The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Abortion clinics in JB

Does anyone knows which clinic in JB is able to do abortion and the doctor has good reviews?

I heard that abortion is illegal in malaysia, don't know if it is true.

Any bros here know of any good gynae which does abortion in JB? Please kindly introduce... thanks a lot.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Abortion clinics in JB

i am against abortion unless it is for health reason...
if you really have to do it.... at least read on it and know the risk.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=152562 question 55.

As far as i am aware.. Malaysia has stricter abortion law than in sg

The Malaysian Penal Code
Sections 312 to 316 of the Penal Code deal with matters concerning miscarriages and injuries to unborn children.

Section 312: Those who cause a woman with a child to miscarry can be sentenced up to three years imprisonment or fined, or both, if convicted. If the woman is quick with child (defined as around the fourth month of pregnancy), the accused can be sentenced up to seven years imprisonment, and fine.

Section 313: Those who cause a woman with a child to miscarry without her consent can serve up to 20 years in jail and is also liable to fine.

Abortion policy

With reference to the Penal Code, abortion is only permitted if it is meant to the save the life of the woman and to preserve her physical and mental health.

Termination of pregnancy is still prohibited even:

if it was a result of rape or incest,
in cases of foetal impairment
for other economic or social reasons.

SG
Who can have an abortion?
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...67&postcount=6
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...86&postcount=7

According to the Singapore Abortion Act law:

there is no defined age limit for the abortion procedure
there is no legal requirement for parental consent for minors
abortion is prohibited after 24 weeks (6 months) of pregnancy unless the mother’s life is in danger

What is the process?

Abortion patients must undergo compulsory counselling before the procedure. Girls below 16 years of age need to be counseled at the Health Promotion Board Counselling Centre (except for rape victims).
This is followed by a mandatory waiting period of 48 hours before the procedure can be done.
If you want an abortion and your doctor refuses on personal grounds, you have the right to seek a second opinion. See here for other providers.
Patients will normally undergo post abortion counseling after the procedure and may be required to return a week later to check for any complications.
Because of the risk of infection, some doctors may advise that you should not have sex for up to two weeks after your procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post

I heard that abortion is illegal in malaysia, don't know if it is true.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1