The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lawabies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Enjoy the updates
Enjoyed very much bro, thanks!
Old 10-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank u. Enjoy more please..
Old 11-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank u. Enjoy more please..
Good to see your new updates
But we also need you to post more often so that we can enjoy more mah
Old 13-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you. Need to have so many updates then can update here ma.
Old 14-08-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, support!
Old 19-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you. Need to have so many updates then can update here ma.
Im sure there are plenty of updates from your daily life
Old 22-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Haha there are but not enough to write as a story ma. Just normal updates only.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good enough haha
Old 23-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
but im sure you will be able to gathering them together from each and everyday right
Old 24-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

This is the piece she wore yesterday..

Old 28-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Wow.. Totally no comments sia..
Old 28-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Wow such a very sexy black lacy see-thru g-string panties worn by Joey .... like to receive it as a gift from her ... love any girl, seeing her wearing this type of sexy panties which shows how notti she is in her mind ... so are u turned on as I m by wat I just said YRH ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:

Nice! More please! And it would be even better to see her in it.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Adventure #31: Friday Quick Session

Went to one of our favourite spot in Orchard for drinks and live singing at 8 pm. Had our dinner and continued our 1/3 bottle of whisky which we left from previous session. Joey was wearing her black spaghetti top with black bra, short denim skirt and bright pink g-strings. We were seated at the lounge sofa area which was a bit lower, so there is nothing much Joey can cover.

Her cup D cleavage and tiny pink piece will be showing each time when she bends forward to eat or drink. I am enjoying the view throughout the night and am pretty sure more guys who walked past our table or those seated at the bar enjoyed their views too. Joey should be aware of her audience too but nothing much she can do.

The night passed as per normal, with us chatting and relaxing to the music. By then we are already 2/3 into our new bottle at 12.30am. That's a bottle of whisky gone again. We decided to call it a night and left.

Fast forward back home, I went to the living to watch some TV while Joey turned on the heater and went into our room. By then we are already quite high. After 5 mins of show, I went in to the room to use the toilet and was surprised to see Joey naked in bed, with her right hand in between her legs and eyes closed.

"Wow, what's this situation?" I asked as I went into the toilet.

"No situation, just waiting for the heater then to shower." Joey replied.

After using the toilet, I stripped down naked and walked to the side of the bed to join her.

"No situation ah" I asked as I push her head towards my unwashed cock. "Clean this up then" I told her as I started fondling her boobs.

Without much hesitation, she engulfed my cock into her mouth and sucked hard as I teased her nipples. Damn horny girl. I played with her pussy and clitoris, running my right middle finger up and down the slit, before bending over and give her wet pussy a nice licking session. The taste was over-whelming, unwashed after a day of work and long night of drinking.

Next I inserted the middle and ring fingers into her pussy and started fingering and digging her G spot as usual.

It didn't take long for her to be very wet and the room is filled with her squishing sounds and moans. After 5 mins plus of fingering, the bed is already wet with a 10cm diameter wet patch and splatters here and there.

I cannot take it anymore and started jamming my cock into her used pussy, with her legs high up in the air and spread open.

"Wow, fuck baby. Nice. So wet. You are so horny tonight. Yes." I fucked fast and hard.

"Ahh.. Ahh. Ohhhh. Hmmm ahh.." Joey moaned with her eyes closed. After a while, she pushed me aside before turning over into doggy position with her pussy facing me. What an invitation.

I continued fucking her in doggy position while my hands are playing with her big round ass. Her butt was already wet by her pussy juices from the earlier fingering and squirting. I used my thumb to rub around her wet anus as I fucked her hard. Joey too was moaning loudly "Ahh ahh. Ah... Ahhh." was all I can hear.

We didn't need any teasing or role playing to turn us on. All we need is just hard and fast fucking. After 5 mins of intense fucking, we finally cummed together, before heading to shower together and call it a night.

What an enjoyable night.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lolzzzz I think most people are waiting for new update that link with this black lace bra thats why we are all waiting for your post before commenting mah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1