The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Blood on condom

Hi bros, is it common to get blood on your condom after the deed and also what’s the risk of STDs with that. Just in a past few days, I had two girls bled on me which I only noticed after. Condom didn’t break but I got blood on base of penis. It is scarying me and I’ll be taking STD screening soon. They are working ladies from FL1. I think it was because bros before me went hard with them and I went pretty hard until the girl was screaming but I just thought she was enjoying.

Both girls who bled on me seems quite new to the scene so it maybe a saving grace.
Old 14-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Re: Blood on condom

virgin or menses blood? or worse, open sores
Old 14-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The presence of blood does increase the risk of catching HIV but as long as the condom remained intact and you have no sores or opens wounds around the genital area the risk of HIV is still very low.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe it may have been period blood. A friend told me menstrul blood and vaginal fluid can carry just the same amount of HIV virus. There wasnt a lot of blood, just a few stains. I checked and condom was intact so the blood was from outside. There are no open wounds but I did shave the night before and didn’t have any cut that I know of.

I don’t think I’ll be chionging again anymore.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post

Don't be ridiculous. That's like saying "I won't be driving again" just because you had a close call with another car.

As long as you manage the risk you can chiong to heart's content. You're more likely to be run over by a bus than die from AIDS.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-04-2018, 01:12 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the thing with menstrual blood is that it is often mixed with vaginal fluid, so there is a risk of getting it though i dont think the risk is high in your case.

i also dont think shaving increase your risk of getting HIV, however it does increase the risk of getting other nasty like HSV..

get yourself checked and read on the window period.

Quote:
I believe it may have been period blood. A friend told me menstrul blood and vaginal fluid can carry just the same amount of HIV virus. There wasnt a lot of blood, just a few stains. I checked and condom was intact so the blood was from outside. There are no open wounds but I did shave the night before and didn’t have any cut that I know of.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
the thing with menstrual blood is that it is often mixed with vaginal fluid, so there is a risk of getting it though i dont think the risk is high in your case.

i also dont think shaving increase your risk of getting HIV, however it does increase the risk of getting other nasty like HSV..

get yourself checked and read on the window period.
I would advise against shaving. A neat trim is more than sufficient in order to look good there.

Old 14-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

You will only be living as a man this life and after your last breath, you may never be a man again... Assuming u really stop cheonging, will u gain immortality? End of day still will succumb to the inevitable.. by that time arrive, u may ask yourself y so stupid, cheong or not cheong still will depart. dont live life with regrets. Though life is precious, but life is as fragile as today here, tomorrow gone.

its about taking calculated risk.

Even living healthy till 100 doesnt serve any purpose w/o sex.

Quote:

Old 15-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Condom didn’t break
Personally i think that if the condom is intact you should not have anything to worry about at all bro
Old 16-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lovesiamviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go check up
Old 21-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi bros, is it common to get blood on your condom after the deed and also what’s the risk of STDs with that. Just in a past few days, I had two girls bled on me which I only noticed after. Condom didn’t break but I got blood on base of penis. It is scarying me and I’ll be taking STD screening soon. They are working ladies from FL1. I think it was because bros before me went hard with them and I went pretty hard until the girl was screaming but I just thought she was enjoying.

Both girls who bled on me seems quite new to the scene so it maybe a saving grace.
Mai stress, maybe your cock too big.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Blood on condom

Speaking of which, I once bonk this FL and then when I finger her, a piece of her meat fell out. Like a tiny meat (maybe 0.5cm by 0.5 cm). No blood or anything. Anyone experience that before? Was so shocked I just wiped it on the wall and continue the session
Old 27-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharold View Post
Speaking of which, I once bonk this FL and then when I finger her, a piece of her meat fell out. Like a tiny meat (maybe 0.5cm by 0.5 cm). No blood or anything. Anyone experience that before? Was so shocked I just wiped it on the wall and continue the session
Was the meat tender? medium rare or well done?

Old 13-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Scared then quit totally, using this incident as a deterent against the urge in future... but it means abstaining for F around... just relax.. everything will be ok. If its reli not ok, going for the test wont help much too...YOLO, think with the brain but remember to follow the heart too..
Old 17-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fluid comes into contact with skin is dangerous. specially if its vaginal fluids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1