The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

I haven't been here in a long time but I do remember the ML are resting in the rooms. What you see in front is the lady operating the cash register. I had a mature ML attended to me before. It was really a good pure Thai massage 90 to 120mins session. With back cracking and feet reflexology. I didn't ask for any fj or bj though. I had to call the shop to book a session so she can arrange manpower I guess
Old 06-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Humblepie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro mind sharing or pm me the name of the syt ml? Kamsia as I am going to that area later?
Old 10-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
J2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJ2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It's refreshing to be in Singapore compared to Bali. Miss the Thai scene and roped in my mate Colin as we ventured to little Thailand.

We did our rounds at Golden Mile Conplex and then to Golden Mile tower.

Visited the joint that was shared and we both had a great time.

Massage was 9/10. Took a good 90 mins to unknot my back after all those long hours of coding.

Massage was authentic Thai... Towards the end, GQ popped and I gladly accepted.

Mate and I left happy with only the need to do a $20 top up.

Now for some Thai food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

here
Old 10-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Actually Golden Mile is a very good place to start massage joint, not sure why the vice never consider it. Maybe the management is very strict on the rental conditions.
Both Complex and Tower fulfill their criteria. LOL

They can start to make that place like fortune center. Anyway, its a sleazy shopping centre at night just like orchard tower
Old 10-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually Golden Mile is a very good place to start massage joint, not sure why the vice never consider it. Maybe the management is very strict on the rental conditions.
Both Complex and Tower fulfill their criteria. LOL

They can start to make that place like fortune center. Anyway, its a sleazy shopping centre at night just like orchard tower
this place is quite dead at night....you compare to PPC 3rd floor more happening...even during day time lol
Old 10-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Once Golden Mile is like fortune, I believe business will pick up very fast
Old 15-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:

The Ye Zi Spa at Basement also not bad but $50 for entrance and $80 for sensual JG service. MILF but pleasant looking type.
She puts a lot of oil to massage your butt and the sensual teasing can really make u very high
You never nego?

I was quite a regular at Yezi. She has never quoted me $80 before.

But ya, entrance 50, extra 40.

I think she try her luck with you for 80 and you got carrot.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can you share your good finding please bro?
Old 16-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I had lunch at bugis, and suddenly make a impromptu decision to visit golden mile tower after my lunch appointment.
Meet the 1st ML I had and request for her.
This round her massage was better and more teasing. As before she did not cover me with towel throughout. When flip to front, my cock was already standing tall facing her. Then without asking she started to lean on me to start her service. I unbuckle her bra and she automatically remove her whole top, while stroking me, I put my finger under her track pant, she seemed to encourage it by removing her pants, and she was naked. She mixed mouth and hand on my cock, I finger her pussy and suck her boobs. It had been a long time for a ML willing to strip naked for the special service.
Finally cummed. As there was 10 more min left, she put on her clothes and continue to finish the massage. After which wipping the oil from my body, she helped me to wipe my body.
Fully satisfied, I paid her $50 for the service, she gladly received.
It was better experience than 1st round, will RTM again probably next month.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, please pm me this shop contact.milf name...will love to try her soonest. cos i go there more these days for work jobs...thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I had lunch at bugis, and suddenly make a impromptu decision to visit golden mile tower after my lunch appointment.
This round her massage was better and more teasing. As before she did not cover me with towel throughout. When flip to front, my cock was already standing tall facing her. Then without asking she started to lean on me to start her service. I unbuckle her bra and she automatically remove her whole top, while stroking me, I put my finger under her track pant, she seemed to encourage it by removing her pants, and she was naked. She mixed mouth and hand on my cock, I finger her pussy and suck her boobs. It had been a long time for a ML willing to strip naked for the special service.
Finally cummed. As there was 10 more min left, she put on her clothes and continue to finish the massage. After which wipping the oil from my body, she helped me to wipe my body.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
only block by curtain, she dare to strip! quite suprised.
so her massage dun include and twist n cracking?
Old 17-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
only block by curtain, she dare to strip! quite suprised.
so her massage dun include and twist n cracking?
in thailand also like that...curtain type room can do FJ....quite exciting...lol
Old 17-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sensitiveme is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hey share lobang pls!!
Old 18-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 6
Skyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was snooping around the area today and was halted by an auntie halfway. I looked up at the signboard and it was the same as one of the bros described. So fast hand fast leg got a 1 hr session. There was two MLs sitting outside when I was there and I told the reception auntie to "give me the prettier one".

Stripped down to my birthday suit and laid on the bed. Massage was good, I mean, Thai massage, 够力够力 one. Almost fell asleep. The ML had soft hands and she smelled very fragrant. Really can doze you to lalaland.

After half an hr the ML told me to flip around. Slowly worked her way to my 2IC. GQ popped with only HJ , so I went on to ask her if have full package. But she said got no condom, so no choice. As she continued with the HJ, I stripped her naked and went on to catbath her. Perky B cups that are a handful. Keep having to tahan the thoughts of fucking her. As my hands went down south on her, she was super wet. Asked her again want to fuck or not, but she keep saying no condom. But I really buey tahan and almost forced myself on her.

She keep resisting for me to finger her, but I pushed on, and eventually she relented. Her body was gradually getting hot and I can tell she wanted something too as she persistently got wetter. Laid on my side sucking my nipple and working my 2IC, while I fondled with her tits and her clitoris. She came at the moment I shot my load. What harmony.

After that she continued to give me a leg massage and head massage. I think the session lasted more than 1 hr. Gave her 50 bucks and left a happy man. Next time will definitely bring my own cd.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

$50 for HJ+5G autoroam is normal rate can get at other spa. Not really special. Anyway it's not wise to share details so open here with photo and shop name.

So total damage is $95 or $100? Go over to dome 1, can select thai FL to bonk and condom provided too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread