The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieboy View Post
Tried her too.
Just a heads up, there is additional entrance fees.
Confirm SYT and talkative.
Skills so so.
And only can choose 1 option.
Capped BJ, no strip.
Strip, BM, release
JG and release

Rtm: NO
Then totally will be how much if + entrace fee?
Old 14-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
she stay alone?
Yes , currently she doesn’t have Any house mate. Is 2 bedder .
Old 14-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
appreciate your gesture. wah 9 points. maybe must find a recent post/reppy of mine to up?
Don't know why. Now can liao. Just upped your points.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh she now in hotel, in area G is it?
Yea tats why.. Looks kinda hot if its true.
From vid looks yummy too man.
Yummy but with tummy. Hehe. Looks like a slight one lah.
Old 14-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha. What's AV capable? I haven't really found a ML with really good BJ skills yet. Got some decent ones around but leaving soon.

The previous Xiaoya (last year) I think which has great deepthroat skills, AV style BJ. But don't think she will be back.
Haha, she will do those slutty sound, horny look, hungry tongue and heavy breathing. . (AV capable?) Haha...
Old 14-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh... and eye contracts during BJ

Well still, not rtm
Old 14-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguys.com/shirley-massage/

Looks: Pretty close to pics.
Massage: Will ask whether strength is good enough. I never find ML for the massage anyway. Was decent enough for me.
Sensual: Not something that I’ve experienced before. It is like a mix of JG, HJ and BF. Not sure if she allows boobs sucking as I didn’t ask. Basic roaming up north is ok though.
Service: Nice chatty lady, offered me a cup of water before and after the session. Hygiene level is good.
RTM: Yes
Old 14-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried booking adele the last two days? Been trying to contact her but no reply. Hope she's OK.
Old 14-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh is it.. U got try already ar bro.

Quote:
Yummy but with tummy. Hehe. Looks like a slight one lah.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

https://sbf.net.nz/showt...ighlight=carol

Don’t waste time to book her,she can have lot of reasons to reject your booking like someone following you behind,now a day got lot of raid someone taking photo at that area that area have lot of plain cloth
Old 14-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post

Don’t waste time to book her,she can have lot of reasons to reject your booking like someone following you behind,now a day got lot of raid someone taking photo at that area that area have lot of plain cloth
Ah ya she got double booking that is the main reason.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh is it.. U got try already ar bro.
No lah. Can see from the video some tummy. But using boobs go with tummy lah. A bit still ok. Hehe.

Maybe others can verify.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, chkd her vid can see abit.. But maybe still ok bro given with that kind of boobs ❤️❤️ just hope not droopy ar..😂

Quote:
No lah. Can see from the video some tummy. But using boobs go with tummy lah. A bit still ok. Hehe.

Maybe others can verify.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Feeling adventurous as a bit bored with my current regular MR. With a tip off from a bro (thanks bro for the suggestion), I went to try SYT ML with no previous MR here. She looks pretty and one of Ha Ha's pal (seems like she has many pals here) so decided to give a try.

Xiao2
http://sgbeautycastles.net/xiao-xiao-massage-hj-bj/

She's also #211 in Wolfs.

Location: 6/10. Qt discrete, 7 mins walk frm Novena MRT. Not usual plc for ML. However, there r 3 other girls sharing the apt. Common toilet, so can bump into other bros and must wait is the toilet is occupied. Room & hygiene are acceptable.

Look: 8/10. Better than photos. She had innocent GND look which I like. Confirmed SYT, she said she's 22 which I think abt right. Feel like playing with uni/poly students.

Body: 8/10 petite with B+/C- boobs. Really soft and nice to play with. Just nice to grab and fondle. Small perky nipples which really cute on her petite body. Fair skin with very nice complexion, so shiok to touch.

Massage: 7/10 plus points for her extra effort to really massage my stiff shoulders. She uses her elbow and can feel her strength despite small size.

Sensual: 8/10 she started massage wearing oversize t-shirt and panties. I enjoyed rubbing her thighs as she stood on top of my head. After massage, she removed her top and started cathbath with water and BM. Slow and nice while she slowly tease me. Panties still on though. I kept fondling her breasts and rubbing her smooth silky skin and slowly touched her pussy from outside her panties. Soon asked me to turn over for capped BJ. She turned in 69 position and I requested her to remove her panties which she agreed. Nice ass and pink pussy! I played and roam while she BJ me til CIM in CD. After finished, she still gave me a nice relaxing head massage til time is up.

Overall, she's a nice young lady willing to please. She's still new in the trade (only here for 1 month) and need some time to hone her sensual skills. Can tell she's still a bit shy when I requested her to remove her panties. But I believe she can improve with her good attitude and friendly personality.

So bros who like petite GND SYT can give her a try. She's leaving on 10 Jan but may come back. So book her soon! I will RTM before she goes back.
i 2nd that, her skin is very very very smooth. short girl just like poly student. yummy.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post

Bro, it is her right to be extra careful considering the recent raids. Many girls have been caught and send back home. She's a PR here, so u can understand the risk she's taking.

She's doing this for longer term and would rather be thhe safer side. That's also the reason she doesn't want to take too many per day.

Qt a few of the bros here have RTM her many times and we don't find her being careful as an issue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1