The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -967 / Power: 0
10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX 10XXX
Re: Sex with GF's sister

thank you very much
Old 11-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Andy8330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story , thanks for sharing
Old 13-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
I didn’t bother going for her wedding in the end!

P and I hardly saw each other after that night.
Come to think of it, if u were to attend the wedding, you might be able to bump into P again..
Old 13-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Come to think of it, if u were to attend the wedding, you might be able to bump into P again..
Yes, maybe can have another round again.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good story bro, hope all is good for u now
Old 15-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
ciraxis_83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterciraxis_83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story
Old 16-08-2014, 01:47 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Well you are not in the "no fish, prawn also can" situation.

Cum to think of it, if S were to give in before marriage, will you still get to fuck P?

Or maybe a family incest orgy will happen?

Will you be made famous and be remembered for life in the daily news headlines?

Count your blessings, what you lose, is what you gain, or was it the other way around?

Have fun, fuck and be merry. Cheers.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 23-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lonereth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd read! The best I had was only a hj.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 34
rolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for such a nice short story!
Old 23-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SsHhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story , thanks for sharing
Old 23-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonereth View Post
Gd read! The best I had was only a hj.
I also only got hj but I already very happy. Although it's not from the sis but the mom. 😆. Nice story.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
joqh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing!
Old 24-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sex with GF's sister

TS awesome stories , thanks alot for sharing with us over here
Old 18-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Hi fellow guys and gals out there. A few weeks after my last post on this thread...P contacted me! Seems she was a Samster herself and she recognised the story and knew who I was and who I was writing about.....things started up again but it has run its course and it's over again.....
I'm torn up as to whether to write about it here again. Its still very painful to think about it but give me time and I might start writing again...maybe as a way to heal....
Old 18-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

*Ring* Mobile phone rings. Screen shows 'Private Number'....Sigh...some stupid marketing company or bank again....
Me: *Irritated voice* YES????
P:....Errrrr....Hi......Is this ***?
Me: *Hmmm...voice sounds slightly familiar. Better switch back to normal voice* Yes, I am...who is this?
P:.....well.....I'm not sure if you remember me.....I'm P.
Me: *Stunned silence*.........What! P? OMG! How are you? I haven't heard from you in more than 10 years!
P: Yeah....haha....yes...long time....errrmmmm...I was just wondering how you are and what you're doing?
Me: I'm fine, thanks. It's realy great to hear from you! But...err...but you know what? I'm about to start a meeting and I'm gonna be busy the rest of the day. Can you give me your number so I can get back to you?
P: Oh yeah, sure. I'll text you my number, ok? Sorry for disturbing you. Bye!
Me: No problem. Just sorry that I can't talk now. I'll call you tonight, ok? Bye! *Click*

I didn't have a meeting. I was just too stunned to think straight and needed to buy some time for my brain to work again! I had just finished writing this thread and it felt good writing everything down and remembering all the good old times and the memory of P seemed fresh on my mind again after writing about it. It seemed so coincidental that she would suddenly contact me again.

In the time since that night and my subsequent break up with P's sister, S, I met another lovely lady and I was now married and had 2 kids. I am quite happy but like most married men, just wished sex was still as often and as good as it used to be before marriage!

Anyway, I needed to think what to do now that P suddenly contacted me again. My brain immediately flashed to our stolen night of bliss and then immediately to my wife and kids. OMG! I was completely confused and my heart was racing. My computer screen blurred in front of my eyes and I tossed around different scenarios in my mind. Should I contact P again? What does she want? Why did she call me up out of the blue again? What do I want? What if things go further than just a phone call? Do I want things to go further than just a phone call? Does she want things to go further than just a phone call?

I knew she married a some time ago. I heard from some mutual friends that she found a rich guy who charmed her on a flight and settled down with him around 6 -7 years ago. I wondered if she had children of her own. I knew she still looked good and had a great figure from stalking her facebook page but we weren't friends on Facebook so that was all I knew.

What was I to do??????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1