The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Started my conquest 3 years ago into the FL arena.

Below are some of my bastard moments.

Bastard 1 - kc-Ed one of the Ang pai back then, she's still on my wechat, she has a fiancé now and getting married soon in chengdu. Still pretty and gorgeous. Stays along balestier and I was her first customer. Her first time in the line and she was very green, 21 back then. Showered and got onto bed. Bed frame spoilt and it was mattress on the ground. Treated me like a boyfriend with wet bbbj and body licking. Passionate French which I was surprised... Maybe I'm good looking. Action begins with my 0.03 and she's very sensitive. But due to my frequent hj, can't really feel with the condom. And I asked her if I could remove it. She was too high to think but initially refused. I kept pushing and also at the same time removing the condom as well and use my dickhead to rub her clit. Finally she gave in as I pushed in slowly. Feeling is surreal..... Kept pumping for another 15-20mins and she was grabbing me tight. She knew I was going to shoot but her legs still wrapped around me. Bastard me, I blasted into her and she also orgasm sky high. And she said, 好烫啊! Amazing experience and I told her not to accept raw from anyone except me. Treated me like boyfriend for 2 months, paid only twice, brought her to many dinners and places like zoo and sentosa. Almost stayed overnight everyday, raw and creampie. She came back again after a few months for 3 weeks while I was on reservist. Kept asking me to see her. To be continued....
Old 16-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Wah bro i-love-boobs

how many of these gals were actually impregnated by you and gave birth?
Am not sure on that, but I presume at least 5 got pregnant...

And most pimps prioritise earning money, the girls' safety and wellbeing is not their utmost priority...
The girls have short stints anyway.
If a girl gets forcibly creampied, they'll keep quiet. Otherwise business will stop, or the girl will be targeted by other predators..

If the girls didn't get impregnated by me, someone else would have eventually.
Surprisingly naive little sexdolls, girls 2,3,4,5,6 were all not on contraceptives...
I got to taste them before their figures got damaged by pregnancy, got to impregnate them, and have nude photos of them at their sexual peak..
They were sweet girls, and fulfilled their sexual purpose of being bred by me...
I have some POV sex videos which I filmed with the girls' consent, but that's for keepsake, not for sharing.

I know most guys would try to inseminate these girls...

This was Wawa, a 19 year old from Passioncandy.
From September 2013, she was slim and pretty with large natural C cups.
Wanted to book her but the stable got busted.
She only worked for 2 or 3 days.
Well, somebody beat me to it because she got deported with a positive urine pregnancy test!
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...=#post12884034
I know I would have RAW and creampied her!

I know some of the girls I've creampied have also been creampied by other like-minded bros....

I love pretty sexy slim busty Thai SYT university students.
Most of them don't do this back home, and are probably the subject of many of their male coursemates' wet dreams.
They come over, sexually inexperienced, and with a lot of smoothtalking and loads of money, I've had so many memorable insemination sessions..
I managed to creampie No. 6 only 15 minutes after laying my eyes on her.
Saw her, got her to bed. Removed the shirt, these poor Thai girls wear cheap bras that don't show off their true assets.
BUT once she got her bra off, instant hard-on seeing her firm natural C cup tits with pink nipples. 5 minutes.
Pushed her down to bed, fondled and suckled her. 5 minutes.
Was rock hard, managed to penetrate her RAW. Fucked her and impregnated her sweet body.. 5 minutes
Experience: Priceless!

Imagine seeing a hot slim busty SYT student on the MRT with hotpants, a tight top and exposed cleavage. Makes you salivate and get a hard-on. Then imagine being able to creampie a girl like that within 15 minutes.....
In real life, zero chance.
In this dark world that we tread in, I've real sexy slim SYTs submitting their bodies for total domination for the price of my monthly utility bill...

From the black book:
- there’s just something so dominating about getting an SYT attractive girl in bed after paying her some money, stripping her naked and fondling her breasts, sucking her nipples, receiving a BBBJ from her and fucking her and cumming into her. Priceless! No dating, no sweettalking, just the exchange of money…. And I get to annex her doing what only a husband or boyfriend would do, penetrating them separated only by a mm thin condom that stops me from inseminating them, or sometimes nothing at all.
- also the thrill of milking the sexual essence of different nubile young girls – slim, busty, fair, curvy
- lately the pure exhilaration of RAW sex drives me crazy, only for the really attractive girls deserving to be bred. The RAW thrill of inserting my rock hard cock into a warm, wet, tight, vulnerable unprotected pussy. Ramming it in, feeling the tightness, getting her wet. Great if consensual, better if I force myself onto them and into them. Literally mercilessly raping these sex objects as they struggle, seeding and annexing them and watching it flow out! Watching the fear in their eyes turn to shock as they feel my pure sperm being pumped into them!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 17-09-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 18-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The above are pics of a Thai D natural D cupper with one of the perkiest tits I've ever suckled and groped.
Titfucked her..
Petite - 43kg, 159cm..
Slim, no fats and leggy.
Her tits were a wet dream...
She worked mostly as a gogo dancer, showing off her tits.
But 1st time as an FL, pretty inexperienced BBBJ and sexual technique.
With a body like that, I HAD to fuck her RAW and creampie her, even though she was unwilling and struggled throughout. I was alone with her behind a locked door, we were both naked and she couldn't call for help.. I already had her hands pinned down, and her legs pushed up and spread with her vagina at my mercy...
How many bros here would have forced her for creampie?

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-09-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster (P)

She was successfully impregnated!

She was actually lactating early in pregnancy!
Smart dutiful girl knew though that she was created exclusively to provide pure sexual pleasure, and that pregnancy would damage her divine figure.
She aborted the baby, and her figure returned to 98% of what it was..
No more lactating though...

The pics are from a Thai website, she was actually here some months ago.
Very difficult to get pics from her. But then again, I did force her for many things.
Even came on her face...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-09-2015 at 01:16 AM.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster (P)

One of the downsides of doing the girl RAW is if they go thru a full pregnancy and actually deliver.
For most of these hot chicks, their figures get damaged and they put on weight..
Case in point..

Kimberly - mid 20s Thai Chinese girl from Chiangmai under FL88.

From the black book:
Kimberly (FL88) August 2012
- Kim – 26/Thai, Chiangmai Chinese
- works in the furniture industry
- 1st time in the job.
- 5’5’, 50kg. Nice firm soft supple C+ natural tits with pinkish brownish 1cm nipples and 3cm areolaes. Model-like figure with minimal fats, pretty with long straight brownish dyed hair. Lay her down and licked and sucked her breasts. Nice BBBJ with deepthroat. Had her in missionary, deepthrusting, cowgirl and came in her. Had a decent massage while squeezing her tits. Round 2 was better with her initiating deepthrusting, missionary, deepthrusting against the wall from behind with her right leg propped up. She gave me a BBBJ from the side of the bed. Lay prone with me on top while letting me grab her tits and thrusting into her. Finally came in cowgirl/scissors, continued cumming for about 3 minutes till I was dry to continue to enjoy the sensation. Wanted to shake off the condom and RAW her but not successful. Superb GFE.

2nd time was disappointing November 2013
- 2mths post-pregnancy with a boy
- put on 10kg
- tummy and excess fats
- tits D cup saggy with darkish nips, floppy

I tried to coax her for RAW but she refused. I didn't force her, but tried to stealthily dislodge the condom, which failed. She didn't even allow CIM..
BUT, another lucky bro here managed to get her contact and make a business trip to Chiangmai, where he paid her a few thousand SGD for a few days of RAW sex with creampies. Apparently shot into her quite a few times... And impregnated her in the process.
She showed me pics of the kid, and said she tried to get thru to the father but he never responded..
Single mother, not so hot now...
Her body was smoking hot before pregnancy.. Girls like this should never be allowed to get pregnant..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-09-2015 at 01:12 AM.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster (P)

It's never easy to get a girl ready for RAW and then creampie her.
The conditions must be just right...
Best if I can sweettalk the girl, then pump her full of seed.
There are some girls who cannot be sweettalked, cannot be bribed. They just won't allow RAW..
That makes them more tempting, as they're unlikely to have RAW sex with others too..
I always make a calculated risk, if I really lust for the girl, I'll force them for it...

Is the girl hot enough to take the risk of RAW, and getting banned / walloped after that?
Will she keep quiet about your attempted violation?
Can you actually overpower and rape her?

I've taken the risk quite a few times, not particularly successful...
Even though they are small sized, they really fight back..
And this is with them already naked....
In real life, raping a fully-clothed girl would be more difficult..

Sometimes, I try to dislodge the condom after cumming a little.
Have creampied just 3 girls this way - a 22 year old PRC D cupper, number 3, and a 22 year old model figure Thai B cupper.
Most satisfying for the Thai as she was very stuck up. She was quite green.

From the black book:
managed to shed the condom, was effectively doing her RAW
- tight and wet
- continued cumming and emptied out in her
- withdrew and watched my creampie drip out, not much cum in the condom
- coated her vagina with sperm as I pumped her for 10 minutes after the initial ejaculation

She panicked when she realised cum was dripping out her vagina, and ran to the bathroom with sperm dripping down her legs..

Not easy to achieve this as the sensation is overwhelming after ejaculation. Also, need to get hard again to pump the girl without her suspecting..
My cock will naturally get hard after the condom is shed, as it is a great sensation being in RAW contact with the girls' vaginas and feeling their tightness and wetness. Then I'll slowly take my time ejaculating out my sperm into their naive cunts, knowing that my first payload in the condom is slowly dripping out. I'll have a controlled ejaculation for Round 1, just to make sure I'm soft enough to shed the condom. But the main payload is in the completion ejaculation. I'll normally deepthrust them and get them high so that they don't notice my cock squirting and coating them...

The PRC was fantastic too:
Tina – 22/PRC/Chongqing RAW 2009
- D cups, spilling out of her bra, hourglass figure. Gravity-defying firm tits, pinkish nipples. Fondled her thoroughly during the shower. Slightly plump but tits were super. Suckled her, doggy in front of mirror while grabbing her tits, titfuck, missionary. Ended in cowgirl grabbing her soft, bouncing tits while she was riding me. Cummed within 3 minutes but she kept going, sensation was overwhelming. Had to savour her some more, was aiming to shake the condom off, this was the first time I was successful. Nice, wet and tight vagina, could feel her with every thrust. Got hard, and came again! She got off, and the condom had slipped off so was effectively doing her RAW. Kodak moment seeing my cum oozing out. She then fished a cum-coated condom out her vagina. Successfully inseminated her!

The Thai girl did not get pregnant. The 2 busty Chinese girls though.....
The Thai girl is back in town, so I may get to complete my mission...

Just managed to get another slim SYT with natural C cups and coax her for RAW. 4 creampies and counting!
Have fucked 3 girls RAW in the last month - 7 creampies in total!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-09-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bagun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, how were you able to confirm whether they got pregnant or not?
Old 19-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post

The above are pics of a Thai D natural D cupper with one of the perkiest tits I've ever suckled and groped.
Titfucked her..
Petite - 43kg, 159cm..
Slim, no fats and leggy.
Her tits were a wet dream...
She worked mostly as a gogo dancer, showing off her tits.
But 1st time as an FL, pretty inexperienced BBBJ and sexual technique.
With a body like that, I HAD to fuck her RAW and creampie her, even though she was unwilling and struggled throughout. I was alone with her behind a locked door, we were both naked and she couldn't call for help.. I already had her hands pinned down, and her legs pushed up and spread with her vagina at my mercy...
How many bros here would have forced her for creampie?
Bro you sure? The gifs you post were snippets from a video online(if im not wrong posted here before).
Old 20-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster (P)

Yup, she was actually here under a Thai stable in August 2014.
I booked her 3 times, even the OKT did not realise who she was..
Shall say no more to avoid trouble.....
She says she won't be coming back as easier to earn money back in Thailand...
And I did not fuck her RAW in the end. Felt bad for her after listening to her life story.... She's from Nong Khai, mother passed away when she was very young.
She was impregnated by her ex-bf, and aborted after that. Needless to say, she does not trust men..
I came on her face 6 times, tipped her well.
She never really went to school (her father remarried a Laotian woman and started a new family). Shunted between relatives as a kid, and now works at a gogo.
She gave me her email before she left, but turns out to be invalid..
And the guy in the videos was a German dude by the name of John with a huge dick (candiddingdongs). She says it was easy money, he paid her 5000 baht per video session. She says he was weird, liked to grope her boobs and titfuck her, but never wanted intercourse..
You can find her under Candiddingdongs - Am/Gom

Sometimes it's better not to know these girls stories...
I did ask the OKT for her contact, and got a fucking cibai rude answer. I've boycotted this stable..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-09-2015 at 12:36 AM.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagun View Post
Wow, how were you able to confirm whether they got pregnant or not?
I was friends with this particular guy who worked in the organisation. Was one of the runners. He did tell me after I casually asked what happened to the girls.
He thought he had got defective condoms for them, he didn't realise I had fucked them RAW and creampied them..
He was surprised as both girls apparently never did RAW. Oops...
He went to Changi prison after that, should be released soon. Sometimes they take the fall for the higher ups..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-09-2015 at 10:01 PM.
Old 20-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Bro which stsble would u recommend to try... pm me
Old 21-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
It's never easy to get a girl ready for RAW and then creampie her.
The conditions must be just right...
Best if I can sweettalk the girl, then pump her full of seed.
There are some girls who cannot be sweettalked, cannot be bribed. They just won't allow RAW..
That makes them more tempting, as they're unlikely to have RAW sex with others too..
I always make a calculated risk, if I really lust for the girl, I'll force them for it...
SALUTE, you done things which I can only dream.
Old 21-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

I had my fair share of rawing prc girl.most memorable is nicole form bencoolen.hehe.she was a ang bai.i literally force my way tru.heheh
Old 21-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

I once had an offer to bed a virgin as she needed money desperately. Seeing she was quite naive I accepted the offer and brought her to a hotel

Made her comfortable and later made out with her. Then I made her high and slowly fingered her gently till she was wet. Then I removed my finger and use my bro to rub her pussy and then slides it in. By the time she realized it was too late and I was 1/4 in. She struggled but I was able to pin her down. Her struggles made my bro go 1/2 in and it was so undescribable. Very tight.

Rammed it in and deflowered her. And her expression was priceless. I came into her and for the next four hours I had 2 more shots while enjoying her young n firm body.

2nd bastard thing is while she was showering I left, a happy man. Only paid for the hotel room.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
2nd bastard thing is while she was showering I left, a happy man. Only paid for the hotel room.
bastard man... Very apt for this thread. 😣

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1