had helped me out a lot in my life.

Guys, always use a 2nd phone. You never know when your OC will check your phone. She was so smart, she waited for me to sleep and said to me she needed to login her CPF website thru my phone and she forgot her singpass.
Old 22-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

My OC gave me a lot of freedom but at that time i was too head over heels with the ML as I thought it was quite kinky that she even wants to try anal.

Now I think back it was not worth. Cos after all that ML could find anyone like how she found me whereas my OC had helped me out a lot in my life.

Guys, always use a 2nd phone. You never know when your OC will check your phone. She was so smart, she waited for me to sleep and said to me she needed to login her CPF website thru my phone and she forgot her singpass.
What is OC bro
Old 22-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

is this not your first time caught playing? usually wives are more forgiving to paid sex. it is only when u are emotionally attached to someone that is really unforgivable. i hope u can still chase her back
Old 06-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
girlassassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
What is OC bro
Wife/GF etc etc
Old 23-10-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Always remember the priority
Old 23-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by N666US View Post

After a while, she told me she got bored and wanted to go back, so I just send her off to the bus stop. Ever since then, she become very cold to me on IRC and slowly we drifted apart

Sometimes when I think back, was I being a blockhead back then. As my current OC did tell me even back then when she hinted she was interested in me, I still did not get any hint until a few years later
U are not alone.

Years ago, was young. Went to nearby island for holidays. 2 boys & 2 girls. On the last nite, the prettier girl told to switch room with the other boy for the nite. In the end, we just chat & later sleep, one on individual bed.

Really no experience. Now think back, she was definitely waiting for things to happen, just that I didn't realize it.

🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 23-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotsnow View Post
Really jialat. When a gal goes to your room alone and she meant she wanted sex.
Yah. Realize this truth also, years later.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
samsamsamsamsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upupupupupupupupupup
Old 25-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

One of my jialat happening was that I used to go to a massage shop in Far East shopping center #4.

I had a good session with the ML and usually she only allow HJ. But that day I manage to get a BBBJ from her and CIM. As the shop got no water point and she have a customer waiting. She spit into a plastic bag and I took it out to throw.

Next thing is I came back and surf SBF, saw a bro post FR that he manage to French her.

I don’t know to reply or to up his points.
Old 26-10-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
U are not alone.

Years ago, was young. Went to nearby island for holidays. 2 boys & 2 girls. On the last nite, the prettier girl told to switch room with the other boy for the nite. In the end, we just chat & later sleep, one on individual bed.

Really no experience. Now think back, she was definitely waiting for things to happen, just that I didn't realize it.

🤦🏻‍♂️
These things happened to all of us, especially when we are too young to understand.
There was a girl who drove me to a dark secluded place and ask me if I want to move behind to the back seats?
I was stunted like vegetable and didn't say anything or move!
Old 16-11-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

There was a time 2 years ago, I was so horny that night that I needed some release.

I saw an ad on the random webpage and found a gem. Nice curvy Viet gal, gam my taste. I quickly made a booking and reached to her place. Once opened the door, she only worn large size T-shirt and I clearly saw her nene. About 25 yrs old (maybe) and slim waistline with big boobies.

I told myself, hou sei liao. She started with BJ (not familiar with her, so not opt for BBBJ). I brought my own CD just in case it got too excited for next step. She put my shaft into her warm lips and started the deed. Oh boy it was good with her slutty face looked at you. I felt her teeth is a little sharp and scratched me, so I told her to be easy.

She said "OK". While she blowed me, she did something scare my shaft to limping mode. She TOOK OUT HER DENTURE from her mouth, in order to blowed me...Oh my god. The nice view of her all went down to drain.

I could not get my bro works and I told her it is okay and proceed with light massage and HJ me. Damn....even now, I still recalled the nightmare that haunted me.

For now, everytime when I booked a girl, I will not opt for BJ if she told me she had denture. It is just me...the experience haunted me...
Old 17-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xeneize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
She said "OK". While she blowed me, she did something scare my shaft to limping mode. She TOOK OUT HER DENTURE from her mouth, in order to blowed me...Oh my god. The nice view of her all went down to drain.
This is damn jialat!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1