The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
U are the one mentioned it but dun date pm me your number? Go suck it up rh
Why do I need to pass u my number just meet lah. That shows u are balless, no point talking with balless fucker like u ccb.

Ccb ah gau, don’t dare to meet no point talk so much ah gua

You are just a balless keyboard warrior
Old 25-06-2019, 08:38 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Why do I need to pass u my number just meet lah. That shows u are balless, no point talking with balless fucker like u ccb.

Ccb ah gau, don’t dare to meet no point talk so much ah gua

You are just a balless keyboard warrior
Balless fuck shit haha u want to meet yet u dun dare leave number. Everything u say yourself. Always remember u are not only a loser in sammyboy. In real life outside u are a big time loser
Old 25-06-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Balless fuck shit haha u want to meet yet u dun dare leave number. Everything u say yourself. Always remember u are not only a loser in sammyboy. In real life outside u are a big time loser
Y need to have so much quarrel over here abt who dare or who dare not meet..
Ask number ask PM here n there..
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Set the place time n date for both of u..
Place Amk ave 1 blk 341 teck ghee court market..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..
I always sit with my group of friend drinking beer everyday at the market..
So I sure will be there..
I natural not siding anyone..
Any bro from here wan to join can come down oso.. to witness whoever nvr turn out or both NVR come..
OK with both KunckleDuster n HayHay..
U got one day to prepare..
Old 25-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..
Any bro from here wan to join can come down oso.. to witness whoever nvr turn out or both NVR come..
I ok bro 3pm
Old 25-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..
I will msg u when I’m there hhlover
Old 25-06-2019, 01:27 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
You small fry want to meet up who must adhere to your timing and place ah. Got balls leave your number if not shut up and pay for your ugly maid la.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Wah someone in here really fuck up..screenshot and send her foto personally..wow..now she asking me delete all the foto of her hot ass..thanks ar
Old 25-06-2019, 01:35 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Let’s meet in Johor Taman Sentosa more fun . There nobody will chap. Unless u are balless then dun waste my time . Go suck on your mum tits for free
Old 25-06-2019, 01:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..

U want to chap one leg , invite u to Taman Sri tebrau johor shell station Saturday midnight to come see show . Have pmed that balless fart no reply. Must be balless like his Father
Old 25-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let’s meet in Johor Taman Sentosa more fun . There nobody will chap. Unless u are balless then dun waste my time . Go suck on your mum tits for free
Who is balless, don’t dare come amk ah. Hahahah, waste my time, neutral ground you scare ah. Enough talking to u, u want come u come if not people will know u have no balls

Neutral hhlover put amk u still don’t dare to come what a useless bastard you are

I won’t reply to u anymore, want tomorrow come amk
Old 25-06-2019, 02:03 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Who is balless, don’t dare come amk ah. Hahahah, waste my time, neutral ground you scare ah. Enough talking to u, u want come u come if not people will know u have no balls

Neutral hhlover put amk u still don’t dare to come what a useless bastard you are

I won’t reply to u anymore, want tomorrow come amk
Nah anyone see this know who the balless bastard eh dun dare go play ultimate game. Want to play go jb no holds bar. Why scared ah? Scared go jb go amk for u to suck my toe? Not interested in lousy Low class bastard like you. Ki hor Gao Gan la
Old 25-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Place n time already set.. u dare not go.. yet only wan to be keyboard warrior here scold ppl father mother..
Be a real guy.. dun need to hide behind the internet n scold until ppl 18th generation.. jus face to face settle whatever not happy..
Keep asking bro HayHay for his number.. u want date him to have free sex with him izzit 😱😱 bro HayHay better be4 careful yr ass 😁😁

This is suppose to be a sex forum.. but becos of u this kind of ppl become quarrel forum.. 1st look down on maid.. then boast every wk got free sex from them.. I see next must be every wk maid pay u money for having sex with u..
Wan to boast ego.. wan to big holes can.. but try to be more humble n respect.. especially those maid.. they r no differ from u or me or anyone here.. they r oso born by their parent.. they oso need money n earn money to live n support their family..
Forum administrator.. shld do something n ban this kind of user for destroying this forum..
Old 25-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nah anyone see this know who the balless bastard eh dun dare go play ultimate game. Want to play go jb no holds bar. Why scared ah? Scared go jb go amk for u to suck my toe? Not interested in lousy Low class bastard like you. Ki hor Gao Gan la
U claim u free sex with maid in Singapore.. then settle thing must go jb..
Y dun like tat.. i change place n time.. go Thailand or Philippines n settle la.. more fun there..
Old 25-06-2019, 04:10 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Place n time already set.. u dare not go.. yet only wan to be keyboard warrior here scold ppl father mother..
Be a real guy.. dun need to hide behind the internet n scold until ppl 18th generation.. jus face to face settle whatever not happy..
Keep asking bro HayHay for his number.. u want date him to have free sex with him izzit 😱😱 bro HayHay better be4 careful yr ass 😁😁

This is suppose to be a sex forum.. but becos of u this kind of ppl become quarrel forum.. 1st look down on maid.. then boast every wk got free sex from them.. I see next must be every wk maid pay u money for having sex with u..
Wan to boast ego.. wan to big holes can.. but try to be more humble n respect.. especially those maid.. they r no differ from u or me or anyone here.. they r oso born by their parent.. they oso need money n earn money to live n support their family..
Forum administrator.. shld do something n ban this kind of user for destroying this forum..
kong lanjiao wey, who is the one set time and place? want to invite ppl let then put a place where all is comfortable la.
everything u say u higher level? pui
just across the causeway only. u dun dare? dun need to talk cock already. who scold father mother first? want to scold father mother then go across the causeway there can scold until song song no need come back sg.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jus learn something new today..
Nowadays Singapore quarrel.. want settle must go until JB then can face to face settle..
Still need to wait until Saturday midnight lol hahahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1