The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating a lady

I tried my hot and cold treatment on milfs and they usually roll their eyes in ecstacy. Those bros who tried hot and cold blowjob will know what I am talking about. It is a different experience compared to normal BJ.

Usually I only paint milf/ OL. Massage ladies quite scare as some may have painted them.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

How is everyone in 2020!! Have we been giving the ladies what they love?!?
Old 03-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I like to eat girls or ladies who are new to getting eaten. The strong sensation that hit them and their shocked and loss of control look are just incredible. In a few cases, it actually opened them up sexually.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
youlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I like to eat girls or ladies who are new to getting eaten. The strong sensation that hit them and their shocked and loss of control look are just incredible. In a few cases, it actually opened them up sexually.
nice bro...
Old 03-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zzelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like eating milf. Seeing their reaction make me feel satisfied.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love eating pussies. The combination of licking and fingering the nether areas always drive them nuts. The reactions and moans from the ladies always drive me nuts and make me want to just carry on with the deed. My most memorable ones would be eating out a siam bu and a jap girl, where they were so high from the combo that it became a very smooth transition to the actual fucking. Sadly, I haven’t managed to made any girls squirt.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwq View Post
I love eating pussies. The combination of licking and fingering the nether areas always drive them nuts. The reactions and moans from the ladies always drive me nuts and make me want to just carry on with the deed. My most memorable ones would be eating out a siam bu and a jap girl, where they were so high from the combo that it became a very smooth transition to the actual fucking. Sadly, I haven’t managed to made any girls squirt.
Bro, try BBW or girls who are naturally wet.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
pampy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzelda View Post
I like eating milf. Seeing their reaction make me feel satisfied.
Same here as well.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

I love seeing their reaction when eaten. Some squirm uncontrollably while some adjust themselves to let us tongue them to ecstasy. When they put their hands behind our head you know that they are on the stairway to heaven.

Only problem is it’s making me slightly bald at the back. 🤣🤣
Old 04-04-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share my findings to the bros here and the sis feedback is precious.

I had eaten quite a few pussies and I loved giving a gal oral. The feel of the pussy on my lips and tongue is like a cocaine addiction. I have experienced
woman who sometimes likes to be eaten and fingered and those without the finger and some with fingers up the pussy and butt hole while eating.

My current partner is confusing to me. There is no one recipe for her and is hard to grasp what she wants. Sometimes with the fingering sometimes no.

But i learned that man like to give oral the way they feel good about it but not to the one receiving it. Example, I like to sucked my partner clit using more suction that required and tongue her vigorously but she didn't really enjoyed it (I do). I like to tickle her anus while eating her but sometimes she loves it but other times rolls her eye at me.

We all had the experience where we eat the girl until our jaws are going into convulsion and our neck muscles giving in to a cramp but we persisted because giving her an orgasm supersedes our personal well-being.

Last weekend, i gave my partner oral in the afternoon but I just made her cum at least 3 to 4 times through oral and penetration the night before. Hence, I guessed she is not hungry anymore and without expectations, I went down on her as she watched those funny videos from Facebook link. I took my time to lick her gently rubbed my lower lip over her clit. I made sure it was wet and moist and I loved the sensation of her clit glazing across my lips. I didn't care if she was enjoying it but i certainly did.

I reminded myself constantly not to do the things i like and went on to lick her very gently and carefully. I had no visual of her because she had covered her upper body with blanket and pillow as the air con was cold. Hence, only her lower half was exposed to me. As I continued to taste her pussy gently, I felt her clit swelling up and continue to wiggle my tongue softly on it.

The sound of pleasure came as i continued. This went on for a while, and getting a little bit impatient, I moved my fore finger to her entrance. Straightaway she said "no fingers". I replied quickly trying not to lose that momentum i have been building up that I just want to feel her entrance.

As I licked and sucked her gently, my finger was fondling her entrance very lightly. She was enjoying it and I felt the wetness of her entrance.
Soon, I positioned my other hand and moved my finger to touch her anus gently. Her anus was dry as I let my saliva flow down. Once it was wet, I tickled her anus softly and with light tapping.

Both my fingers are working as i try to focus on her clit, pussy entrance and anus altogether. I was so tempted to push in my fingers as they are screaming "charge!"

She was moaning with pleasure and moving her ass to meet me. I continued eating her and felt her pushing to meet my fingers in her pussy and ass.
. Eventually, my fingers went in bit by bit and soon they were halfway in. I like the way it feels when her anus wrapped my finger as she fingered my fingers with her ass and pussy.

My neck was aching like hell and i was feeling the needles and pins on my arm. The moment came as she exploded. Her body arched up so high and she made sure our neighbors knew she was having a good one.

I collapsed by her side in absolute exhaustion. This was a good pussy eating session.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

How is everyone?!?
Old 14-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
How is everyone?!?
Very good, thank you. How about you?
Old 14-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Managed to makan a new pick up last week via app again, suck her like no tomorrow but have to endure the raw fishy taste. Eventually gets better after i pour some soya sauce to taste better.
Haha, I was lolx and at the same time internal injury when reading...

Times are different now, bro need to be cautious and selective eating the sushi... Covid19 period, be safe.

Remember add some "Wasabi" to soya sauce to kill germs and improve the taste of the raw sashimi
Old 14-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
How is everyone?!?
What a treasure trove of collective knowledge we got here.
Kudos, TS for championing such a worthy cause for us like-minded bros!

On the question of why some don't like it, I see a pattern from both the guy's and gal's perspectives. It comes down to SELF CONSCIOUSNESS.
Some guys feel ungentlemanly if they proceed to eat a gal out without her consent. Gals constantly worry about how they smell or taste. To both sides i say, go with the flow and with confidence.
Guys, if your partner is moist enough from your prior canoodling, she'll be ready for your oral skills.
Gals, if a guy is willing to go south on you, he's already aware of how you smell and it turns him ON. From my experience, what a gal tastes like depends more on when she is in her cycle rather than what she ate. Fret not gals, as long as you're clean and healthy, you'll taste amazing.
I even know a guy who loves eating his gal DURING her period. (You know who you are, bro). Don't worry gals, he's 1 in a million.

Once your guy is safely working on your pussy, it always helps to communicate with him what feels good and what feels GREAT. Dirty talk is the best, but if that's not your thing, varying the loudness of your moans, pulling his head where you want it, greatly helps us guys give you what you want. Also, don't be shy to tell him NOT to stop!

I write this as a tribute to the generous ladies who gave me the great honour to learn. I also would like it as encouragement to those on both sides who have yet to experience this profound pleasure.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Bravo bravo bravo that everyone is doing well! It would be weird if we all met to have a drink and talk about cunninlingus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1