The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
I went for the 90mins session so its RM90
optimum timing for Merlin is 60mins.

Anything more, the masseuse also tired. There's once i took 90min and kinda regret it. Coz she's programmed to be 60min. So by 60min, we're almost done. Then the remaining 30min she just touch here touch there, half-heartedly, I also sian. End up like she ate some time off.

Unless is SYT then is different story. Merlin Tower really needed some fresh bloods. Building is getting old, pple are getting old...
Old 10-08-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
WSBTL is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
There was once a ML at Merlin Tower quoted me HJ for rm100, where I knew the market rate was always rm50 regardless u get to touch/suck the boobs. So rejected it like the bro above.

Good thing is that, right after the massage, I went to engage one of the china street walker MILF for a round. Just nice, used their showering facility to wash off the massage oil.

That was one of my fruitful day.
100 for hj is too expensive . I normally nego max 50 .
Old 10-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Merlin Tower

Went over on 8 Aug. Booked a room at CIQ Hotel with intent to bring the FL back to bang. Was at the overhead bridge at about 1pm. Nego with a PRC who came by my table and she asked for RM100. Surprisingly, she declined to go to the hotel citing concerns for safety. Oh well. Told her maybe next time.

Awhile later saw another PRC. Same price and she was ok to follow me back. Here’s the FR:

Name: Mei Ling (she showed me her air ticket - arrive on 6 Aug)
Boobs: Big B, a little saggy, pencil eraser nips
FJ: Didn’t happen
BBBJ: I gotta give 8/10 - cim
Body: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10 - she even asked me if I wanted a 2nd shot!
RTF: Likely but I want to try other dishes

On a side note, she looked stunned when I ask her to let me shoot in her mouth. That moment she withdrew to look at me I sprayed my first shot hitting her chin and neck. Like a champ, she immediately put my dick back into her mouth and I proceeded to skull fuck her furiously. I may be mistaken but it seemed like she swallowed my load because her speech as she made her way to the toilet didn’t sound muffled - like she had anything in her mouth. Sucked me dry how to go round 2 although it was offered?

Last edited by Heil Hitler; 10-08-2019 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any nice senior milfs with good gfe to recommend for fj?

So far the merlin tower ones all disappointing so far.
My only rtf milf in jb was a late 30s chn milf in tebrau area. She enjoyed the session so much i could feel her pussy clenching during orgasms for 1/2 the session and she even begged me for second rounds.

Am still looking out for even senior ones, 40-50s maybe. As long as not too big a tummy or too fat
Old 11-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrothead View Post
Anyone has any nice senior milfs with good gfe to recommend for fj?

So far the merlin tower ones all disappointing so far.
My only rtf milf in jb was a late 30s chn milf in tebrau area. She enjoyed the session so much i could feel her pussy clenching during orgasms for 1/2 the session and she even begged me for second rounds.

Am still looking out for even senior ones, 40-50s maybe. As long as not too big a tummy or too fat
2nd round have additional cost?
Old 11-08-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She didn’t say, but i auto tipped her generously, cos not easy to find a fl who sincerely enjoy session.

I only went to her twice and the last time was 3 mths ago so no idea if her quality dropped.

But anyway i’m looking out for even more senior milfy ones. Last time (long time ago) sawadee spa gotten a 4g hj with a late 40s thai milf with nice big saggy boobs, but she didn’t allow bj/fj 😞 so still looking out for a nice pair of saggy tities to suck on.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro, there's no free lunch leh. 2nd round means u top up $$.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

(Non-sexual FR massage)

Went to JB in the morning. Got stuck at human jam at the Malaysia custom for 2hrs. Lucky there are games in my hp to play while waiting. Finally when out of the custom, need a good rubba to release my tired leg of standing. Went to Merlin Tower and to my horror, not much shops open that day or was it closed for good? Went to look around those that are open and the ladies doesn't interest me. Did not see any walkers also at the bridge or anywhere.

Well, walked back to City square and was thinking of going to the Javanese massage but it was fully booked. End up decided to go into the first shop after the bridge, First Care massage or something like that. Was offer a guy masseur as there was no female available at that moment. Feeling disappointed and just top up that offer. But gosh, that guy masseur was good. I have not had this kind of good massage since patronising the ML. The only good massage which I have remember was a masseur called Maggie (if I rmb correct) which was at the spa at Holiday Inn. But that spa has since closed down.

The guy masseur really hits all the knots and it doesn't really rub hard on those painful like those other masseurs did. There was one place which I kind of like it but feel very awkward though. He massaged my penis region and it was good but really awkward when he has no choice but to have brush against my penis. Feeling very very weird, I told him to stop massaging which i bluff him that I was about to pee. If it was a female masseur, I don't mind her massage longer but guy, I just find it uncomfortable to be massage by guy.

Well, the next day wakes up to find my body and my groin area sore due to the good massage which I had. I did not manage to get his name as after me, he has to serve other customer immediately.

I miss the days where ML really can do a good massage before providing other services.
Old 21-08-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Recently "wind" quite strong but activities still going on.

Started to see polis van prowling the jalan, but those viets at the coffee shop ae not at all worried. Bridge-standers are still standing there.

Jln Wong Ah Fook now have TP bike prowling, not 1 but 3 together.

coffee shop lvl that center massage shop is surprisingly closed. Perhaps kenna "blown by wind"
Old 27-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
play77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was there last week to eat curry fish alone the way was approach by fews Malay guys showing me their phone , wonder is it fl ? Any bro encounter before? Pls kindly advise... thanks
Old 27-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

is not fl, they trying to sell stolen phone
Old 27-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
play77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks bro
Old 28-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
If you are adventurous enough...... cross over to the other side of Jln Wong Ah Fook opposite City Square. It is small walkup hotel similar setup as Ocean..... the girls there are mostly Indons, indians and occasionally LOS..... and very cheap @ rm40 - rm70.

If you cannot locate the entrance..... just look for the throngs of blangah & ah nehs going up/down the stairs beside the prata restaurant.
Where is this hotel? Along the row of shops with the big McDonald billboard? I walked along that stretch, possible locations are only a office building and a small hotel. The staircase to the hotel is at the middle of the building but it seems "normal", quiet with little or no activities.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Where is this hotel? Along the row of shops with the big McDonald billboard? I walked along that stretch, possible locations are only a office building and a small hotel. The staircase to the hotel is at the middle of the building but it seems "normal", quiet with little or no activities.
this one la

Old 29-08-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphair View Post
this one la

Ao ji or new lido?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1