The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Her WeChat showed her taking a break on Friday, and from what other bros have mentioned, Saturday she had limited slots, probably because fully booked out.

This type of gem is rare, got a bit of looks, got figure, nice voice, can joke, can play, got bbbj, full nude, roaming, and only $110. Long queues and limited slots are almost always guaranteed for this type.

I mean look at the check list and compare to the other top MLs from 2015 thru to 2016 and see how many actually even fulfil all of these criteria and you'll understand why fully booked.

She's going to be here for a while according to her, so just join the queue patiently lor and apply the AP protocol, book one day in advance.

Better be fast thou. This type of standard one one sooner or later some lousy cheongsters here will eventually KC themselves and cause issues as we can already see have started already where some bao toh kia go tell her what we discuss here.
Totally agreed with you Bro. Mint went back for holiday and Vivian now not so accommodating, Aini very difficult to book. Look like QiQi is one of the rare SYT can fulfill all stringent criterias.
Will be my regular SYT fo the time being, pls take care of her and enjoy.
Cheers
Old 18-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gumupai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone knows when Miyuki aka paris going to come back? Heard her football club no more?
Old 18-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just read some MRs about Mint, it was very captivating. Anyone knows when she is coming back?
Old 18-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Her WeChat showed her taking a break on Friday, and from what other bros have mentioned, Saturday she had limited slots, probably because fully booked out.

This type of gem is rare, got a bit of looks, got figure, nice voice, can joke, can play, got bbbj, full nude, roaming, and only $110. Long queues and limited slots are almost always guaranteed for this type.

I mean look at the check list and compare to the other top MLs from 2015 thru to 2016 and see how many actually even fulfil all of these criteria and you'll understand why fully booked.

She's going to be here for a while according to her, so just join the queue patiently lor and apply the AP protocol, book one day in advance.

Better be fast thou. This type of standard one one sooner or later some lousy cheongsters here will eventually KC themselves and cause issues as we can already see have started already where some bao toh kia go tell her what we discuss here.
I won't be surprised if she kana bao by one of the wealthy bros here.
Ever wonder why some angpai MLs decided to retire suddenly?
That's one of the reasons.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I won't be surprised if she kana bao by one of the wealthy bros here.
Ever wonder why some angpai MLs decided to retire suddenly?
That's one of the reasons.
For AP, on average a day is 5-10 customers, $110 each with tips. That's on average $3-4k a week after rental and other overheads. In half a year, they make my yearly average income. To bao at that amount of cash a month is too rich for my blood le.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

heard that she's going back in Chinese New Year for a while, better fast hand fast leg

Last edited by Ahau; 02-01-2017 at 02:00 AM.
Old 18-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sn00py is Cool - loads of Potential

Just came back from a session with Cora and am Writing this so that brothers here can support her.
Her last day here should be around 18 or 19 January 2017 next year.

MR on Cora: http://mygongzhuwang.com/cora/

Looks: 8/10 (My type personally as looks are subjective, I think she is early 30s)
Body: 8/10 (Short, not thin but also not fat)
Boobs: 8/10 (B with nice nipples)
Massage: 9/10 (Hard enough)
HJ: 7/10 (Very Patient and accommodative)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Her mouth is 👍👍&#128077
Damage: As listed.
RTM: Yes yes yes

She is one very serviced-oriented lady. Communication is never a problem as she is easy to talk to. Not pushy Nor a time-watcher. Felt extremely relaxed at her place. Today is my 4th session with her within a month ago, her services totally captivates me.

I will miss her services and the small chats that we had, should she returned next yr.

Please support this great gem.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by verysexynoob View Post
MR on Vivian

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty young girl but she has tanned skin)
Body: 6.5/10 (Short, not thin but also not fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (B?)
Massage: 7/10 (Hard enough)
HJ: 8/10 (Very slow and sensual)
Damage: $110
RTM: Maybe
She is definitely a gem not to be missed. My treatment from her was fantastic. Simply love her personality & demeanor. It was a awesome session this morning. RTM is a sure 120% from me. She just have to be on par with the service level she provided me today. She will without a doubt be my regular ML for many weekends to come. Don't be mislead by my truthful but bit exaggerating comments that i got some off-menu items from her. Sorry to disappoint u, NO! i didn't but how i wish. Maybe i should try harder next time.

I shall be back..........好期待。。。
Bro don't get me wrong, I am sure she is definitely a gem to most others but maybe because I like tall girls. Just not my cup of tea but will consider visiting her if I want sensual massage.
Old 18-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Post deleted

Last edited by Giggs; 19-12-2016 at 08:35 AM.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading a lot of hype on aini I decided to give her a try.

My brief FR.

Location: 7/10 central, convenient with a few buses going through. Not near any mrt though
Room: 8/10 cosy single room apartment. Think the building is quite new. Everything is clean and neat.

Looks: 7/10 agree with bros that she is not the prettiest around. Very average looking. Definitely will not take a 2nd look if see on street.
Complexion: 6/10 some minor acne. Covered with face powder
Boobs: 6/10 natural b cupper. I am a boobs lover, hence the lower score
Body: 6/10 slim and slender but a bit too one dimensional.

Massage: 4/10 her technique seems very raw
Service: 6/10 maybe it is the lack of chemistry, everything seems very mechanical to me. There wasn't a lot of pattern. She did everything naked but most of the time just sat beside me, using very little baby oil and just perform HJ. Nothing sensual and every move seemed rehearsed. Not sure if she allows sucking of nipples as she seemed resistant.
GFE: 4/10 again I think chemistry issue. We can't click at all. I felt quite uneasy throughout the whole session.

One man'a meat is another man's poison would apply here.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trapezeial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
After reading a lot of hype on aini I decided to give her a try.

My brief FR.

Location: 7/10 central, convenient with a few buses going through. Not near any mrt though
Room: 8/10 cosy single room apartment. Think the building is quite new. Everything is clean and neat.

Looks: 7/10 agree with bros that she is not the prettiest around. Very average looking. Definitely will not take a 2nd look if see on street.
Complexion: 6/10 some minor acne. Covered with face powder
Boobs: 6/10 natural b cupper. I am a boobs lover, hence the lower score
Body: 6/10 slim and slender but a bit too one dimensional.

Massage: 4/10 her technique seems very raw
Service: 6/10 maybe it is the lack of chemistry, everything seems very mechanical to me. There wasn't a lot of pattern. She did everything naked but most of the time just sat beside me, using very little baby oil and just perform HJ. Nothing sensual and every move seemed rehearsed. Not sure if she allows sucking of nipples as she seemed resistant.
GFE: 4/10 again I think chemistry issue. We can't click at all. I felt quite uneasy throughout the whole session.

One man'a meat is another man's poison would apply here.

Yea maybe you couldnt click well with her. Which makes the session awkward. All other bros here had no issues though.Acne goes away with treatment anyway. Generally we just respect the girl's boundaries and comfort zone, then she'll reciprocate better. Not just saying aini but im sure other masseurs too.Not to mention Aini doesnt rush customers too, which is definitely not a mood spoiler especially when you visit her after a long day of work. Maybe for you milfs more suitable for your tastes? Maybe laura?

Last edited by Javabeans; 19-12-2016 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Edited based on poster request
Old 19-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
Just read some MRs about Mint, it was very captivating. Anyone knows when she is coming back?
Think she mentioned Feb.

C
Old 19-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning to all bros here, wondering anyone try GIANNA 吉娜 before? look wise seem not bad to me

http://www.liltigersden.com/gianna/
Old 19-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Think she mentioned Feb.
heard mint mentioned will come back next month Jan 2017
Old 19-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone kena unsolicited SMS or whatsapp chatgrp recently? Got sent to my old phone before I switched to separate SIM card.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1