The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Thanks to all who have supported me!
And special thanks to those who have upped my points. (not really in for the points, but it's a great encouragement!)

Please find below FINAL instalment of the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. Then her nose and finally her lips.
I wanted Vivian to loosen up so I didn't french her at first. Just lips locking and a bit of sucking gently on her lips.
All this while my hands were roving up and down her back and tight butts.
I moved my kissing to her neck and she reciprocated by giving my neck light licks.
Proceeded to suck on her ear lobes and slowly slid my tongue into her ear.
By this time her breathing was getting quite heavy and was giving out intermittent moans.
I started to untuck her shirt from her skirt and slid my hands under to feel her bare back.
She bagan to react by sliding her hands under my T-shirt as well... lightly tickling my back with her finger nails.
By now my hard on was in full force and my cock, while straining against my berms, was rubbing against her tummy...

I slowly edged her towards the bed, at the some time unclasp her bra.
As she let out a soft sigh, I kissed her on her lips. This time gently prodding her lips open with my tongue.
Her lips parted in open invitation for my tongue to enter... and progressively developed into a fierce tongue fight.
I moved my hand to the front and started to fondle her breast. It wasn't huge, but just a nice fit in my hand.
Her moans were getting louder... couldn't take it anymore... my hands came out and started to unbutton her shirt. Her bra was just dangling on her shoulders as i removed her shirt and all it took was a light flick of my fingers to expose her milky white boobs. Her pink nipples were already erect and when she saw me staring at them, she turned her face aside and blushed shyly.

I held both in my hands and gently massaged them. Her eyes were closed as her moaning started again.
I bent down and started sucking on on of her nipples. Her hands clasped my neck and pulled me in, encouraging me to suck on her nipple more...
My free hand went to the back and unzipped her skirt.
I hooked both my thumbs under her skirt and panties and pulled both down her hips in one motion as I squatted down. I looked at her panty liner and it was soaking wet already. I prodded Vivian to lift her feet up in turn to remove her panties and skirt and managed to get a clear view of her pussy.
The hair was bushy and I could already see the juice dripping from it.

I stood up to admire this magnificent sight in front of me.

"It's not fair I'm the only one naked... it's your turn."

She lifted my shirt and took it off. After which she unbuttoned my berms and I suspect she emulated my move and removed both my briefs and berms in one motion.
My dick sprung up and was right in her face.
Unexpectedly, she immediately put my cock in her mouth and started to give me a blow job.
It wasn't the best BJ I've had, but I could see that she was putting in a lot of effort.
Occasionally as she was bobbing her head in and out, she would hit some of the right spots.
I just let her continue for 10 mins, all the while enjoying the view of my dick going in and out of her mouth.

I reached down and slowly helped her up to her feet, turned her around and told her to prone at the edge of the bed. (I was going to doggy her first)
I teased her by rubbing my penis head along her pussy. Her hips were reacting to this and I could feel that she was trying to get my cock to penetrate her cunt. I had a hard time controlling my own urge to ram my cock into her dripping wet pussy but I was going to have more fun with her.

By now my dickhead was already covered in her pussy juice, and I could hear her moaning heavily.

"Please stop teasing me. Pleaseeeee..." she begged.

Me: "I'm not. But I need to know where you want me to put my cock."
Vivian: "You know one lah. Please... hurry up!"
Me: "No, I really don't... unless you tell me..."
Vivian: "Fine! Please stick your cock into my fucking pussy!"

That was all I wanted to hear, and without further delay I slowly pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy.
Damn she was tight. If she wasn't so wet, I think I'd have a hard time pushing my cock in.
I pumped with slow strokes to let her cunt have time to adjust to the size of my cock.
As she got wetter, I increased the speed.
Her hands were grabbing the bed covers as I fucked her from behind.
Soon I could her the piak piak sound as her juices started flowing.

I wanted to switch to missionary so that I could see her facial expression as I fucked her, so I pulled my cock out.
I think she was so horny that she turned her head around to find out what was happening and at the same time her hand came up to reach my cock.

"Don't worry dear, I'm just shifting position. Please lie down on the bed."

She obeyed immediately and without any instruction, spread her legs wide open by using her hands to hold her inner thighs.
Wah lau eh, that viewed just pushed me over the edge and I was done teasing her.
I scurried up to her and plunged my cock into her waiting pussy.

The expression on her face was priceless. Her face contorted in a mixture of lust and pain.
She was still damn tight and with each thrust of my cock, I could practically feel the ridges in her warm pussy.
She lifted her hand and bit the side of her finger to stifle her moans.
I had a better way to help her. Didn't want to make too much noise too.
I took her hand away and went down to tongue fuck her mouth.
She eargerly took my tongue in her mouth and began sucking furiously on it.

I was pumping faster and faster and now could hear lots of slushing sound (she must have cummed).
My limit was near too...

"Vivian, I think I'm cumming soon..."

"Pull it out. Pull it our quick!" she cried.

Me: "I don't think so... my sperm is too valuable to be wasted..."
Vivian: "But you promised!"
Me: "Did I?"
Her eyes widened as she realised that I never did verbally promise on this point.
Vivian: "Please, pleasseeeee... pull it out.. I can't get pregnant with your child..." she pleaded as tears welled up in her eyes.

Me: "Tell you what... I'll give you a choice... either I cum in your pussy... or I cum in your mouth."
Vivian: "But I never even allowed my hubby to come in my mouth when he wanted to."
Me: "Well, there's a first for everything. You better decide soon cos I'm gonna cum soon."

I gave her a few hard pumps of my cock to emphasize the point.

Vivian: "... in my ... ... mouth lor..." she replied weakly.
Me: "Sorry, can't really hear you..."
Vivian: "I want you to cum in my mouth...!!"

With that I pulled out my cock from her pussy, moved up the bed to her head and stuffed my cock into her mouth. I think I took her by surprise and she gagged a little. But this gagging action stimulated the right points on my dickhead and I couldn't hold it in any longer so I cummed immediately into her mouth.

Credit to her as she took the full load without turning away and also gave my cock a few sucks to clean it.
I pulled my semi erect cock out of her mouth and she immediately ran to the toilet to spit the cum out and started to rinse her mouth with water.
I joined her in the toilet and as she was at the basin, I hugged her from behind.
She looked up and said: "You very bad leh... really very bad leh." as she pouted her mouth.

"Sorry lah, it was in the spur of the moment.. for fun... it wasn't that bad right..."
She just gave me the "angry" look and used her hand to slap my arm. And I knew everything was ok.

We showered together and had some light fun in the shower... frenching... rubbing against each other, she even initiated a BJ (I think by now she just couldn't get enough of my cock in her mouth) and I also licked her pussy in the shower.

As we still had time, we continued the fucking, less violent, but now slower and more sensual.
I never had the chance to cum in her pussy and every time she would ask for me to CIM.
It was one of the best days in my life as we made slow passionate sex to each other for the entire afternoon.

------------------ please stay tuned for the epilogue -----------------------------

Last edited by concerned1883; 17-08-2019 at 09:30 AM.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy update TS, thanks!
Old 16-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Thanks to all who have supported me!
And special thanks to those who have upped my points. (not really in for the points, but it's a great encouragement!)

Please find below FINAL instalment of the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was one of the best days in my life as we made slow passionate sex to each other for the entire afternoon.

------------------ please stay tuned for the epilogue -----------------------------
Okok..sure, sure bro TS ...Thanks very much for sharing with us yr sexciting story with Vivian ..will upzz u wif my +16 cherries once available as encouragement for u ....yes, agree with Vivian tat as a girl, she shdnt be the one to be stripped naked 1st by the guy but rather it shd be the other way round, the guy shd strip naked to her 1st...he shd be the one to be seen naked 1st not a girl like her...very embarrassing to her ...anyway pls dun forget to share with us yr 2nd encounter asap hor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-08-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 17-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Okok..sure, sure bro TS ...Thanks very much for sharing with us yr sexciting story with Vivian ..will upzz u wif my +16 cherries once available as encouragement for u ....yes, agree with Vivian tat as a girl, she shdnt be the one to be stripped naked 1st by the guy but rather it shd be the other way round... anyway pls dun forget to share with us yr 2nd encounter asap hor
Thanks bro for the support. Will definitely share my other encounter.
Old 17-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ergocomics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Camping for that bro, thanks
Old 18-08-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like this nice story TS, look forward to your next update.
Old 19-08-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okok..sure, sure bro TS ...Thanks very much for sharing with us yr sexciting story with Vivian ..will upzz u wif my +16 cherries once available as encouragement for u ....yes, agree with Vivian tat as a girl, she shdnt be the one to be stripped naked 1st by the guy but rather it shd be the other way round, the guy shd strip naked to her 1st...he shd be the one to be seen naked 1st not a girl like her...very embarrassing to her ...anyway pls dun forget to share with us yr 2nd encounter asap hor
Quote:
Hv just upped TS' points as promised with my +16 cherries for encouragement ...POWERING UP^^ his points from 53 to 69 !! ...oh wat a sexy fig ...haha....where is the epilogue TS ??...and pls continue to share with us your 2nd encounter

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hv just upped TS' points as promised with my +16 cherries for encouragement ...POWERING UP^^ his points from 53 to 69 !! ...oh wat a sexy fig ...haha....where is the epilogue TS ??...and pls continue to share with us your 2nd encounter
Thanks bro for the points.
And thank you for the encouragement!

As requested, please find below the epilogue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

As we were cuddling under the sheets after being tired out with one whole afternoon of sex, we were just chatting about every topic under the sun.
She shared that I was the only other man she had sex with other than her husband.

Me: "Why me? I'm not particularly handsome or fit. In fact got a bit uncle."
Vivian: "Cos you seem like a really nice guy. And I trust you not to do anything weird or violent to me. Except last minute forcing me to CIM..."

She pouted her lips in mock anger and slapped my chest...

Vivian: "Over the months, you treated me with utmost respect and never once tried to be funny with me. And every month I'll go out and buy more revealing clothes to test you."

So I was right after all. It was delibrate. She purposely wore more and more revealing...

"But then how come you wear till so conservative today?" I asked.

Vivian: "I forgot to request for ride early, so I did it when I woke up from my sleep in the middle of the night . So I didn't notice it was you who accepted. And I overslept today so I just grabbed what I normally wear if you were not picking me up." She laughed shyly and I couldn't help but join in.

"I have to go soon, otherwise my husband will get suspicious if I'm home late."

All good things come to and end. As we were getting dressed, she noticed that her pantyliner was all soiled.

"Oh no, I don't have spare leh! You lah, made me so wet..."

Me: "It's ok, we can check out and I can drive you to a shopping centre to get some."
Vivian: "OK... thank you!"
Me: "No, thank you... for giving me such a wonderful time today."
Vivian: "I had a wonderful time too..."

Drove her to a nearby shopping centre, went to grab a pack of panty liners from Watson's and she went to the toilet to "equip" it. Time was running short and I drove her back to her home. All the while in the car we were holding hands.

As I stopped near her block...
Vivian: "Umm, I'm shifting office next week, so I won't be hitching ride. My hubby will drop me off from now on as it's on the way to his office."
Me: "Then when can I see you again?"
Vivian: "I don't think we can. And I'm also afraid that I might really fall in love with you if I keep seeing you. For whatever faults he has, he's still my husband. And I'm already quite guilty after today. I hope you understand."

I could see tears welling up in her eyes. And I could also feel the same happening to me.
I cupped her face in my hands, wiped her tears away and gave her the deepest and most gentle french kiss I could.

Me: "I fully understand and I totally respect your decision. Thank you so much for giving me such a priceless memory. I shall forever hold you in my heart."

She cried and quickly got out of the car, closed the door and ran to the void deck.
Before going out of sight, she turned around and gave me a final wave of her hand.
And as she mouthed the words "Thank you. And I love you", tears started flowing down my face and as I drove back home, I knew that the void I felt was because I had left my heart behind with her...

Was tempted to message her through the Grab app later, but decided to respect her decision and not cause her any problems.
Till now, I have not hitched in the mornings as this period I specially held in remembrance of my dearest Vivian.

-------------------------------------------- THE END -----------------------------
Old 19-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

I'll be continuing on my 2nd encounter soon.
A bit challenging as the events sort of overlapped with what was happening with Vivian.
I'm trying to make it coherent... haha
Old 19-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wonderful FR bro..n thumbs up for being such a gentleman to a lady. I am sure Vivian will treasure this amazing experience in years going forward. On a personal note i will seriously love to have 1 such experience in this life. Up your points. :-)
Old 19-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 7
SanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to behold

Such a nice story, thanks TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1