The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BONKERKING123 View Post
Hi bro. Her line id but i think she already got a bf. U looking for her for other services in thailand ar lol
Haha_apple_93
Miss those days with her. real gf sexperience.
Old 17-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmguy88 View Post
Miss those days with her. real gf sexperience.
Ex g93 damn commando. First session already initiate raw and allow creampie.

Wonder anyone as fierce as her in this house currently.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Crap i missed out
Old 18-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Crap i missed out
those being discussed very often has a high chance la bro lol...
Old 22-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: New House - L8H66A

Afternoon is damn hot today... Decided to go look for G66. Miss her service. Its been some time since I last visited her.

Reached about 12:10pm, Okt told me have to wait for 10mins...
Went in and sat face to face with all the other gals. The gals there are friendly and kept asking me to get their services next time round. G10 looks young and pretty with good curves.
G66 Cherry walked down stairs, saw me and surprise she remember me. Immediately hold my hand and led me to her room. Once in the room she hug me and tell me she miss me as well and why I so long never come back. Give me the teh look. She then help me strip and rub my cock with my boxes still on. She then slowly strip down and led me to wash up.
Soap me down and keep rubbing soap on my nipples and cock. Then she French me and keep rubbing my cock. She then uses her boobs to massage my soapy body, grinding me. Squat down and bbbj me, deepthroat and kept sucking with warm and then cold water. Felt so good and face-fxxk her... She took my whole cock in and gag a little. Felt going to cum and have to stop her if not over... She dried me up and aske me to lay on the bed to wait for her as she dried herself up.
Looking at the ceiling and suddenly she climb onto me and lick my thighs and balls before sucking my cock again. She give me this CFM look which is so mesmerizing. She then place her big melons on my face and suck on it hard and keep flicking and pinching her nipples.
Capped and pump her missionary first. Damn... Felt the pussy tight and her moans damn loud. Keep asking me to pump her harder and deeper and this kept me going strong not wanting to cum so fast. Suddenly she started to shiver and shiver, kept saying baby I'm going cum... so I pump her harder and faster... Damn shiok feeling. Think she came and she asked me if I'm tired and switch to cowgirl. Rode me hard and fast as well and she damn hardworking. Then she started squatting and rode me even deeper and faster. Told her I want to pump her again and switch back to missionary where I finish off. Went to shower and she soap me up, cleaning me and asked me to drive slowly back to work and must come find her when possible. Don't MIA. She make me feel like my mistress or girlfriend and certainly non commercial at all. All these for $50. Sibei worth it lol...
Old 22-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Power... No wonder she is the ang pai in the house

G73 told me her biz drop by half and mostly juz regular customer nowadays.... Because she eat too much lol....
Old 22-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the gal come here become fat after awhile lol
Just how serious the fatness gain is haha
Old 22-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Yeah bro... G73 became fat leh. Almost couldn’t recognize her until she talk to me asked me why I no go find her. I thought it’s a new G73 until I talked to OKT... haha
Old 22-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Yeah bro... G73 became fat leh. Almost couldn’t recognize her until she talk to me asked me why I no go find her. I thought it’s a new G73 until I talked to OKT... haha
haha yeah she seriously gained alot of weight... at least a good 5kg
Old 22-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
73 service is still tip top, personal I feel her service is better than 66
Old 22-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well said....
Old 22-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Suddenly a totally crazy, outrageous and random thought popped into my mind. If I were to manage one of these GL houses, I would place some gym machines and free weights in the fishtanks. Then get all the ladies to wear sexy gym gear and do workouts while waiting for customers. Customers can also sign on membership to workout in the gym, then later proceed to private "workout" in the rooms. Healthy lifestyle for both lady and customer. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Future developments can include yoga, pilates, and even muaythai lessons conducted by the ladies once membership numbers are healthy. OMG, I jing jing ba laew!

Last edited by dtouch; 23-08-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

U go become godson of some gl bosses then u can inherit their license.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
5kg is nothing lol..
I have seen those like 10kg...
From slim become fat...
Old 23-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
5kg is nothing lol..
I have seen those like 10kg...
From slim become fat...
Good reason to always try new blood and not stick to regulars. But some girls work so hard that they became stick thin. Sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1