The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiyo already explained ma why her ang moh cmi and got china accent.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=41429
Bro Spinda is the person I was referring to as a bully.

While he is entitled to posting his opinion, his persistent online taunts on her (now removed) paid advertising thread were frankly uncalled for. He also carried on about her in other threads (check his post history) but now says “I dun wanna break her rice bowl”

Of course, unlike bro Heatjaw, he didn't even have the decency to ask her himself - just based everything he's slammed her for on what a lot of other bros posted.

Now there were a lot of stories posted by other bros that were quite sensationalist, and I seriously rolled my eyes on a lot of these claims (I didn’t even bother to ask her about them), but to white knights, they smell ‘scam’ and become lords of justice, but in actuality are cyber bullying a 24 year old local girl (yes I saw her NRIC). Feels good right? Must be very proud of yourself.

His posts on her thread were never deleted by the TS, which means she didn't give a crap about him and just ignored him.

And I’m still waiting for you to post an FR bro. 9 years on SBF, zero FRs, and mostly ‘share ctc’ posts.

Last edited by Keima; 05-11-2018 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Just wanted to point out that there are other factors, not just pure market ones, that have been driving prices:
1. The risks involved now are a lot higher than before, due to the increased raids by police and residents becoming more alert to illegal activities in their condos. So they have to make the costs of coming to SG as short a span as possible, return back to home, then return and try again. In the past (eg 2000-2012), prices have remained stable because the MLs can stay here for a year or sometimes more, but now they can't and when they come back again, they increase.
2. Chiongsters who started this hobby in the early 2005-2010s have more spending power now, and are less likely to give up the hobby. While they might lament the rising costs, they have to decide whether to continue with the hobby or not.
3. Increase in the number of MLs here also means competition is high in an illegal market, factoring in 1 above. Ideally, increased competition will mean price drop but here it just means greater choice and price fixing

What to do. Even the forum has reached limits now, with so many fake FRs in here confusing people. The only solution for SBF, really, is to make it a paid-subscription only system. This will reduce the number of clones and temporary users.
What makes you think those paid accounts are posting real FRs?

I belong to the group which you describe in 2. My income no doubt had increase, but Im more careful about spending my money now.
Understand price increase is inevitable, but why should the MLs be reducing the level of service yet increase the price? This I cannot accept.

The problem stems from these MLs are being pampered by naive morons who appeared to be very generous w their money.

These MLs are being protected by a group of white knights and for some reason they think by pampering these MLs they are so called "protecting the playground".

Bros now are very wary of posting bad reviews for fear of getting zapped and even blacklist by the MLs.
What is the cause of all this? The problem is clear for all to see.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing what I know / recent experiences...

Qing Chuan (SLG $120) is young (my guess, no more than 21) and inexperienced. Met her about 2 months ago when she was at an apartment. Massage pass-able but she does try hard... exudes youthful, innocent vibes, and in conversation, is both sensible and curious. Sensual-wise, limited roaming (massaged me fully clothed), probably still shy and green. Well-built (about 170cm), more GND type. Like bro Fauste mentioned earlier, complexion not great. Worth a try if you like an innocent, young girl jerking you off ...

For $120 budget, I would rather date Xiao Yue (also SLG), who oozes sex appeal (for me) - mid-20's, not tall (about 160cm), above average massage, nose-bleed 36C naturally soft breasts, fair complexion, and very friendly... based on my few visits, always accompanied me in bed only wearing panties... I think roaming depends on chemistry, and I must have passed my chemistry test!

Another in the $120 category is Donna. Enough has been said about her, which I concur. Pretty and sexy babe with the megawatt smile, heavenly feel when she presses her body (wearing panties only) against you when she is doing HJ. She seems to be out-of-action for over a week now... hope she is just taking a break and be back later...

Breeze (SLG $110) is stunning - mid 20's, beautiful features, also blessed with soft 36C naturally soft headlights and an almost flawlessly fair complexion. Despite limited roaming (topless only), I am a fan due to her overall proposition - clean, cosy and discreet location; head-turner looks and curvaceous body; and a bubbly personality.

Long Nv never fails to amaze and amuse me, time after time. I have been seduced in the bathroom, different corners/parts of the bed, the window ledge, and even against the wall. Not for the faint-hearted, she is a wild one, complete with tattoos and a motor-mouth that's frequently attached to my dick. Looks-wise, there is something very alluring that is hard to describe... her ad pix don't do her justice.

Depending on my (musical) mood, I'll date Xiao Yu for "soft rock", Donna for "glam rock" and Long Nv for "hard rock"!
Old 05-11-2018, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
After text her to check and confirmed found the $130 is just the surface price, there is some hidden price to top up

For $130 that is only half nude for 1 HJ, if want fully naked must top up another $20, will be $150/1 HJ with fully naked, if want top up for bj will be to total $180 with 1 bj

When I saw these pricing I immediate give up on her, dont waste my money on her, she really thought that we carrot head easy to chop

I go find AP Carol/Yuki also fully naked with bj only charge $110 with very good service which more more worth it
What !! $180 for just a bj so high ? At this price I go find young and chio FL to poke better
Old 05-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Just wanted to point out that there are other factors, not just pure market ones, that have been driving prices:
1. The risks involved now are a lot higher than before, due to the increased raids by police and residents becoming more alert to illegal activities in their condos. So they have to make the costs of coming to SG as short a span as possible, return back to home, then return and try again. In the past (eg 2000-2012), prices have remained stable because the MLs can stay here for a year or sometimes more, but now they can't and when they come back again, they increase.
2. Chiongsters who started this hobby in the early 2005-2010s have more spending power now, and are less likely to give up the hobby. While they might lament the rising costs, they have to decide whether to continue with the hobby or not.
3. Increase in the number of MLs here also means competition is high in an illegal market, factoring in 1 above. Ideally, increased competition will mean price drop but here it just means greater choice and price fixing

What to do. Even the forum has reached limits now, with so many fake FRs in here confusing people. The only solution for SBF, really, is to make it a paid-subscription only system. This will reduce the number of clones and temporary users.
On point 2, I agree such ECA is hard to quit. I remember a decent bonk in 2005 costed $80-$100 in GL, with a streetwalker that is. Those days, there were few MLs o come by. The ML scene only starts to flourish in 2012/13 (correct me if I'm wrong) after GL was swept clean. The MLs then charged about $70-$80 (once again, correct me if I'm wrong). The increase over the years is quite steep, and in fact faster than our inflation and increment.

But I do agree with what you have stated (in particular, price fixing). Anyway, it still goes on.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea most ML hv same reasons say family members sick and such. So far, all these years i only experienced a handful of MLs that are honest doing this trade was to make money.
But end of the day, just play and hv fun.
In fact I always get kind of disappointed when an ML I have good chemistry with start to tell sad stories.. Immediately in my head I will tell myself time to look for another "regular". It's just a killjoy lah, when they go into this mode. And personally from what I experienced, when I made it clear I not taking the bait, the GFE will start dipping. It just doesn't feel the same anymore.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Anyone can intro a service balanced ML in message and having a "good time" ?
Define "good time"
Old 05-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post

Qing Chuan (SLG $120) is young (my guess, no more than 21) and inexperienced. Met her about 2 months ago when she was at an apartment. Massage pass-able but she does try hard... exudes youthful, innocent vibes, and in conversation, is both sensible and curious. Sensual-wise, limited roaming (massaged me fully clothed), probably still shy and green. Well-built (about 170cm), more GND type. Like bro Fauste mentioned earlier, complexion not great. Worth a try if you like an innocent, young girl jerking you off ...

Breeze (SLG $110) is stunning - mid 20's, beautiful features, also blessed with soft 36C naturally soft headlights and an almost flawlessly fair complexion. Despite limited roaming (topless only), I am a fan due to her overall proposition - clean, cosy and discreet location; head-turner looks and curvaceous body; and a bubbly personality.
Thanks for the valuable Intel on these 2 babes! From what I have read so far, think Breeze is likely more of my 'veg'
Old 05-11-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananao View Post
Define "good time"
Potential to unlock.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post

For $120 budget, I would rather date Xiao Yue (also SLG), who oozes sex appeal (for me) - mid-20's, not tall (about 160cm), above average massage, nose-bleed 36C naturally soft breasts, fair complexion, and very friendly... based on my few visits, always accompanied me in bed only wearing panties... I think roaming depends on chemistry, and I must have passed my chemistry test!

Another in the $120 category is Donna. Enough has been said about her, which I concur. Pretty and sexy babe with the megawatt smile, heavenly feel when she presses her body (wearing panties only) against you when she is doing HJ. She seems to be out-of-action for over a week now... hope she is just taking a break and be back later...

Long Nv never fails to amaze and amuse me, time after time. I have been seduced in the bathroom, different corners/parts of the bed, the window ledge, and even against the wall. Not for the faint-hearted, she is a wild one, complete with tattoos and a motor-mouth that's frequently attached to my dick. Looks-wise, there is something very alluring that is hard to describe... her ad pix don't do her justice.

Depending on my (musical) mood, I'll date Xiao Yu for "soft rock", Donna for "glam rock" and Long Nv for "hard rock"!
Nicely put
Was unable to try Qing Chuan and Breeze on scheduling constraints
Maybe this week I will
Old 05-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Tina recently:
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-tina/

Looks: 7/10 (Face a bit old compared to the rest of her body)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, tight, my style haha)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 5/10 (More of sensual massage)
HJ: 7/10 (The HJ itself was average, but her grinding her slim body on you while doing it makes it much more satisfying)
GFE: 6/10 (She scores low in this department, I feel it was abit too commercial, and once the deed is done, she is on her phone all the way)

She used her phone quite often during the massage, even during the finger teasing. Didn't touch her phone anymore once it got to catbath stage.

RTM: Although I like her slim body, I have to say no, due to lack of gfe and good attitude.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Yu Er stays in a single room unit or shared?
Appreciate some help.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Yu Er stays in a single room unit or shared?
Appreciate some help.
I think someone indicated she has a roomie a few pages back
Old 05-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Tried Tina recently:
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-tina/

Looks: 7/10 (Face a bit old compared to the rest of her body)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, tight, my style haha)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 5/10 (More of sensual massage)
HJ: 7/10 (The HJ itself was average, but her grinding her slim body on you while doing it makes it much more satisfying)
GFE: 6/10 (She scores low in this department, I feel it was abit too commercial, and once the deed is done, she is on her phone all the way)

She used her phone quite often during the massage, even during the finger teasing. Didn't touch her phone anymore once it got to catbath stage.

RTM: Although I like her slim body, I have to say no, due to lack of gfe and good attitude.
Thanks bro, in my shortlist, now i KIV.

Thought she SYT. Anyway the phone antics, while understandable at times, is really a killjoy if overboard.

Read somewhere that she leaving soon, that might explain the bo chap attitude.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro, in my shortlist, now i KIV.

Thought she SYT. Anyway the phone antics, while understandable at times, is really a killjoy if overboard.

Read somewhere that she leaving soon, that might explain the bo chap attitude.
Her body is really slim and tight though if thats your thing.
But yeahh now that you mentioned she is about to leave, it makes more sense why her attitude might have deproved.

The phone usage during sensual is a turn-off for me.

Anyways there are many more MLs this batch that are worth trying.
My eyes are set on Yu Er, Coke, Anna next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1