The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 8
Hillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud of
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
office sex... one of my bucket list... hope to achieve it soon.
Same here bro, best of luck to both of us haha!
Old 24-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Does the office sex need to be with a colleague?

Cuz my sex in office is at various schools, since I used to teach, and I bring the maids, a few (rare) sg fbs, and students (I teach college level, so all above 18).

Mostly when I've access to the school and there is no CCTV.

Easy place to go for lots of fucks without waiting at lobby for room.
Old 24-07-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Does the office sex need to be with a colleague?

Cuz my sex in office is at various schools, since I used to teach, and I bring the maids, a few (rare) sg fbs, and students (I teach college level, so all above 18).

Mostly when I've access to the school and there is no CCTV.

Easy place to go for lots of fucks without waiting at lobby for room.
School sex is the best.
Old 25-07-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
School sex is the best.
Especially with JC/uni students, or young teachers, all wild and daring types
Old 25-07-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by warded View Post
I'm in private sector so the schools all foreign uni girls.

Of the few countries I've had, I felt Viet students were the best. Cuz pretty and damn tight.

The next was a Chinese girl taking private A levels at 21 years old. This one's interesting because she was the one who seduced me and of all the teachers, choose me who's fat, old, ugly and poor.

Indo I had one. Plump but accommodating.

Mostly fuck in school when school is closed on weekends or nights.

Maids bring to those school with no CCTV and lock system is the manual chain lock at the gate and door type. But once had a virgin maid and she bled after the sex, so it was messy and needed to clean before leaving the classroom.

Had a rare sg girl, wanted to see where I work. Drove her to a school that has a casting couch type of sofa. I be remembered it was very uncomfortable fucking on leather, cuz perspire then stick onto skin and moving around not smooth. A lot of sound and friction.

Not sure if work place includes student's home for tuition. Fucked one mom before, but that time, was in uni, and the mom cancelled the class after the fuck.
Old 25-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Common. I fucked 2 colleagues in the same bathroom cubicle during down times, and filmed both. (Not 3some)
Old 25-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Depends, usually happen after drinking session or late night where office is relatively quiet.
Old 25-07-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Does humping your office colleague(s) counts?
My office now got so many chio babes and most of them often wear revealing clothes, who knows i might get lucky hahaha
Old 25-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

does humping colleagues outside of the office counts ? I have experienced it. we "innocent flirt" during work hours and then meet up outside and enjoy
Old 25-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
sarss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing
Old 25-07-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
MonzterAntz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My office pantry room is very secluded and no CCTV. So far already upped 3 colleagues in it. Just cum and shoot
Old 25-07-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Across 5 companies that I’ve worked for, I have fucked 8 colleagues but only 1 of those I banged in the office. She was an early 30’s MILF and we use to fuck in one of the office meeting rooms after office hours when most of the other staff had already gone home.

For a period of about 6 months, we used to fuck 2-3 times a week and she would go home to her hubby with a load of my cum in her pussy.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Which one do you identify as?

A. I had sex in office before, and I think other colleagues also had their shares of office sex before.

B. I had sex in office before, and I think we (you and your partner) are the only ones involved in office sex in our company.

C. I never had sex in office before, but I think some of my colleagues did.

D. I never had sex in office before, and I think none of my colleagues did.

Do you belong to group A,B,C or D?
Still new in office, so I'm D...

Hoping to hear around one day and hear a C....

and then hoping to become B with my boss milf.

Does anyone have experience navigating how to up a higher ranking milf in the same company? Is it worth it?
Old 25-07-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Which one do you identify as?

A. I had sex in office before, and I think other colleagues also had their shares of office sex before.

B. I had sex in office before, and I think we (you and your partner) are the only ones involved in office sex in our company.

C. I never had sex in office before, but I think some of my colleagues did.

D. I never had sex in office before, and I think none of my colleagues did.

Do you belong to group A,B,C or D?
I am always a strong proponent of not eating and shitting at the same place, but there was this one time I broke my protocol.

It so happened that this single mum in her late 30s was hitting on me. Nope, she's not the hot hour-glass type. In fact she was short and plump, but she always dress sexily to get my attention. I was thinking, since I was already planning on leaving the company, I thought why not have some fun with her.

It was a short fling, and we'd fucked a few times before that sex action in the office. It was another fine morning, and she was wearing a very short denim skirt that caused a rush of blood to my dick. Fuck, why must she do this to me?

So I hatched a plan to teach her a lesson. But I knew this had to be a quickie to avoid any suspicions. I pretended to go to the storeroom (Which was "conveniently" located at the other end of our office) and look for something. Then I texted her to come to the storeroom, as I have a secret to tell her. Of course, she took the bait (Women are suckers for secrets).

When she came in, I immediately locked the door behind us. She asked me why lock the door? I simply told her that her short skirt is driving me so crazy that I wanna fuck her so hard. She asked, what you wanna fuck me right here?

I pulled her towards me, stare right into her eyes, and said we better be quick before someone catch us. This seemed to get her going as she frenched me furiously. I reached down, pulled her panties aside and feel her pussy. Good, I can feel the wetness. She unzipped me, went down and sucked my cock furiously. Maybe too furiously as I had to stop her before I explode. I bend her down on a side table, lift up her skirt, pull down her panties and just rammed into her wet pussy doggie-style.

I had to cover her mouth to prevent her from making too much noise. Maybe its the excitement of office sex and the possibility of getting caught, that we fucked like no tomorrow. It went on for about 10 mins before I pulled out and shot my load onto her butt.

We both came out of the storeroom like nothing happened, and nobody suspected anything. I guess I pulled off the perfect Italian job.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 04-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warded View Post
I had a few trainee and new teachers, including this cute but very dao minah. Need to win them intellectually until brain drain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1