The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

I'm a carrot head, a newbie mistake, lesson learn
Old 25-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Dun worry, many of us were a carrot head for at least once. Just learn from it n move on.
Old 26-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Smile Girl is definitely a Bar I personally will not go. Their practice is very bad. For two time they had done that like you say, unfortunate my client like the girl, so just pay up. No point argue for the small some in-front of my client.
Old 28-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i agree..dont let them pressure u to pay so much i know of local areas used exclusively by cambodian men, girls 18-20yrs old cost 20dollar short time, and these girls 7-8/10 not like the scary ones near the wat
looks like you are proficient in vietnam and cambodia as well.
Old 01-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jungleboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

I am coming into Phnom Penh this weekend, and my company booked me into the Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel on Street 178. I checked their website and it says "Frangipani Villas are Absolutely Against Sex Tourism" So I guess that means I cannot Tapao any LT in this hotel?

Has any bros stay here before? How is the experience?
Old 01-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Hey bros,

I am coming into Phnom Penh this weekend, and my company booked me into the Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel on Street 178. I checked their website and it says "Frangipani Villas are Absolutely Against Sex Tourism" So I guess that means I cannot Tapao any LT in this hotel?

Has any bros stay here before? How is the experience?
tabao all you want, in this country money solve everything including murder
Old 01-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually i'm very keen on going Myanmar, Cambodia and viet.... Any bros going soon?? Can show me around. We can meet to discuss how we going to play there too over a drinking sesson or so
Old 02-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros,

I will be going to Phnom Penh next week. Any tips? Thanks.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Lux Riverside Hotel on St.136 close to Sisowath Quay is girl-friendly. Close to many pubs as well. Several girl friendly "boutique hotels" have also been previously mentioned in this thread - just go back & read several of the previous posts.

cheers
Old 06-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Yeah, next time, I will request the company to book me in Lux. Checked in today, the guy asked me if I will have a friend staying with me. I said I dont know yet, he said if I dont register, later their staff might not allow 'my friend' to enter. Hehe..

I can't be bothered to try. This is a short work trip anyway.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

So as I am typing this one handed in Frangipani hotel, it is because I have a lovely Khmer girl sleeping contentedly under my left arm.

I had finished my work yesterday and decided to walk to St 136. Reading through all the good information from the bros here, I went to Mr Butterfly hoping to score a ST. I guess I am too old and fat, and no one approached me when I was drinking my beer. As I was looking all the girls dancing or twerking on some other guys, I pulled out my mobile and look through this thread again.

I then decided to go to Luxury World Hotel for a sure thing. A quick tuk tuk ride and I went in. I picked a cute Khmer who was smiling at me and went for a massage. The massage is about the worst I have ever had, and I have had plenty. The girl though can speak a little English and was quite shy. She did not ask the question and I think she wanted to but was trying to find a chance. I said, my turn and started giving her a massage. She seemed to enjoy so I got into it. Well, one thing quickly led to another and I pulled the condom out of the wallet and away we go. I enjoyed myself so much that I blurt out, I like to see you tomorrow night at my hotel, which is today. She said yes with a giggle and even though I had just come, my dick twitched a little.

After my work today, she came over and reached the hotel at about 10pm and I went down to the lobby to pick her up. What do you know, the receptionist said that their hotel policy this and they cannot allow that. I started speaking softly and nicely, then got gradually louder and louder until she was embarrassed and luckily there were no other guests there. My policy in life is from Calvin and Hobbes, cannot win by reason, win by volume.

Finally they called someone to ask for permission and we are now in the room. I am typing this after 2 rounds of loud and throughly enjoyable sex.

Nice hotel, good staff. If you are coming to visit and you are bringing the family. This is the hotel to get. They seem to have well trained staff. But if you are here for fun, follow the other bros here and just stay at Lux.

Last edited by jungleboy; 09-03-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.2016 i read that guys are pay 50-60 dollars note 735.42 USD ‎(2009) was gdp/capita 2014 was 1,094.6 so u might explain a extra 40% increase not the 300% change....i hope u not one of those carrot heads
I dun think we will use statistic to compare sex entertainment with country GDP/capital. Sex industry price goes with the market, the demand.

Supply n demand market determine the price. No one will say, the GDP has grown by 100% thus sex per shot should increase by 100%. When I was based in PP, 30 USD ST while 50 USD LT was norm. Gers will definitely try their luck, pushing 100 USD LT. If guys are taking this offer then soon 100 USD is the norm instead of 50 USD.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
but the price is still 20-30usd ST known only by locals , so im saying the price of pussy has increased only in tourist/westerner locations.
Again, willing seller, will buyer. If I am a trader, I will try to sell as high as possible to tourists as they are in the country once or twice a year or never come back. This also the reason why some gers prefer to work in foreigner infested area. She just have to serve 1 foreigner rather 3-5 locals.

Cambodia is still a nice country for mongers. To me, a much better place and definitely cheaper than Thailand in general.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
sure and hence my post was to remind these once/twice tourist NOT to just agree to any price and negotiate a better deal and be prepared to walk away find another girl...what you are stating is the obvious and is just supporting the status quo
Some mongers are just prick, including me.

A few samsters which I personally know for yrs.... I told them the going rates of ST and LT and yet they paid higher. I couldn't stop them and couldn't be bother.

Reasons,

1) It is still cheaper than SG, Thai, VN or whatever country they comparing.
2) Since here to enjoy, paid so much for hotel, air ticket, dun bother too much on 10, 20 USD or whatever amount.
3) She is special.
4) Other reasons......

Move on with this.... everyone has his limit n choice on how much to pay.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

You live in a different world from most people in this forum. It seem like you have very few chance to learn about how to live in harmony with people from different culture.
A lot of tourist have few time going overseas for vice activities especially those who are married. Coupled with the higher salary they have in their country, it is natural that they have a strong need to spurge. You see them as carrot head overpaid for girls but they think it is really cheap as compare to playing in their country.

I once ask my friend why did he spend so much in a third world country, his reply is, "I hardly had a chance to play, this is just small amount of money and made me feel like a King in third world country. " It is obvious that the overpaid amount are very small to them and he have a needs to satisfy himself.

Your analogy is interesting but think about this, you are different from majority of people here and u still keen on posting in a singapore forum.
If you can live and accept other country culture, why not accept the fact how singaporean like to behave?
You will become more popular and welcome if you can adapt to how people like to behave here.

Quote:
sure and hence my post was to remind these once/twice tourist NOT to just agree to any price and negotiate a better deal and be prepared to walk away find another girl...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1