The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
I see such bosses are hard to come by especially one that can create a waterfall.....
Considering her partner then was almost half her age and younger than my fb. Both my fb and I were below 30 then.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Dunno about the rest, but the first thing I do after ready is to log in FB and search AUDREY Koh lol. Nice share
Hahaha Good try bro..... i think she is not in SBF lah......

Anyway..... mine is real story. She remains my Fb for a year and we havd some many other thrilling session....... including one in JB Westin Hotel (she even volunteered to pay for the room as she gets corporate rate)......

That night, we had it 8 times. The one and only time i did 8 rounds......LOL

Now..... 3 rounds also dying liao.....old liao
Old 09-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasewang View Post
This is indeed memorable, thanks for sharing bro!
Indeed bro. She remains one of my memorable fuk till today....... She is everything you can ask for...... she does everything I wanna try...... dream partner..... LOL
Old 09-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

And oh, I forgot to mention. Recently, due to work opportunity, I bump into one of her ex colleague (malaysian girl) who used to hang around with us.

This girl is married now, to a Ang Mo guy..... and I am keeping in contact, see if have chance or not...... God bless......LOL
Old 09-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SeppMaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
And oh, I forgot to mention. Recently, due to work opportunity, I bump into one of her ex colleague (malaysian girl) who used to hang around with us.

This girl is married now, to a Ang Mo guy..... and I am keeping in contact, see if have chance or not...... God bless......LOL
Have you bonked her before?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

It's many years back that I had my share of office sex.

Back then I was working at an office that do not install any cameras, my work station is on the ground floor and finance, HR & Boss are on the 2nd floor.

It started off with a new accounts girl joining us, and I took the chance to create small talks with her. I had better chances as she's assigned to work closely with me on sales and collections.

We got closer after a few weeks, sharing our thoughts and secrets. She's those GND type which I thought may be quite difficult to get what I wanted... But turns out she's a player deep down.

We used to work late and I sent her home after our late dinner, and trying to be a gentleman, I walk her to her door.

Things got steamy after a few nights of walking her back... I softly held her hands and pulled her to the stairway, and planted a kiss to her forehead. She actually replied with a kiss to my lips!!

Ho-sey-liao! We frenched like no tomorrow....

After that day, I purposely submit my sales late in the afternoon, so that she will have to stay back and reconcile with me. As usual, all the rest left at around 8pm, leaving us all alone.

I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and pulled her closer... we locked lips... amidst the kissing, my hands slowly roam from hugging position to her breast, cupping her with clothes on... with no rejection, I moved my other hand over as well....

I'm caressing both her breast, which is making her moan.....

slowly, I shift downwards towards her waist, then hips.... and centering in to her cunt.... she shifted with some rejection, but I moved in again, which this time, she relaxed...

My hands when under her skirt and I can feel her virginal outside of her panties... she's wet... getting more daring, I shifted my hands into her panties and fingered her virginal, hitting the G-spot. She's really wet!!!

All these time, she just enjoying my touch, closing her eyes, moaning and arching her back with opened legs.

I opened her legs wider and rolling up her skirt to expose her white panties... with one hand cupping her breast and the other fingering her... I guess I'm giving her the sensation that she longed for....

Soon... its time to take another step forward, I held her hand and placed it on my dick with pants on.... No rejection.... so I undo my pants and rubbed her hands on my dick.... she's quite auto too... she started giving me a HJ.

We foreplayed for a little while, and I cant take it anymore!! rushing to the switches with my pants at my ankles, I off some lights, leaving enough for me to admire her body....

I shifted her to an empty desk and started to undress her... unbuttoning her blouse and pulling her skirt down... she only in her white bra and panties... I got her to undress me.....

planting another wet kiss on her, I removed her bra and panties till we are both naked.

with her legs down at the edge of the desk, I'm ready to f*** her real good!! But she stopped me.... she told me that she's a V.

In my mind... was... WTF!! are you sure!! you allowed me to go all the way and then stopped me at the final minute!! Really turned off lo!!

Of course, there will still be more chances... so I just rubbed my dick outside of her virginal....

but of course.... I got her to give me a HJ till I cum.... I purposely cum on her naked body... which she allows....

We had many more office adventures, even after she switched job, I still go to her new office and fool around.

Of course eventually, she gave in to sex, and it was quite messy for her first time..... lots to clean!!!

Fling always doesnt last long, I had a proper gf after that and continued my office sex with my gf of course.

Thanks for reading.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Since of the bros shared, I shall share mine to destress. Fucking politics at work.

Many years back, I had a Minah for temp. At first she was sat at another table till another guy came. She then had to sit in my cubicle. She knew I am ok with her and doesn’t laden her with many work. She started to use my desktop as she needs to do some admin work. She went through some of the AVs inside and gotten more touchy but occasionally rubbed my dick with her hands, only to stop after erection. She continued till one day she asked me if I can accompanied her in office one Saturday morning. I hesitated then she challenged me to fuck her. So I I accepted thinking it’s just a bluff and she will not appear. Then the day came, she turned up. To enhance the atmosphere, I switched off the lights and then on the desktop, we watch few scenes of the A. She came prepared and lifted up her t-shirt and opened her bra which clip was in front. Signaling me to suck and lick her nipples. Then she asked me watched and stripped to show her shaven pussy. We fucked with me standing and her sitting on the table top of the new guy. That’s was the ONS as she told her then bf and hubby now while drunk of what we did. He forbade her to contact me thereafter.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Was working in an office of about 50 people.

The workstation layout for senior executives are two to a cubicle (one side desktop and another side for writing). These cubicles are all along the sides of the office. Outside of these cubicles are another set of workstations, making four workstations in a group.

The front partitions are about man's height and the back is window but the next office block is far across the road. So there is usually some privacy.

My colleague are out of office once in a while.

Hooked on to an account girl. She will come to my workstation for work related issues.

She would stand at the entrance to the cubicle and look out to the office. I would then put my fingers under her skirt and caress her vagina. She get wet very fast.

We agreed on a set of signals. When the staff on the outer cubicles are not looking in our direction, she would signal and I would pull her panties aside and insert my fingers into her vagina.

I would pull out my fingers and suck on it for her to see.

Those were the days.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Me too, but quite a long list though
Thanks for the pts bro. I have up your pts too.

Enjoy the reading
Old 19-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

Warehouse counted?
Just heavy petting and licking counted?
hahhahahha
Old 19-07-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seow View Post
Warehouse counted?
Just heavy petting and licking counted?
hahhahahha
No camera there? or you find some blind spot to do it?
Old 19-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are yandao and good looking. It will be very common. Otherwise, it is not that common(for you)
Old 19-07-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

guys handsome or not is 1 thing.
but most important thing is know how to sweet talk and got money.
right?
Old 19-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seow View Post
guys handsome or not is 1 thing.
but most important thing is know how to sweet talk and got money.
right?
Handsome is important. If you are plain looking. No ladies will be attracted to you. There must be attraction aura or vibe in you

U want to use money. Might as well find fl.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not sure if it applies to me but I run my own business and I bring women there to fuck on occasion. There's something to be said about having sex in the office though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1